Mom Was Wrong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He tried to pull away. His mind screamed run, but his body didn't respond. Instead and to his horror his arms moved and his hands found her tits.

"Mm, that feels so good, daddy."

Her nipples were hard and he flicked them a couple of times. Then he looked down at her. She looked back at him and moved in closer. Their lips met and that was it, Peter couldn't hold back any longer. He grabbed her ass cheeks and lifted her up. She wrapped her legs around his waist and he walked them over to the sofa where he let her down.

"Give me your cock, I want to taste it," she purred.

He only nodded and pulled down his pants.

"Oh, it is so beautiful, daddy, just look at it."

She took it gently in her hand and gave the big glans a tentative lick. She tasted pre cum, and licked around it.

Peter closed his eyes and sighed when her lips wrapped around his shaft and she took him as far as she could. Then her hand found his balls and she slowly massaged them while savoring his cock. She went down far and then up until only his cock head was in her mouth. He was coming dangerously close to coming, so he gently pulled her up.

"What do you want to do, daddy?" she said.

He could smell his cock on her breath and it excited him even more. "Lean back."

She did what he said and when he knelt in front of her, she knew what he was going to do. "Oh daddy, do you want to taste my little pussy?"

"You bet I want to." He spread her legs and when his tongue slid down her slit they both moaned with pleasure.

He is good, thought Jackie while watching her dad lick her cunt and sucking on her clit. He knew by instinct when she was close to coming, or maybe it was because of the sounds she made. In any case, he had brought her to the brink three times now and pulled back. Enough was enough, she wanted to come.

"Dad, fuck me please, I want you deep inside me."

"Are you sure? Wasn't ones enough?"

She smiled at him in the darkness. Maybe the lack of light made the whole situation dream like.

"Yeah, I'm sure; I want your cock in my pussy."

He stood and sat down next to her. She straddled him, but not over his cock. She sat on his knees. Then slowly, she unbuttoned her blouse.

"They are so beautiful," he said, and put his hands on them.

"Are you ready?"

He looked up and into her eyes. "Yeah, I am."

She lifted her ass from his knees and scooted forward a little. Then she took hold of his cock, and guided him to her cunt. When she lowered herself and his glans pressed into her she gasped. "Oh, I want you to fuck me deeply."

"Don't hurt yourself, honey," he whispered.

She breathed in and then lowered herself some more. His cock filled her up like none before. When she was comfortable, she leaned forward and they kissed.

Peter grabbed her hips and helped her lower and raise herself. She moaned louder and breathed in between her teeth. He felt how her pussy grabbed hold of his shaft and he himself was close to coming.

"I can't come inside you, Jackie," he moaned.

"I'm on the pill, don't worry."

"No, it's better not to risk it. Oh, oh, I'm almost there."

"Hold it, oh, oh, daddy, you are fucking me, you are deep inside me."

She arched her back, and threw back her head. Peter grabbed her hips and thrust in and out of her a few more times and then lifted her off and put her down between his legs.

"Let me do it," she said, when she saw him holding his cock.

Again she took his cum in her mouth, but this time some escaped and dripped down her chin onto her boobs. It was warm and when she spread it out over her skin with a finger it felt good.

Suddenly the light came on and she heard her mother. "I knew it. I fucking knew it. You couldn't leave her alone could you?"

Jenny came down the stairs as fast as she could. And when she reached Peter she slapped him in the face. "You dirty bastard!"

"Wait honey, I can explain," he said.

Jenny turned to Jackie. "Explain what? How your daughter is sitting there with your cum dripping down her chest."

Jackie decided to help her dad. "It was my idea, I seduced him. Do you remember that I told you all men were the same? Here is the proof. I got my daddy to fuck me."

Jenny looked like a fish on land. Her mouth opened and closed a few times and then she turned and ran back upstairs. A few seconds later they heard the bedroom door slam shut.

Jackie took Peter's cock in her hand and smiled at him. "I think it's better if you sleep with me tonight. I don't think mom wants to see you right now."

She was slowly jerking him and his cock grew harder in her hand. She stood and Peter followed her.

When they were on their way up he stopped and turned her around so she was facing him. "Was it true what you said about proving to your mother that all men are the same?"

She touched his cheek. "Yes, it was."

He smiled at her and kissed her forehead. "You are so smart."

"I know. Let's go up, I want you to fuck me again."

"Lead the way, pumpkin."