My Daughter's Scent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And what exactly are you willing to do to get this pair of your daughter's freshly cum-soaked panties?" She held the tantalizing panties just out of my reach.

"What do you want for them?" I asked, not even able to feign I wasn't completely subject to her whims... lust consuming me.

"Various things, actually. For a start, get undressed, Mommy," she ordered.

"Pardon?"

"It's Nude Day," she shrugged. "And I think we'll start a new family tradition of us both always being nude whenever Daddy's at work."

"Really?" I asked, overwhelmed by what was happening... knowing it was wrong, yet unable to do anything but allow myself to be drawn into her web.

She placed her panties against my nose, and I instinctively took a deep breath, drawing in the intoxicating aroma. "Is this what you want, Mommy?"

"Yes," I moaned, as she took them away after just one deep inhalation.

"Then get undressed," she repeated.

"Okay," I said, wanting those panties so, so, so very bad. I unzipped the back of my summer sundress and pulled it over my head.

"Mommy, such a lovely surprise!" she exclaimed, as I tossed the dress aside.

"What is?" I asked, now wearing a matching blue bra and panties, and mocha-coloured thigh high stockings... which I wore almost every day, since my husband loved them, and in his own words, he wanted quick access to my pussy. Even after twenty years of marriage we still fucked a lot, although it was rare for him to last long enough to get me off... and with the re-emergence of my lust for panties, I got turned on more from women than from men once again.

"Stockings," she said with a pleased smile.

"Your father likes to see me in them," I explained.

"Is Mommy submissive?" she asked.

"Um... I..." I faltered. Yes, I was very submissive. I always had been. I liked to be told what to do. I liked to please people. I got sexually stimulated by pleasing others.

"You are," she said. "Interesting, very interesting. Now take off your bra and panties too, Mommy."

"I'm not sure we should do this," I said, getting a growing feeling that this was a bad idea.

"You're not?" she asked, shoving her panties back in my face.

My brief resolve dissipated instantaneously, intoxicated as I was by the strong scent.

She pulled the enticing talisman away and repeated her order, "Take off your bra and panties, and I'll let you hold onto these wet panties."

She then placed them against her pussy and rubbed them.

I watched her in lustful hunger as I unclasped my bra and tossed it aside. I had no idea where I even tossed it. I then tugged down my panties, and was naked except for the thigh highs, with my completely naked daughter.

Sounding pathetic in my desperation, I pleaded, "I'm naked! Now please give me those panties."

"These panties that are really wet with your daughter's pussy juice?" she asked, rubbing them a little more against her pretty pink pussy.

"Yes, yes! Your wet panties," I agreed, reaching out my hand for them.

"I think you'll like them even better after if I shove them completely inside my pussy," she said wickedly, "my pretty teen pussy."

"Yes, yes! Please do that," I urged her excitedly, and she stuffed them inside her pretty pink pussy.

"Like this?" she asked as her entire blue panties disappeared, in the most amazing and enticing magical act I'd ever witnessed.

"I'm getting them soaking wet with my teen pussy juice," she said softly, her words so erotic, as I continued watching, mesmerized by what she was doing.

"Mmmmmmm," I responded with a soft moan, my own pussy on fire with anticipation.

"I'm marinating them in my pretty teen pussy, Mommy."

"Ohhhh," I moaned again when my daughter leaned forward and kissed me. I knew that was wrong too, everything about this encounter was wrong, yet none of it deterred me. My daughter's lips felt so soft, and the kiss so tender. So different from the scratchy beard my husband always had.

I returned the kiss after just the briefest consideration.

The kiss lasted two, perhaps three minutes. Tender at first... but it slowly became more passionate... and urgent... our tongues swirling into each other's mouths.

I forgot she was my daughter as I got drawn back into the passion of my sapphic past.

When she broke the kiss, she pulled the panties out of her pussy and asked, knowing the answer very well, "Do you want to smell your daughter's panties now, Mommy?"

"Yes, please," I responded in a lustful daze. "I need to smell my daughter's panties so badly!"

"These panties?" she asked, as she dangled them in front of my face and their scent flowed into my senses.

"Yes, yes, yes, those very panties," I repeated, literally drooling in anticipation.

"And what, Mommy..." she asked, her panties now tantalizing me from a few inches away, "...will you do to smell these wet, soaking wet panties?

"Anything," I moaned, completely transfixed by those wet panties and the scent wafting toward me.

"Anything?" she asked.

"Yes, yes, anything," I agreed, my mouth watering, "w-w-what do you want?"

"Close your eyes," she ordered.

I obeyed as I repeated my need, "Please, baby girl! Mommy needs those wet panties so bad."

"Then don't move a muscle," she ordered. A moment later, I felt her placing the panties on top of my head, with the crotch pressing against my lips and nose.

"Oooh, my," I moaned, as the scent enveloped me completely.

"Only a real panty slut wears her daughter's panties on her head," she said, as I took whiff after whiff.

"So yummy," I said, completely overwhelmed by my daughter's scent.

"Taste me, Mommy," she ordered, "taste my sweet pussy from those wet panties."

"Yes, yes, okay," I agreed mindlessly, as I licked the very wet crotch of her panties while inhaling the most intoxicating scent ever... so strong... so overwhelming... so perfect! The taste perfectly matched the scent... wet, wet, wet... tangy and exotic, in a way no words could ever convey.

"Such a bad Mommy, smelling and licking her daughter's panties," she teased, as I licked and sniffed rapturously.

"So bad," I agreed, knowing it was bad, so bad! Yet good, so good!

"Do you like my stinky panties, Mommy?"

"I love them," I said, the panties attacking my senses. "May I keep them?"

"If you're a good Mommy and always do what you're told, I'll make sure you get fresh wet panties regularly," she promised.

"Y-y-you will?" stammered, as I kept licking the crotch.

"Yes, Mommy," she whispered, her breath now hot in my ear, sending shivers through me, "if you agree to be my Mommy-pet, my Mommy-slave, my Mommy-plaything."

"Ooooooooh, my," I trembled because of her hot breath, her wicked words, and her promise.

"Is that a yes?" she asked, and suddenly she pulled her panties off of my head.

"Yes, yes, I'm all those things! Now please give me those panties back," I begged.

"Down on your knees," she ordered.

"My knees?"

"Yes, you're my Mommy-pet now, and pets crawl," she explained.

"Okay," I said, my cheeks going red, while I recalled a similar conversation two decades ago.

I lowered myself to my knees, and then onto all fours.

She put her panties in my mouth, turned and started walking away and ordered, "Crawl, Mommy-pet."

I obeyed while I sucked her wetness into my mouth the best I could, my own wetness leaking out of my pussy and trickling down my inner thighs as I crawled after my daughter, getting a great view of her amazing ass.

I crawled past her bedroom and kept going until we reached mine. She sat on the edge of my bed, and remembering the drill from college, I crawled to her feet and sat down doggy style... knowing I was her pet now... so, of course, my pussy was burning.

"I'll bet these need some fresh juicing up," she said as she took them out of my mouth. "Should I stuff them back inside my box?"

"Yes! Yes, please," I agreed. "Get them nice and wet again for your Mommy-pet."

She spread her legs, awarding me another great view of her ripe, teen pussy, and she stuffed them back inside her cunt.

"Mmmmmmm," I moaned, the imminence of a renewed sampling of her pussy making my mouth water with anticipation.

"Mommy, you look so hungry," she said, as her entire blue panties once again disappeared inside her pretty pink pussy.

"I'm starving, baby girl," I replied, staring at her pussy with just a tiny scrap of blue still showing. "Stuff them all the way inside your cunt, honey."

"My cunt?" she echoed. "That's a very bad word, Mommy."

"I'm a very bad Mommy," I agreed.

"Such a bad Mommy," she purred. "And you still want to smell and lick my panties soaked with pussy juice?"

"Yes, so much," I said, unable to take my eyes off of her pussy and the little bit of blue satin poking out of it.

"I'm about to pull these soaking wet panties out, Mommy," Poppy said.

"Please do," I said, and she pinched her fingers around the small piece of blue fabric poking out of her perfect pussy.

"Do you want to smell them Mommy, or lick them?"

"Both," I answered promptly.

She pulled them out just a little, and ordered, "Pull them out, Mommy."

"Really?"

"With your lips or teeth."

"O-O-Okay," I stammered, moving between her legs, her scent once again summoning me as I got closer and closer to her pussy.

I reached the blue panties, pursed my lips around them, the scent even stronger now, and tugged on them.

"Oooooh, nice and slow," she instructed.

I slowly pulled them out, until they were dangling from my mouth.

She took them away from me and said, "These are so wet."

"Please let Mommy have them back," I pleaded from my submissive position sitting on my heels.

"And you'll always do everything I want you to?"

"Anything and always," I agreed as she dangled the panties above my head. "Just... just... just... just please let Mommy have your panties again!"

"Here you go," she said. "Fetch!" tossing them across the room.

I quickly crawled the few feet to them and draped them onto my head and face... the extreme scent was so strong and heavenly again... like crawling into a rose garden... inhaling the bouquet of the gods.

"Your veil came straight from your daughter's pussy."

"So good," I said, as I inhaled as deeply as I could... wanting this scent to linger forever in my nostrils. "They've never smelt this good before!"

"Marinating inside my pussy probably helped," she pointed out, as I kept sniffing and sucking.

"Best scent ever," I said mindlessly.

"Come back to me."

I crawled back, the panties covering my nose and mouth, getting another great surround-smell taste.

When I reached her, she pulled me to my feet and kissed me... the panties between our lips.

"Next question. Has Mommy ever eaten pussy?"

"Y-y-yes, but it was a long time ago," I admitted, as she took the panties off of my head.

She got onto my bed, leaned her back against the headboard, spread her legs and said, "Come here and show me."

"But honey, I..." Wet panties were one thing, but skin against skin incestual pussy licking was very much another!

"Now, Mommy pet! Get over here right now, if you ever want to get near a pair of my used panties ever again!" she threatened.

The threat worked.

I immediately crawled onto the bed.

I scurried between her legs.

I crawled right up to her pussy.

To my daughter's pretty, pink pussy.

My daughter's very wet, wet, pussy.

My daughter's tantalizing pussy!

"Take a sniff directly from my pussy, Mommy," she ordered.

"Okay," I said, and I inhaled a deep breath just a couple inches away from her pussy.

"No, Mommy. Stick your nose right in there," she instructed.

I leaned forward, this time my nose actually parting her pussy lips, and inhaled again. "Oh my God," I moaned, my own wetness spilling out of my pussy.

"How good do I smell directly from the source?" she asked, her fingers going through my hair.

"Heavenly," I answered heart feelingly, taking another deep inhalation... as if I was meditating.

"Take it all in," she encouraged, as my nose went a little deeper between her pussy lips, and the tip felt her wetness.

"Mmmmmmmm," I moaned, having never enjoyed any pussy scent more than I was my daughter's at this moment.

After a dozen deep meditations of pussy scent, my daughter asked me another question, one that meant crossing yet another line, "Do you want to lick my pussy, Mommy?"

I didn't answer. My face was already buried in her pussy... all I'd have to do is open my mouth and start licking.

"After all, you're already right there," she coaxed, pushing my head a little deeper into her pussy.

Did I hesitate? Did I contemplate the consequences?

Of course not.

"Go ahead, Mommy, lick your daughter's tasty wet pussy," Poppy urged.

So... I did.

I opened my mouth... extended my tongue... and began licking my daughter.

Although the taste on her panties had been good... this was an entirely different level of deliciousness. Her taste danced the polka on my tongue... and I lapped it up like a kitten attacking a saucer of milk.

"How do I taste, Mommy?" she asked.

"Heavenly," I mumbled without pausing, while I explored her pussy.

"Oh yes, Mommy! You're really good at that," she moaned.

"It's been so long," I said.

"Well, just like riding a bike, I guess you never lose the skill," she said.

"You taste so good," I moaned.

"You're making me so wet, my pet," she said a minute or so later.

"Mmmmmm," I moaned.

"Lick my pussy, Mommy," she moaned.

"Such a perfect pussy," I said, still hungrily lapping away.

"Yes, Mommy," she moaned, "don't stop!"

"This is the best pussy I've ever tasted," I said gleefully, wanting her to know how much I loved it.

"Do you want my cum, Mommy?" she asked, her hand on the back of my head, and her legs now squeezing my head.

"Yes, come on Mommy's face, baby girl," I gasped eagerly as I attacked her clit, knowing from long ago how to make a girl really erupt when the time came.

"Oh, yes, Mommy, yes, yes, oh yes, fuuuuuuuck!" she screamed, as a full flood of cum gushed out of her and spilled over my face.

I eagerly lapped up her cum... her amazing tasting cum!

"Oh fuck, Mommy," she moaned, now enjoying the aftermath of her orgasm.

A minute later... she pushed my head away, and I said, in such a lustful daze and so completely satisfied, "I'm never going to wash my face again."

"Don't worry, Mommy," she smiled, "you'll be smelling me every night from now on. You'll be dining on my pussy all the time."

"Promise?"

"Yes. And I'll make certain you get all the soiled panties you want," she said. "Even from some of my friends. Would you like that?"

"I'd love that," I said, the idea of fresh panties... fresh teen panties regularly was completely intoxicating.

"Let's see how I taste," she said, as she pulled me up and licked my lips. She then kissed me again.

After a couple of minutes, she rolled me onto my back, spread my legs, and slid her fingers inside me.

"Ohhhhh," I moaned... my pussy dying for attention after our wild, wicked past half hour.

She pulled out her two fingers and smelt them. "You smell good too. I wonder how you taste."

She brought her wet fingers to her lips, and sucked my juices off of them.

"Does Mommy need to come?" Poppy asked.

"Yes, dearest. So badly," I said. She placed the fingers of one hand against my pussy, and then used the other to grab her panties and shove them into my mouth.

"Suck on them, my hungry little slut," she ordered.

"Mmmmmmm," I moaned, as she slid two fingers back inside me.

"You're so wet, Mommy," she pointed out. "Are you wet because of your daughter's panties and cunt?"

"Mmmmm-hmmmmm," I responded, rendered speechless by the amazing tasting panty gag in my mouth.

She slowly fingered me as she took the panties out of my mouth and brought them to her pussy once more. "They probably need some more sweet sauce."

"Yes! Yes please, more," I agreed, unable ever to get enough of her scent or taste.

"You want your daughter's wetness drenching these panties again?" she asked as she rubbed them up and down.

"Yes, please," I moaned, the idea so stimulating! As were the two fingers ever so slowly fucking me.

"Mmmmm," she purred, kneeling up, her fingers sliding out of me. "I'm going to come all over my panties for you. The taste will be even richer that way."

"Yes, yes please, come on them," I begged, watching her rubbing herself with her panties... it seemed that just like me, she could achieve multiple orgasms pretty rapidly following her first one... although this would be her fourth of the day and third in a row, including the one with Eleanor.

"Are you going to keep these soaking wet panties for later?"

"Yes, I'll sleep with them if I may," I said, wanting them back against my nose and lips. And sleeping with them in place all night would be heavenly!

"Oh fuck, Mom, I'm getting very close," she said, pushing her panties back into her pussy.

"Yes, stuff those panties into your pretty cunt," I urged her.

"Into your daughter's cunt?" she queried, as she did just that.

"Yes, yes! Shove those panties into my baby's girl's cunt," I agreed playfully.

"Oh, Mommy! You're such an insatiable slut," she purred, as the panties once again disappeared inside her.

"I'm your insatiable slut," I stressed, as she reached between my legs and slid her fingers back inside me. "Ohhhhhh."

"That's right. I own this slut hole and that hungry mouth," she agreed, as her fingers pumped in and out of me.

"Yes, baby girl, you own Mommy now," I agreed right back.

She fingered me, and somehow simultaneously managed to pull the panties out of her pussy and install them back on my face, and then she rubbed them all over it.

"Oh, they're mine now," I said, grabbing them and pressing them to my nose.

"Rub them all over your face, my slut," she ordered, as I felt her hot breath on my pussy lips and wished she'd just dive in and start licking.

"Yes," I said, again overwhelmed by her scent, as I rubbed the soaking wet panties all over my face.

"Oh yes, Mommy," she encouraged, "bathe yourself in my cum."

"Now I can bathe in your cunt cum all night," I declared, as I rubbed her wetness all over my face and down across my tits.

"But you haven't earned the privilege to come," she said, pulling her fingers out of me, and seizing her panties as well.

"Noooooo, they're my precious," I objected like Gollum, trying to grab them back.

She brought them to her nose and agreed, "Yes, I do smell good."

"Amazingly good," I agreed, and she then crammed them back into her pussy. "So deep. A-a-are you going to come with them inside your pussy?" I asked.

"I am," she confirmed. "Now get me off, Mommy-pet," she ordered, lying on her back. "And then you can keep these cum-coated panties."

"Yay!" I cried out, sounding like a complete bimbo. I went to her pussy, rubbed it with one hand, pushing the panties completely inside her, while diving in to taste my daughter's amazing nectar.

"Oh yes, Mommy, stuff me, rub me, eat me," Poppy moaned, as I did all three of those things.

"Like I promised, I'll do anything for these panties," I said, as I used my fingers, plus my lips and tongue, to pleasure her in every possible fashion.

"Oh yes, you nasty Mommy," she moaned. "You're so much sluttier than your friend Nadine."

"Mmmmmmmmm," I moaned, my pussy and long delayed orgasm burning to be released.

"That's it, right there, Mommy! Right there," my daughter moaned loudly, her next orgasm clearly imminent.

"Come around your panties," I begged, devouring her pussy like it was my last meal... her taste was completely satisfying, and her scent continued to lighten my head and send waves of pleasure through my very being.