All Comments on 'Mom Lusts for Son'

by dankind41

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Amazing story, hope you follow it up with the sons new girlfriend

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
haha haters

Don't be put off by the haters comments. Probably some 4" inch tart that cant imagine that some guys are just well endowed. Keep up the good writing!

jackal_manjackal_manover 8 years ago
"Circumference" and some math concepts

Circumference is distance around, and diameter is distance across. Three inches in circumference means the penis is less than one inch across (which is odd looking if the dude is 11 inches long, and makes no sense if he's reportedly too big for other girls--a dick like that would fit no problem; he just wouldn't get all of the length in), so I'm guessing you meant three inches in diameter. Fun story, just make sure you know what the measurement words mean if size is gonna be a theme. #math

RigatonyRigatonyover 8 years ago
Thank you Jackal for stating the obvious!!

I am forever amazed at the ignorance the world has to offer about anything to do with male and/or female body parts. It seems women are just as ignorant as men. There is no such thing as "labia lips"!! I feel dumber after reading many of these stories. How the fuck do these people make in through life, let alone graduate from high school? Then there is of course the usual her/here, mind/mined, mist/missed, then/than, he/her, and a hundred other absurd mistakes. I will thank God he didn't use the word "copious" !!!! That word will absolutely guarantee I stop reading immediately, and give 1 star. By all means, don't stop writing, or get discouraged. Instead, just use the Editors available here, but FIRST simply wait a day and re-read it yourself. If this shit doesn't stand out to you, HOPEFULY the Editor you choose is more literate than you are. Hopefuly, but often not the case. P.S. Diameter (thickness) X pi (3.1415927) = circumference. Hence a 3 inch circumference penis = a 15/16 diameter penis. (less than 1 inch)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
@Rigatony

If you're going to comment on spelling, make sure yours is correct. Hopefully has two l's, not one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Garbage

11" cock with a 3-inch circumference? That's not a cock, it's a conductor's baton. And 'Labia' means 'lips', so 'labia lips' is saying 'lips lips'! Think about what you're writing, check your facts, look up stuff, with Google it's easy; as it is, right now your general lack of basic fact-checking and inability to write coherently does not bode well for a future career in writing. Stick to your day job, and leave the writing to those that actually pay their dues and do their due diligence before posting a story. I gave you 2 stars, one of which was for having the brazen balls to post this drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Math Concepts

I don't think that he meant 3" in diameter because that would give this imaginary cock a circumference of 9.4" and that is a "no way" happening! He's just ignorant on much having to do with sex and pretty much in the same boat with the English language.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Great story - please continue .... now that Kathy and Luke are screwing etc. She needs to continue to teach him and hopefully; Jenny will tell Luke she knows what he and his Mom are doing and Luke and Jenny take his Mom on. Luke needs to screw his Mom doggy style etc. and give her the rest. They can have fun with him shooting bhis big load all over his Mom, so she can enjoy more. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mom lust for son

"There lied her son...."

Sorry, no. They lay her son.

"They worked out a deal that whenever Jenny was on the rag , he would visit her with some 'Mother needs help with a project' and she would give him the attention he needed while Jenny was unable to offer her pussy to him. "

This is just so backwards it's stupid.

Other comments make it clear you're lacking in some very serious ways.

This earns you a two star, and slips close to one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
GOOD

for all of the college English professors who can't read for the enjoyment of the story - Fuck off. It was very good n I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
excellent story, and of course, both Luke and his mother Kathy

are lucky that the kid's got such a big fat mommy-pleaser jumping around in his pants. But let's not forget that mothers can and do value their male child's penis in more modest sizes as well. A mother has a very special affection for what makes her boy a boy. When it's soft and just hanging down over his balls, mom thinks his penis is the cutest thing she's ever seen. She has an irresistible urge to just give it a friendly motherly tug (as she cups and cuddles her boy's balls, naturally). Then, when it's thickening out and rising up, she's fascinated by the process of her son getting a hard on (and flattered, because it's usually on account of her). And when her kid's penis is standing tall and proud, rock hard, reaching for the sky and ready for action, a mother is thrilled through and through and gets real wet between her thighs. She loves the sign of her son's manly virility, his big powerful young prick, the delivery system for all the creamy semen he's got in his hot young balls. To a truly loving and caring mom, her own son's penis is a joy forever.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 8 years ago

Loved the story. Now that you've introduced the girlfriend, you need a followup chapter with the three of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not bad, but ...

Someone in this story needs to use birth control. A woman under 40 is perfectly capable of getting pregnant. And the mother and son have both been around the block enough times to have an STD that they don't know about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You need to do some research

Ok but I think you should ( if you want a great story) read stories of well endowed boys/men fro RMdexter or Shoguy. This story lacked in a lot of areas, mostly Heat!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
jesus.....

Its a fucking incest story....not a college disertation.....who gives a shit about the math and the spelling and all that bullshit that has been mentioned....jesus...no one wants to deal with that...they read the story to be entertained and aroused....if it bothers you that damn much....QUIT READING IT and move on.....

snowman19714snowman19714over 8 years ago
Next

Good read. Part 2 please with the girlfriend

dankind41dankind41over 8 years agoAuthor
Thank You to All, even the critics

I have read all the comments left for this story. I have been a long time reader of Literotica and it's always intriguing to eventually want to write your own stories. I'm new to the Incest Story genre and since it's the most popular category I wanted to give the genre a try to see how well I could formulate a story. After reading some of the comments I don't think I did so bad considering it's only my 3rd story written. I read many of the critical comments on stories and it saddens me every time I see someone trying to "one up" others and boast how poorly someone else's writing is. All I can ever say to those who can't help but be a critical fool is "let it go man, let it go. There are bigger issues in life than attempting to minimize someone else so you can feel better." I'm not here to win any awards and could care less if you rate it 1 star or 5 stars. Just enjoy the story and make the corrections in your mind like I do when I read other stories.

I get that some people fancy themselves genuine authors and writers and take great pride in writing a piece properly (makes me think of David Duchovny's character in Californication) and will not like some of the mistakes I made (ie. Labia lips) and I respect that you care that much about something. What I don't respect is the lashing out and saying things that are meant to cut someone.

I'm not claiming to be a world class author here and I admit that I rushed this one out. Oh well. I should have checked some grammatical errors and used an editor (I will next time). I have always agreed, and stood behind the idea, that the specifics are not the key in these stories but rather the fantasy of them.

If you are simply on Literotica to be better than everyone else then I wish you the best in your inevitable pursuit of disappointment. Those that get the idea behind Literotica and had constructive comments, I thank you. I am taking them all into consideration, even the harsh criticism. I did screw up on the Circumference/Diameter thing and did mean to put Diameter. Thanks Jackal_man for making that distinction. I will make sure not to make that simple error again. I will work on the follow up to this story and hope that it is more pleasing to the masses next time ;).

kaidmankaidmanover 8 years ago
dynamite

I loved your story it was good and I know what I am talking about having read thousands of these stories keep doing what you're doing

Aditya_incestAditya_incestover 8 years ago
Liked it...

Nicely written and well executed... Enjoyed it. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
mom lusts for son

you need to have ch.2 with jenny joining the mother and son in threesome

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Luke gets pussy about any day he wants it!

I envy that S.O.B.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Mom lusts for son

Very good keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A decent, if uneven story

This is a tough story to analyze. It is nether poorly written, nor well written. In the beginning, there are far too many words for too few points. I think the point of all those words was to create characters and set up the plot. Problem is, the plot and characters can be summed up with: 1) son has big dick, 2) MILF mom wants son's big dick.

With little or no plot to interest us, our story is carried on the merits of the writing itself. Therein lies the problem. The wordiness throughout, the repetition of phrases (e.g. "fateful night" {cue suspenseful music}), obvious mistakes (diameter vs. circumference), run on sentences, sentences that go nowhere (e.g. "Kathy had gotten pregnant by the Star Quarterback of the football team that fateful night."), the lack of flow, the rapidly, changing perspectives and poor punctuation all serve to distract the reader from the story.

Honestly, you needed an editor on this one. That's not a crime, much less a bad thing. You are clearly in unfamiliar territory without much of a plan, and it shows. To further illustrate this need, read your own response to the critics of your work. It has a point, it gets to the point, and it does so with your own "voice". You just need to do that with your erotic fiction. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
To Be Continued

Wow,great storyline.Enjoyed details.Part 2 and 3 needed.Do mom and son find and share other delights?Do they include any one else?Does mom get pregnant,and does son burden. along with brother /son? Inquisitive minds deserve to know

Nards74Nards74almost 8 years ago
Absolutely loved it

Please give us the next chapter including the girlfriend!! I would love to read that one

Harvey_32Harvey_32almost 8 years ago
Great story but

Generally the errors in this story were fairly easy to ignore as it is fairly well written. A fairly long introduction which in itself is not a bad thing. Others have mentioned some of the mistakes and there is no point in repeating or highlighting more.

Now if you were to find a good editor as others have said, your stories could become very good. I haven't checked yet but I suspect your votes are better than mine. I also haven't looked to see if you have any more published, I hope so.

Well done and good luck for your following work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
part 2

please

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really?

I stopped after 11" omg. Really?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
TOO FUNNY!

So let's name junior pencil dick. Women's vaginas are 6-8 inches and can be stretched a "little" not too much, SO why didn't you, author, just give the poor penciled dicked little motherfucker a 20 inch dick? Hey what the hell give the bastard a 45 inch dick...and elephant ears...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Unbelievable... literally

11" long and 3" in circumference? Yes, because a pencil for a dick is what every woman craves. Please...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
As soon as

an 11 inch dick was mentioned I lost interest and stopped reading.

Why are so many moronic writers obsessed with huge schlongs, when any woman will tell them a normal cock does the job far better if it is used properly?

No girl wants her uterus rammed up into her throat, and she definitely has no interest in sucking a tool that can push her stomach out through her asshole.

Stephanie76Stephanie76almost 7 years ago
Good story

Good story, I always love the big dick stories even though some don't . I dated a guy that had an 11 incher but he was 8 inches in circumference, the writer needs to know what the difference is in thickness, it means either circumference or girth or the width.

teddybearclubteddybearclubalmost 7 years ago
Thickness

It's your story tell it any way want. If he has a pencil dick why then did you miss the that when she tried to wrap her fingers around it. Tiny tiny hands or a thick dick? Make up your mind. I found it a good read. and vote accordingly.

TBC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
There lied her son??

Was he prone or telling an untruth?

Having said that I think I recall a few glimpses at cleavage and nipples.

Been a long tho. About 25 minutes or so, so the story still brought feelings

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
netflix show?

does the netflix movie about the young man doing favors for older women actually exist? if so, what's the name of it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Finding out mom is cock loving cum slut is so nasty.

Lee2012Lee2012over 4 years ago
Rigatoni

the actual Algebraic formula for Circumference is: C=2πr, thus a tad different than your calculations. The correct above is C = 2 PI R: (2 * 3.14 * Radius). I would argue the length as being more far fetched as average is 6”. It’s all Math, huh?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
you lost me at b tits

you lost me at b tits

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love this story!! Does Jenny join them? Does mom go on the pill so he can cum in her? Too many questions left unanswered! Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story is great,needs part 4 with Jenny with them

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When I fuck my mom in the ass with my 60 inch long 18 inches across cock, it comes out of her mouth, and my girlfriend loves sucking on the tip! They both love when I spray their 38fffffffffff tits with my 14 gallons of cum. I fuck them both 872 times a day. Once, while i was fucking them both at the same time, but in different rooms, I came so hard that I impregnated half of the women in the town. Some women get pregnant when I wink at them, which usually turns their husbands gay for each other, leaving their wives to me. I also once dreamed that I fucked our neighbor, and she woke up 6 months pregnant.

I think I should become a Literotica author, so I can win the Superbowl and the Nobel peace prize for writing, on the same day!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Anon 04/09/17 wrote

"....No girl wants her uterus rammed up into her throat, and she definitely has no interest in sucking a tool that can push her stomach out through her asshole."

Thanks anon, that made me laugh so hard that I cried 🤣🤣

whacky76whacky76over 1 year ago

Omg anon you made me laugh so hard I hurt myself. You should write a story with all those crazy sizes and scenarios. It would win the funniest story prize ever.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 1 year ago

To 'Rigatony' "over six years ago:" (He'll probably never come this way again!!! and not see or know his elementary admonishments of 'dankind41'). Anyway, Rigatony, you spent about eight lines being critical of a few of minute' and minor errors and mostly oversights of writer/author 'dankind41' but you didn't stop when you should have! You continued by offering your version of how to spell--incorrectly--HOPEFULLY (you offered hopefuly)! Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones!!

This story had my most apt attention, until son Luke sort of threw his very devoted, loving mother aside, in the most unkindly manner of disposing something that's no longer useful nor meaningful to him. That's terrible treatment of a person--his mother--that provided him with life and love, and comfort.....much to her difficulties of being a single mother with no support nor aid nor assistance from Luke's sperm/seed-donor "father," for nor to his mother, Kathy. But then again, maybe Mother Kathy only wanted his "BIIGGG cock."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

3 inches in circumference? Either the author is very bad at math, or that's an extremely skinny dick. Diameter, perhaps?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

11 inches…? That’s toooooo much cock for a white guy..!

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Nothing attractive about a mother being a whore. 0/5 and I'd work on that weird whore obsession

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdankind41@dankind41
162 Followers
I'm a married man without kids that enjoys dining out, watching movies, browsing sexy photos of nude women, and of course, reading literotica.