Mom Was Wrong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NTsarina
NTsarina
212 Followers

"Come, I want to talk to you for a second, Luke."

He took the other man's arm and pulled him away.

"What's up?"

"I know what you did to Jenny all those years ago. She told me. Let's get something straight. You stay away from my daughter or I will fuck you up."

Luke looked down at his feet for a second. Then he took a long drink from his beer and wiped his lips with the back of his hand. "Yeah, I did fuck your wife. I loved the way my fat cock slid into her pussy all those years ago. Now, your daughter, my niece, is a fine piece of ass, but I'm too old for that game."

"Anyway, stay away from her."

Luke lifted his beer in a toast and walked off. Peter watched him go and then turned back to the group. The sun was setting and the rays came in from an angle. Jackie was standing so they hit her from behind and Peter could see she wasn't wearing a bra or panties. Suddenly those old feelings came back. He had thought he had left them behind him, but they kept creeping up on him. She looked so beautiful in her white dress. Her hair was set high on her head and her makeup was perfect. He took a deep breath and walked back inside. He went to the fridge and took out another beer. It had been hard not to try to get into her panties, but the work load had helped. In the beginning when he came back from work or a road trip Jackie had been on him like flies on shit. He had managed to keep his distance and little by little she had backed off. Maybe it was for the best, he thought. What was the point to risk everything for some pussy? He had had plenty in the biker bars. He went back out to the terrace and sat down in one of the chairs. Watching his daughter, he felt very proud. She had overcome an illness, a move and had graduated at the top of her class. She had done fantastic things, who was he to fuck up the rest of her life because he thought she was hot. He had spent many nights talking to Jenny. In the beginning she had asked him to look for professional help, but he had refused, saying that it was better to keep the situation within the family. She had agreed and they had had a few talks over the months since that day in the kitchen.

The party was slowing down and the people were leaving. Peter got up to say goodbye and found himself next to Jackie.

"Are we cool, honey?"

She looked up at him, "Yeah dad, we are. Whatever happened, it was strange and maybe a bit fucked up, but we are cool. I love you."

He gave her a hug and waved goodbye to the last people leaving.

That night Jackie decided that her mother had won. There was no way her father was going to have sex with her, and she felt good about it. Buying the vibrator had taken away her need for sex and therefore her want to seduce her dad. He wasn't innocent, far from it. She knew he had checked her out and she had made him horny. She giggled and thought that it was kind of cute. Like if her dad had a crush on her. With those thoughts, she fell asleep.

On a sunny July morning Jackie put on her bathing suit and went downstairs to tan a while. There was no one at home and she put on some music. In the kitchen, she prepared a Pina Colada with all the trimmings and poured it in a big mug. With her book in one hand and her drink in the other she walked out on the terrace. She went down some stairs and out on the lawn where there were a couple of sun beds. They didn't have a pool, but Peter had said that with the Christmas bonus he would have one built for the next summer.

She put the drink on a small plastic table and adjusted the bed so she would get several hours of sun before she had to change it again. The weather had been beautiful the last few weeks and she had spent a lot of time tanning. Her skin was a dark golden color and since she sometimes didn't use a bikini she had hardly any bikini lines.

"Crap," she said. She had forgotten the sun lotion.

She went into the bathroom and took the bottle from the shelf. It was almost empty. She looked around for another, but could only find the coconut oil her mother used. She didn't like the smell but there was no other.

Back on the bed, she poured some oil on her upper thigh and began to massage it into the skin. By the time she was doing her foot the sun had warmed up the oil and the sweet perfume of coconut was all-around her. She did the rest of her body and then stepped out of her bikini bottoms and undid the top. Then she oiled her ass and her pussy lips. Her fingers were slick from the oil and when one past over her clit she shivered. She looked around her, and then she walked over to the bushes covering a fence and listened. There were no sounds coming from the neighbors. She went back to the bed and lay down. Her right hand was drawn to her cunt and she slowly began to run her middle finger over her slit. She tried to pinch her nipple with the other, but her boob was too slippery, so she used that hand to separate her pussy lips while her middle finger ran back and forth over her clit. It didn't take long before she had her orgasm. The warm sun and the knowledge that she was alone and doing it outside turned her on so much that after a small break to drink some of her cocktail she began again. This time she slid her finger in and out while the other tickled her clit.

Peter drove down the street to his house and saw the yellow Pinto parked outside. He had thought he would have the house by himself. A little ticked off, he walked in and called Jackie's name. There was no answer. He checked his watch, it was almost midday.

He was going on a long road trip in two days, so his boss had let him have a day and a half off before he left.

He went upstairs and changed into shorts and a tank top. He wanted to sit in the sun and have a cold beer. The last few days had been very busy at the office and he was a little burned out.

When he happened to look out the window, he saw Jackie lying naked on one of the sun beds. He quickly looked away thinking that she had seen him. Her face was turned towards him and he was expecting her to call out any second. When nothing happened, he took a chance and peeked out again. She was lying on her back and her one leg was slightly pulled up and away from the other. Her skin was covered in oil and she looked slippery, from where he stood. She must be sleeping, he thought.

Downstairs he opened the fridge and took out a bottle of beer and when he was looking for the opener he saw the bottles on the counter. No wonder she was asleep, he thought. She must have had a few drinks.

When he walked out into the sun, he called her name to make sure she knew he was coming, but she didn't respond. He walked up to her and touched her shoulder, still no response. He shook her a bit harder and she turned her head and a snore escaped her. Peter laughed, poor thing, she is completely wasted, he thought. He looked around for something to cover her with so she didn't burn. He found nothing and went back inside and got a towel from the guest bathroom.

When he stood by her feet and looked down at her, his eyes were drawn to her cunt. While he had been inside she had moved and now her legs were even more apart. Her pussy lips were swollen and a little red. He wasn't sure if it was from the sun or from her masturbating. Standing there looking down at her those thoughts came back again. He had thought he had put them far, far back in his mind, but now they were back, and with a vengeance.

He shook her foot, but she didn't wake up. He shook it harder and called her name, nothing. Her naked body looked so inviting that he dropped the towel on the grass and knelt by her side.

Carefully he let one finger slide up and down her slit a few times. She didn't move. He could see her swollen clit, and he figured she had been rubbing her pussy before he came home. He used his index finger and touched her clit softly. It was hard and when he pressed harder she moved a bit. He quickly pulled his hand away, and waited. She didn't wake up. He cupped one breast in his hand and massaged it slowly making sure he didn't do too hard. His cock was hard in his shorts so he used his right hand to pull it out. Then he changed his mind. He wanted to play with her first, and then jerk off. He placed the palm of his hand just above her clit and used his middle finger to rub her clit and slit. It wasn't the best position, but it had to do. Little by little, he felt how she became wet and when his middle finger slid in half an inch he sighed. This was so beautiful, he thought. Suddenly Jackie moaned and spread her legs wider. He turned his head to make sure she was still sleeping and when he saw her eyes closed, he relaxed and went back to rubbing her cunt.

Jackie was slowly coming too. There was an intense feeling of pleasure emanating from her pussy. She didn't quite understand where it came from. In her alcohol infused sleep, she had been dreaming of a new car, not sex. She tried to open her eyes but they felt like lead. With some effort she opened one a little bit and what she saw made her open the other immediately.

Her dad's head was just above her pussy slowly moving down. While she watched, his tongue came out and the shock of seeing him there made her call out. "What the fuck!"

Peter's head snapped back and he fell backwards onto the grass. Jackie tried to sit up, but her body weighed a ton after the drink. She managed to get her elbows next to her and pushed up her upper body so she could see her dad.

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing."

Peter had managed to sit up and looked very guilty. Jackie looked down at her pussy and then let a finger touch her slit. "I'm wet. Did you touch me while I was sleeping?"

"No, no, why would I do that?"

Jackie knew he was lying. "C'mon dad, tell me the truth. Did you or did you not rub my pussy earlier."

"Well, yes, but just a little. Please don't tell your mother."

"No, I won't, but only because you told the truth. Now leave. I want to get up and inside."

"Sure."

When he was standing next to her, she noticed his hard on. "Did you get that while you touched me?"

Peter looked down, "I guess."

"Show me."

"What?

"Pull down your shorts and show me your cock."

"C'mon, I said I was sorry, let's leave this as is and move on."

Jackie managed to sit up with some effort. Her head was spinning and she had to hold on to the sun bed. "Bullshit. You touched me, and now I want to see you."

"Jackie, it is not right. I need help, and as soon as I get back from my trip I will find a professional to talk to."

"You should have done that before. It is too late now, and you have already touched me and you were on your way to lick me."

She stuck out her hand and grabbed his cock through the fabric of his shorts. She had never really seen her dad's cock, at least not that she could remember. She pulled him closer and with one swift move she let go of his shaft and using both hands she pulled down his shorts.

"Oh my, daddy. That thing is huge."

His cock head was larger than any other she had seen, and over the years she had seen several. The shaft was thick with blue veins bulging. It looked a bit like her vibrator, only bigger.

She took hold of him and pulled him closer. Now he was standing between her legs and his cock was just inches from her face. She let go of it and looked up at him. "Guess what I'm going to do?"

Peter had a pretty good idea, but when she had grabbed him, he had changed his mind. If she wanted him so much, then who was he to stop her? "I can guess."

She took hold of the base of his cock, circling it with her middle and index finger. She noted that they did not touch. Then she bent his cock forward until it was leveled with her mouth.

Peter sighed when he watched Jackie's mouth open wide and she took his head inside. Then she slowly began to suck and run her tongue over it.

"That's a good girl, you keep on sucking that Lolly pop, honey," he whispered while holding her head in his hands.

Jackie looked up and into her father's eyes and when they closed out of pleasure she sighed and began to blow him properly. Her lips stretched to their limits and he was so long she couldn't deepthroat him. She massaged his balls and loved the way they felt in her hands.

Peter was close to coming, he pushed her back until his cock came out of her mouth with a wet sound.

"I loved that, I want more," she said and her eyes looked glassy.

"I want your pussy. Mom can come home anytime and we need to hurry."

She nodded and he lay down on the grass. She got the message and straddled him and when his cock touched her swollen lips she lowered herself slowly. It hurt a bit, but once his cockhead was inside she sat down on him. "God, you are big, daddy."

"Yeah? Do you like having my big cock in your little pussy?"

"I love it."

She began to move and Peter grabbed her hips and they fell into a rhythm. She looked down at him, and said. "I can't believe I am fucking my dad."

"I can't either, but it sure feels good."

"Mm, I'm almost there," she moaned.

Peter wanted to see her ass so he lifted her off and got behind her. When he drove his shaft inside her as far as he could, she yelped and gasped. He grabbed her hips and then slapped her ass cheek twice. "That's for being a naughty little girl, and that's for making daddy fuck you."

Jackie giggled, but stopped as soon as she had begun. His cock filled her up and her orgasm was coming closer, she dug her fingers into the grass and lowered her head. When the first warm wave came she gasped and moaned. "Oh daddy, keep going, I'm coming,"

Peter fucked her harder than he had ever fucked Jenny and when it was his turn, he pulled out his cock and jerked off. To his surprise Jackie got up and knelt in front of him. She took his cock in her mouth just as he came, and swallowed every drop.

"That's a good girl, take it all," he moaned.

She nodded her head as much as she could and kept on sucking him. When he was empty she got up and gave him a kiss on the head. "Thanks dad, I'll be in my room."

Peter watched her go and then jerked off one more time, while he still had the image of his daughter on all four in his mind.

Jackie was in the shower thinking about what had just happened. It didn't bother her that her dad had just fucked her in their backyard. What did bother her was that she had wanted more. The risk of her mother coming home had made her leave. Was she right in the head for wanting her dad to fuck her again, or even the first time, probably not? It was funny how she had almost forgotten about her fantasy over the last few months and it came back so fast when she saw her dad almost licking her cunt. She rinsed her hair and the soap from her body. When her fingers touched her pussy it was tender and it made her smile, god, did Peter have a big cock.

She had just put some clothes on when she heard her mother park outside. When she came out of her room, she almost bumped into her dad. He smiled at her. "Are you ready?"

"For what?"

"Your mother's eyes. Keep calm, and pretend nothing happened."

Jackie gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. "Nothing did happen, and I have no idea what you are talking about."

"That's my girl."

During dinner Jenny asked her husband about the road trip he was going on. How long it would last, and where he was going. Jackie ate her steak quietly thinking about what had happened earlier.

"Everything alright?" asked her mother.

"Yeah, everything is fine. I was just thinking about a message I got yesterday."

"From who?"

"A guy at school. He asked me if I wanted to go to the movies today."

She wasn't lying. Ryan had messaged her the previous day, but she hadn't been sure she wanted to go. Ryan was an OK guy, kind of funny, but not her type. Now he was a great reason to get out of the house and keep away from her mother.

"I think that sounds lovely," said Jenny.

After dinner, she called Ryan and he said he would pick her up in an hour. She dressed in the skirt and blouse she had bought to seduce her dad and when she had put on some makeup she went downstairs.

Ryan was on time and when she waved goodbye to her parents, her dad gave her a wink. She was happy to get out for a while. Poor Peter had to deal with Jenny's questions, if there were any.

"You look very happy today," said Jenny, watching Peter. He was whistling while he did the dishes and every once in a while he moved his feet to the rhythm.

"Yes, I am. I have tomorrow off and can be around the house and relax."

Jenny was a bit suspicious. Even though he had promised her everything was fine between him and Jackie she didn't like it when they were alone for long periods of time. "Why don't you go and buy those pots you told me about, the ones for tomatoes?"

"Yeah, maybe I'll do that."

They spent the rest of the evening in front of the TV and by the time they went to bed after eleven, Jackie was still not back.

Ryan turned out to be a lot nicer than she had thought. What was an escape in the beginning turned into a lovely date. After the movie he took her to a café where they had coffee and pastries. He was a real gentleman and not ones did he try something. When he dropped her off it was almost one in the morning. She promised to call him another day to go out and she wasn't lying.

She went upstairs and took off her shoes. Then she leaned down and took her vibrator from under her bed. She needed to relax a little before going to bed. When she turned it on she realized the batteries were dead. She went back downstairs and found some in her dad's toolbox in the back of the downstairs wardrobe. When she was on her way back up she saw her parents had left a bottle of wine on the coffee table next to the sofa. She walked over and filled one of the glasses and drank some of it. Not bad, she thought. The house was silent, her parents sleeping so she thought, fuck it. I might as well do it here and drink the wine.

She got on the sofa and hiked up her skirt around her waist and then leaned back. The vibrator buzzed in the silence, but she knew there was no way they could hear her upstairs with their bedroom door closed. She closed her eyes and let the pleasure take her away.

Peter woke up and was thirsty. He thought about going to the bathroom and drink some water, but the wine he had drunk had left a taste in his mouth. He decided to get some juice from the fridge. He put on his slippers and quietly opened the door into the corridor. Jackie's door was closed. She must have come home late, he thought. Maybe the kid was alright and she had enjoyed being with him. It would do her good to spend time with people her own age, he thought as he made his way down the stairs.

When he was halfway down, he stopped. There was a strange sound coming from the living room. He couldn't see well in the darkness so he kept on walking. When he reached the floor, he stopped again. The sound came from the sofa. He turned that way and carefully, not to bump into anything, made his way towards the windows. He opened the drapes a little and the light from a street lamp lit up the room. Jackie was on the sofa with her legs spread wide, what was she up to, he wondered?

Jackie had seen him coming down the stairs and had decided not to say anything until he was close.

"Hi daddy, did I disturb you."

Suddenly he realized what she was doing. The sound came from a vibrator she held in her hand and she was slowly pushing it in and out of her pussy. The first thing he said sounded really stupid, but it was too late. "What are you doing, Jackie?"

"Just relaxing a bit. Why don't you join me?"

His eyes were fixed on her pussy. He couldn't see it clearly in the shadows, but he could swear he heard wet sounds. "I'm going upstairs. Don't let your mother catch you."

She pulled out the vibrator and put it down on the table where it buzzed and fell to the floor. She crossed the space between them fast and when she was just inches away, she put her hand on his cock. He was only wearing his sweat pants so he felt her boobs against his skin through her blouse and her hand grabbed his shaft. "Oh daddy, you are so hard."

NTsarina
NTsarina
212 Followers