Mom Lusts for Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dankind41
dankind41
162 Followers

Luke reached up and pinched her nipples and played with her soft and perfect C-Cup tits. He couldn't believe the wonderful feeling of his cock buried deep inside a pussy as he caressed a perfect pair of tits. He wanted this moment with his Mom for so long and here he was living out his dream come true.

"OMG, Mom. You feel soooooooo goood. Thank you for doing this for me." he said.

Kathy rolled her head back forward again and looked at Luke in the eyes and said. "No baby. I want to thank you for allowing me to do this with you. You have such a glorious cock that feels so perfectly wonderful and fills me sooooooo goood. I was trying to find out how big your cock was ever since we had that talk about the girls that wouldn't stay with you. Now I see what they are missing and I can't believe my good fortune that I get to enjoy such a perfect cock. Thank you for this. I hope you are willing to do this again and again from now on. I don't think Mommy could live without this thing inside her." she openly stated and pleaded with her son.

Luke couldn't believe his ears. She had been trying this whole time to get at his cock? Why didn't she say anything? She was so supportive about him finding another girl to have sex with. He was so overwhelmed with joy at having his entire cock inside her pussy that he just simply said "I'm sorry Mom. This cock is all yours from now on."

At hearing that, Kathy started to move herself up and down on her son's cock. Slowly at first, to savor the feeling of it filling her up so well, and then increased her pace as she began to moan with ecstasy and desire. She bounced her petite frame up and down on Luke's big cock and allowed him to suck on her tits as she rode him. It drove her wild having him sucking on her nipples that she had 4 orgasms before Luke announced his.

"No cumming in Mommy's pussy, ok sweety? When you are about to cum, tell me and I'll take you into my mouth and swallow your cum. I will alway swallow your tasty cum baby." she promised.

Luke was content with that deal and upon hearing it realized that he was cumming right then and there.

"I'm cumming noowwwwwww!!" he shouted.

Kathy jumped off his cock and immediately placed it into her mouth as she stroked him. His cum rocketed up his long 11" shaft and filled her mouth once again. Kathy loved the taste of his young cum and even more enjoyed the feeling of his huge cock pulsating in her mouth. She milked him of every last drop and then had him lick her pussy one more time to orgasm before they cuddled up together in his bed and drifted off to sleep.

In the morning, Kathy woke to find that Luke's cock was between her legs and protruding in front of her. It looked as though she herself had a cock and she chuckled at the sight of it. Luke heard his mom laughing and it woke him up. He felt his cock between her legs and realized right away what she must have been laughing at.

"Do you have morning wood mom?" he asked jokingly.

"Yep, my very first one. I wonder if I'll have any more?" she quipped as she reached down and stroked it as if it was her own cock. Luke felt her expert hands on his erect shaft and pushed it forward as far as he could. He then reached around and grabbed her tit in his hand as he savored her stroking his cock. This got them both aroused very quickly and Kathy wasted no time taking advantage. She slid herself downward and placed him at her entrance. Luke responded in kind and pushed himself all the way into her. They fucked in that spoon position for a while before Luke decided to take matters into his own hands. He pulled out, grabbed Kathy by the shoulder and pushed her onto her back. He then mounted her and pushed his cock back in between her legs, finding the target and buried himself into her.

He was amazed at how well his mom was able to take his entire length with no difficulty. Kathy felt him go deeper than the night before and felt like he was going to come up through her and out her mouth, he was so deep. She loved every savory moment and locked her legs around his waste and she encouraged him to plow her as he desired.

"Don't forget to let me know when you are going to cum now. Mommy needs breakfast." she said with a wink. Luke fucked her for another 10 minutes before he felt that feeling again of needing to blow. He pulled his cock out of her and moved up toward her head as he stroked himself. Kathy opened her mouth wide and invited her son to shoot this load into her mouth.

Luke had seen girls in porn films do this and it was always a fantasy of his to cum this way. Staring at his mom's beautiful tan face and having her perfect tits below him, he didn't stand a chance. He shot a huge blast right up over her face and across his headboard. His next shot he corrected and hit his intended target of her mouth. Kathy lapped at the tip of Luke's cock and moaned her approval of his offering. She swallowed every drop and even retrieved whatever had splattered on her face and headboard and swallowed every last drop. She then took him into her mouth and cleaned off his cock of any remnants.

"Thank you baby. That was delicious. What would you like for breakfast?" she asked.

"I think just pie" he said as he jumped back and dove down to devour her pussy. Kathy was so happy that her and her son had discovered each other's fantasies.

For the next few months, they each couldn't get enough of each other. Movie night now involved no clothing at all and usually resulted in Kathy starting out by deepthroating her son before she would climb on top of him and ride him to orgasm and take each of his orgasms in her wanting mouth. She enjoyed being Luke's cumslut and couldn't get enough of that huge cock of his in her aching pussy. Never before was she so satisfied and Luke no longer worried about young girls that couldn't handle his immense cock. The day finally came though when Luke found an attractive girl that showed interest in him at his new job and had no issues with his huge cock. She had DD tits and Luke found that he really enjoyed fucking them and blowing his load all over her beautiful face.

Kathy was glad she didn't have to relinquish her enjoyment of her son's cock once he started dating Jenny. They worked out a deal that whenever Jenny was on the rag , he would visit her with some 'Mother needs help with a project' and she would give him the attention he needed while Jenny was unable to offer her pussy to him. They decided to keep their incestuous activities a secret for fear that Jenny may not understand. Luke could never stop having sex with the one and only woman that helped him learn how great sex could be with such a enormous cock. What they didn't know was that Jenny was aware of what was happening. She could taste it on his cock that every time he returned from his mom's place that his cock had this familiar taste. Jenny realized that due to them being alone for so long that it was understandable that such a beautiful woman would crave such a wonderful cock.

If she could just figure out a way to let Luke know that she was ok and wouldn't actually mind joining in on the fun. She was attracted to Luke's mom and would give anything to be able to enjoy such a beautiful woman.

dankind41
dankind41
162 Followers