Mom's Bridal Lingerie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,738 Followers

"Are you okay, Mom?" he asked, his voice sincere with concern. "You were really kind of freaking out there."

"Oh God, baby, that was incredible. I think you nearly turned me inside out. And yes, I'm fine. No—I'm better than fine—I feel fantastic." She could see the temporary panic wash out of his body as she responded.

"Are you ready for more?" he asked, rolling his hips suggestively.

"Ohhnnggg," Nicole moaned, loving what that massive cock of his was doing to her insides. "Yes, baby. I'm ready for as much as you want to give me."

Mitch slowly levered his hips back until just the lemon-sized knob was left clutched between her stretched labia, the thick veiny shaft of his throbbing cock glistening with her oily juices. He smiled to himself, knowing he was about to be really fucking his own sexy mother for the first time. He took a deep breath, and then flexed forward powerfully, driving the full length of his monstrous cock until it was buried high in the depths of her incendiary vagina, rocking her against the mirror behind her.

"Oh fuck," Nicole groaned as his groin slammed into hers noisily, her birth canal filled to the max once more. Mitch started fucking her like crazy now, his broad hips pistoning back and forth as he fed every hard inch into her seeping cunt time and again. More of her makeup supplies dropped to the floor as he pounded her into the tiny table, her curvy bum perched right on the front edge. Her slippery juices were oozing out of her, some of it coating his swinging sack, while some of it slid down her backside to give the surface of the table a greasy coating.

Mitch had only dreamed of fucking his mother, and almost felt like pinching himself to make sure it was real. But the way his mother's talented mature cunt was gripping and massaging his jack-hammering cock told him it was no dream. He felt her sliding on top of the little table, a coating of sweat and cunt-honey lubricating the surface beneath her. He slid his hands down her sides, following the lines of the sexy corset as it nipped in at her tiny waist and then out over her motherly hips. He grabbed her hips and held her in place, wanting to make sure he impaled her as deep as he could with every vigorous stroke. He shifted his feet slightly and arched up, concentrating his thrusts on the soft folds of flesh on the roof of her vagina.

"OH MY GOD....OH MY...OH FUCCCCKKKKKKK," Nicole moaned loudly as she started to come again. This time Mitch didn't stop, his overheated cock slamming deep into her while she gyrated and spasmed through another hip-grinding climax. He quickly caught up, and as her mature cunt squeezed down on his plunging erection, he felt his balls draw up close to his body as he felt the delightful sensation of semen starting to speed up the shaft of his cock.

"OH MOMMMMMMMM...." It was Mitch who groaned loudly this time as he started to come, the first rope of hot teenage cum jettisoning forth deep into her welcoming cunt. It blew out of him like a geyser, rope upon rope of pearly semen spewing way up inside her velvety love pocket. He slammed his groin against hers, getting as deep into her as he could while he ejaculated, basting her insides like a Christmas turkey.

"SO HARRRRRDDDDDDD," Nicole gasped as they both continued to come, her body twisting this way and that as her overheated vagina gripped his spewing cock in a hot enveloping sheath, the muscles inside her squeezing and milking out as much of his teenage cum as she could. They were both covered in a fine layer of perspiration as they rocked against each other, the tiny makeup table squeaking and protesting as Mitch absolutely pounded his spitting cock into her.

Mitch thought his orgasm would never end. He'd never felt anything as luxuriously erotic as his mother's hot wet cunt gripping and pulling at him. He kept slamming his spurting prick into her, until the final twinges of his climax ran through him. He pushed himself balls deep once more, and stayed there, loving the warm tight feeling of the tunnel he'd emerged from eighteen years ago squeezing down on him.

"Oh my God, that was unbelievable," his mother gasped out as she lay back against the mirror, her legs still widely spread, her glistening loins meshing with his. He knew he'd filled her with a massive load, and he looked down to see the overflow of his sizable cum-dump squeezing out around her tightly-stretched labia, the white discharge looking sinfully erotic as it clung their connected loins.

"Are you okay, Mom?" Mitch asked once he started to get his breath back. "I didn't mean to be so rough. I'm not sure what came over me."

"That's okay, sweetie," Nicole said as she reached up and stroked her son's cheek tenderly. "I loved it. You can fuck me like that anytime."

"You...you really mean it?" Now that their libidos had been temporarily satisfied, reality had settled in once more. When his orgasm had waned, Mitch had quickly become anxious, wondering if his mother was going to tell him to leave, to say that what had happened was a mistake, never to be repeated.

"Of course, sweetheart," Nicole replied, pulling his face down to hers and kissing him passionately. When they finally broke the kiss, she continued, "You don't think I'm going to let you stop now?"

"But I...I just....you know....Dad?" Mitch mumbled, unsure of what to say.

"Do you want to stop?" she asked teasingly, the muscles inside her contracting provocatively around his slowly deflating cock.

"No!" Mitch gasped out.

"Well, I don't either. Don't you worry about your father. We're just going to have to be careful. But as far as I'm concerned, you and that beautiful cock of yours can fuck me any time you want, anywhere you want."

"You really mean that?" Mitch asked, his eyes open wide in astonishment. This was better than anything he had ever dreamed of.

"Well, the only time I don't want you to fuck me is when I'm sucking on that gorgeous cock instead. Do you think you'll have a problem with that?" He watched as her tongue ran out teasingly around her lipstick-covered lips, her eyes giving him another provocative look that sent a shiver right down his spine.

"Oh God no," he replied hurriedly, his eyes focused on his stacked mother's inviting mouth.

"So how about if you take me over to the bed and I can get to work on you? I'm sure with a little help from me, that python between your legs will be ready to go back inside me in no time."

"Oh fuck," Mitch said to himself as he reached forward and picked up his mother, his cock still inside her. She wrapped her legs around his back as he waddled over to the bed and carefully laid her down. When he did, he pulled back, withdrawing his spent cock from inside her with a wet sucking sound. The lewd sound made them both smile as his mother lay back propped up on her elbows, her legs still widely spread. They both looked down as a glistening river of white semen flowed out of her abused pussy, the pearly liquid sliding down her body to pool on the sheets beneath her.

"Oh my, look at the size of that load," Nicole said, reaching down between her legs and scooping up a big wad of milky cum with her fingers. She brought her hand up to her face, gobs of semen dangling from her fingertips. "No point in letting this go to waste." She slid her fingers into her mouth as Mitch watched, totally enthralled. She sucked at her fingers noisily, getting every creamy drop inside her. Her eyes dropped down to his crotch as he stood next to the bed, his spent cock covered with a mixture of their combined juices.

"C'mere, baby, let me clean that up for you." Nicole reached over as Mitch stepped right up next to her face. Her hand circled the base of his prodigious member and lifted it towards her mouth. Mitch smiled to himself as he watched her tongue slip out from between her pretty red lips to lick up a shining gob of pearly white cum sticking to his cockhead. She eagerly lapped it up, and then came back for more. She licked his dong from the large mushroom all the way to the base, her tongue sliding luxuriously over his veiny member as she gathered in every drop. Her tongue swirled all around the very root, the soft raspiness feeling exquisite on his shaven groin.

"That's better," Nicole said, lying back against the cool sheets, her leg bent sensually at the knee, her stiletto heel digging erotically into the mattress. She patted the spot next to her. "C'mere, sweetie. I want to feel you next to me."

Mitch eagerly joined her, lying on his side as he supported his head with his hand, looking down into her gorgeous blue eyes. "Mom, you are so beautiful," he said, his free hand reaching out to rub gently over her flat stomach. "I love you so much."

"I love you too, baby," Nicole replied, pulling his face down to hers. Her parted lips beckoned to him, and he slid his tongue deep into her waiting mouth. Her mouth was deliciously hot and wet as Mitch pressed his lips against hers, his tongue rolling against hers in a playful dance. They kissed passionately as his hand roamed over the front of her lush body, his eager fingers always returning to cup and squeeze her heavy round breasts. They finally broke the hot kiss, both of them panting, the desire within them being awakened once more. As Mitch continued to cup her massive tit, he looked down at the lush mounds of tit-flesh oozing from the confining cups of her sexy corset.

"Mom, could I....do you think I could......?" his voice trailed off as he nodded towards her spectacular chest.

"Sure, baby. You can do whatever you want," his mother replied, her eyes sparkling with mischief again as she saw where he was looking. She pushed the stack of pillows up beneath her and sat up a bit, leaning back against the headboard. "Why don't you slip your hand right down inside there and see what they feel like?"

Like a kid being given permission to take the last cookie from the jar, Mitch brought his big hand up and laid his fingers on the upper swells of her breasts, loving the feel of her incredibly soft skin under his fingertips. He slid his hand down, his fingers sinking into the soft pillows as he encountered the heavily-structured top edge of the bra cups. The warmth inside her bra was amazing, and knowing he was finally getting his hands on his mother's mouthwatering 36Es was sparking his libido like crazy. He pushed his hand right down inside the big curving bra cup, forcing his fingers between her huge tit and the straining fabric. He managed to get his hand all the way below the massive orb and squeezed it gently, watching the mound swell up above his hidden fingers. It felt amazing, and he loved it—but he wanted more. He pulled upwards, drawing the immense breast right out of the confining cup. He pulled it well up, so the material of the cup lay totally beneath her big tit as he let it settle on her chest, spreading out to the sides and down naturally. Mitch almost gasped as he took in the impressive size of the massive tit. Eager to see both, he did the same to the other side, releasing that big round breast from its confinement as well. As they settled into position, covering the full breadth of her chest, Mitch reached forward, cupping each heavy orb in his big hand.

"Oh my God, they're even bigger than I ever dreamed," Mitch said softly, as if in a daydream. But his mother had definitely heard him, and she smiled to herself as she sat against the headboard, letting her son grope her voluminous breasts.

To Mitch, his mother's breasts were absolutely perfect. They were nicely rounded, with just a touch of sag—not droopy and gross by any means. They sat high on her chest, but their immense size made them settle naturally lower. The big curving spheres cast severe shadows on her midsection, accentuated even more by the brilliant white of the corset she was wearing. His eyes focussed on her areolae and nipples, visible to him for the very first time. Her areolae were a warm pink color, and just the perfect size—not too big, and not too small. Baby bear Mitch thought they were just right, the delicate pebbly surface making his fingers itch. Her nipples were gorgeous—firm rubbery buttons that stood out proudly from the large curving surface, the deep reddish buds tilted up ever so slightly, as if begging for attention. They were already nice and big, and Mitch wondered how big they'd get once he'd sucked on them for awhile.

"Do you think you'd like to suck on them?" his mother asked invitingly, as if reading his mind. It wasn't hard to figure out what he wanted—Nicole had seen his tongue slip out and circle around his lips as he stared at her huge tits, his mouth all but drooling with need. Knowing his mouth was watering with desire to get at her breasts, she took the big tit closest to him in her hands and lifted it towards him, pointing the protruding nipple right at his gaping mouth. "Why don't you start with this one?"

"Ohhnnn," Mitch groaned with pleasure as he leaned forward and wrapped his lips around the rubbery nipple, feeling the heat emanating from the little bud warming his lips. He closed his lips softly down on the rubbery protrusion and sucked, his eyes closing in pleasure as he savored the moment—sucking on his mother's tits for the first time since he was a baby—and this time for a totally different reason.

"Mmmmm, that feels nice," Nicole said, stroking her son's hair affectionately as he sucked and licked at her round heavy breast.

Mitch was thrilled, and let his broad flat tongue roll over the pebbly surface of her areola, circling and circling teasingly before flicking it over the thrusting nipple. He closed his lips on the bud again, feeling it stiffen and thicken within his working mouth.

"Oh God, you are good at that too, aren't you?" Nicole said, pulling his mouth off one tit and popping the other nipple between his pursed lips. "Yeah, that's it. That's nice. You know, I'm very sensitive there and you're making me feel really good."

Encouraged by her words, Mitch really went to town, licking and sucking feverishly, but never too hard or too fast. He moved from one breast to the other, giving each equal time as she continued to run her hands through his hair, her soft moans of pleasure encouraging him.

"Oh Jesus, that's so good," his mother moaned as he continued worshipping her spectacular jugs, sucking and licking like a starving man. Her backside was squirming on the bed as her pleasure level escalated. "I think you're making Mommy's temperature rise, sweetheart. Why don't you slip a finger inside me and see how hot I am?"

"I just might have to check that out," Mitch said playfully as he temporarily pulled his mouth off one rigid nipple, a glistening strand of saliva bridging the gap between his lips and the protruding bud. He reached down between her spread thighs and slid his middle finger between her slick labial gates, his thick finger probing deep inside her.

"Oh wow, what a mess in there," Mitch said, his finger engulfed in a warm gooey coating of his own cum. He could feel the massive load he'd shot into her filling her velvety trench, even though a huge amount of silvery seed had already trickled out to puddle on the sheets.

"And who do you think is responsible for that, young man?" his mother said playfully, pretending to scold him.

"You don't mind, do you?" he asked, provocatively rubbing his thick finger in a slow teasing circle inside her.

"Oh my God, no," Nicole gasped, closing her eyes in bliss as his finger hit a sensitive spot deep in her cum-filled pussy. "You can fill me with as much of that hot creamy cum as you've got."

Thrilled with what she'd said, Mitch returned to sucking her tits, his voracious mouth working it's magic as his finger probed and toyed with the hot steaming tissues inside her. Her hips were jerking and wriggling as he kept fingering her, his mouth shifting from one huge breast to the other.

"Oh God, baby, that's so good," his mother moaned, her hands once more locked in his curly brown tresses. All of a sudden, she tensed up as his finger hit a certain spot inside her. Mitch realized she was close.

"Oh yeah....that's it...right there, baby....right......OH FUCCCCCKKKKKKKKK," Nicole groaned loudly as she started to climax again. She pulled his sucking mouth tight to her heaving tits as she came, her body thrashing about as luxurious paroxysms of blissful ecstasy tore through her. Mitch rubbed his finger salaciously over that magical spot inside her, driving her absolutely crazy. He flicked his eyes down between her widely spread legs, watching his finger plunge lewdly in and out of her, his whole hand and the glistening mound of her pussy obscenely covered with a frothy coating of the stirred-up cum that his thrusting fingers had forced out of her overflowing vagina.

Her body kept flexing and shaking as she came like a herd of elephants, but Mitch never let up, his tongue sucking on her huge nipples as his mouth and finger took her to unimaginable heights of ecstasy. She kept quivering and whimpering as the tingling sensations shot through her, and then with a final load shriek, she collapsed back into the sheets, her mouth open and gasping for air, her hands letting go of his head as her arms flopped down on the bed beside her. Mitch stopped what he was doing, but kept his mouth tenderly sucking on one nipple with his finger still buried inside her, but unmoving. He waited about a minute, until her breathing had started to slow down, and then he slid his finger up to the roof of her vagina and started to slowly slide it back and forth once more.

"How about we go for two again, Mom?" he asked before putting the flat of his tongue against one big breast and licking all over the massive mound, her huge tit glistening with a fine coating of his saliva.

"Oh my Goddddd," Nicole moaned helplessly as she felt her pleasure level rising once again. She didn't know exactly what he was doing to her, but she never wanted it to stop. For the next ten minutes, he worshipped her breasts as he toyed with her overheated pussy, slipping a second finger inside her as he worked her over, slowing down with his manipulations before teasingly starting up again, over and over, driving her to the point of surrender.

"Oh God, baby, please. Don't tease me anymore," Nicole pleaded, her big tits heaving as she jerked about beneath him, needing to come so badly she thought she'd go out of her mind if she didn't. Mitch smiled to himself, knowing it was time.

"I need....I need to......AAAAAHHHHHHHHH," his mother gasped out as he slid his long fingers back over that magic spot he'd found inside her. She thrashed about like a ragdoll as she came again, her big tits wobbling enticingly as she jerked from side to side, her widely spread legs twitching as wave after wave of blissful ecstasy coursed through her. Mitch kept her quivering and shaking for a long time as he sucked luridly on the stiff bullets of her nipples, her whole chest now covered with a glistening coating of his hot spit. His fingers plunged in and out of her noisily as she came and came, her body wracked with the rapturously delightful sensations. He saw a final tingling shudder run through her and she reached down, gripping his hand in hers.

"Stop, baby, stop. I can't take it anymore," she said, pleading with him to let her recover. He stopped as she slowly withdrew his working fingers from between her spread legs, his cummy fingers making a lewd wetting sucking noise as they came free of her gushing twat. She lay there gasping, holding his glistening hand in hers as her breathing slowly returned to normal. She looked at him, totally satisfied, but still with that mischievous glint in her eyes. "I guess after you've treated a girl like that, the least she can do is clean this up for you."

Mitch watched as his mother brought his gooey hand to her mouth and started licking it clean, her tongue lapping at his fingers until she had every drop of frothy cum and warm cunt-honey inside her. The lewdly obscene look on her face sent a jolt of arousal right through him. Partially recovered, Nicole sat up in bed and pushed him over until he was lying against the mass of stacked-up pillows she'd just been laying on, his body propped up against the headboard.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,738 Followers