Night of the Were-Bimbo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh, motherfucking Jesus on the cross, she moaned, as the delicious feelings inside her began to build, stoked higher by Laurie's expert manipulation. Her fingers weren't much smaller than the professor's decidedly unimpressive cock, but much more gentle and flexible. They curled inside her, stroking her inner walls with a sublime delicacy that only another woman could match, making her entire body tingle. This is awesome! I should have done this forever ago!

"Suzie." Laurie jerked as she hit a sensitive spot, and nearly fell off the couch. She reached out with her hand, catching her by the rear, and pulled her in tight so she could lick her delicious pussy even faster. She humped against her face, her thighs slowly closing around her head. "I'm getting close, sweetie. So if you don't want a faceful of my juice, you better...better back off."

Well, that was just about the dumbest thing she had ever heard! Why would she stop eating her friend when she was about to cum. Cumming was the best thing ever! She should be helping her cum, not avoiding it! So she reached both hands around, cupped her bottom in her hands, and squeezed, her tongue running up and down her slit in long, smooth strokes, diving into Laurie's cleft before giving her clit a happy little kiss before she started over again.

"Oh, Suzie." The fingers pumping into her sheath began to jerk, their rhythm losing its beat, going limping and sporadic. "I'm cumming, Suzie! Cumming!!" she gasped, and shoved her fingers one last time into her channel before her hips jerked once, twice, three times, her mound rolling and bucking as a flood of wetness hit her mouth and tongue. The evidence of Laurie's climax triggered her own, and Suzie's entire body twitched as she came for the second time that evening, clamping down on her friend's fingers as silver fire poured through her mind.

"Shit." Laurie rolled off the couch, catching herself before she hit the floor. "No one," she said, and repeated, "no one eats pussy that good the first time. I didn't. Megan didn't. Who taught you?"

"I guess I'm just a fast learner," she laughed, rolling over and stretching lazily.

The black-haired girl's eyes followed her, softly wondering. Somewhere in that mind, she sensed, Laurie was trying to solve the puzzle of her transformation.

But she didn't have time for that. A firm knock at the front door brought her from her haze of post-coital reflection.

"Shit!" Laurie snatched at her clothes. "It's Liam!"

"Liam!" Suzie bounced to her feet, her breasts jiggling. "Boy, is he going to be surprised when he sees me!" She started for the door.

And then was brought up sharp by Laurie's voice. "Don't you think you should put on some clothes?" She was hopping into her jeans as she spoke.

Suzie laughed happily. "Why? We're not going out."

As she spoke, she opened the door. It probably would have been a good idea, she realized belatedly, if she had taken the time to make sure that it really was her would-be boyfriend knocking, rather than a machete-wielding madman.

Luckily, no homicidal maniac was to be found. Which was a good thing, because Suzie had seen enough horror movies to know what happened to girls who had lots of sex in those films. If you were lucky you died painlessly. If you were unlucky, well... "Hi, Liam!"

It was really funny watching his face. First he stared at her. Then he blushed like a kid seeing his first dirty movie, his eyes going from her face to her chest to her legs and then back, going redder all the while. Then he took a quick step back out of the doorway, as if to make absolutely sure that he was at the right apartment.

"Close the door before you get arrested!" Laurie called from inside. "Or you catch pneumonia!"

"Thanks, Mom!" Suzie reached out a hand and dragged the young man in. He really did look good tonight, and he had actually put some effort into his clothes for a change instead of showing up looking like he had just put on whatever was lying closest to his bed when he woke up. A dark blue sportscoat overlay a crisp white shirt with an open collar. Below, he was wearing charcoal gray slacks and black, laceless dress shoes. His hair was neatly combed and her nose caught a hint of cologne; a spicy, citrus scent that made her want to burrow in close to his lean male body.

"Su...Susan?" he stuttered.

"Yay!" She jumped up and down, her boobs bouncing. "I told you he would recognize me," she flung over her shoulder.

"No, you didn't."

"Well, I would have."

"Lauren, what the fuck is going on?" Liam called piteously, looking around her shoulder. "Why does she look like...look like..."

"Look like a sex goddess and act like a bimbo with her sex-drive set to 'Please Please Fuck Me Now?'" her roommate asked. "Figure it out and we'll both know. She came back about half an hour ago, looking like a horny angel and with her dress in rags from the waist up and talking about the moon and the goddess and how horny she was."

"And now we're going to fuck!" Suzie put in cheerfully.

"We are?" Liam took off his glasses, nervously reached for the tail of his shirt to clean them, realized his shirt was still tucked into his slacks and his glasses were clean anyway, and put them back on. "I figured I would have to buy you dinner first," he said. "And flowers, too."

"You can get me flowers after we fuck," Suzie decided. "Come on. Laurie's a lesbian and would probably get all grossed out if we screwed in the living room. But my room has a bed and pillows and a sex-swing and everything."

"Wait. What?"

She laughed out loud. "Just kidding! Come on!" She grabbed his hand, tugging.

"Susan." Liam set his feet, resisting her pull. "Wait."

I should have grabbed his cock. I bet he wouldn't be saying no then, she thought mulishly. "What?"

He put his hands on her shoulders, looking up at her. She fought off the temptation to move them to her tits instead. "Susan," he began.

"Suzie," she insisted.

"Susan," he insisted right back. "I don't know what's going on. I don't know what's happened to you, or why you look like a pay-per-view movie come to life. But it would be wrong for me to take advantage of you like this."

She laughed. She couldn't help it. "What?" he demanded, as Lauren looked on in amusement.

"You. Take advantage of me?" she said, trying to make sure her voice didn't slide over into mockery. "Liam, I'm taller than you are. I'm probably stronger than you are. And I'm a girl, so I fight mean. You might," she added, putting her hands on his shoulders and pushing him across the hall until he was backed up against the wall and she was pressed against him from chest to thigh, "think about exactly who is taking advantage of who.

"I've wanted you," she murmured, nibbling at his mouth as her bare breasts rubbed against the fine cotton of his shirt, "since the first day in Orlovsky's Constitutional Law class." She licked his lips, a flick of her tongue, and sighed. "Remember? You came in with a book bag that probably weighed more than you did and managed to drop it on my foot? I was sure you broke one of my toes."

"I remember," he replied, then groaned as she reached down between them to rub his groin. Under her eager touch he began to rapidly stiffen, and Suzie felt the blood began to pulse hard where her thighs came together. She shifted, rubbing them against each other, setting up a horny, wanton friction deep inside her throbbing cunt.

"Yeah. That's what I'm talking about." Her hand tried to circle his hardness, and failed. And she didn't think Liam's slacks were making him feel bigger than he really was. "A nice big cock all up in my horny, hungry hole."

"Take it into the bedroom, Suzie," Lauren called from the living room. Her voice was faintly aggravated. "I don't need to hear a play-by-play."

She snickered, tempted to unzip Liam's slacks and fish his penis out, just to drive Laurie crazy. She had come home from class often enough to see Laurie and Megan making out on the couch or, on one memorable occasion, the floor. But Liam was beginning to tense up, and besides, she had already screwed bending over a couch and on a couch this evening. Maybe she should see what it was like in an actual bed!

She took Liam's hand, pulling him down the short hall and to her bedroom. Luckily, it wasn't too messy, and she had put on clean sheets and a light comforter only a few days before. "Lights on?" she asked. "Or off?"

"On." Liam responded immediately. "I want to see you. All of you."

"Oh, you're going to see all of me, all right. And I want to see all of you." She pulled at the arms of his sports jacket. "Get all those silly things off. How can I suck that big, beautiful cock of yours if you're still wearing clothes?"

He paused, his jacket half-on, half-off. The light from the lamp made his white shirt gleam with a pearly shine, and her breath caught, remembering the light of the moon. "How do you know I've got a big...a big...you know?"

"Well," she said reasonably. "I certainly am not going to fuck someone with a small dick, am I? So since we're going to fuck, you have to have a big dick! That's just science!"

Besides, she knew that the moon wouldn't let her down that way. She watched, almost drooling, as Liam shed his clothes. Not tall, not muscle-bound, but every single piece of him seemed to fit, to be just right. And when he awkwardly kicked off his slacks to stand in front of her in just a pair of navy-blue boxers, his cock tenting the front so his entire body seemed to be leaning towards her, she thought she would cum on the spot from sheer desire. Professor Reynolds had given her enough to tide her over, though she wrinkled her nose at the thought of ever being alone in the same room with him again. And Laurie had been sexy and sweet and had taught her things about pleasing women she had never thought to know.

But what she wanted right now was a man. A good man with a rock-hard dick who could give her the fucking her pussy so desperately craved.

"Get over here," she whispered, her voice cracking. Her legs felt all funny and trembly, so she sat on the bed.

Liam shuffled a few steps forward, and she reached out, her palm rubbing against his prick through the thin barrier of cotton. She had to see it. See what she had fantasized about for months and months, alone in her cold bed. Her fingers shaking, she grasped the waistband, then pulled it down, feeling like it was Christmas morning and she was unwrapping a present. His cock leaped forward, almost hitting her in the face, and she flinched back in surprise.

"Sorry," Liam muttered, moving away. "Shit. I'm sorry, Susan."

"It's Suzie," she answered. "And don't be sorry. I want you to be hard. And if your wonderful willy acts a little...jumpy...that's okay." She reached forward with her hands, grabbing Liam's hips and pulling him forward. "Now, what to do," she pondered. Luckily, her low-lying bed put her head almost on a level with Liam's penis. "Oh! I know! I'll suck you off! I bet you got great-tasting cum! Don't you?"

She lowered her head, examining him. Definitely better than pervy old Professor Reynolds. Six inches? Seven? More? She couldn't tell, and was definitely not going to go out and look for a ruler. But he was definitely big enough to do the job - slightly curved, the tip of his glans almost brushing the fine black hairs that surrounded his navel. A tiny bead of clear liquid was forming at his slit, and unable to control herself, she licked it off. His taste burst on her tongue, thick and salty, and better than cotton candy or hot chocolate or pancakes and bacon on a cold winter morning.

Before she knew it, she had her hands clasped around his waist and her mouth was stretched wide, bobbing on Liam's manhood. Every stroke of her mouth brought more of his gorgeous shaft into her mouth, and in seconds, she was deep-throating him, her nose pressed against the wiry tufts of pubic hair at his groin.

Why isn't he doing anything? He's just standing there! Tears began to form at the corners of her eyes as she took him in again, her tongue swirling in loving strokes at the bottom of his rod. Am I doing it wrong? Doesn't he like me?

And then she felt it. Just the slightest twitch of Liam's hips, pushing his cock the smallest fraction of an inch deeper into her starving mouth. His hands rested on her shoulders, beginning to take charge, to show her what he liked.

Yes. She shut her eyes, concentrating on him. Only him. The man she had dreamed of for so long was here, in her bedroom. His erect cock was proof of his desire, and she hummed around it, her voice a low buzz in her ears. Down to his root, his hair tickling her nose, and then back up again, and she swirled her tongue around his shaft in a spiral as Liam's breath hitched in pleasure.

Suzie's body was on fire, aching with need. She wanted nothing more than to throw herself back on the bed, spread her legs, and let Liam take her. But she knew it was too soon, that it would be over too quick. She wanted him. Not for ten minutes, not for one night, but forever. So she lifted a hand and fondled his warm, heavy balls in one hand, while she spread her legs and fingered herself with the other, trying to keep the siren song of desire from completely taking over her willing body.

"Susan." Liam's hands lifted from her shoulders to tangle in her hair. "Oh, Jesus, Suzie, you're making me feel so good. So good." Pre-cum dribbled from his slit in a slow, thick stream, and she licked it off him, reveling in the heady taste. Her hands were on his ass now, and she squeezed his strong young buttocks. A wicked thought struck her, and she let her fingers creep closer to his anus, but backed away regretfully when she caught his tense flinch. So boring. So vanilla. I'm going to have to teach him a few things.

"Susan," Liam repeated, his voice more urgent. "I'm getting close."

She couldn't talk, not with her mouth full of Liam's wonderful meat. But she could lift her eyes, meeting his adorable face. She could let her desire for him show, naked and unafraid for the first time in her life. She could raise up, until the only thing that was inside her mouth was the head of his glans, and make love to it with lips and tongue, telling him without words how she felt.

And when the first salty bursts of cum poured into her mouth, propelled by Liam's orgasm, as expected as they were desired, she could keep him inside her mouth and swallow, again and again, taking his young male seed into her stomach, feeling the warm glow. It was like and unlike the moon's blessing. Power of another sort. One was female, ever the same and always changing. The other was male, hot and rich and potent, a giver of life.

"Mmmmm." She licked her lips, making sure she had taken in every last drop. Nothing should be wasted. "That was...yummy."

"Yummy?" Liam's legs were shaking the same way they had last fall, when they had done a charity 5K for the law school, and she scooted over on the bed, pulling him down beside her. "That?"

"Of course." She patted his cheek lovingly. "Now," she said, leaning back into the soft, heaped pillows. "How about you give me a nice fuck? I want it so bad, baby."

She pulled at his arm until, unresisting, he was almost laying on top of her. His solid young body felt wonderful on hers. Safe. A shift, a wiggle, and she had her legs spread, and was rubbing her needy cleft against the underside of his shaft.

Liam jerked back. "Good grief, Suzie. I just came. What are you doing? I'm not even hard again yet!"

She reached down, testing him with one hand. "Well, you're not soft, either," she pointed out logically. She pulled at his rod. After a little resistance, he let her guide him into her. "And besides," she sighed, as he slipped inside her. "It makes me feel good. Have you ever felt a man's cock get all nice and stiff when it's inside you?"

Liam eyed her narrowly. "I'm pretty sure you know I haven't."

She giggled. "Oh. Yeah. Right." She pulled him in deeper, stretching her arms high at the wonderful feeling. Even when he wasn't completely erect, her lover felt awesome. "I didn't want to wait, Liam. I've wanted you for so long. What difference does five minutes make?"

"If you think I can cum again right away, that makes a difference."

"I don't want you to cum again right away. That would be kind of pointless, right?

"What I want," she added as he stared at her in consternation, "is for you to love me." She took his hand and placed it on her breast. Her voice husked. "No one has loved me in a...in a very, very long time, Liam. Is that too much to ask? That you love me?"

"No." Her friend's voice caught, and he shook his head. In the low light, the lenses of his glasses gleamed silver, reflecting the lamp. "It's not. I've wanted...I've wanted you so long, Susan." Almost involuntarily, his hips twitched forward, and she moaned, deep in her throat as she felt him begin to stiffen, pushing her inner walls apart.

"Then do it," she whispered up at him. Her hands cradled her breasts, lifting them to him like an offering. "I'm yours."

"Hmmmm." Liam's eyes were slightly mischievous, even through his glasses. Impatiently, she plucked them off his nose and put them on her nightstand. He blinked at her owlishly. "You have given me a difficult choice, Counselor." His hand cupped one of her mounds, while at the same time he leaned down to kiss the top of its twin. "Do I take one from column A, or one from column B?" he pondered.

"Column C," she gasped, wiggling with impatience. "All of the above."

"That does have a certain...symmetry to it," he teased. "I've always liked tall women," he continued, moving his head from one of her tits to the other, dotting her heaving mounds with small, quick, close-mouthed kisses. "It puts their breasts at the perfect height. For me, at least."

"Liam! Please!" Oh, he was fully erect inside her now, despite his earlier protestations, and she could feel his stiff hardness filling her. He barely moved, moving his hips only the slightest fraction of an inch with each stroke. It wasn't really fucking, she thought through a haze of lust. It was more like...an all-body kiss. Slow and sweet and sensual and tender.

"Please...what?"

"My nipples! I'm on fucking fire!" She lifted her thighs and wrapped her legs around his hips, trapping him. "Please, baby. Kiss them. With your mouth. Like you mean it," she babbled.

"Your mouth, first."

Huh? She goggled at him. Did he mean that she should kiss her own tits? That was pretty kinky coming from Liam, who had never seemed all that perverted.

But who really knew a guy until they had taken him to bed?

Confused, she dipped her head, lifting her breasts and sticking out her tongue. Just a little further...

And then Liam's mouth came down on hers in a searing, soul-scorching kiss that made her cunt clench around his cock, it was so good. She opened wide, their tongues playing together, and when he ground his groin down on hers, she gasped, cumming from the sheer joy of having him in bed with her, fulfilling oh so many late-night fantasies. She threw her arms around him, shaking as her loins spasmed in pleasure. Nibbling at his lips, darting her tongue deep inside his sweet mouth before withdrawing shyly and inviting him in. Her channel was soaking, coating her lover with her love, and she didn't think she could possibly be more aroused.

"Oh," she moaned, keeping her orgasm a secret. Liam would probably get all protectively male if she knew she'd cum just from a kiss, and insist they wait before they started to screw again. I'm through waiting. And when his lips left her mouth, seeking out her breasts, she tangled her fingers in his hair, tugging him, guiding him as his lips and tongue did homage to her nipples, not leaving one until it was stiffly erect and achingly aroused, standing up from her areola in a tense, horny bud. Each lick, each suckle made her hornier than before, darts of liquid fire, somehow cold and hot at the same time, flickering through her body to her pussy, which seemed to grow hotter and slicker by the moment. "Keep doing that, baby. I love to have my nips played with. And my boobs."