My Son's Lap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One, he was my son.

Two, I was suddenly committing incest.

Three, he was bigger than his father.

Four, I was both incredibly in awe and horny as fuck.

Five, I was frozen with indecision.

"What are you doing?" I hissed, even though I felt so full and only wanted to slowly grind on his cock.

Cody whispered, his breath hot against my ear, "Becoming the man of the house."

I felt his cock flinch like it had before, but this time it was inside me!

I bit my lip to not moan in this room full of my employees.

"This isn't right," I whispered, as the DJ I hired played the first song.

"Would it make you feel better if you knew Dad told me to do this?" he asked.

"Excuse me?" I said, that being the worst made up excuse ever, and yet I was also intrigued... since my son wasn't one to lie... yet, he wasn't one to slide his cock into his Mom's pussy either.

"You recall the letter Dad left for me that you gave me yesterday?" he asked.

"Yeah," I said doubtfully, but more in a reasonable tone. I had given my son a letter from Jake that he'd stressed to me a few days before he passed I was to give to Cody the day before the Christmas party. I'd thought at the time it was weird. He'd written and entrusted me with four other letters for Cody that made more sense. One for right after he passed, which I'd duly delivered. One for his next birthday, which had been in September. One for when he graduated from high school, which would be next June. And one on his wedding day.

"Yeah, when I read it, I couldn't believe what he told me to do, but he was very clear about it," he said, his cock twitching inside me.

"You'd better explain yourself very clearly and do it pretty quickly," I whispered, as I tried to act casual in a room full of employees while my son's cock was inside my pussy. It was always a rush to sit on Jake's cock in this same seat, while he was wearing the same Santa suit... would we get caught? Yet if we did get caught, although we never did, he was my husband, so we'd just seem like a couple of drunk people in love. On the other hand, if I was caught with my son's dick inside me, I couldn't even fathom the consequences... yet I also couldn't get off of him right now in any sly, inconspicuous way.

"Debbie, you should know this one," Nadine said, breaking into my thoughts.

"What?" I said, yanked out of my confusion. "Oh, oh, My Sweet Lord, George Harrison."

"Correct," the DJ said.

As it switched to the men's turn, I said tersely, "Explain. Now."

Cody whispered as the next song started, "Dad told me to do this in the letter."

"He did not," I denied. "He couldn't have!"

"But he did," he insisted. "I have the letter in my pocket to prove it, since I figured you wouldn't believe me."

"What exactly did he say?" I asked.

"That I was to slyly pull my dick out and let you sit on it through the secret opening that apparently you made for exactly that purpose," he explained.

As I processed this, Nadine said, "Pay attention. We're down one."

"Okay, okay," I said, trying to process my son's words. Words that seemed ludicrous and impossible, and yet there was something about his tone that said they were genuine. Two seconds into the song, I called out, "Louie Louie."

"That was too easy," Ned complained.

I shrugged while I leaned forward a bit, which stimulated my pussy, my desire to win briefly overriding my current predicament of accidentally committing incest, "Tie game."

"Not for long," Ned said, equally as competitive as I was.

"We shall see," I said ominously.

For the next ten minutes, I ignored my son's cock in my pussy... well 'ignore' is the wrong word... since he flinched inside me a couple of times... and I moved and stimulated myself a couple of times... yet I primarily focused on the game... anything to keep me from focusing on the sin I was participating in by not abandoning my son's cock.

Of course if I did, the others might easily spy my son's cock and put two and two together!

If I didn't, I was committing incest... although regardless of whether I got off of him or not, I'd already committed incest, and the longer I sat on his cock, the longer I was continuing to commit it.

And... although I hated to admit it... his cock in me felt really good.

"Tie game," the DJ announced. "So one final song, and since it's a tiebreaker, I'll take the first person who speaks up for their team. But if you get it wrong, the other team may take all the time in the world to answer."

"All right ladies," I said.

"It's all you, actually," a few women said, since I'd given the majority of our responses.

"All right, here it comes," the DJ said.

The song started, and I instantly barked, "Baker Street."

"Fuck," Ned cursed.

"The ladies win," the DJ said.

There were a bunch of feminine hoots and hollers as I leaned back and my son's cock stirred inside me.

"Good job, Mom," he said.

"Thanks, honey," I said, this feeling like I wasn't sitting on my son and his big cock, but my husband. It was like he was alive again, and gloriously inside me.

"Now, let's dance," the DJ said, as he played a great party song: Don't Stop Believin'.

Realizing there was a major problem with my son's story, I pointed out while people were dancing and drinking, and thus we were kind of left alone, "But you weren't even supposed to be Santa."

"I called the company and cancelled it," he answered.

"So, your Dad really did tell you do to this," I asked, it beginning to seem the case.

"Yeah, he said I was the man of the house now, and I had to take over every duty that office entailed," Cody explained.

"He didn't," I said, still processing that it seemed he'd done just that.

"I couldn't believe it at first either," he said. "But it was obvious he wanted you to be looked after in every way. The letter went into details about what you liked... that you only wear thigh highs, and that you usually went commando to this party."

"I didn't decide to do that until the very last second," I said.

"He told me to be ready to pull your panties aside if I had to," he said. "That's why I was so stunned when I saw you wearing thigh highs when you got in the car."

"And I thought I was just teasing you," I said.

"Oh, you were definitely teasing me," he said. "I almost came in my pants!"

"You did?"

"You know you've been my biggest stroke fantasy for my whole life," he said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah, Mom," he said, his cock so deep inside me, "you're my ultimate woman."

"Oh, honey," I said, as I moved a little, making him moan and making my pussy tingle.

"I went back and forth all day over whether I could do this or not and I was pretty sure I couldn't, but the way you teased me at the house, the thigh high stockings and your somewhat flirty attitude, made me think maybe I could after all," he explained.

"If we're being honest," I admitted. "I was teasing you."

"You were?" he asked, as we'd both seemed to be baffled by what the other was saying and feeling.

"Yeah, and that wasn't right," I fessed up.

"So in other words," he said, his cock flinching deliberately inside me three times, "you were being a bad Mommy."

"Cody," I moaned softly, as his accusation sent waves through me.

"Say it," he whispered, his hot breath on my neck and ear.

"Yes," I admitted, as my natural submissive began to take over as did the pleasure growing inside me.

"Yes, what?" he asked.

"Yes, I'm a bad Mommy," I said, feeling like a bad Mommy, a bad girl... which felt so good.

"Dad also explained that you're very submissive, and you need a man who can take charge," he said, giving a bunch of flinches inside me.

"Oooooooh," I moaned, biting my lip.

"You like my cock in your pussy, don't you Mom?" he asked with more flinching... driving me wild.

"Cody," I moaned, looking around to see everyone was oblivious to the wicked naughtiness we were engaged in.

"Say it, Mom," he ordered. "Tell me you love your son's cock in your pussy."

"I don't know," I moaned, his flinching driving me wild. "This is sooooo wrong."

"But you love it, don't you, Mom?" he insisted.

"I shouldn't," I said, my pussy on fire.

"But you do, don't you?" he asked, pushing me to my limits.

"I don't know," I said, desperately trying to avoid admitting it. That I wanted to ride his cock so fucking bad!

"Say it, Mom, say it right now," he ordered.

"Fine, I do," I said.

"You do what?" he asked, pushing me the exact same way my husband always had.

"I love your cock in my pussy," I finally admitted, venturing even deeper into the twisted world of incestuous submission.

"Ride me slowly, Mom," he ordered.

"Here?" I asked.

"Yes, Mom," he said, his hot breath, his confident demeanor, and his cock continually flinching inside me driving me wild, and leeching away any remotely moral will.

"Okay," I agreed, not so much grinding, as ever so slowly drifting back and forth.

"Oh Mom, that's it," he moaned.

"I can't believe we're doing this," I moaned back ever so softly... an orgasm rising inside me... after half a year without cock, it wouldn't take much... especially with a cock as big as my son's.

"Me neither," he said, his tone sounding like he was as shocked and excited as I was.

"Does it feel good?" I asked.

"Yes, Mom, it feels so good," he said.

"You're so big," I said.

"Bigger than Dad?" he asked.

"Yeah, baby," I moaned, as I tried to go a little faster while acting casual... which was incredibly difficult.

"Fuck me, Mom, fuck your son's big cock," he urged.

"Oh son," I moaned, my orgasm rising somehow, even from this slow burn, hopefully undetectable fucking.

"Come on my cock, Mom," he whispered a couple minutes later, as I continued slowly grinding... wishing I could just bounce on his cock wildly, or better yet, have him bend me over a desk and fuck the shit out of me!

"Oh son, Mommy is close," I whimpered, knowing I'd have to really focus on controlling my orgasmic sounds... usually I was a screamer.

"Come Mom, come on your son's cock," he moaned, as I milked his cock the best that I could.

"Oh son, come inside Mommy too," I moaned, wanting, no needing, to feel his load explode inside me.

"Really?" he asked.

"Yes, explode your big load inside Mommy's cunt," I moaned, so close... which meant my talk got even nastier, even though it had to remain quiet.

"Oh fuck, Mom," he groaned.

"Fill me with your big load, son, at least for now, and later on Mommy would also like a big load all over her face," I said wickedly, using the naughtier term 'Mommy', and hinting this wasn't going to be a one-time thing... plus also letting him know I loved facials.

"Oh God, he groaned, "I'm about to come."

"Fill Mommy's cunt, son, fill Mommy with a big fucking load of cum," I said wickedly, grinding a little faster.

"Ooooooooh," he groaned, as I felt his cock pulse, and then fill me with his warm seed.

"Yes, fill Mommy," I moaned, as his load spewing inside me triggered my own orgasm while I leaned back against him and allowed our mutual orgasms to cascade through us as his load filled me, and my cum leaked onto his cock.

We rested in place for a minute or so before Sandra came over, thankfully not arriving a couple minutes earlier, and said, "I know it's crazy, but in that Santa suit and the way you're resting on him, it really feels like Jake is here."

"It really feels like he is," I agreed, recalling I'd been sitting in this exact same position with a load inside me along with my husband's cock exactly a year ago.

"Well, are you ready to do Secret Santa?" Sandra asked.

"Yeah, sure," I agreed. "Just give me a couple of minutes."

"Okay," she nodded, after looking at us with a strangely perplexed look on her face.

She walked away and I said, "Ready to put your dick away?"

"Yeah," he agreed.

"On three," I said.

"Okay."

"One, two, three," I said, as I slowly got up, giving him time to tuck it back in its convenient hole.

I got up, feeling cum leaking out of me, as I glanced down to see a wet spot, but no cock.

"Go and change," I said.

"Okay," he nodded, and I walked away feeling cum leaking down my thigh... hoping the lace top stocking would stop the trail from going any further.

As I went to the table across the room where the presents were, it finally hit me... or it hit me again in a really raw way... I'd just fucked my son! In public! Committed incest! Willingly!

Fuck!

Fuck!

Fuck!

Yet my pussy was also still on fire.

During the next half hour, I was preoccupied... with Secret Santa. It's always so much fun. I received a bunch of candles and some massage oils.

The party continued, and I saw Cody chatting with one of our younger employees. My first feeling was jealousy.

My second feeling... also jealousy.

Two and a half drinks since my incestuous act, I was still horny... and I reacted impulsively. I texted Cody: Dad's office. NOW!

I watched my son like a creepy stalker.

As I inadvertently cock-blocked my son, I watched him check his phone. A moment later, I watched my son say something to Amanda and head out... to his Dad's office.

I slyly made my way towards my own office, chatting with a couple people along the way, before detouring into my husband's office at the last moment, slipping in, closing and locking the door.

Cody was sitting on top of his Dad's desk.

"Show me the letter," I demanded, trying to act like I was in charge.

He stood up, pulled it out of his pocket, walked over to me and handed it to me... it was obvious he wasn't sure what to say in the aftermath of our sinning.

I unfolded the letter and read it, as Cody stood there, obviously unsure of what to do.

Son,

What I'm about to write may shock you. Actually, it will shock you.

What I'm about to ask you to do is unorthodox and many would say it's wrong.

I want you to be the Santa during the staff Christmas Party. I want you to go commando underneath the suit, and as the night progresses, when your mother sits on your lap, which I'm sure she will, I want you to guide your cock into her pussy (don't worry, I'm quite confident she won't be wearing underwear, but if she is, quickly pull the crotch aside as you slide into your mother's pussy). You will likely only have one opportunity, so you must make it count.

Now I know this sounds crazy, but your Mom needs this.

Your mother is a submissive, and she needs a man who can take charge. Unfortunately, I know she won't move on once I'm gone, so you'll have to help her with that.

She will allow you to fuck her. She will become your submissive Mom who will obey every order you give her. She may deny it at first. She may briefly resist. But she will soon succumb, because she literally needs cock.

By the way, I know you have wanted to fuck your mother for some time now. I know you jerk off to your mother's legs.

Your mother only wears thigh high stockings, by the way.

Anyway, your father's last request is you do indeed become the man of the house. This means in every conceivable way.

So please do as I ask, and slide your cock inside your mother when she sits on your lap.

She will be surprised.

But she won't resist.

Love Dad

PS: She loves sucking cock, and she loves and craves cum.

I finished reading the letter in utter shock.

Cody hadn't been lying.

Jake wanted his son to look after me... including sexually.

Jake was right... I couldn't se myself ever being with another man... even though I'd mentioned to Sandra I needed to get laid.

Truth was, I'd been horny because of my son.

I turned around and looked at him.

He said, "I told you."

"I can't believe he wrote all that about me," I said, both angered and flattered. Angered because he hadn't told me he was planning this; flattered that deep down he knew me better than I knew myself... right until the end.

"I was pretty shocked," he said.

"Well," I said, walking up to him. "I can't deny anything your father said about me."

"So you're okay with it?" he asked.

For an answer, I lowered myself before him and squeezed his cock, which was hard as a rock. "Is this because of me?"

"Oooooh," he moaned.

"I'll take that as a yes," I said, and I fished out his cock.

"You're sure about this?" he asked.

"I wasn't until I read that letter," I said. "But yes, now I am."

I then took his cock in my mouth.

"Oh, God," he moaned.

"Mmmmmmm," I moaned on his cock and bobbed for a few more strokes. "Fuck, your cock is so fucking big!"

"I haven't had any complaints," he said.

"I bet," I said, as I licked his long thick shaft. "So is Nancy your other secret woman?"

"What? No," he denied, "although she's on my list."

"Your list?" I asked.

"MILFs I want to fuck," he explained.

"Was I on that list?" I asked, as I sucked a ball in my mouth.

"Oh," he moaned, "that's it, suck my balls."

"Was I?" I repeated.

"You were always at the top spot," he reported.

"Mmmmmm, I'd better always be," I said.

"Trust me," he said, as I switched to his other ball. "You're my ultimate conquest."

"And have you conquested me yet?" I asked, even though I knew 'conquested' wasn't a word.

"Oh, Mom," he said, "we're just getting started."

"We are, are we?" I asked coyly and sexily, looking adoringly up at him as I slithered my tongue back up his cock.

"According to Dad, you're a submissive little slut," he pointed out.

My eyes went wide... even as my pussy gushed... "I don't think he called me a slut," I pointed out and swirled my tongue around his cock head.

"It was inferred," he said.

"I suppose it was, at least to him," I said, as I continued to swirl my tongue around his cock head. "So what are you going to do to Mommy next?" I asked.

He slid his cock into my mouth, placed both of his hands on my head and fucked my mouth... just like his Dad had done so many times. To let him know how much I approved, I moaned on his cock.

"Oh fuck, I can't believe I'm face fucking you," Cody groaned.

I couldn't believe it either... I wasn't sure I'd ever be used like this again... I couldn't fathom being with another man except for my husband... he'd known that... so he did this.

Cody pulled out, pulled me up and kissed me passionately.

I melted into him, and for a couple minutes we just kissed. Passionately. Intensely. Romantically.

When he broke the kiss, he spun me around, bent me over the desk and slid his cock back into my pussy.

"Oh Cody, yes, fuck Mommy," I moaned, giving in 100% after reading the letter. I did need cock. I did need to get fucked. And... in essence... the closest I could ever come to finding a man like my husband was our son.

"I still can't believe this," he said as he slowly fucked me.

"I can," I moaned, "since your dick is deep inside Mommy."

"You love it, don't you?" he asked, as he seemed to go back and forth between shocked happiness and confident stud.

"I do," I admitted.

"What do you love?" he asked.

"My son's big cock in my pussy," I answered.

He said, as he began to fuck me faster, "So fucking good."

For a few minutes, my son fucked me.

Hard.

I came... twice... the second time I gave a muted scream not to alert the party guests, "I'm coming, you mother fucker."