My Son's Lap

Story Info
Mom accidentally sits on son's cock when dressed as Santa.
7.5k words
4.69
483.3k
948
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Son's Lap

Summary: I accidentally sit on my son's cock while he's dressed as Santa.

Note 1: This is a Literotica 2021 Winter Holidays Story Contest Story.

Note 2: Thanks to Tex Beethoven for his editing.

My Son's Lap

"You can't be serious?" I asked on the phone.

"Yeah, he has the flu," Sandra explained.

"But the party starts in two hours," I pointed out.

"I know," Sandra said, knowing how upset I was.

"Okay, I'll need to figure something out," I said.

"If I come up with anything, I'll let you know," Sandra promised, feeling terrible.

"Okay, see you soon," I said, hanging up.

"What's wrong?" Cody, my son, asked.

"The guy playing Santa has the flu," I said.

"I can do it," Cody said.

"You'd do that for me?" I asked.

"Sure, I'll be there anyway," my son said.

"You're a lifesaver," I said, disaster averted almost as quickly as it occurred.

"Anything for you, Mom," he said, as he glanced down at my feet.

I smiled, assuming that like his father, who had passed away this summer of cancer, had also been a nylon guy... perhaps Cody too was a nylon foot guy... perhaps even a nylon toe guy... like his father. I was currently wearing a robe, but with black thigh high stockings on underneath, I had always, always hated pantyhose... they were just so inconvenient... to go the washroom, for comfortable fucking... back when I got laid.

Truth be told, every Christmas since we opened our business twenty-eight years ago, Jake had been our Santa, he would give presents to all the kids of staff employees and often take photos with them and families.

Also, every year since we opened our business... Jake fucked me while wearing his Santa suit, since for some reason a Santa Suit turned me on. I'd even ridden his cock slyly while we were in a room full of people, by going commando to the party.

God, I missed him! At Christmas it was even worse. Not only did I miss him as a husband, as a business partner and a caring man... I also missed his cock. Toys were fine... they actually gave some decent orgasms, but nothing came close to a hard cock slamming in my pussy. Also, unlike many women, I loved sucking cock... I loved cum. Not having received any cum in half a year hadn't really fazed me, but as I thought about how every year I got a good fucking and often finished with swallowing his load... 90% of his loads had ended up going down my throat... like I said... I loved cum.

Truth be told, I'd swallowed at least a load a day throughout our entire relationship.

I wiggled my toes, wanting to see his reaction, which was one of almost completely staring, "Now I have to finish getting ready."

"Okay," Cody said. "Is the Santa suit here or at the office?"

"The office," I answered.

"Okay," he said, still snatching quick glances at my legs and feet.

"I'll be ready to go in fifteen," I said.

"I'll go warm up the car," he said. "Don't want to get your legs all chilled."

"Such a gentleman," I smiled, happy to have such a caring young man to look after me.

"I am the man of the house now," he said, the thing that was said to him the most at the funeral and pretty much ever since. He had an older sister, Valerie, but she was away at college and wouldn't be home until Christmas Eve.

"Yes, you are," I agreed, as I went to him and gave him a big hug. I was surprised as I embraced my son to feel his penis, his hard penis, against my leg... and it flinched.

I was surprised as I remained in the hug for a few seconds and felt a second flinch before I let go and said, "I'll be ready soon."

"Okay," he said, as I walked away... a little rattled at feeling my son's hard penis... even if it was only against my leg.

I finished doing my make-up... I slipped into my four-inch open-toe heels... always showcasing my toes to tease my husband when he was alive... I actually didn't own any closed toe shoes... and in a moment of impulse... one that had no source in rational thought... I slipped out of my panties... deciding to go commando like I had for the past ten plus Christmas parties.

My son, gentleman that he is, took my arm and led me to the car, the sidewalk slightly icy after a snowfall, opened the door and made sure I got in safely... and it was only as I sat down when I realized I was giving him a brief reveal that I was wearing thigh high stockings and not pantyhose, which I assumed he'd think I was wearing.

I realized this as he stared down at me, seemingly a little paralyzed, and looking directly at my raised leg.

I smiled, "You're just like your Dad."

"W-w-what?" Cody stammered, as I allowed him to take a good look at the top of my lace top stocking... for some reason enjoying the attention... even if it was from my son.

"You love nylons, don't you?" I asked, still not pushing my dress down to hide my sexy sheer stocking.

"What?" he repeated, breaking his stare from my nylon top to look up at me.

"Your Dad loved nylons," I explained. "It's why I've worn them very day for over twenty years."

"Oh," he said, clearly distracted by my sexy nylon choice.

Giving him way more information than necessary, I added, "But I hate pantyhose. So I only wear stockings with a garter-belt or thigh high stockings."

"Oh," he repeated, my very smart son said, still distracted by my leg. For a guy who had a 4.0 GPA, was also a receiver on the football team, a wrestler on the wrestling team and until recently was dating a college cheerleader... although that ended a couple of weeks ago.

"We'd better get going," I said. "I can't be late."

"Yeah, yeah, right," he nodded, shaking his head a little, seeming to take one more longing look at my nylon-clad leg before he closed the door.

He walked around and started driving. I asked, "So I don't want to ask questions you don't feel comfortable answering, but I do think it's important you know how much like your Dad you are."

"I am?"

"You look like him, you act like him, and you seem to have the same fetish."

"That's your fault."

"My fault?"

"Yeah, I've seen you wearing them every day."

It was my turn to say, "Oh."

"The worst part is almost no one wears them anymore," he said. "No girls my age, and not even many teachers, except for Mrs. Walker."

"Yeah, they're no longer considered in style," I said. "But some younger celebrities like Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, and Ariana Grande are wearing them." I'd noticed Ariana wearing black pantyhose throughout the entire blind auditions of the Voice.

"Yeah, it's like trying to find a needle in a haystack," he said.

I was about to make a joke about it being like finding a unicorn, when he continued, "It's one of the reasons I broke up with Amber."

"Really?" I asked, Amber a very pretty girl, although a bit of a diva.

"Yeah, she called my fetish weird and refused to wear them," he said.

"I found it weird at first," I said. "But once I started wearing them, I felt sexier in them."

'I've always found them super sexy," he said, which meant he was inadvertently calling my attire sexy.

"That's what your Dad thought too," I said.

"So Dad really liked them too?"

"Like isn't a strong enough word," I said. "He loved everything about them. The silky sheer feel. They way they looked on my legs. The way they showcased my toes."

"He especially liked your toes in nylons too?" he said, this surprising him even more.

"Yeah, truth be told, that was what he liked the best," I said.

"Wow," Cody said.

"Yeah, who would have thought that was hereditary," I shrugged.

"Huh," he said, processing this information.

We arrived at our office building, where we were on the seventh floor. I went to open my door, when he said, "Wait."

"Oh, I do like a man who knows when to take charge," I smiled, impressed by his strong demeanour, even as I realized I might have just given him an accidental hint that I was a natural submissive who'd obey almost any order his Dad had given give me in the past.

"Crawl under the table and suck my cock," he'd ordered at a five-star restaurant on our fifth date; he'd also told me to masturbate and come in a semi-crowded theatre at whatever Fast and Furious movie we were attending; to walk down the beach with a massive load of cum all over my face during our honeymoon in Mexico; "sit on my cock and act normal," he'd ordered the first time he fucked me while dressed as Santa... God, I missed him... his dominant persona... his ability to turn me into a cock-craving slut....

"Really?" he asked, as he opened his door.

"Yes, I mean a man who knows what it means to be a man," I said, realizing that didn't really cover my original assertion at all.

"Well, as I've been told almost every day for the last six months, I'm the man of the house," he said, closing his door and walking around.

"Fuck," I said to myself as I felt my pussy tingling... why the fuck was my pussy tingling?

He opened the door for me, extended his hand and said, "My lady."

"So smooth," I smiled. "I'm surprised you're ever single."

"Still looking for the right woman," he said, gently pulling me up.

"One who wears nylons," I added.

"Exactly," he nodded, offering his arm, which I took... my son acting so much like his father. "Think there will be any here tonight?"

"Actually, there will likely be a few," I said, as he headed into the building. "Although most are likely twice your age."

"I do like older women," he said.

"You do, do you?" I asked, as we were about to enter the building.

"They have more experience," he explained.

"That they do," I agreed, thinking the things I could show him if he wasn't my son.

"And they're more likely to wear nylons," he added, as we went through security.

I said Merry Christmas to Jimmy the security guard, and we headed to the elevator looking more like a couple, albeit a couple with a bit of an age gap... my son was eighteen, and I was forty-four.

"So what else do you like besides nylons and older women?" I asked.

"I'm not sure I should be telling my mother such things," he said, as he pressed the elevator button.

"We're both adults; tell me one thing, at least," I wheedled.

"You sure?"

"Yeah, tell your Momma a secret," I smiled.

"I like to be in control."

"In control?" I asked, even as I processed the obvious meaning behind this.

"Yeah, I like submissive older women."

"And you've been with a submissive older woman?" I asked teasingly, thinking he hadn't.

"Three," he said surprisingly, as the elevator door opened.

"Really?" I asked, curious and intrigued... again, he seemed to be just like his father.

"Two of them you know," he added, as we entered the elevator.

"Do tell," I said in a fun voice, my curiosity quadrupled from that revelation.

"I don't make a woman into my pet and tell," he refused reasonably but frustratingly.

"Your pet?" I asked, another term his father used on me often... a word that had instantly told me I was in for a night of some good fucking.

"Yeah," he said, not saying any more.

"Tell me who they are," I demanded.

"I don't train and tell," he said.

"Pet. Train," I said, "your good boy persona is losing some points."

"I never claimed to be a good boy," he said, as the elevator slowed down.

"Tell me," I repeated, dying to know. "Tell me who at least one of the pets I know is."

As the door opened, he answered, looking at me and murmuring, "Janet," and immediately turned and walked off.

Janet? My best friend Janet? Who was married with five kids, the youngest just three years old. No way!

"Get back here," I demanded, wanting some more answers.

"I've got to get into costume," he called back, heading to his father's old office... which still looked exactly the same as when he was alive... I hadn't had the nerve or desire to touch it at all.

"We're not done here," I said, shocked by what he'd said, shocked by his sudden persona change, and as I walked towards the party, shocked to feel wetness leaking out of my pussy... maybe I shouldn't have gone commando.

Cody kept walking as Sandra walked up to me and said, "You look amazing."

"As do you," I said, noticing she was in nylons... and older... as I wondered who the other person he was fucking was. Sandra was also single... so it wouldn't even be taboo... like Janet was.

"Let's get a drink, she said.

"Make mine a double," I said, my head spinning with information I didn't need to know, and yet which was making me confusingly horny.

Ten minutes later, I received a text from Cody: I need a hand with the costume.

I showed the text to Sandra saying, "You never stop being a parent."

'I'll go if you want," she offered, making me instantly think she might be fucking my son.

"No, no, I'll go," I said, finishing my drink. "Make sure there's another one of these waiting when I get back."

"That I can do," she said.

I went to my husband's office, it will always be my husband's office, even if I eventually start working out of it like I knew I'd have to do one day soon, and I knocked.

"Come in," he said.

I walked in and saw he had the entire suit on, although he'd be the slimmest Santa ever.

"Santa has been on quite a diet," I joked.

"Because I can't find the belly," he explained.

"I remember it ripped last year and was sent away to get fixed," I said, trying to recall where I saw it a couple months ago... thinking at the time how odd it was there. "I saw it a couple months ago somewhere."

"Any idea where?"

"I do, I just need to think," I said, as I wracked my brain. After a bit, I said, "Oh yes, it was in the filing room. On top of one of the filing cabinets."

"Okay, I'll go get it," he said.

"No, you wait here, we can't have any of the kids seeing Santa looking like he hasn't eaten all year," I said.

"Fair enough," he agreed.

I headed down the hall, found the right key, which took three tries since they all looked the same (I really should do something about that), got inside, grabbed the fat padding, and returned to my husband's office and saw Sandra there.

She seemed startled to see me, and I was oddly instantly envious of her as my suspicion grew, "What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I figured you could use your drink now," she said, walking over to me holding a drink in each hand.

"Yeah, you know me so well," I said, now thinking my suspicions were way over the top. I tossed the fat padding to Cody as I grabbed the drink, "Do you need anything else?"

"Nope, I'm good," he said, as he caught it, but dropped it.

"Okay," I said. "I'll text you when to come out. The bag of toys is in the corner," pointing at the corner.

"Got it," he said.

"Thanks again," I said.

"Anything for you, Mom," he repeated from before, and although that was the second time he'd said that to me today, this time it somehow seemed to have a different connotation from the first time... or at least that's how I read it.

"He's so sweet," Sandra said.

"Yeah, he's really becoming the man I envisioned him becoming," I said, loud enough for him to hear as we headed out.

As we headed back to the party, I asked, trying to be a sly detective, "So, are you seeing anyone?"

"Nope," Sandra said.

"Not even any booty calls?" I asked, Sandra known for having a couple of guys on speed dial for whenever she got the itch... she'd even offered me one of them a couple of months ago to make sure I still got what I needed... at the time I wasn't at all interested... but at this moment, I'd definitely be willing for a one night stand with some stud with a big dick.

"Well, I have had a few of those," Sandra smiled.

"Anyone I know?" I asked.

"No," she said. "Why?"

"Well," I said, realizing I'd recently been inadvertently flirting with my son, or perhaps rather bluntly, "I think I may need to get laid."

"Yeah," she smiled.

"Yeah," I nodded. "I mean pretty soon."

"I'll see what I can do," she said.

"Thanks," I replied, downing my drink. "I mean I'm not desperate!"

"No?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Well, not completely desperate," I corrected myself.

"Young, our age, or a sugar daddy?" she asked.

"Sugar daddy?" I asked.

"Yeah, an older man who'll buy you nice things," she explained, as she raised her very nice bracelet for me to admire.

"Well, no sugar daddy," I said.

"Don't judge," she said. "They aren't usually great fucks, but they treat you like a goddess."

"I don't want to be treated like a goddess."

"No?"

"No, I need to get..." I said, looking around to see if anyone could hear us, then leaned in and whispered, "...fucked."

"I see," she smiled widely.

"So young, then," she said.

"Why young?" I asked.

"They don't always have style, but they can last all night and reload quickly," she explained.

"I see," I said, just as my son walked out in his Santa suit... rather serendipitously... looking oddly sexy... like his Dad always had... and I shook my head at my own inappropriate thoughts.

"They can fuck all night," she added.

"Nice," I said, loving the idea of a marathon fuck session.

"Ho-ho-ho," Cody said, a bag full of gifts slung over his shoulder.

"That's no way to address your mother," Sandra joked.

"Hey," I said. "I'm a wannabe ho!"

Cody's eyes went wide.

"Your mother needs to get laid," Sandra said bluntly.

"Sandra!" I gasped.

"You just told me that," Sandra protested.

"And you thought my son needed to know?" I asked.

"Shouldn't we get started?" Cody asked.

"Yes," I nodded giving Sandra a glare, "we should. Wait here. I'll call you in momentarily."

"Okay," he nodded.

I walked to the front of the room and greeted everyone, said a few nice seasonal words, and then asked theatrically, "Kids... have you been good this year?"

"Yes!" a few of them screamed.

"Well, let's find out if that's true," I said, "since I think someone very special is here!"

Cody walked in, bellowing in a deep tone that made him sound exactly like his Dad, "Ho-ho-ho, Merry Christmas!"

The kids went wild... like they always do... and my son played the role perfectly.

For the next hour, Cody had each kid sit on his lap, he chatted genially with them, got pictures taken, handed out candy canes and a present. The entire time I had mixed feelings. Every time I looked at Cody being Santa, I saw my husband. It was like he wasn't really gone.

It was so surreal... it was a moment when I felt like he was here with us.

Once the kids were sent to another floor where we'd hired babysitters to look after them, the party shifted from family to adult. The drinking got more excessive, the dancing a little dirtier, and the flirtations a little more obvious.

Me... I was tipsy, but not drunk; I wasn't just horny, but really fucking horny.

People were sitting on Cody's lap and getting their pictures taken... and for old times sake... I did what I did every year... just as I announced it was time for Name that Tune ... a game we also played every year since my husband had been a music buff... I sat on Santa's lap for a picture, once everyone else was done.

And just like many other years... as I lowered myself... my pussy was filled by a big cock!

My eyes went wide and I let out a loud gasp. The Santa suit had a fly opening I'd sewn into the pants years ago so my husband could quickly and easily slide his big cock into me while wearing the Santa outfit... so he could do exactly what my son had just done!

"You okay?" Amanda, one of my secretaries asked.

"Yeah, yeah," I said, as I remained frozen with my son's cock inside my pussy. I'd been in this positon before... on this very chair... with a cock in my pussy... while everyone else was oblivious... yet this time was very different.