All Comments on 'My Daughter's Scent'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
Rainyday493Rainyday49310 months ago

The height of silliness, yet still pretty hot. Another great example of your twisted imagination.

mayishaveyoumayishaveyou10 months ago

Another great story Jasmine all of us came three times while reading it together. I was rubbing jy two favorite pussies in the world to multiple orgasms. They stroked me to multiple orgasms also,we were a sloppy mess. Please continue this story hopefully you will share mommyslut with many of poppy's girlfriends and many of her girlfriends mommies. Thanks for writing all of your great sex stories we appreciate it. We love you very much Jasmine!

rodavrodav10 months ago

Exciting story. I just love panty and pussy sniffing stories. The musky, pungent and intoxicating smell of a pussy makes a cock gets hard specially if it belong to family members.

And also to any rich and famous gorgeous sophisticated female actresses and other celebrities. You could only imagine how the crotch of their panties smelled like after a whole days work filming a movie or modeling or doing concerts. Surely it would become sweaty and musky and smell of pussy.

So, even though how rich and famous gorgeous and sophisticated they are we can’t argue that they still be hiding a fish under their clitoral hood. And I don’t care if there’s some funk between their legs I would be gladly eat their pussies.

If you like panty and pussy sniffing stories, you would enjoy a story also here at Literotica titled “Get a room” authored by Rodav. It’s two families incest story with lots of teasings and banters about the smell of pussy.

Underdog_13Underdog_1310 months ago

Republished? I've read this story before.

christi11christi1110 months ago

Well done, thanks for sharing.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4u10 months ago

This revised version reads much better than the prior one, which was not your usual standard. However one disconnect remains, in chap. 1 she divorced when daughter was 16 but in chap 2 and 3 it mentioned husband and Daddy being home and hiding panties from him.

Still remains an enjoyable read, naughty mommy! I think pantie sniffing is a fairly common fetish, who doesn't like the smell of a woman?

Cheers, Andy

yfnspyfnsp10 months ago

Delightful! As it must be for anyone who ever sniffed a pair of soiled panties.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story as always. Your writing gets me hard all the time. Not to be a buzz kill, you did flip her marital status. Early o ln you mentioned her getting knocked up and married , then divorced when Poppy was 16. Later on you she has good sex with her husband, and also being nude when daddy isn't home.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I think you need to go back and reread what you wrote on page she left the husband page two he’s back maybe I missed something

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Plot hole! You got divorced by mutual decree when Poppy was sixteen. Yet later in the story Poppy says that they both should be naked whenever daddy’s not around. As well as not being able to wear the panties at night because of sleeping next to daddy.

Quality over quantity my dear!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago
Confused

You said in the beginning of the story that she was divorced. Then they both were talking about their husband and father still in the picture?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Yes it's a good one for me just looked past the daddy mistake. Catherine was getting hers very wet while we read it together. We love your stories.

PappasleazePappasleaze10 months ago

The story overall was great as usual. However I have a problem with one part, where in page one you talked about mommy being divorced then in page two and three you talked about him being at work, and in three about him not finding Poppy's panties, because of this it scored lower than it would have.

LordDeanLordDean10 months ago

:What a wonderfully perverted mind you have. This was a real arouser.

HottieOlwenHottieOlwen10 months ago

I agree with many of the comments already posted here, Jasmine. I too love your wonderfully perverted mind and your twisted imagination. You have a real talent, sweetie, but you simply MUST proof read your draft before you submit it. If you are relying on your regular editor, I must advise you that (s)he isn't doing you any favours. Your work deserves better editing than it is getting. I can't not award you anything, because the premise of the story got me really wet. Only 4 stars, I'm sorry.

awyldsideawyldside10 months ago

Please continue the story by adding that neighbor into it now

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoes10 months ago

So there was a glitch with the comments about Daddy who had divorced Mommmy two years earlier. Well, I'll give you a pass for this because all my fevered mind can think of is having an FFM with a mother and daughter and sniffing and dining on both cunts. Five stars - we all make mistakes!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Awesome story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

An easy 4 rating for a nicely told story. For a rating of 5 from me, you will always need to have pussy hair on at least one character (usually the mom). There has also been a huge decline in shaved women stories lately. I think it is because readers are commenting to the effect they are tired of stories that make them think of razor burn, days old stubble, and the peeling skin after the razor burn. One person recently termed it something like the "raw ass look on the cunt in the front" when it gets covered with pus oozing pimples and boils on stubble that were squeezed a few hours before sex. THAT (DAMMED SHIT) IS NOT EVER HAPPENING AT MY HOUSE!!!!!! I probably should go ahead and post my stories about the last three vacations. How I eat my super hairy mom's pussy, my full bush sister's pussy, and I did so while they took turns eating my monster hairy wife. They also sucked my wife's tits while I fucked her and mom and sis are wanting me to fuck them. We are planning vacation number 4 at the end of the month. I made up my mind, I am going to fuck the pussy I came from this time and possibly my sister too. Her husband is coming along and it might be interesting. We are all going to be in the same condo, again!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Uh wut

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A proof reader would help immensely. The husband being in the home after you said you divorced him was glaring. Later on you called Poppy by the name Amber. I still enjoyed the story and kept waiting for the husband to show up and join in.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Loved it, as usual, except a couple of missed editing errors as previously mentioned. However really really hope there are going to be further chapters in this one!

mremrsmremrs10 months ago

Very sexy! I can't wait to see where this goes.. keep them coming

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Lmao the daughter's name changes at one point, too

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I agree with getting the neighbor into the action.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I like the anonymous FFM comment including dad!!

OOAAOOAA10 months ago

SUPER HOT!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well done!! I love pantie stories!! Pussy eating. There is no smell better than that! Please keep it going!! Maybe a thong??

rbtddsrbtdds10 months ago

One of your best ever !!!! Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I had to cum while reading ;-)

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey211010 months ago

It must be wonderful to be able to let your inhibitions completely go and act on your wildest kink.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Totally over the top but fabulously hot.

4chuckssite4chuckssite8 months ago

650. God, I love panties too, but not just to smell. My preference is simply to slide them down a pair of pretty leg so I am able to spread legs and get my tongue into a pussy. It’s hot to have daughter and mom pleasure one another.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I have done this for years only with my stepdad. he's been enjoythem since I was...sssh...I'm stacy18_bi at yahoo if you want to hit me up...and yes I did cum while read your hopefully true story

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A very arousing story that made me so hot and left me with equally wet panties.

xxx Maria k.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

excellent book, although it is long it is worth reading. very exciting. It would have been great if every atom and every flavor of those panties had been described, to increase the eroticism, but it was great

kbone1kbone18 days ago

This is a GREAT story!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...