Mother's Favorite Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyBeast
SexyBeast
2,532 Followers

"Why do you want to know?"

"I just want to. You did say I could ask anything."

"Honestly? Yes, I am. Don't think I'm a freak, but all this sex talk is having an effect on me."

"You're not a freak, sweetie, it's only natural." Rita placed a reassuring hand on his knee.

"Does that mean you're horny too?"

"Maybe a little." Rita felt very naughty now. It was one thing to speak in the abstract, but another to talk about what she was feeling right at that moment. "Like I said, it's only natural to get turned on talking about sex." She shifted in her seat. Now that she was thinking about it she could distinctly feel the tingling between her legs.

"So are you going to do it when you get home?"

"Touch myself? Are you?"

"Probably."

"I might too, if your father isn't home yet. If he is, I guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow."

"That would be a shame. I'd hate to have to wait."

"It's a shame we have to take care of ourselves. Maybe I can seduce your father when I get home. And I think you should go back and ask that waitress for her phone number. She was very pretty."

"Asking her for her phone number is a long way from not having to take care of myself, Mom. But thanks for thinking of me."

"Yes, and I don't think I'll be able to seduce your father. I don't think he likes it if I try to initiate things."

"That's crazy."

"So I guess we are going to be stuck taking care of ourselves."

"Whoever finishes first should call the other," Erik joked. His cock was very stiff and uncomfortable in his pants.

"To give a full report?"

"Something like that. Uh, Mom, you might want to look away for a second."

"Why? Are you going to do it right here?" Rita was really giggling now. Something about the thought of Erik whipping it out in front of her made her heart race. She didn't know what was going on with herself.

"No, unless you really wanted to share everything, but I do need to adjust myself."

"Okay, go ahead." Rita turned away, but kept watch out of the corner of her eye. He opened his legs and adjusted a sizable lump in his pants. She couldn't help but notice just how large his lump was or how far down his pant leg it seemed to go.

"You peeked!" Erik accused her.

"I did not." She was a deep crimson.

"You so did. I saw it! You looked at my crotch."

"How can you accuse your mother of such a thing? You're crazy.""

"I can because you did. But it's okay, you can look if you want. I trust you."

"That's sweet." Rita patted his leg again, but this time she was very aware of how close to his manhood she was. She let her hand rest there.

"What are you thinking, Mom?" Erik's voice was hushed. He was filled with conflicting feelings. He knew he shouldn't be thinking what he was, but he couldn't help it. Whether it was his mother sitting there or not he was thinking about sex and couldn't force the thoughts to go away. By the way she was reacting he had to wonder what she felt. But like every young man, Erik thought of his mother as above him and couldn't see her sharing his feelings.

"I don't know. What are you thinking, Erik?" Rita replied carefully. She was just as confused and torn as her son. She strongly felt the need to touch herself and by his hard on she knew Erik had to be feeling the same way. How had they come to this? What Rita was thinking was totally inappropriate.

Erik swallowed hard and forced the words out of his mouth because although he couldn't believe he was saying them he knew he'd always wonder if he didn't. "I was thinking maybe we don't have to take care of ourselves alone. We could help each other out."

"What do you mean?" Rita was breathless.

"I don't mean sex. I just meant we could, uhm, take care of things together, go somewhere together."

"Where?" Rita asked and was afraid she seemed too eager.

They couldn't go to his place. For one thing it was too far away and anyway Erik didn't want to take her to his bed. But there were several hotels and motels in the area, maybe one of them? Tentatively he suggested they could get a room.

"Okay," Rita simply answered.

Erik jangled the keys as he started the SUV and guided it out of the garage. While he drove his mom kept her hand on his leg, just below where his cock throbbed. God he wanted her to move her hand up, and she so wanted to, but neither of them made a move. Erik chose a motel on the edge of town where he was sure no one they knew would see them. It wasn't a complete dive, but it wasn't a Marriott either. He went inside and paid cash while Rita stayed in the car fighting the urge to run away. She knew they were crossing a line they shouldn't, but she couldn't stop herself. It had been so long since her husband touched her, since she'd had anything sexual in her life, that she wanted to do this. If we're just masturbating, she told herself, then we're not touching each other and it isn't incest. It was enough rationalization to get her through. Erik came back with a key and drove them around to the back. It was a first floor room and they were able to quickly dart into the room.

Rita excused herself to the bathroom and Erik paced the tiny room. There was one queen-sized bed with nightstands on either side and a dresser opposite with a TV on it. He turned on the cheap lamps beside the bed and made sure the drapes were pulled tight. What the hell am I doing? Can I really do this? Erik wondered. This morning he would have thought it inconceivable that he'd get hard around his mother, let alone be able to cum in front of her, but now he didn't think he'd have any problem. Especially if he was watching her touch herself too. The mysteries of her body, that he'd briefly wondered about in his youth, were about to be exposed to him. He knew they were going somewhere they could never come back from and wondered what their relationship would be like after this. He heard the bathroom door open and turned to his mother.

"Help me turn the bed down, sweetie." Rita slipped off her jacket and placed it on one of the hangers attached to the rod in the makeshift closet. Her navy dress was not overly tight, but it did hug her curves nicely. Her arms were bare and it fell a couple inches above her knee. Staring at her, Erik thought she looked amazing and he felt nervous as a virgin all over again. He helped her fold the comforter down to the bottom of the bed and then they turned the sheets down. Rita came around the bed and they hugged tightly, neither ready to let go. "Are you sure you want to do this?" She asked.

Erik held her face in his hands and said, "Yes, I'm sure as long as you're okay with it." She nodded and he kissed her softly. It was like a typical kiss they might have shared, but it was more than just a peck on the lips. Her red lips were so full and soft and he lingered there. Neither of them could breathe and Erik felt his desire rise in him like a wave. He kissed he lightly again and then Rita's tongue poked out from her lips and he opened his. Their tongues met tentatively, just brushing as if to explore each other, but then something clicked between them and they went for it. Rita opened her mouth fully and kissed her son with all the power of her pent up desire. He was a wonderful kisser and she recalled the time he tried to kiss her like this so many years ago and she'd had to lecture him about what was appropriate. At the moment propriety didn't matter. What mattered was how horny they both were. She squeezed Erik with her arms under his sport coat and marveled at how strong and solid he was. He could just sweep her up and take her, she thought. He was truly a wonderful kisser. Rita pushed against him and felt his cock grind into her stomach, making her stomach flutter. Their kiss broke and she laid her head on his chest while she caught her breath.

"That was very nice, sweetie." Rita said, looking up into his clear, blue eyes. Even in her heels, she was still several inches shorter than him. "Let's get started, shall we?"

"Sure," he said, kissing her forehead.

Rita pushed his jacket from his broad shoulders and then loosened his tie while he set it aside. She helped him with his first few buttons, enjoying the peek at his sparsely-haired chest, and then he took over while she stepped away and reached for her zipper, which she couldn't quite get. When Erik had removed his shirt, he had quite a nice chest she thought, she asked for his help. She turned her back to him and swept her hair to the side while he took the small zipper between his fingers and drew it down her back. He put his hands inside the split and rubbed her bare back and shoulders, which felt so wonderful. His hands were so gentle and strong, just as she knew they would be. She moved away before she wouldn't be able to and pulled her dress down and stepped out of it.

Erik blinked dumbly at his mother standing before him in her panties and bra. They were a lacy black set, the bra demi-cup with wide-set straps and a good lift that made her breasts seem even bigger than they were. The panties were a cut that flattered her smooth white thighs. He was surprised to find that she wasn't wearing pantyhose, but white thigh-highs that stood up on their own. His eyes traced up and down her delicious curves, memorizing every inch of her since he knew he would never have such a chance again.

"I never wear pantyhose, in case that's what you're wondering," Rita told him, noting how his eyes lingered on her legs. "I've always hated them. They are too restrictive."

"I love thigh highs, they're great."

"So have I still got it?" She struck a pose and smiled shyly.

"You are the sexiest woman I've ever seen, bar none. You're really hot, Mom."

Rita glowed from his words and let him drink her in while she posed for him. She'd never felt so sexy. Finally she asked, "Are you just going to stare at me all afternoon or finish getting undressed?"

"Oh, right."

Erik dropped his pants and was going to leave them on the floor until his mother corrected him and he hung them up. His cock was tenting out his black boxer briefs and he was self conscious at the way his mother stared. There was a big wet spot on the front from where his precum had been leaking. He watched Rita unhook her bra and lay it aside and was quite impressed by her breasts. No they weren't a twenty-year-old's, but the way they hung slightly and swayed when they moved was very sexy. They were much more than a handful and he thought his father must be a breast man. Her nipples were a dark red and thick and full as they stood up, pointing straight at him. A cameo on a gold chain hung between her breasts. He knew there were pictures of him and his brother inside. He couldn't think of anything he'd rather do then kissing them all over, but he restrained himself. She lay on one side of the bed and Erik went around to the other.

"I guess we're going to do this." Rita said, looking over and taking Erik's hand.

"Unless you've changed your mind."

"No, I want to. It's very exciting." She moved her hand down his bare chest and then over his boxers, just barely brushing the lump there. It was very hard to keep her hands to herself. Lifting her hips off the bed, she rolled her hips down her full thighs and off completely. The only thing covering her now were the stockings. There was a narrow landing strip of dark hair above her shaved, swollen lips. She looked over and watched expectantly while Erik pulled his boxers down and discarded them. His cock sprang out and she audibly gasped. Her son was a big boy, like his father. At least seven inches, she guessed and almost as thick as her wrist. Her first thought was of how he would feel inside her. As she stared at his cock she reached between her legs and touched herself.

"You can't wait to get started, can you, Mom?" Erik joked.

"Sorry," she said, taking her hand away, embarrassed.

"I was kidding, it's good. I like it."

He took her hand and put it back on her sex, leaving it there as she stroked her lips. Meanwhile, he took his shaft in his other hand and stroked it up and down. He was staring too, at her whole body, they way her breasts, flattened to the sides, rose and fell, the way her soft stomach seemed to quiver as she touched herself and at his hand over hers as she moved it slowly. We're really doing this, he thought. He was squeezing his cock and rubbing the head with his thumb. He was still leaking precum, which helped with lubrication. His head was so sensitive and he moaned while he touched himself. Rita opened her lips and he took his hand away as she dipped her fingers lower and groaned. Her fingers came up damp and she smeared the dampness all over herself, making her lips slick and shiny.

Rita was hypnotized by her son's cock. Her fingers stroked between her lips and she imagined she was teasing herself with that big tool. It was better not to have her toy because she might have cum too fast and ended things. She dipped her fingers deeper and swept up toward her clit, but didn't touch it. She was drawing things out, enjoying the experience to the max. She watched Erik work his cock and moved her own fingers to the same rhythm, licking her dry lips as she sucked in a deep breath and moaned from the back of her throat. She finally did touch her clit and couldn't help crying out as a tiny earthquake shook her body.

"Wow," Erik moaned watching his mother's body tremble slightly. He watched the way she bit her bottom lip and wanted to kiss her so badly. Having her so close, but not being able to touch her was frustrating. "Mom," he whispered.

"Oh sweetie, your cock is so beautiful." Rita moaned. She couldn't help herself. She reached out and wrapped her hand around his while she dug two fingers into her pussy. She lifted her hips off the bed and cried out again, squeezing his hand around his cock. She just had to touch him and he didn't seem to mind it. She pressed her fingers between his and felt his smooth, hot shaft for herself. Before she knew it, Erik took his hand away and she was stroking his cock herself. Her fingers were soaked from her pussy, making her hand glide easily up and down. Her other fingers were busy deep inside her, but she knew he would each so much deeper.

Erik touched her, but did not replace her hand down below. He liked watching her touch herself. Instead he cupped her breast, sculpting the soft flesh and massaging it. He stroked her nipple and Rita moaned, "Sweetie, yes." He rolled her nipple and she moaned louder, pressing toward his touch. He pinched it and hoped he wasn't hurting her, but Rita told him, "Mmm, yes, that's sooo good, sweetie. You can pinch it hard." Hearing his mother tell him that almost made Erik shoot his load on the spot. He rolled onto his side and now commanded both her breasts.

Rita turned on her side too and they were so close his tip touched her thigh. They gazed into each other's eyes with love, lust and admiration. They ached for each other and neither of them cared how wrong that was. This was their moment. They were alone in that motel room, alone in the world for all it mattered, and no outside judgments would stop them. It was just about the two of them.

"Erik, should we stop?" Rita whispered.

"I don't want to."

"Neither do I. I want you, my sweet boy."

"I want you too, Mom."

They kissed, just as strongly as before, but now their hands were very busy. They explored each other's bodies and Erik pushed a finger inside her while he slid down on the bed and covered her chest with his mouth. Rita couldn't reach his cock anymore, but she gripped handfuls of sheets while he drove her crazy with his mouth. He sucked on her nipples so hard it bordered on pain, but that was what Rita loved and she moaned louder and louder as she came closer to cumming. God, it had been so long since she'd been touched like this, and by such a beautiful young man, she couldn't contain herself. She wanted Erik to explore and experience every part of her. When he moved lower she spread her legs as wide as she could and ran her fingers through his hair while he kissed her thighs and teased her with his fingers.

"God, Erik, you're driving me crazy," she gasped.

"I'm glad, that's the plan," he said, smiling while he kissed her thigh just below her pussy. He could smell her arousal and it made him want to taste her. Her lips were full and pink and juicy and he dove right in, kissing her just as passionately there as he had her mouth. His tongue lashed her clit and she screamed and he kept going, sucking on her lips while nudging up against her clit. Rita dug her nails into his scalp and was thrusting her hips up at him while crying his name and Erik was so happy to make his mother feel so good.

Rita's clit felt like it was consuming her. She didn't feel anything but the joy flowing from her pussy and it was like she was bodiless, bobbing up and down on waves of pleasure until a tidal wave came and swept her under and she was immersed in her orgasm. She couldn't breathe, she couldn't see, she couldn't hear. She didn't know she was screaming her son's name because her orgasm commanding all her senses. She'd never cum like this, ever before. She didn't know she could. Rita thought this must be the ultimate feeling of physical pleasure.

Coming down from her own orgasm, Rita wanted to give her son just as much pleasure and she remembered what he'd told her in the car. She pulled him up on top of her and they kissed. She could taste herself, perhaps for the first time, and didn't find it unpleasant at all. Erik's face was so soaked in her juices and she felt them smearing on hers as they tongue wrestled. With gentle nudging, Rita turned Erik over so that she was lying on top of him and then pulled away just long enough to turn around and grab his cock. She stroked him up and down while her pussy hovered just above his face. Feeling Erik spread her open and then kissing her pussy again, Rita licked his shaft up and down, enjoying his musky taste as she bathed him with her tongue. His balls were thick and heavy and hairy, but that didn't stop her from kissing him there too, sucking on his balls until she heard him moaning. This wasn't anything she ever did to his father, but she felt so wanton with Erik, like she could do anything she wanted. Her son was flicking his tongue back and forth across her clit while holding her open with his thumbs and it was hard for Rita to concentrate on his prick, but she made herself and stretched her mouth as wide as she ever had to accommodate his girth. He slid past her lips and she bobbed slowly up and down, taking more and more into her mouth. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was open obscenely wide and she made more and more of his cock disappear. As she sucked him hard, Erik's attention to her pussy was diverted and she could hear him moaning from between her thighs. Rita had both her hands flat on the bed and she held herself up as she bobbed faster and faster, making sloppy sucking sounds while her hair, always so perfect, fell around her. She'd taken just about all of him, relaxing her throat and breathing through her nose. The sounds Erik made told her how well she was doing and she was more determined that ever to make him cum. He was still kissing her pussy, and it felt wonderful, and he was fingering her, and Rita was impressed by what an unselfish lover her son was.

Erik was thrusting upward faster and faster and his mother didn't miss a beat swallowing his cock. She'd taken more of him than most of the girls he'd dated and he was very impressed by her skills. He had no idea that the mouth that kissed his cuts and scrapes when he was little would be so good at this too. His mom was going at it like she really loved to suck cock. It only took another minute or so and he lost all control. He thought he should warn her, but he was cumming so fast that it was impossible. He shuddered and shook and cried out, "Moooommmm..." and shot his load into her mouth and down her throat. She kept him in her mouth and he was amazed that she sucked even harder, not losing a drop of his load and eagerly swallowing it all. He was right, his mom was the sexiest woman alive.

SexyBeast
SexyBeast
2,532 Followers