Night of the Were-Bimbo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No. She changed her mind. Why should she lay on the dumb ground and play with herself when there were men all around? Young, strong, horny men who would love to have sex with her. Especially now that she looked so good. And hadn't she been going to see a man? Who was it? Right! The professor!

She got up, brushing her dress down over her legs. The ruined bra she left on the ground. Bye-bye, bra! She laughed to herself. But I don't even need you anymore. My titties don't need one of those stupid things. They do just fine on their own! She weighed her breasts in her palms, reveling at their firm fullness, so wonderful, then pulled at her nipples, just a tug, making them stand up like tiny little soldiers. Reluctantly, she pulled the straps of her dress back up. It barely covered her titties, but that was okay. She wasn't going to be wearing it for long.

Almost skipping, she hurried to the building where the professors at the College of Law held their offices. Her nose wrinkled as she walked down the corridor, the heels of her sandals clicking on the tiles. She had never liked this place. It made her feel dumb. All those professors with their fancy degrees who looked down on a girl from a podunk town like her! What made them so damn smart, anyway?

"Hi, Professor Reynolds!" she sang as she burst into the office. Oops. Maybe she should've knocked first.

The older man scowled up at her. "Who are you?"

"Me?" She giggled. "Don't you remember? I'm Suzie. I'm in your class!"

His voice was cold. "I know all of my students, young lady. I assure you that I have no one named Suzie in any of my classes."

"Well, that's not important anyway," she laughed. Men were so silly! "The real reason I am here is because of you. And what you have in your pants." She pulled down her dress, letting her breasts fall out. "Can you fuck me? Like, right now? I'm super horny."

"Don't be ridiculous." His steely blue eyes narrowed. "Is this some sort of trick? Is that bitch Nash trying to trap me?" He stood up, leaning across the desk. "It won't work. I'm going to be the next department head. How much is she paying you?"

"What? Who?" Now Susan was really, really confused. Why didn't the professor want to fuck her? She could smell him, smell the way his body reacted to her. But his pants were still on and his cock was nowhere close to being in her aching, throbbing pussy.

And then she remembered something. Something that the other girls in class had whispered about, stopping as soon as the professor entered the classroom.

Something dark. Something dangerous. Something secret.

Something so, sonaughty.

"I've heard about you, professor." She turned, leaning over a chair. Her hands hiked up the hem of her dress, so he was staring at her bare ass. "I've heard what you really like." She bent even farther, reaching around so her hands could cup her perky rear. "I'm a virgin," she cooed seductively. "At least I am back here. Would you like to be the first man to take my sexy little asshole, professor?" Slowly, she began to twerk her bottom, looking over her shoulder to see his reaction. "It's nice and pink and so, so tight. No one has to know. Just you. And me. And my ass."

Slowly, as if he was hypnotized, Reynolds walked around the desk, staring at her. "No." His voice was a harsh rasp. "Young lady, I have no idea why you are here, but I must insist that you leave."

"Your voice says no," she moaned, her hands reaching for his belt. "But your body doesn't agree." Before he could react, she had it undone and his slacks were pushed down to his ankles. "Oh, yes. I knew it. I knew you'd have a nice dick. A man's dick."

"Anyone could come in here!"

"Then you'll have to be quick." She spit on her hand, rubbing her sphincter. Oh, this is going to be different. Just to get ready, she eased a finger inside her, the wetness providing lubrication. The sensation made her purr happily. Why hadn't anyone told her how good it felt? Being Suzie was so much fun! Way better than being Susan. Susan was so boring. She never would have done this.

"I bet your cock would feel so good," she whispered. "But if you don't want too..." she let her voice trail off teasingly.

"You...you're real, aren't you? Not a trap?"

"I'm real." She laughed. "Really horny, that is." She put her free hand inside the elastic of his boxers, pulling him to her. "I need it," she whispered. "Need your hardness inside me. Need your cum. I want to feel it, hot and sticky, deep inside." She let him go and pulled her ass-cheeks wide. "Last chance, sweetie."

"Oh, fuck." And then she felt his erection in the cleft of her buttocks. Even covered by his boxers, it still felt awesome. And then Reynolds pushed them to the floor, rubbing the head of his prick around her puckered anus. Suzie could feel the weeping trail of pre-cum on her skin, and the sensation made her pussy quiver.

"Do you want this?" a voice whispered, inches away from her ear. "Want my cock in that sweet sexy ass of yours?"

"Yes!" She wiggled her butt temptingly. "Please, professor!" she whined. "I'm so horny!"

"Then take it!" A hard shove, and Suzie had to fight her own body, relaxing just when she wanted to clamp around the welcome invasion of her tight, virgin asshole. But soon Reynolds was all the way in, and if he wasn't very big, well, that was probably a good thing.

"Oh, yes!" she squealed happily, moving a hand down so she could rub her pussy. "Fuck me. Fuck my ass, professor!"

His hand spanked a butt-cheek, making her rear sting, then he began to drive into her. It felt really strange. But not any stranger than the first time she let a boy screw her. She closed her eyes and squeezed, with those muscles back there in her butt, and the sharp gasp and shuddering jerk from above told her that Reynolds liked it.

"Gonna fuck you. Gonna fuck you full of my dick," he muttered, and Suzie circled her clit with her fingers, rubbing and rubbing and rubbing as her pussy went all hot and shaky. Oh, Jesus, it had never happened so quick. She stretched back with her body and milked him with her muscles, the power of the full moon filling her body, and when her climax hit and her soul soured high, singing in pleasure, she felt the shudder and jerk as he filled her with a glow of hot, liquid cum, his throbbing prick stretching her wide.

"Oh, that was nice," she said happily. With a twist, she let his softening shaft slip out of her. "Can I borrow these? Thanks." She bent down and picked up his boxers and used them to clean herself, then handed them back to him.

"When..." Reynolds' eyes were worshipful. "When can I see you again? Who are you? What's your name?"

She bent down and kissed his cheek, avoiding his clutching arms with a giggle and a twirl. "I told you my name. And you'll see me on Monday in class. I'm Suzie. Suzie Benton."

"Benton?" His mouth hung open as he stared at her. "Benton?" He shook his head. "That's not possible."

She pulled the straps of her dress up over her chest. "Of course it is, silly. Now I really have to go. I have a date. See you later!"


Chapter 4: Six of One, Half a Dozen of the Other

It isn't enough.

Suzie's body pulsed with need as she walked home. She had to fight for control as if it were some sort of weird, misprogrammed robot. Every muscle, every instinct urged her to run, to find someplace where there was a man who wanted to screw, to lay down and spread her legs and let him take her.

No. Home. I have to go home. I'm meeting...I'm meeting Liam tonight, she thought desperately. He'll understand. He'll help me.

She passed a group of boys, obviously on their way out for a night on the town, and arched her back, putting a strut into her hips as they stared at her breasts. Yes. She looked good and she knew it. Why should she hide it? Her body was spectacular. And if the boys were all scrawny, scraggly freshmen and sophomores, not even able to get into the bars yet, well, she bet that their skinny little peckers would be all hard and achy inside their pants and that some of them would be beating off in bed tonight as they thought about her.

A wolf-whistle sounded behind her. "Looking good, girl!"

She didn't respond, but reached behind to flip her dress up, exposing her bare ass as she walked. She held it that way for a long count of ten, hips swaying sexily, then dropped it again.

"Holy shit! Did you see that!" It was a reverent whisper.

"Don't even try, boys," she called over her shoulder. "You couldn't handle me."

But Liam could. Reynolds wasn't anything. How long did it take him to blow? Two minutes? Three? I might as well have been a fuck-doll for him. Good thing I was able to use my hands. Liam will last longer. Because he likes me. Everyone says so.

But Liam's car wasn't outside the apartment building, which made her sad. Hopefully he would be there soon. She checked her watch. Only seven-thirty. How long would it take him to come and pick her up? And then sex her up?

Laurie didn't look up from her book when she opened up the door. "Well, that didn't take long. Was Reynolds not there? Or did he give you a straight answer for a change? I haven't heard from..." her voice trailed off in shock as Suzie walked into the living room, then she bounced to her feet. "Who are you?" she demanded. "How did you get in here?"

"Lauren Wu." Suzie put her hands on her hips. "We've lived together for the last three years. And I've got a key." She waved it at her friend. "Who do you think I am?"

"Holy shit. Susan?"

"I think I like Suzie better."

"What the hell..." Her eyes took in her face, her hair, her body, lingering on her chest. "What happened to you?"

"The moon blessed me." She looked out the east-facing window. Her lady was higher now, her silvery glow caught in the branches of the maple next door like a fish in a net, and her power was lessened by the lights inside the apartment. But her light was still enough to make her almost writhe in ecstasy. "She called, and I answered. My pussy drank in her light, and now I'm different. Hotter. Sexier." Her voice dropped to a low growl. "Hornier."

"Susan." Laurie stepped forward, taking her wrists in her hands. "Do you have any idea how crazy that sounds? The moon can't...the moon can't change your body! It's just the moon!"

"Oh, why so serious?" She booped Laurie's nose with her finger, just for fun. "Boop. Who cares? I've got a great big old set of boobs right now and they are awesome. And have I told you about my pussy? It is so sensitive. I mean I barely have to touch it get turned on. And look at my body!" She pulled down the straps of her dress, letting it fall to the floor. "I mean, come on! Who cares how it happened, am I right?"

"Yeah. Right." Laurie looked away, her dark skin flushing.

"Hey, sweetie." She cocked her head in confusion. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

Suzie was confused, but then her nose caught a musky tang in the air.

The scent of an aroused woman.

She wants me. Her breasts pulsated, and her cleft grew slick with moisture. I bet she knows how to take care of a woman. Unlike stupid old Professor Reynolds. "Laurie? Are you horny for me?"

For a second she thought her friend would lie to her. But then her head sank. "Yeah. How could you tell?"

"From your smell. Your pussy is all hot and wet right now, isn't it?"

Her friend nodded, her chin quivering. "So what's wrong? Oh." Her face cleared. "Is it because of Megan? You don't want to cheat on her?"

"Well, kind of. But not really." Laurie smiled weakly. "Meg and I have an agreement. We get three freebies. Girls that we can have sex with, no questions asked."

"Oh? Really?" She was briefly diverted. "Who did Megan choose?"

"Oh, God. There was this one really super-hot Norwegian volleyball player. I can't even pronounce her name. And Scarlett Johansson. And Megan O'Brien."

"Who?"

"She's a girl in one of our chem classes. She has got the sweetest fucking ass you ever saw. A cheerleader with brains. Damn."

Suzie felt vaguely insulted. "Who were your three?"

"Well...Gal Godot. Emma Watson. And you."

"Me?" she squeaked. "Why me?"

"You had those legs, girl." Laurie stroked her arm with a finger, making goose-pimples rise. "And you were tall. God, I love me a tall girl with legs that go on forever. And now you got a set of awesome tits and your hair doesn't look like a disaster and you could bounce a quarter off your ass and it still doesn't do me any good!"

"Why not?"

"Because you're still straight, dammit! So it doesn't matter how hot you are, if you don't think that I'm attractive. I might as well ask you to screw a...a...a warthog or something!"

She almost laughed. Laurie was so funny. "But I don't think warthogs are sexy. Whatever they are." She reached up, sliding her hands up the back of the black-haired girl's blouse. Her breath caught as she found the hooks of her bra and undid them. "But you, Lauren Wu, are just as sexy as fuck." And then she kissed her.

Whoa.

If Professor Reynolds had been a damp firecracker, all talk and no action, Laurie was completely different. When Suzie let her know that she found her attractive, the Chinese girl practically leaped into her arms, her legs wrapping around her waist as she lifted her mouth to hers. Her tongue was hot and pointed and dove into her mouth with a frenzied, lustful urgency that was almost scary.

"Oh, man." Her fingers shook as she tore at the buttons of her own blouse. "We have to hurry. Liam will be here soon. And I do not want to explain why I'm sitting on your face to him. So sit down before we fall down, you sexy, slutty bimbo."

Slutty. She liked the sound of that. It made her cunt tingle, way up inside, where the moonlight had touched her, had changed her. Well, she liked sexy, too, she guessed. No one had ever called her sexy before. And even bimbo wasn't so bad, when you thought about it. She spun, settling into the sofa with a squeak of cushions, as Laurie's blouse fell away. The sight of her bare breasts made her mouth water.

"Oh, damn. You've got just the cutest little titties." She cupped them with her hands, pushing the sweet mounds closer together. "Your nipples look like little chocolate kisses." She opened her mouth wide, swirling her tongue around one as Laurie hitched and gasped in her arms. "And now," she said, peering at the saliva-slickened button as she took her lips away, "they look like chocolate gumdrops." She touched one tense bud with a finger, her brow clouding. "Are chocolate gumdrops a thing?"

"They are now," Laurie moaned. "Jesus." She lifted Suzie's breasts with her fingers. "These are fucking amazing. I don't know how it happened, the moon or magic or some sort of crazy perverted science, but your breasts are fucking spectacular." Her fingers caressed Suzie's skin, and her loins ached with a sudden fierce urgency, desperate for release. "I could lick these all damn day and not get tired."

"No." She struggled with the buttons on her jeans. "You first. I've always wanted to know what it was like to lick a woman. To make her cum."

Her friend pouted a little as she peeled off her pants. "Well, this is just bullshit. It's like taking me to an all-you-can-eat nacho bar and then telling me that no, sorry, the buffet is closed."

"Oh, shut up." She spun around, putting Laurie on the sofa and kneeling between her legs. "Mmmm," she inhaled deep, nostrils flaring. "I can smell you. Smell your horny little cunny." She ran her fingers up and down the outline of her lips, clearly visible through the damp cotton of her panties. "You're wet. For me?"

"Take that off, and you'll find out,"

"I think I will," she giggled. The material clung damply to her friend's cleft, but when the panties were off, her aroma rose from the junction of her thighs like a cloud, making her mouth water. "Oh, God, Laurie." She kissed the inside of one dark-skinned thigh. "You're so fucking hot. So sexy."

"Me? Look at you! It's like the ugly duckling turned into a supermodel!"

"Whatever." She pulled the smaller woman forward until she was sitting on the very edge of the couch, then began to lick up and down her thighs, each time getting closer to her pussy. Inside her head, she snickered. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop? I'm going to find out. Laurie's skin was hot, and as she worked her way up and down her legs, lightly sheened with sweat, so her taste was spiced with the flavor of her perspiration. It made her moan, and even more when the smaller woman put her feet on her shoulders and used her fingers to spread her pussy-lips wide. "There?" she asked, uncertain.

"There." The Chinese girl's fingers rubbed a circle around her mound. Her hair was neatly trimmed, a cute little tuft atop her pubis. A shift of her hips, and she could see her goal, a little pink bud. "There's my clit. But be...careful, okay? Imagine..." Her voice shook as Suzie licked a loving circle around her labia, dipping near her bottom, then swirling upwards again. "Imagine the guy who was the absolute worst at eating you out. And then do the opposite."

That's actually pretty good advice. She remembered Reed, who had been her boyfriend back in high school. He had eaten her like her clitoris had been a moving target in a video game. Just stabbing here, there, and everywhere with his tongue until she agreed to screw out of sheer aggravation.

So she did the easiest thing she could think of, placing her tongue at the bottom of Laurie's crevice and drawing up her slit in a long, lingering lick, her folds parting slickly around her. Her taste was like salt and honey, and exquisite on her tongue. Up and down, and up again, and then she took her friend's bud into her mouth, suckling on her clit with the delicacy of a hummingbird at a flower, and cupping Laurie's rear as it lifted involuntarily off the cushions.

"Oh. Oh, damn," the Chinese girl gasped. Her legs lifted, her knees framing her cute little breasts as she rested her feet on Suzie's shoulders. "Oh, that's good. So fucking goddamn good. Keep going, baby. And you can use your tongue there, too, if you want. Just like a finger. But softer, quicker. Oh, shiiiiitttt." Her impassioned mutters broke off into a series of soft, mewling squeaks as Suzie used the tip of her tongue to stroke her clit. Her hands pulled at her insistently. "Can you keep your head there? But move the rest of you? I got to do something for you, too, sweetie. I got to."

She nodded, not removing her face from Laurie's groin, but slowly lifted up, spinning around as if she were a lever and Laurie's pussy the fulcrum. As she did, her friend sank down until they were lying down side by side, their bodies flush together on the narrow couch.

"Lift your leg," Laurie whispered, so she raised it, placing her foot on the top of the backrest. "Oh, Jesus, Suzie." She could feel hot breath on her folds, and her groin hitched forward voluntarily. "You've got such a gorgeous pussy." She ran a finger along her slit, and her mind blanked out from pleasure, barely able to keep tonguing the black-haired med student. "Maybe I should...yeah."

And then the finger wasn't just tracing her lips, but sinking deep insider her, making her squirm. "Do you like that? Is that good?"

Suzie couldn't talk, but gave a muffled groan of assent, Laurie's wetness coating her lips and cheeks. She lifted her leg higher as the first finger was quickly joined by a second, and then a thumb was placed firmly on her own throbbing clit, which had been screaming for attention.