All Comments on 'Mother's Favorite Son'

by SexyBeast

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
where have you been,we missed you

your fans missed you and your sexy writing.don't stop now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Loved it!

Great story. Good character development, descriptions, nice build-up. All signs of good story telling. (Although I can't believe they only get together once/year, nice touch.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Nice story

Nice story. Stories of mother-fucking are always fun to read. The idea of the son riding his mother for 45 minutes before he shot his cum up her pussy is great. Having him go back and fuck his mother again later was hot. Excellent mother-fucking writing. Give us more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
WONDERFULL

What a beautiful story,wish i was in he.love how you put your stories together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
you nailed my fantasy

having her wear the thigh high stockings the entire time! wow. very realistic and hot...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Amazing

Well-written and very sexy! I would have loved to read more description of mom's stockings and her choice of high heels - - Very sexy and very seductive when a woman loves to wear them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
...Mom's BLACK STALLIONS!!!...

...sonny brings home several black friends from school for the holidays and the summer for Moms pleasure...and her desires are fulfilled...she becomes a breeder vessel for all of them...and signs a contract to be owned by them and more...then she is introduced to clubbin' in the hoods...or all the black adonis's to enjoy her talents...and for her to become their trophy milf...earning high marks for her devotion to the black stallion master race...she travels with/for them..to perform as they desire...she can't get enough black horse meat...she is their vessel 24/7/365..and loves it...YOU GO GIRL!!!..XXXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO..;-)))

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
the kind of mother every boy should have

This is an unusually sweet and romantic account of motherfucking. Erik and his Mom are totally open and frank with each other in their thoughts and feelings. The mother, Rita, confesses her distress that her hubby lacks all interest in her since his heart attack. At first she doesn't realize she's speaking to a young male, her own son, who's in tip-top physical shape and, like every normal boy, deeply interested in his mother's glorious mommy-twat. So, Erik has has the big stiff prick his mother needs, she has the cunt her boy yearns for--they come together and her son fucks his mother's mommy-twat HARD, the way she wants it, finally blowing his big balls up his own birth canal. THAT'S Mom's Mothers Day present, and she'll be getting it year after year from now on.

oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
Five Stars!

This was definitely a hot incest tale. It was one of the best of its kind. Thanks so much for your story.

Fubar2kFubar2kalmost 13 years ago
Also five stars ...

I rarely give 5 starts. It was easy with this story. Definitely one of the best I have read and I was sorry when I finished it. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Love story

The love that exists in your story of a mother and son , should be expressed in a permanent relationship , not just once a year occurrence , a second chapter of this story would be the answer .

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 11 years ago
Very sexy and romantic.

Something this good deserves another chapter. Thank you for writing this.

homerjayhomerjayalmost 11 years ago
incredible`

wow. that was, just wow. thank you for a great story.

richbwrichbwabout 10 years ago
wow

awesome story keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Finally

A good story without some ass trying to horn in on the mother and son. Well written and a very good story line. This is the way a good mom/son story should be written. I doubt the author of this story will ever see this, but one can always hope.

The old fart

Darkone57Darkone57almost 7 years ago
Perfect

Just a sweet little story of a Son and Mother reaching out to each other for mutual benefit. Gawd damn I miss my MOM.....;( may she rest in peace.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
And Owen?

What about Owen?

billyjoeraybobbillyjoeraybobover 6 years ago
Love at its finest

It is nice to have a story where He does not call Her a slut or my whore and she is not braying like a donkey, fuck me you fucking bastard. Really enjoyed the relaxed pace and hope to read more like this from this and other authors. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another idiot that calls genitals there sex

What,are you too prudent too say pussy vagina or cunt...

"Does anyone else agree or is it just me? "I touched my mothers sex", WTF is that one word is all it takes to ruin a good story..dont let shame hold you back,after all you are writing about incest...hillarious

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(8/11/2021)

This was erotic, sweet, and poignant. A nice read.

WoodencavWoodencav10 months ago

One of the best sex scenes I’ve ever read, fantastic. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

guiltypleasureloverguiltypleasurelover9 months ago

Nice! Great story telling. Great spelling, grammar and punctuation.

Great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous