Mom Was Wrong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just want you to be happy."

"I'm OK, just leave it that."

She leaned in and gave him a kiss on the cheek. When she walked out Peter breathed in through his nose. He knew that smell; he had smelt it enough times on his own fingers. It was the sweet smell of pussy. Had Jackie been masturbating before dinner? He went back to the dishes and while looking out through the kitchen window, he wondered how she did it. Did she use one or two fingers? Was she just rubbing her clit or did she stick a finger or two inside her cunt? His cock rose and when it was pushing against the counter, he came back to his senses and thought, oh my god. What am I doing? Deep inside, he knew; he was getting turned on by fantasizing about his daughter masturbating. A chill ran down his spine. Was it normal? Did other dads do the same thing?" He decided to do some research later, when Jenny and Jackie had gone to bed.

Jenny was watching her husband and daughter while they talked. There was something about Peter's behavior that she recognized. She hadn't seen it in a long time, but she remembered it very well.

The last time she had seen that look on a man's face was on her twentieth birthday and the man in question had been her uncle Luke. He was her mother's brother and only ten years older than her.

She had been in the kitchen in her parent's home and it was a hot summer's day. She had splashed some water in her face from the faucet and tapped her chest with the cool liquid. Outside in the garden her parents and several cousins, aunts and uncles had been drinking and eating. She turned around and found Luke standing a few feet behind her.

"Hi Luke, what are you looking for?"

He was a big man, at least a head taller than her and hard from farm work. That day he was dressed in his best suit and a baseball cap. His face was shaved and he smelled of cheap aftershave.

"I was looking for you."

"Oh, and what did you want to tell me?"

He took a step closer and she could see he was looking at the people outside. "I just wanted to say happy birthday and tell you that you look very pretty in that dress."

Jenny had blushed, but she didn't know why. They had known each other forever. Luke lived only a mile away and they had spent days playing as kids. But when he gave her that compliment, it had made her feel special. She had never dated a boy her age or any other for that matter. There weren't many around to tell the truth. Growing up in rural Arkansas did not make for socializing.

Luke took another step and now he was so close she could smell his breath. He had been drinking beer all morning. He put his hands on her hips and pulled her closer.

"What are you doing?" she said, knowing what was about to happen.

He kissed her and at first she tried to pull away, but he was stronger and held on to her. When he pressed his body hard against her, she felt something against her leg and it took a minute for her to realize what it was and when she did, she almost screamed. Then he put a hand on her boob and massaged it slowly, and suddenly the need to scream wasn't that urgent. Instead, she kind of liked his kiss and his hand on her boob. She kissed him back and his hand moved down from her tit to her hip and then his other followed suit. Before she knew it he had pulled up her thin summer dress exposing her panties.

"What are you doing?" she whispered.

"What I have wanted to do for a long time."

He looked at her and in his face, she saw lust, pure uncensored lust, and she couldn't blame him. She wanted it too, so she pulled him closer and kissed him again.

Luke lifted her up on the counter next to the sink and pulled her skirt up and her panties to the side. She watched as he opened his pants and they dropped to the floor. When he pulled out his cock, her eyes went wide and she almost giggled. She was a virgin, but she had heard the girls in school talk about boys and Uncle Luke, he was a man.

When he entered her, she yelped and closed her eyes. The pain rushed up through her body, but quickly disappeared when he grabbed her buttocks and began to fuck her right there on the counter. She put her hands around his neck and held on for dear life. She buried her face in his neck. She didn't come that first time, but he did. He pulled out and jerked off. His juice landed on her knees and thighs. When he was done, he found a towel and gave it to her.

"Clean up, I have to go before our parents or someone else walks in."

She sat there, on the counter, her pussy aching and she was confused. She wiped the cum off her skin, pulled down her dress and jumped down on the floor.

The look on Peter's face had been exactly the same as uncle Luke's that day. Lust. He was lusting for their daughter and she knew it. The question was, what should she do about it? Peter didn't know about what had happened with Luke that summer day. He only knew Luke as a fun guy who would come by once a month, have a few beers and shoot some loops in the backyard. Sometimes he and Peter would go out and come home dead drunk. Luke would pass out on the sofa while Peter made his way back to his bed and Jenny.

Jackie was good looking, even though she dressed oddly and had an attitude. Jenny was sure she had fucked more than one guy, especially after she had caught her sucking cock back in Boston. She had to accept the fact that her daughter was a horny slut, and there was nothing she could do about it. The question was, should she let her husband do what he clearly wanted to do, fuck Jackie?

After dinner the three of them sat down in front of the TV. Jenny was doing some work on her laptop and Peter was reading the paper. Jackie watched a reality show with big breasted bimbos and hard bodied young men. The accumulated IQ of the ten actors was less than her shoe size, she thought.

Peter flipped another page in the paper and looked at his daughter. She was sitting cross legged in her favorite chair. Her shorts were so tight he could see the outline of her pussy. She must have forgotten to put on her panties after she masturbated, he thought. His cock was rising to the occasion and he adjusted it with his hand as delicately he could. Jenny was sitting across from him watching her computer screen. He wished she would go to bed now, and that she would take Jackie with her. His thoughts were driving him crazy and he needed to know who else out there had the same dirty thoughts he had.

Jackie found the show boring and decided to give her new toy another go. She said good night to her parents and went up to her room. When the door was locked, she undressed and lay down on the bed, she reached under it and found the vibrator where she had hidden it before. Once in her hand, she didn't waste any time and turned it on to maximum speed. When the tip touched her clit, she moaned and spread her legs wider.

When Jackie had said goodnight Jenny watched her husband. His eyes were glued on her as she walked up the stairs. The horny basted wanted her, she thought. That was OK. Who was she to complain after what had happened with Uncle Luke? She had turned into a normal woman with a degree and a good job. Sure, she had been fucked by her uncle but that hadn't changed who she was. She saved her work and went online to see if she could find something that might help her.

Peter closed his eyes and thought about Jackie's firm ass. He loved the way she walked and when she had walked upstairs, her hips had moved just right. Turning to another page in his paper he peeked over it and saw that Jenny was looking intensely at something on her laptop.

"Everything OK, dear?"

She sat back and rubbed her eyes. "I was just checking something on the internet and the letters were so small. I think I am going to bed now."

She clicked out off the incest forum she had been reading. It had been interesting and quite shocking. She had no idea that there were forums for these people. They even interchanged photos of their family members. She put the computer back in its bag and stood. "I'm going to bed, honey. I'll see you in a while."

Peter put down the paper and smiled at her. "Sure, I'll just check the financial news on the internet and I'll be right with you."

As soon as he heard the door to his bedroom close Peter was up and walking to the hall were he kept his laptop in his briefcase.

He tuned it on and while it booted up, he went into the kitchen and refilled his drink.

He sat and stared at the screen for a few minutes and then clicked on the search engine and typed a few lines. He quickly found two incest boards and he chose one of them. He needed to become a member so he created a fake email address and then applied to the board. Five minutes later he was reading other peoples fantasies and supposedly real experiences. He searched the board with the words father/daughter and got a few hits. He thought he heard something from upstairs so he clicked over to another page where he had a news site. No one came down so he clicked back to the incest site and began to read. After fifteen minutes he closed the site and sat back in the sofa with his glass. He had learned a lot, and what seemed to be the most common advice people gave was, go slow. A few even suggested he should pinch Jackie's ass or "accidentally" bump into her boobs. What he liked best was the father/daughter evening with a movie. That was something he could do, and if he was not mistaken Jenny was going out the next night with some friends. Perfect, he thought and went to bed.

Jenny was still awake when she felt more than saw Peter come to bed. She pretended to sleep but was thinking about Uncle Luke and his fat cock in her pussy all those years ago. She had never really thought about the incident as she grew up. It was more like a dream that happened that one time. She did remember she felt strange afterwards; especially when she had to talk to her grandparents and Luke was standing next to them. He had grinned at her and then winked his eye. She had blushed and looked away. As a grown up, she knew what had happened was wrong, very wrong to be exact. But, had it affected the rest of her life? Not really. She went on to college, got her degree, met Peter and gave birth to Jackie. So what, if he wanted to fuck Jackie? Was that worse than what she had done? The more she thought about it, she realized it was worse. Peter was Jackie's father and her husband. And she had a hard time believing she would be able to look at him the same way again if he did it. Also, both of them had a good relationship, apart from Jackie's rebellion after the move. Back in Boston they had often gone to the movies together or for long walks. Jenny had been too busy with her career and was left behind. She didn't want her daughter to lose that connection with her father, and his cock in her mouth or pussy would defiantly do that. On the other hand, Jackie dressed like a slut and sometimes walked around the house with very little on. When she was younger Jenny had not paid much attention to it, but enough was enough. She would have to tell her to respect the household and dress properly when she was at home. She also decided to have a talk with Peter the next morning before Jackie got up.

"Good morning, honey," said Peter, when he walked into the kitchen the following day.

He felt great. The wine had made him sleep and he had woken up with a healthy hard on which he had taken care off in the bathroom before showering. He had visualized Jackie on all four looking over her shoulder and giving him a naughty smile.

"Hi. Have a seat; there is something important I want to talk to you about before Jackie comes down."

"Sure, what's up?"

Jenny put down a mug with coffee and a plate with bacon and eggs in front of her husband. She had a mug with coffee with a splash of whiskey. It was too early to drink, but she needed something to give her courage.

"Peter, there is something I have to tell you. It is very important and I need you to stay calm, OK."

What's going on, he wondered while chewing on a piece of bacon. "OK, I'm calm."

"On my twentieth birthday Uncle Luke had sex with me in my parent's kitchen." She had decided to take the long way around to what she really wanted to say.

Peter stared at her for a few seconds. "Holy shit, why didn't you tell me before? Wow, he has been in our house, even has babysat for us. Shit, what if he has done something to Jackie?"

There it was, thought Jenny, and said. "Well, I just mentioned it to you because; I have been watching you lately. You seem to take a lot of interest in Jackie. When she is around you ogle her ass and breasts, and I don't think that is proper behavior for a father."

He sat there with a piece of egg on his fork halfway to his mouth. He felt the blood drain from his face and he began to sweat. "What are you talking about?"

"Yesterday, after dinner, when Jackie put her hands on your cheeks, you had an expression I have only seen once before. Luke had the same look when he stuck his dick in me. You wanted to have sex with your daughter last night and don't deny it."

"But.."

"Please, save us both from the embarrassment of denying it. Instead, talk to me, maybe we can work something out before you do something you will regret for the rest of your life. I am your wife and I love you."

That was it; Peter broke down and began to shake as tears ran down his cheeks. Jenny got up and put her arms around him. "It's OK, honey."

"No, it's not, I don't know where it came from, but suddenly I had these urges, I wanted her," he sobbed.

"C'mon, go and wash your face and go to work. I don't want Jackie to see you like this. We can meet for lunch somewhere and talk more. I'll call you."

When Jenny took away his plate, Jackie quietly walked up the stairs and into her room. She was shocked at what she had heard. Her dad had wanted to, or maybe he still did, fuck her. Oh, my god, she thought. How did I not see this?

She lay down on her bed and wondered when it could have started. When she was younger they had spent a lot of time together and she had really enjoyed it. She didn't remember ever being flirty towards him or saying or doing anything improper. Maybe lately she had begun to wear less clothes around the house and of course the way she dressed was a bit on the sluty side of things. After all, men were men, and any man that saw a young woman in her underwear or sexy clothes would take a second look, but would a father? Why not? They were humans and men. She got off her bed and took off her shorts and tank top she had been wearing. She stood in front of the mirror and looked at her naked body. Then she turned sideways and she realized that after all, she was sexy. Big firm boobs, a round tight ass, and a thin waist. The only thing that wasn't really to most men's tastes was her hair and overly done make up. She put her clothes back on and sat down at her desk. She found a pen and paper and made a line, dividing the paper in two columns. On the left side she wrote the pros and on the right the cons. She started with the cons. My father, illegal, sick, perverted, not socially accepted, mom would have a fit, divorce, foster care, fucked up. Then she began with the pros, easy access, big cock? experienced, all right looking. She stopped writing and looked at the paper. No doubt about it, the cons out weight the pros. On the other hand, she had been without a cock for so long and it seemed so hard to find a guy these days. Then again, it was her father, and she had no idea how their relationship would be after the act. She sat back and thought about the situation some more.

There was a knock on the door. She hid the paper, and said. "Yeah?"

"Can I come in?" her mother asked.

"Sure."

"Hi, I just wanted to talk to you about something," she said, and sat down on Jackie's bed.

"Sure mom." I wonder if she is going to tell me about dad, she thought.

"I know you are at an age where dressing is important, but I would appreciate it if you don't walk around the house in panties and bras."

"It's my house too, and I should be able to dress how I want."

"Sure, but remember you don't live here alone."

Suddenly Jackie had an idea. "What? Does daddy get a hard on?"

Jenny blushed and she knew she did. "Nonsense, he is your father."

"So? He is a man, isn't he? All men I know get hard ons when they see a half naked young woman."

Jenny took a deep breath. She hadn't expected Jackie to respond like this. "Most men would, but for some reason when it comes to family, men do not respond the same way. Deep in their DNA there is something that tells them not to become excited by their own daughter. It is the same for mothers and sons."

"Bullshit. Incest does happen, and there is always some story in the news."

"You are right, my dear. In this case, though, it is different. Please Jackie, dress properly around the house out of respect for me and your father."

When her mother had left Jackie laughed and pulled out the paper she had hidden and in capital letters wrote: prove my mother is wrong.

Jenny was on her second cup of coffee when she saw Peter walk towards her. She was sitting at a table outside a quit café on a side street. The only other customer was inside. She had chosen this place because few people knew about it. She had found it by accident one day looking for parking and they made a delicious cappuccino.

"Hi," she said when Peter sat down. Once he had ordered from the waiter that had come out, she continued. "I talked to Jackie, and she will not walk around the house half naked anymore. I think that should help with your problem, or at least make it easier for you."

"Thanks, I don't know what to do."

She drank some of her coffee and leaned forward. "Try to stay away from her as much as possible, which shouldn't be too hard. She is in school all day and at night she stays in her room."

"What about tonight? You are going out and I will be alone with her."

She thought for a minute. "I can't cancel, but I suggest that after dinner you stay in our bedroom and watch TV there. If she asks why, tell her that you are not feeling well."

They talked a bit more and then they each went back to their jobs. Jenny felt better for talking to him and Peter thought he had a very smart wife. It was a great idea for him to stay away from Jackie, and the "feeling sick" part was pure genius.

It was Monday, and Jackie got out of school just after one in the afternoon. She drove to the closest mall and bought some new clothes. She decided on a skirt that ended a few inches too many above her knees but wasn't a mini. She invested in a few new panties among them a black thong. Then she got herself a peach colored blouse with buttons on the front. The skirt was black so it matched the blouse. After that she went to a salon at got the frizz out of her hair and had it cut and blown. When she was ready it was almost three, but she was very pleased with the results. She noticed men smiling at her even though she was still dressed like a skank. Her hair fell down to her shoulders and framed her face.

When she arrived home, she was alone in the house. She figured her parents would be home in a couple of hours. Then her mom would get ready for the night while her dad would have a drink in the living room and then make dinner for the two of them, and that was when the fun would begin.

She took a long shower and shaved her pubic hair. There was only some stubble but she wanted to be nice and neat for daddy. She put on some makeup and got dressed. When she was done, she looked at herself in the mirror. She hardly recognized herself. The sluty skank was gone and a young, beautiful woman was standing in her place. She had skipped using a bra and would stay away from her mother until she left. She didn't want her to see the new Jackie, not yet.