My Daughter's Scent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, yes, fuck Mommy! Yes!" Poppy screamed as her legs stiffened, and again my face and mouth were gifted with an abundance of her sweet cum.

I eagerly lapped it up... knowing from now on I'd mindlessly crawl between my daughter's legs anytime she'd let me. Like during my college past with Judy, I was completely at the whim of this pussy.

"Now pull them out," she said as she continued twitching from her orgasm.

"Mmmmmmmm, delighted to," I purred, as I stuck my fingers inside the sopping wet pussy, located her panties by feeling around, and eased them out.

As soon as they were in my hand, completely drenched with cum, I shoved them against my nostrils and took the deepest breath I could.

"Do they smell like my cunt, Mommy?"

"I've never smelt anything this good before... ever!" I said, continuing to take breath after breath... deeply... unable to get enough of this aroma. It was captivating me completely!

"Continue being a good Mommy-pet, and you'll always have an abundance of panties to smell," she assured me.

"I can't believe I've been smelling them from your laundry basket all this time, when I could have been pulling them right out of your ripe teen cunt," I said, just sniffing and sniffing and sniffing. "This is heaven!"

"Tell me how much you love sniffing my panties," she ordered, sitting up as I continued inhaling her essence.

"I love sniffing your panties so much, honey," I said, continuing to inhale her pussy bouquet endlessly.

"You're so nasty, Mommy," she said, turning to me.

"I love your calling me Mommy," I said in case it wasn't obvious. The excess wetness from these panties being inside my daughter's pussy had seemed to give it an endless scent that wasn't fading at all.

"Mommy, Mommy, Mommy," Poppy babbled playfully, smiling at me as she went back between my legs.

"Mmmmmmmm," I moaned, as I felt her tongue touching down on my pussy, "you're such a good girl."

"You taste delicious, Mommy," my daughter said as she ate my pussy. This service was almost as big a surprise as everything else that had transpired today... since she seemed much more a dominant. Which she was basically, but I guessed it wasn't a twenty-four seven role for her.

"I can't believe all this is happening," I moaned, as I sniffed those wet panties, while I enjoyed Poppy's tongue on my very wet, burning pussy.

"I bet you've been fantasizing about this all the time," she said.

"No, not really. But only because it seemed like too much to wish for. But in essence, you're correct. It really is a dream come true!"

"I bet it is a dream 'cum' true," she teased, playing on the pertinent word, as her tongue swirled inside my hole.

"My sweet baby girl," I moaned, my orgasm rising quickly. "I can't stop smelling your panties."

"If only I knew sooner, Mommy," she said. "You could have been imbibing in this delicious pussy scent and taste for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and even bedtime snacks."

"Oh, yes! Yes, yes, baby girl," I moaned, "I'm so close."

"Suck the cum out of my panties, while I get you off," she ordered.

I quickly obeyed, sucking the excess wetness from her panties as I mumbled, "I shall never wash these panties!"

"No need for that! I'll be giving you so many soiled panties," she pledged.

"Promise?"

"If you're always a good Mommy-slut."

"I'll always be the best Mommy-slut ever!" I assured her, as I sucked cum from her panties.

"But you'd better not ever let Daddy find my soaking wet cum-drenched panties," she warned wickedly.

"You're right. So I won't be able to sleep with them on my head after all. I'll just keep them under my pillow," I said.

"How many pairs do you want?" she asked, as she probed my hole.

"I want them all, I want all of them," I moaned... so close to eruption. I begged, "Please make Mommy come!"

"Do you want to come on your daughter's face?" she asked wickedly.

"Yes, my sweet angel. I want to come all over your pretty face," I declared desperately.

She shifted into manic multi-tasking mode, sliding three fingers inside me, attacking my clit, finding my g-spot and tapping it, her flurry of activity making me go ballistic, "You're making Mommy come! You fucking made Mommy come!"

She licked my pussy for a little while longer, before she pulled out her fingers and wriggled herself up to my face.

"Kiss me, kiss me, kiss me," I demanded.

She kissed me! Lustful kisses!

When she broke the kiss, she asked, "Would you like one more taste from the source, and to get those panties marinated one more time?"

"Yes, yes, yes,! I said eagerly, dying to eat her again.

She took the panties from me, shoved them into her cunt, and straddled my face.

"Yes, baby girl, smother me with your pussy, smother me!" I babbled, as she lowered her glistening pussy onto my face. "I want to breathe nothing but your cunt scent!"

As she complied and I began licking, her scent again enveloping me, I babbled more of the same, "All I want is your pussy! All I want is your pussy! All I want is your pussy!"

"Oh, Mommy," she moaned, as I licked her lustfully.

I licked for a couple of minutes, before she began grinding on my face. "Oh yes, Mommy, yes! These panties are going to be so fucking wet for you!"

"Come all over my face, baby girl, come all over Mommy's face!" I begged, wanting another gush of cum coating my face.

"I am going to come on your face, Mommy," she moaned as she used me roughly, "all over your pretty face!"

"Yes! Come on Mommy!"

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, Mommy!" she screamed, as her third orgasm onto my face cascaded out of her and splashed down on me.

I lapped it all up as she kept thrusting her hips, smearing her cum all over my face. "Yes, I want it all," I moaned.

As she eased herself upwards slightly, giving me a bit of fresh air, she asked, "Do I taste good, Mommy?"

"You taste... and smell... so good," I said, lapping up the cum. "So yummy!"

"And I'm also such a good pussy pleaser," she added, as she rolled off of me and collapsed onto the bed on her back.

"Best tasting pussy ever," I reiterated, rolling onto my side... still feeling the glean on my face from my daughter's cum.

She puled her panties slowly out of her pussy and said, "You're going to get so much long-lasting cum from these vintage panties."

"Oh my God," I said, grabbing them the moment they came within reach. They were fucking soaked. So I, of course, splatted them right on my nose.

"Fuck Mommy, you're insatiable," she giggled playfully.

"I can't get enough," I moaned, smelling her panties making my pussy gush.

"Do they still smell nice?"

"So good," I answered. "May I... may I keep them this time?" I asked, sniffing and sniffing.

"You may keep them until tomorrow morning," she smiled. "Then you'll be wanting another pair."

"Thank you," I said, putting some of the fabric in my mouth to suck out her cum while still smelling its aroma.

"I have to go," she said, "I'm meeting Eleanor for a movie."

"Okay," I said as I remained lying on my bed with her panties partly in my mouth, and partly pressed against my nose.

"Have fun," she said.

"You too," I said, collapsing onto my back, reaching one hand to my pussy, and holding onto the panties with the other.

"I'll have a new pair for you when I get home," she said.

"Thank you, thank you," I repeated, entranced by her scent and her taste.

She laughed softly as she left.

As I lay there alone, I said to myself as another orgasm rose quickly through me, "God, do I love panties!"

THE END