Mother's Favorite Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rita rolled off of Erik and onto her back and they both laid there gasping for air. She licked her lips and savored the taste in her mouth. She couldn't remember the last time she swallowed. Maybe in college? Certainly before Erik was even born. Whenever she gave her husband head anymore it was just as a prelude to intercourse. But she imagined that Erik's girlfriends always did it and she didn't want to be any different. She surprised herself by actually enjoying it. Not that it was a treat, but she felt it was right that if she was going to suck him off that she go all the way. She thought this was as far as they would go and she wanted him to have a good experience. But then she glanced over and saw that Erik was still at half mast. His father would have been done for the day, but he looked ready to go again. She certainly was. Having Erik go down on her again after she came the first time had only made her hornier than before.

"That was unbelievable, Mom. You're amazing." Erik said, stroking her leg through her stockings. Instead of being drained, like he frequently was after sex, he felt ready to go again. He wasn't finished and hoped his mother wasn't either. "I can't believe Dad doesn't want you every day."

"That's very nice to say. You're pretty damn good yourself, kid. I've never felt like that before."

"Really?"

"Yes, really. You're very good."

Erik beamed. He loved his mother's approval and getting it this way was even more special. "Are we finished?" He ventured.

"Not unless you want to be."

Turning around on the bed, Rita fell into his arms and they were all over each other. As she stroked his cock, Erik returned to full steel and his mouth and fingers made sure she stayed wet and ready for him. He rolled her onto her back and she bent a leg up while he rubbed her pussy. Grasping his cock, Rita guided him to her and he slowly entered her. She gasped and dug her nails into his shoulder as he penetrated her. Are we really doing this? She wondered. They were and there was nothing she wanted more. When he stopped halfway in she whimpered, wanting all of him, but he pulled back until just his tip rested past her lips. He slowly entered again and did this over and over until Rita was just about ready to beg him to give it to her. But before she had to beg, Erik thrust deep inside her, grinding down and she clamped down around him.

"God, Erik! Oh God you feel good!" He stayed inside her and she felt so incredibly full. His cock felt magnificent. She ground against him, eagerly urging him to move and he did so, starting with a slow, sultry rhythm so she could enjoy every inch pushing inside her. Only when they could both hear her squishing around him did he move faster.

"Shit, Mom! Oh damn you're hot. I love you," Erik moaned. He felt every ripple inside her and making love to his mother was turning out to be the best experience of his young life. No one else could ever measure up, he thought. He moved faster and faster, driving into her, driving her down into the mattress with his powerful hips. Rita squeezed her thighs around him and dug her nails into both shoulders as she stared up at him with adoration.

"I love you, sweetie! God, Erik ,don't stop, don't stop! Give it to me! God, yes!"

"Mom, Mom, mommmm..."

"God, fuck me, sweetie! Don't ever stop! Fuck mmeeee!"

Rita came again and while it didn't have the fury of the first time, it was still an earth shaker and she melted down to a gooey, pulsing puddle of pleasure. Her orgasms were usually quick and powerful, but Erik was still thrusting hard into her and it drew out her orgasm, making it seem that it would never end. Where one orgasm would have ended she thought another started and her eyes flew open and she stared into space. She'd never been multi-orgasmic before and it was blowing her mind.

Erik rolled them again and Rita locked her legs around him so he wouldn't slip out. His strong arms supported her and she rocked back and forth on his cock, sliding forward and back and if anything, riding him even harder than he had her. Maybe he was afraid he'd hurt her, but Rita had always liked it hard and now she showed her boy just how hard she liked it, riding him as roughly as she could. He pulled her forward and sucked and bit her nipples while she fucked him and Rita screamed again. She didn't believe she could be cumming again, but she was sure she was. She didn't know how long she stayed on top of him or how many times she really came. She just couldn't believe how long Erik stayed hard. Even when she was done, he rolled her over again and bent her legs back to her chest and hammered her. Apparently he lost his fear of hurting her.

In fact, Erik was on fire. It took some effort not to pop his top, but after cumming once in her mouth he knew he'd be able to hold out for a good while. Not that he felt competitive with his father, but Erik was determined to give his mother the fucking of her life. This was a once in a lifetime event. They way she screamed and ordered him to keep fucking her he thought she'd come like ten times, even though he thought that was impossible. Rita seemed able to take it for as long as he could give it. He screwed his mother for a good forty-five minutes before finally giving in and shooting his load. They weren't using protection, but he came inside her. It didn't even occur to him that he could knock his mother up. Rita wasn't worried about it either. His father had been snipped years ago, but she wanted Erik to cum inside her more than anything.

After they finished they laid in each other's arms, enjoying the afterglow. Rita felt so warm and safe with Erik and drifted off to sleep. She'd never been so content. He didn't sleep, but enjoyed the feeling of his mother's warm, soft body pressed into his while she rested.

Rita woke up wrapped around Erik and they kissed and held each other. That reignited their passion and Rita was impressed that he could go again. They made love for another twenty minutes and then finally had to crawl out of bed. Rita found a shower cap and showered first, noting how enflamed her pussy looked and all the red marks on her skin where Erik had mauled her. She thought it was good her husband wasn't interested in looking at her anymore. Erik followed her in the shower and while she wrapped a towel around herself she enjoyed the way he confidently strode around naked. Her son had a great body.

Erik watched her dress and fix her make-up with interest, knowing it would be the last time he saw her like that. He was sad at that. He didn't think he'd ever have an experience to equal this. When they were ready, he looked out the door and seeing no one in the parking lot, he escorted his mother to the car.

The sun was sinking in the sky as he drove her home and Rita noted there were no messages in her voicemail. Her husband seemed unconcerned with where she'd been for the last several hours. She held Erik's hand while he drove and was sad thinking about their day ending. She didn't want to let him go and wished she could make Mother's Day last forever.

"I don't even know what to say, Erik. Today was indescribable, in a good way I mean."

"I'm glad. I love it too, Mom. I love you. I had no idea you could be like that, but you blew my mind. I'll never forget this."

She patted his lap and smiled. "I hope it gives you something to think about while you're alone. I know it'll be on my mind. But now we have to go back to normal life. Is everything going to be okay between us?"

"Of course. You'll always be my mother first."

"I love you so much, sweetie. Maybe you are my favorite now."

They both laughed and shared a last kiss that was something more than chaste before Rita left. For the first few days they didn't talk. Neither of them could accept that what had happened was just a one time thing. Rita ached to have Erik again and all he could think about was that afternoon with her. But they spoke on the phone and broke the ice things returned to normal...sort of. The first test was when the family was together, but nothing in their body language suggested anything untoward. However, their relationship was changed.

They spoke about sex all the time and came close to having phone sex a couple times. Erik found a new girlfriend and without hesitation shared all the details with his mother. She thrilled to hear about his experiences and imagined herself as the lucky woman. She did resume sex with his father, but it was not the same as before the heart attack. It was infrequent and not vigorous. Rita was still a frequent masturbator.

For the next year they resisted the temptation to revisit that afternoon in bed, both of them behaving like the adults they were. But then Mother's Day was looming again and although they hadn't spoken about it, both had an inkling it might not just be brunch. To be safe, Rita started birth control for the first time in over twenty years, not wanting to take the risk they had the year before. Erik made sure to tell his girlfriend not to expect him home until late.

That next Mother's Day they ended up back at the same motel. Erik even requested the same room. The made love all day, not leaving the room until nighttime. It was the start of a new tradition and for years to come every Mother's Day they returned to their special place and spent the day in bed, pleasing each other in every conceivable way.

The end