Mom's Bridal Lingerie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,715 Followers

Overwhelmed by feverish desire, Mitch eagerly licked the front of his mother's wet panties, revelling in the scintillating taste of her womanly juices. He could feel the heat of her loins through the damp fabric, his tongue running up and down over the soft lips of her pussy beneath the thin piece of silk. "Mmmm," he groaned, the first taste of her juices making his taste buds eager for more. He ran his tongue up and down, pressing firmly against her pouting mound as her flowing juices soaked right through onto his waiting tongue.

"All that sweet juice is for you, baby," Nicole said as she sat back and let her son feast from her seeping cunt, a contented smile on her face.

Mitch was not to be denied, and eagerly dove harder onto her dripping pussy-mound, wanting more of her creamy nectar. He pressed his whole mouth flush up against her soaked panties, sucking wantonly as his tongue wiped up and down lasciviously. He pushed his tongue hard into her warm cleft beneath, and then forced it upwards, the tip of his tongue coming up against the erect spire of her clit, with only the thin layer of silk between him and that sensitive nodule.

"Oh fuck, yeah, that's the spot, baby," Nicole cooed as her eyes closed in bliss, her son's tongue already driving her crazy, and he was still operating on the outside of her panties. He was being so enthusiastic, she decided it was time he deserved a reward—a hot, wet, creamy reward. She pulled his head back with one hand while she reached down with the other, her red tipped fingertips tracing teasingly over her dripping mound. "Now that you've had your appetizer, would you like to taste the real thing?"

"Yes," Mitch gasped, his body shaking with arousal as he looked at his mother's teasing hand, her slender fingers toying with the leg opening of her panties.

"Okay, since you've been such a good boy, I think you deserve a little reward," she said, pulling the leg opening of her panties to the other side, lewdly exposing her steaming pink cunt.

"Oh fuck, it's so beautiful," Mitch said to himself as he stared at his mother's shaven loins, her pussy mere inches away from his salivating mouth. Her vivid pink lips glistened wetly, and looked swollen and puffy with need. At the apex of her sex he could clearly see the protruding nub of her clit, and it looked huge as it peeked out from beneath its hooded sheath. The fiery nodule seemed so enflamed with arousal that it almost glowed, the sensitive button shining like a red beacon. Her whole crotch was soaking wet, her loins glistening with her flowing juices. Unable to control his desire any longer, Mitch dove in, plastering his mouth against her overheated sex. He pressed his face flush up against her glazed labia, his tongue sliding deep into her welcoming trench.

"Mmmmm, that's it, baby, show Mommy what you can do with that pretty mouth of yours," Nicole said as she sat back and slipped her hands into his curly hair and pulled him against her, her eyes closed as waves of ecstasy coursed through her. She'd been so turned on by everything that had happened that she knew she was already primed, like a powderkeg about to explode. Her pussy was already dripping, and as her son's tongue slid deep inside her, it triggered a blisteringly exquisite climax deep inside her itchy cunt.

"OH MY GGGGODDDDDDDDDD....." Nicole groaned loudly as she started to come. She held tightly onto her son's head, holding his working mouth against her throbbing pussy as her hips twitched spasmodically, luxurious paroxysms of blissful ecstasy causing her curvy body to shake and convulse under his probing tongue.

"SO GOOOOOOOOOODDDD," she moaned as her spine-tingling climax continued, jolts of tingling electricity shooting to every scintillating nerve ending of her body.

Mitch was in heaven, his mouth being flooded with his mother's sweet creamy nectar as her throbbing pussy gushed into his welcoming mouth. He rolled his tongue in a probing circle deep inside her, the delectable juices flowing readily onto his tongue as he sucked for more, wanting every drop of her sweet elixir. She rewarded him by giving him another creamy mouthful of her seeping cunt-honey, the aromatic discharge flowing out of her seeping snatch right onto his waiting tongue. He continued to lick and suck as she thrashed about on the chair, moaning continuously as she held his wet sticky face flush up against her steaming loins. Finally, he felt her body sag as the last dwindling vestiges of her climax ran through her, her overheated body slumping in the chair.

"Oh fuck, son," Nicole said in a soft breathy whisper, "that was incredible. If I'd known you had a mouth like that, we would have started this years ago."

Mitch was thrilled at his mother's words, overjoyed that he had pleased her. "Since you gave me two in a row, how about I give you the same?" He finished his question by taking a long leisurely swipe up the full length of her dripping snatch with his broad flat tongue.

"Oh Goddddd," Nicole moaned, loving the feel of her teenage son's enthusiastic tongue pressing against her hot flesh. "That sounds like an excellent idea." She relaxed back in the chair as Mitch went to work, running his hands over the insides of her soft creamy thighs as he buried his tongue as far inside her as he could get, her full pink labia seeming to grip his working mouth possessively.

"Oh Jesus," Nicole moaned as Mitch's tongue rolled in firm teasing circles inside her, the extended tip pressing hotly against the sensitive oily tissues deep inside her steaming trench. Mitch kept working on her, his tongue busy as his fingertips explored that deliciously soft flesh of her inner thighs. That was one of his favorite parts of a woman's body. There was nothing quite so soft and luxuriously erotic as the sinfully soft flesh of a woman's inner thighs. He drew back slightly, his eyes focussing on the protruding spire of her erect clit. He couldn't believe how big it was, the glowing red nubbin calling out to him as it poked up teasingly from its hooded sheath. He slowly slid his mouth upwards, and then rolled the tip of his tongue right over the sensitive button.

"Oh fucckkkkkkk," Nicole moaned, her eyes closing in rapture as blissful sensations of delight rolled through her. Mitch smiled to himself at her response and enthusiastically continued, pushing a big wad of saliva to the front of his mouth and rolling his tongue all around the stiff red beacon, bathing it in his hot spit. Her son's tongue felt amazing on her body, the way he was taking his time and slowly teasing her by rolling it all around her tingling clit, and then wrapping his lips snuggly around it and sucking gently, causing delicious waves of intense pleasure to course through her tingling body. Her husband had never been this good with his mouth—not even close. She realized she'd hit the jackpot with her son, and she hadn't even had that huge cock of his inside her yet. And now with his lips and tongue busy pleasuring her hypersensitive clit, Mitch had just slipped one his long thick fingers into her, his fingertip teasing the underside of that engorged button as he rubbed provocatively along the soft folds of flesh on the roof of her vagina. That was all it took to send her right over the edge one more time.

"OH.....OHHHH.....AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH," she gasped as she started to convulse and shake, her body lost in the throes of another intense climax. She threw her head back as her hands pulled firmly on her son's head, holding his deliciously talented mouth to her aching loins. Her hips were bucking up against his face, her delectable juices coating his smooth young skin as she came furiously, her warm nectar gushing from her leaking slot. She was breathing raggedly as wave after wave of blissful ecstasy tore through her lush mature form, her huge tits heaving wantonly in the scintillatingly sexy corset as she gasped for breath.

Mitch didn't need his mother to hold his face against her—he had no intention of going anywhere else. He'd be willing to feed from that perfect cunt of hers forever. He felt like he could live on that sweet delectable cunt-honey of hers. As his probing finger rubbed over the hot tissues on the top of her slick tunnel, he kept his tongue rolling all around her hot throbbing clit. He could feel the sensitive organ pulsing as he gripped it tenderly with his pursed lips, sucking and licking as she continued to shake and twitch. He flicked his eyes up, loving the sight of her massive tits quivering as they rose and fell with each gasping breath she took, her head thrown back, a look of blissful arousal on her face as she bit at her bottom lip, the exquisite sensations overwhelming her. When he felt her finally start to come down from her orgasmic gyrations, he lowered his mouth to her gushing twat, sucking up all of the sweet nectar oozing forth.

"Oh God, you're so good at that," Nicole cooed, purring like a kitten as her breathing slowly returned to normal, her hands running through her son's hair as he nursed at her seeping cunt.

Mitch loved the taste of her, the succulent womanly flavor, the silky texture of her warm juices as they tantalized his taste buds and slid luxuriously down his throat. Eating her like this was something he had always dreamed of, and jerked off to for years—and now it had finally come true. He felt his cock pulse with need as he realized it was actually happening. But as he licked at her puffy pink labia, he wanted more, he wanted to be deep inside that beckoning birth canal he'd come out of eighteen years before.

"Mom, I've got to fuck you," he said as he lifted his face from between his mother's spread legs and looked her in the eye, the intense desire within him causing his face to flush with arousal.

"Be my guest, baby," Nicole said as she looked at her son through hooded eyes, letting him know she was his to do with as he pleased. "I'll do whatever you like."

The teasingly inviting look on her face set Mitch on fire as he looked at her stupendous body laid out before him. He stared in awe as she sat back in the chair, her spectacular tits heaving up and down as she breathed as rapidly as him, the magnificent corset accentuating every delightful curve of her lush mature body, her delectable pussy framed alluringly by the brilliant ribbon-like garters and glistening hose, her spread legs looking wantonly desirable, all the way down to her sexy high-heeled slingbacks.

"Oh Mom, you are so beautiful," Mitch said as he stood up, his enormous cock standing up ramrod straight before him. He reached forward and picked his mother up in his powerful arms, lifting her right off the chair as she gasped in surprise. He turned and set her down on top of her dressing table, tubes of lipstick and makeup brushes scattering everywhere. She leaned back against the mirror as he pushed her legs apart. With her rear end perched right at the front edge of the table, he moved between her spread thighs as he reached for her panties.

"RRRRRIPPPPPP!"

With a savagery he didn't know he had within him, he tore her panties right off, the tiny piece of silk coming away in shreds. He tossed the ruined garment aside and moved closer, his rampant prick pointing right at the beckoning lips of her hot wet pussy. As he nuzzled the enflamed head of his prick against her slippery pink labia, he looked into his mother's blue eyes, seeing the same lustful desire within her that he was feeling himself. He pushed forward, feeling those hot slick lips spreading out as they formed an inviting circle, adhering wantonly to the flared contours of his massive cockhead.

"Mitch, I....I.....ohhhhhhhhh," Nicole moaned as her son started to go further into her, stretching the opening of her pussy like never before. She arched her back at the delicious sensations, her eyes half closing in bliss as she savored the luxurious feelings emanating from inside her needy cunt. She brought her knees up, knowing she'd have to be as open as possible in order to handle the tremendous size of her son's stallion-like cock.

Mitch couldn't believe how hot his mother's cunt was. It felt like his cock was encased in hot liquid butter, the tight wet tissues just inside her pouting pussy-lips sheathing his rigid erection in an incendiary tunnel that felt hot enough to heat a whole building. He flexed his hips, forcing another inch or two into her, looking down to see those vivid pink cunt-lips stretching obscenely around his tremendous girth.

"Oh fuckkkkk," Nicole moaned, throwing her head back as her son went deeper, stretching her insides almost to the tearing point. She felt him press himself further into her, the hot wet tissues inside her reluctantly yielding under the powerful onslaught of his long hard erection. She was moaning continuously now, the sound a tantalizing mix of both pleasure and pain, the sensations inside her like nothing she'd felt before, never having had a cock of this magnitude in her whole life. Her whole body was on fire with wanton need, and as he went deeper, she thought she was going to pass out from the overwhelming sensations—and she knew she didn't want to miss a second of the spine-tingling delights that huge cock was already bringing her—and they had only just started.

"Mitch...Mitch...," she gasped out, grabbing her son by his powerful arms, her slender fingers circling his muscular biceps. "Just slow down for a second, baby. I've never had one that big before, and I just want to get used to it for a second." They both looked down, a good 4" of thick hard cock still outside of her, her glistening pink labia circling his rigid dick possessively.

"But Mom," Mitch said, the reluctance apparent in his voice as he all but pleaded with his mother, "I want to be all the way inside you so badly."

"Oh, you will, baby, you will. Trust me," Nicole replied, that soft lulling tone in her voice calming him. She took his handsome face in her hands and looked intently into his eyes. "You're going to have every inch of that gorgeous cock inside me, and not just right now, but whenever you want from now on." She saw the look of her pure joy in his eyes, the animal-like lust temporarily subdued by her words. "But it's so big, and so wonderfully hard, that Mommy just needs to get used to it for minute. So just stay still and let me work it for a bit. Trust me—I want every hard throbbing inch inside me just as much as you do."

Placated by her words, Mitch did as she asked and stayed still, standing between her widely spread legs, his rigid cock throbbing with need more than halfway inside her. As she sat with her plump rear end perched on the front edge of her dressing table, he felt the muscles inside her mature pussy tensing, and then relaxing, her experienced cunt massaging his engorged prick luxuriously. It felt like a million little fingers caressing his rampant dong, squeezing and pulling at him, the hot oily tissues encasing his fuck-stick in a molten caress.

"Oh Mom, that feels amazing," Mitch cooed, running his hands up the front of her sexy corset, his fingers circling beneath the overflowing bra cups. He was awed by the size and feel of those luscious mounds in his hands as he squeezed gently, watching the swells of ample tit-flesh straining over the top edge of the confining cups.

"They're so beautiful," he mumbled, feeling his mouth salivating as he caressed those voluminous globes, loving the feel of the heavily-structured corset beneath his fingers.

"This is what's beautiful," his mother replied, slipping her fingers between their connected bodies and tracing her fingertips over the four inches of cock still outside her clutching pussy. He looked down to see a trickle of her flowing nectar run down over the top of his upright shaft, her fingertip rubbing the warm discharge up and down along those four exposed inches of rock-hard cock. At the same time, she continued to work on him with the muscles inside her talented pussy, rippling sensations of delight running along his tightly-grasped shaft as she flexed down on it. He felt her push downwards, and looked down to see another glistening rivulet of emulsion pulse from her tightly-stretched hole. She coated her fingers with the warm juices and spun her fingertips in a teasing circle around his exposed shaft, the exquisite sensations driving him crazy.

"Mom....you...you better stop," Mitch pleaded, his cock threatening to go off once more under her teasing manipulations.

"Okay, baby," Nicole said as she slowly drew her hand up from between them, her fingers glistening with her sweet juices. She gave her son another provocative glance as she brought her red-tipped fingers to her mouth and slowly licked them clean. She felt a surging pulse go through her son's massive cock as he watched her, his face flushed with desire. She wriggled her hips slightly, adjusting herself for the delightful onslaught she knew was coming. "I think I'm ready now. Let's see if we can get every hard inch inside me before you fill me up with that hot creamy cum of yours." She reached down and gripped his hips, pulling him towards her.

Mitch didn't have to be asked twice. With his turgid cock as hot as a branding iron, he levered his hips backward and then flexed forward, powering the rigid cylinder of flesh further into his mother.

"Oh fuck, yesssss," his mother hissed as he looked down, watching those circling pink lips of her labia cling to his cock wantonly as his thrusting erection disappeared deeper into her beckoning birth canal, those glistening cunt-lips stretched almost to the tearing point. He felt the hot tissues deep inside her continue to resist, the tight folds of flesh high in her vagina almost tearing the skin off his engorged cockhead. He knew he was going where no man had gone before, and it thrilled him to know his mother had never had a lover as big as him.

"So....so bigggggggg," Nicole gasped as she threw her head back against the mirror behind her, gripping onto her son's hips in a death grip. Mitch was not to be denied, and with a savagery he didn't know he was capable of, he reared back and flexed forward with all his might.

"AAAAAAAAHHHH," his mother wailed as the tight folds of flesh inside her yielded to the bludgeon-like intruder forcing its way deeper, hot oily juices flowing from deep in her virgin-like cunt to bathe his surging prick, paving the way to the gates of her womb.

Mitch couldn't believe how hot and tight she was, her pussy gripping him like a hot buttery fist. He felt her reluctant tissues part, and flexed his broad hips forward, driving the final few inches forcefully into her waiting cunt. He looked down and saw the final inches disappear from view, sliding obscenely between her slick pink labia. When his shaven groin pressed up against hers, he felt the enflamed head of his cock bump up against her cervix at the same time.

"OH FUCK...OH FUCK....I'M GONNA COME!" Nicole wailed as she started to thrash about like a wildcat. She had never experienced anything so intense before—her son's incredibly huge cock absolutely stretching and filling her more than she ever thought possible. The sensations flowing through her were incredible, like a million tiny jolts of electricity that started deep in her cunt and shot tinglingly to every nerve ending of her body.

"SO GOOOOOOODDDD," she moaned as her climax continued, her head lolling from side to side as she gasped for breath, her body convulsing and gyrating spastically. She could feel her cunt absolutely gushing, spraying her son's groin as he kept his long hard cock buried to the hilt inside her. Her massive tits were heaving beneath the sexy corset as she gasped for breath, wave upon wave of blissful ecstasy flowing through her. Her orgasm continued for a long time before a final tingling shiver ran through her and she collapsed back on the little table, her lush mature body slumping against the mirror. Mitch held still while she lay there gasping, her eyes closed as she savored the exquisite aftershocks of her tremendous release, her body continuing to twitch, little spasms of delight shooting through her. As she lay there recovering, she quickly became aware of her son's unsatisfied cock still buried to the depths inside her. She couldn't believe how deep and high inside her his massive prick was reaching, and in this position with her sitting on her dressing table with him standing in front of her, she felt like his thrusting erection was about to come out her belly button. She looked at him through slitted eyes, his face a mask of anxiety as he looked at her trembling form.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,715 Followers