Mom's Bridal Lingerie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,719 Followers

"Now, I thought I was the one who promised to work on you," she said teasingly as she clambered onto her hands and knees and started to crawl towards him. Mitch instinctively drew his knees up and apart, giving her space to operate between them. He loved the way she looked as she moved between his spread thighs, her catlike grace looking intensely erotic. She looked so fucking hot, moving as smoothly as silk on glass. He looked into her sexy blue eyes, loving the smoldering sensuality he saw there. He looked down slightly, taking in the magnificent sight of her huge breasts dangling pendulously below her as she crawled forward, the heavy round spheres swaying enticingly as she moved closer, still dressed in her erotic lingerie and sexy high heels. His cock was already back to standing at half-mast, and looking at those magnificent tits sent another laser of blood surging to his midsection.

"I guess you like these, eh?" she asked teasingly, watching his prodigious member pulse as it started to come up once more. She moved right over his abdomen and moved her body from side to side, her big heavy tits grazing back and forth over his stiffening pecker.

"Oh fuck, Mom, they're incredible," Mitch replied, his heart starting to pound once more in his chest. He loved the feel of his mother's huge tits rubbing across his skin, the pendulous mounds swaying back and forth as she moved slowly, the stiff rubbery nipples feeling hot as she dragged them across his shaven groin.

Nicole looked down as her son's beefy dick started to awaken. Like a sleeping snake, his long thick cock started to rise, the broad mushroom head getting enflamed and spreading upward and outward like a King Cobra's hood—only this snake spat something much more appealing than venom. Nicole thought of the massive load he'd dumped into her needy pussy, and she wanted more—much more. She was almost mesmerized as she watched the long thick cylinder stiffen and lift, the veins on his thickening member pulsing and throbbing hypnotically. His cock bobbed and twitched as she rubbed her massive hanging tits all over it, her long hard nipples tracing teasingly over his body. The head of his tool was deepening in color, almost a brilliant scarlet now, the broad flared crown engorged with blood. She wanted it to come all the way up under its own steam, and she had to use all her willpower to keep from diving on it, to feel that huge crimson cockhead filling her mouth, to wrap her lips around it and suck until it fed her, fed her a nice thick load of hot teenage cum. It throbbed again and lifted another inch, and then another, until it was pointing straight up, as big as a kid's arm with an angry fist at the end, only this fist throbbed hotly, a glistening wad of precum pulsing to the surface and oozing from the yawning red eye.

"Oh my God, I love your cock," Nicole said, unable to control her lustful cravings any longer. With a moanful whimper, she swooped down, opening her mouth as wide as she could and slipping her parted lips down over the dark crimson crown. The huge knob absolutely filled her mouth, and she closed her eyes in bliss as she rolled her tongue all over the sensitive glans, bathing it with her hot spit.

"Oh fuck, Mom," Mitch moaned, his eyes glued to his mother's pouty red lips as she sucked slavishly at his cockhead. "Your mouth is so fucking hot." Mitch looked down at her swaying tits, the massive orbs still grazing his abdomen as she sucked at the enflamed knob. "Do you think I can feel your tits on it too?"

From her spot on her knees between his spread thighs, Nicole didn't miss a beat as she kept the broad flared head in her mouth, but reached down and pushed on the outsides of her massive breasts, enveloping the lower part of his erect shaft in soft warm tit-flesh. His thrusting erection was buried deep in her cleavage, the huge mounds delightfully surrounding his horse-like cock. Once she had his surging prick positioned just where she wanted it, she started to bob up and down, her hot wet mouth working on his cockhead while her breathtaking tits enveloped his rearing shaft in a hot tunnel of soft flesh.

"Oh sweet Jesus," Mitch groaned, throwing his head back against the headboard as he surrendered himself to the luxurious feeling of his mother working on him with that fantastic body and mouth of hers. He felt his cock pulse, and knew he was pouring more precum right into her vacuuming mouth.

"Mmmm," Nicole moaned, feeling a gooey wad of cock-sap sluice across her tongue, the scintillating taste tantalizing her taste buds. She swallowed, loving the silky taste, and then sucked for more as she continued to bob her head up and down. She pushed a big mouthful of saliva to the front of her mouth, and purposely let it flow out the sides of her stretched lips, her eyes sparkling with mischief as she watched the shiny spit flow down his upright shaft and into her deep dark cleavage.

"Oh fuck," Mitch moaned, watching the same thing. His mother continued to bob up and down, her hands pushing firmly on the outsides of her huge breasts to give him as much pleasure as she could. There was now a lewd wet sucking sound coming from between her soft warm tits, the saliva making the enveloping channel slick and nasty. Her eyes flicked up to his, and Mitch saw how much she loved what she was doing, and how hot she was for more as she drooled out another huge gob of spit, the slick fluid running down as it coated his throbbing erection and the insides of her breasts.

"Oh God, Mom, I need to fuck those amazing tits of yours," he said as he grabbed her by the shoulders and rolled her right over onto her back. He quickly straddled her lush curvy body, pressing down on his cock until it was between her massive breasts once more. He reached down to her sides with his own hands and pushed the heavy guns together, surrounding his prick in hot warm tit-flesh until all that could be seen was the first few inches of the tip. He started rocking his hips back and forth, his spit-covered cock sliding noisily along the hot wet valley of her mile-long cleavage.

Nicole smiled to herself, loving the fact that her new young stud of a son was confident enough to take control, to show her what HE wanted. Her head was propped up against a pillow, her mouth only an inch or so away from his drooling cockhead as he tit-fucked her, the long hard shaft sliding obscenely back and forth between her huge knockers. She knew that, as a teenage boy, this would have been one of his major fantasies—and there was no way she was going to deny him that pleasure.

"C'mon, baby," she said in a hot breathy voice, "give it to me. Give Mommy a nice faceful of hot cum." She tilted her head up and formed her pouty red lips into an inviting oval, giving her son a perfect target to aim for, all the time keeping her sultry blue eyes locked on his.

Her illicit words and that wanton look of desire in her eyes sent Mitch right over the edge, and he felt the boiling semen in his overheated balls pulse up the shaft of his cock. His big hands pushed those massive globes even tighter around his throbbing prick as he flexed back and forth, the wet red eye at the very tip yawning wide open as it filled with milky seed for a split second.

"HERE IT COMES," he wailed, just as the first white rope of cum jettisoned forth, hitting her right in the chin and rising right up into her hairline, the thick white ribbon of semen plastering itself to her pretty face. As he flexed forward again, a second streamer of jizz rocketed forth, this huge rope pasting itself to the other side of her face.

"That's it, baby," Nicole encouraged, "let me have all of it. Give me every sweet drop of that hot cum of yours."

Mitch kept tit-fucking her as he totally unloaded, flooding her face with a massive load. Shot after shot of thick milky cum spewed from his engorged cockhead, painting her face white with his creamy semen. It was nice and thick, chock full of potent teenage sperm. Her tits felt incredible as they enveloped his throbbing shaft, and he kept flexing his hips back and forth, rope upon rope of silvery seed crisscrossing her face in a bizarre mosaic. He couldn't believe how much he was shooting, but he wasn't going to stop while the delicious orgasmic contractions continued to flow through his body. More spurts followed, sizzling strands of pearly spunk spewing this way and that. His cock kept throbbing and spitting time and again, until the sensations started to slowly dwindle, the final few shots drizzling out onto her neck. He sat astride her gasping, with his head thrown back, savoring the last tingling sensations of a mind-numbing release. After taking a few deep breaths, he lowered his head, looking down at his mother.

"Holy fuck," he muttered out loud, his eyes opening wide as he looked at his mother lying beneath him. Her face was totally covered with cum, nearly every square inch of her pretty features covered with shimmering whiteness. One eye socket was filled with a huge pearly puddle, while ribbons and strands of semen had fallen one on top of the next all over her soft warm skin. Gobs of the thick white jizz dangled from her chin, and hung lewdly off one ear. There were numerous gobs matted in her hair, with others sliding sluggishly down her cheeks and forehead. Silvery rivulets of spunk slithered down her neck nastily. The stuff was just everywhere.

"Oh Mom, I...I didn't mean....." Mitch gasped out, shocked by the size of the load he'd sprayed all over her.

"Don't apologize, sweetheart—I love it," his mother responded, her tongue slithering out from between her cum-covered lips to circle her mouth, pulling a thick creamy wad of semen back into her hungry mouth. She reached up, pushed the heavy gob out of her eye and snowplowed it towards her open mouth, her fingers gathering more warm cum as they made their way towards her parted lips. She pushed the potent nectar right into her mouth, and Mitch watched as the muscles in her neck contracted as she swallowed, his teenage cum finding a nice warm home in the pit of her stomach.

"Mmmm," she purred, taking her hands and rubbing the thick creamy semen into her face, her slender fingers looking wickedly erotic as she smoothed the glistening discharge into her soft skin. "That feels wonderful. Do you think you could get used to painting Mommy's face like that, sweetie?"

Mitch sat there dumbfounded as he watched the lewd display of his mother wantonly rubbing his cum all around her pretty face. She reached forward and with one red-tipped fingernail, she teasingly scraped her fingertip over the wet red eye at the tip of his cock, holding the finger up for him to see, the final drop of creamy white cum clinging to the very tip. With her eyes locked on his, she slipped her finger hungrily into her mouth, her full pouty lips closing down on her finger as she sucked at the tip, her eyes closing as she moaned blissfully. Mitch continued to watch wide-eyed as she drew her finger salaciously back and forth, like she was sucking a little cock. She finally pulled it slowly from her mouth, her lips pursed out as if she never wanted to let it go. She tilted her head coquettishly and looked up at him, her face glistening with a shimmering coating of his cum. "Let's take a shower, baby. Then it'll be time for round two."

Mitch's eyes opened even wider as his heart started to pound in his chest once more, wondering if he'd be able to keep up with the insatiable slut his mother had become. He knew he would—or die trying—with his cock buried deep in that hot experienced cunt of hers. He wanted to fill that weeping little box with so much cum that the stuff would be leaking out of her for weeks. He couldn't wait for what the rest of the day had in store.....

...to be continued...

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,719 Followers