Mom Lusts for Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dankind41
dankind41
162 Followers

Kathy started the movie, which wasted no time showing nudity. The women on the screen all had fake tits and they weren't showing the male's privates like the previous movie had. Kathy was a little upset about it and decided to compensate by watching her son's lap more throughout the movie. She noticed that one woman in particular on the TV that had long nipples seemed to cause Luke the most discomfort and that he would push down on his cock with his elbow more whenever she was on the screen. It became apparent to her at that moment that her son had a nipple fetish. She remembered that she hadn't been wearing a bra and that her nipples were standing out at full attention. She knew then that he must have been stealing glances at own nipples. This excited Kathy knowing that her son was likely turned on by her as much as he was turning her on. She decided to test this concept.

"I'm going to go get another soda. Do you want one?" she asked.

"yes, I'll take another Coke please." he said as his eyes remained fixated on the screen.

Kathy got up from the couch and walked over to the fridge. The fridge was in view from the couch and when she opened the door the light from the fridge flooded the room. It also caused Luke to be able to see his mom much better and he noticed that as she bent down to get the soda's, her tits were hanging down and the light illuminated the outline of her tits and her erect nipples. The cool air of the fridge caused her nipples to harden to their maximum length. She was fully aware of the fact that this would happen and stayed in that position hoping that Luke would be looking her way. She peeked at him in her peripherals and noticed that his head was indeed turned in her direction. A slight smile came across her face as she grabbed the 2 sodas and then closed the door. She walked back to the living room with her chest pushed out proudly to offer Luke a better view of her hard nipples through the light material of the tank top. Luke noticed her nipples right away and found himself staring at them. He then realized he was staring and averted his eyes suddenly to avoid getting caught. It was in vain since Kathy wanted him to look. As she approached him, she stood in front of him and decided to use the vantage point to get a better view of Luke's cock. She noticed that it was becoming very hard and extended almost down to his knee and was in jeopardy of peeking out of the leg of his shorts. She handed him the soda and sat back down on the other end of the couch again.

They both commented on the silly plot of the movie and how unlikely it was that those situations would ever manufacture themselves in the real world. The movie ended and they both decided that they were tired and went their separate ways to their respective bedrooms.

Luke couldn't stop thinking about his mother's tits and nipples showing through her tank top. He never thought about the fact that perhaps she had not worn a bra on purpose that night to seduce him. He just assumed it was because of the heat and that she didn't feel comfortable wearing a bra. He was glad that she didn't wear one, no matter the reason.

Kathy laid in her bed on her back and held her tits in her hand as she thought about her son's super long cock. The image was burned into her brain and all that she could think about was how great it would feel in her hands and in her pussy. It had been a while since she had a suitor and after getting glances of Luke's hard cock going down his leg that evening, she was weak to resist the urge to masturbate. She grabbed her 9" dildo, now realizing that it paled in comparison to Luke's magnificent cock, and pushed it into her very wet pussy and quickly brought herself to orgasm.

Luke was also very eager to grab his erect cock and stroke it to the thought of his mother's perfect nipples and tits. Her face never looked more beautiful than it did tonight in the soft glow of the TV. He always lusted after his mom but tonight was different. He found himself wanting to admit to her that he wanted her to please him by letting him fuck her until he blew his load. Luke didn't last long and with the blankets pushed off the bed, he lay on the bed with his spent cock in his hand as he fell asleep. Kathy was still wide awake and was becoming more and more aroused by the thought of having her son's super long cock in her hand, mouth, and pussy. After bringing herself to yet another orgasm, she realized that this craving was not waning. She decided unexpectedly to get out of her bed and moved toward her son's bedroom door. He had not closed it completely and she couldn't have been more excited at the prospect.

Kathy was certain that he would have masturbated after her little tease of showing him her erect nipples through the tank top as well as watching all that sexy action in the movies. She hesitated for just a moment before slowly opening the door to his bedroom. The door lightly creaked and she froze. She could see his head through the crack and noticed that he hadn't stirred due to the noise so she pushed it open further until she was able to fit through the doorway. As soon as she entered the room her eyes were immediately greeted with the sight she had hoped to chance upon. There lied her son with his cock in his right hand and what appeared to be liquid on his chest. Even soft, Luke's cock was at least 7 or 8 inches in length. And the girth of it was causing her pussy to lubricate instantly. She quietly and slowly crept closer to the side of this bed. Kathy had taken her shorts and panties off when she went to bed an only wore the tank top that she wore while they watched the erotic movies.

She kept watching Luke's face to make sure she wasn't going to wake him up. She found herself next to Luke's naked form and moved her gaze down to his massive cock. She could now see what the other girls were afraid of. It seemed that it would tear a young girl apart that wasn't used to having such a massive thing inside of them. Kathy found herself wanting to feel it in her hand. She didn't know what overcame her, other than pure absolute lust, but she reached her hand out and placed her fingers around Luke's flaccid penis. She marveled at the feel of his huge cock and lightly held it in her hand. She was surprised that her doing this didn't awaken Luke. Seeing this emboldened her to move her hand up and down his shaft slowly. She repeated this until she noticed that his cock began to swell. She watched it grow in length and width and couldn't believe her eyes. She never imagined that it would be able to get as long as it did, or as thick as it did. Her mouth watered as she struggled to get her fingers around it. Luke began to moan and his own hand started to slide up and down his cock as she moved her hand upward toward the tip.

Luke thought he felt something stirring him to erection but felt like he was dreaming and decided to move his own hand to investigate if he was in fact dreaming it. As he moved his hand upward from the base of his cock, he felt the other sensation move to the tip of his cock. He then realized that it wasn't his own hand that was on that part of his cock. He slowly and carefully peeked through his eyelids to confirm what was happening and noticed a figure standing next to his bed that resembled his mother. Without making a drastic move, he remained still and only moved his hand up and down his cock near the base. The entire time he did that, he felt another hand moving along the bottom of his cock at the tip. The sensation was intense and he wasn't sure what he should do. He peeked again to see if he could get a better view of who was standing at his bedside. It was clear to him now that it was in fact his mother!

He didn't want to scare his mother away so he kept his eyes closed and just continued to play along with what was happening. Kathy was amazed at how she was able to keep from waking Luke and kept looking up at his face to see if he was awake. She had trouble seeing his eyes due to the lack of light in the room but didn't see him moving except for his hand briefly moving up and down his cock at the base. She reasoned that he thought he was dreaming and was just responding to her manipulations in his dream state. She now was witnessing him at full staff and marveled at the length. He was the most endowed man she had ever seen and she wanted so badly to feel that massive hunk of meat inside her. She just settled for moving her hand across the bottom side of his cock and caressed it as she would pet a snake. She noticed Luke's breathing increase and focused more attention of the frenulum of his cock and tried to see if she could bring him to orgasm. She increased the rate of her hand and tightened her grip on his cock.

Luke felt her increase her grip on him and noticed that she was moving her hand faster. He thought to himself that she must be attempting to make him cum. This revelation was pushing him over the edge very quickly. He never imagined this to be possible and wanted so badly to sit up and let her know how much he was enjoying it but didn't want to scare her off. If she thought he was awake, she may retreat and not finish what she started. He started to moan and started to stroke his own hand up further to aid in stroking his cock. At times his hand met hers and it sent electric shocks through each of them. Kathy was lost in lust and found that she was moving her head closer and closer to his cock. She wanted to see this glorious cock spew it's precious gift and desired to take it into her mouth but didn't want to cause any sudden change in what he was allowing her to do. She was still amazed that he hadn't opened his eyes and wondered if he was actually sleeping or just playing along. She wished he would wake up so that she could jump on top of him and push this monster into her aching pussy. Her left hand was rubbing her clit as she stroked him. She felt his cock stiffen and could see that his balls were tightening up. She knew that he was very close and focused her attention on the under side of his cock head. Her thumb pushed against it as she slide her hand upward and repeated this action. Suddenly without warning, Luke moaned and thrust his hips upward as he shot a solid stream of cum onto his own chest. Kathy inhaled in shock and delight as he rocketed his white seed out of his cock. She had her face near his cock head and wanted so badly to place the head in her mouth so that she could keep the remaining blasts in her mouth and taste his sweet cum.

Luke couldn't believe the intensity of his orgasm and without thinking, allowed his left hand to reach out and grab his mother's ass. Kathy was startled by the sudden feeling of a hand on her back side and jumped and squealed. She then turned her eyes toward Luke and noticed that his eyes were wide open and that it was his hand than found her right ass cheek.

"OMG. You scared me!" she said as she held her hand to her chest. "Were you awake that whole time?" she asked in fear that she had just crossed a line that she would regret.

"Yes. I wanted to open my eyes but I was afraid that you would stop if I did." Luke said in hopes that it would diffuse her anxiety.

Kathy heard Luke's words and then smiled realizing that she was safe and that he actually wanted to have her stroking him. She didn't hesitate and moved her hand and her eyes back to his cock and began to lightly move her hands up and down it's length. "You have such a gorgeous cock baby. I can't believe how big and beautiful it is. Why didn't you tell me that you had such a beautiful piece of meat earlier?" she asked in absolute awe of this massive piece of man meat she was again caressing.

"I did tell you. That night at the table." Luke quipped as he squeezed her ass cheek and probed his fingers closer and closer to her crevice.

"I guess I didn't realize just how big you were. I really like your cock Luke." she said with a sultry tone of lust and desire. As she was stroking him lightly with both her hands, she felt him rising to full length again. She slowly moved both her hands up and down his shaft savoring every inch he had to offer. Luke continued to squeeze and manipulate her ass, spreading her cheeks as he squeezed and causing her pussy to moisten at the proximity of his fingers to her sex.

"So...how long is this thing?" she finally asked, wanting to know if he measured it.

"It's 11 inches" he responded instantly.

"ohhh, so you did measure it." Kathy laughed. "It's absolutely magnificent honey. I can't believe the other girls were afraid of such a nice cock. 11 inches is nothing to be afraid of." she said with a huge smile on her face as she looked Luke in the eye. She felt his fingers moving closer to her pussy and instinctively pushed her ass out and toward him so that he had better access. Luke noticed her positioning herself for him and gladly reached toward her pussy and easily found his finger moving in between her very moist lips.

"Thank you for saying those nice things about my penis mom. Do you really feel that way or are you just being nice?" he asked to see if she was just playing with him.

"No baby, I really do think you have a beautiful cock. It's bigger than most men out there of course but I think that makes it more special." she admitted.

Luke realized that his mom was now leaning down more and had moved her head close to the tip of his cock as she pushed her ass out more toward him. Luke now had inserted his finger into his mom's pussy and was slowly sliding it in and out. Kathy couldn't believe what was happening and lost control of her senses as she opened her mouth and took Luke's cock head into her mouth and began to suck on the head. Luke felt the warm wet feeling and realized what was happening. No girl had ever sucked his cock before and it felt absolutely amazing. Luke removed his finger from her pussy and moved his hand to the back of her head to guide her mouth as she moved herself up and down the first few inches of his cock.

"OMG Mom. That feels so fucking good. Please don't stop." Luke pleaded. Kathy had no intention and decided to make this situation better for herself and climbed up onto the bed with her ass facing Luke's head. She positioned herself above his head and lowered her pussy to his face to encourage him to lick her. She grabbed his cock and stood it straight up as she dove back down on to him and began to suck him with gusto. Luke realized that his mom was positioning her pussy over his mouth and obliged her. He opened his mouth and sucked on her entire pussy as his tongue probed her. Kathy was now completely lost in lust and wanted to suck on this cock until is spurted it's warm gooey load into her wanting mouth. Kathy wanted to taste her son's cum so badly. She hoped that he wouldn't be afraid to shoot his load into her mouth. She continued to stroke his cock with both hands, one on top of the other, and took as much of him into her mouth as she could. The feeling was intense for Luke and he began to thrust his hips in unison with his mom's sucking and stroking.

As Kathy continued to suck on Luke's cock she could sense that she was able to take more and more of him into her mouth. Eventually she had worked her way halfway down it's length and was feeling it enter her throat. This sensation drove Luke over the edge and he felt that familiar feeling in his balls. He realized what was happening and stopped licking his mom's pussy and announced "I'm cummmmmmmming Mom. oooooohhhhhhh shiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttt" in an effort to warn her so she would move her mouth off his cock. He realized that she kept on sucking and started to massage him below his balls and above his asshole. This was like a button that shot his cum right up his shaft. He exploded into Kathy's mouth and couldn't believe that she was continuing to suck on his cock. The sensitivity was intense and he bucked as he shot repeatedly into her mouth. Kathy was swallowing as quickly as she could and savored the sweet taste of her son's milky man cum. She continued to suck as he spent the last of his load into her mouth. Kathy pulled her lips off of him and swallowed the last of his load.

She moved forward and spun around so that her pussy was resting on his now spent cock that lay against his stomach.

"That was the best cum I've ever tasted baby. I am going to want more and more of that so I hope you are ok with that." she said with a huge smile on her face. Luke was overjoyed at the expert blowjob he had just received for the first time.

"That was the first time I've ever had a blowjob Mom. Thank you. That felt...wonderful." he said with a look of total satisfaction on his face. Kathy was overjoyed that her son was grateful for what she and him had just done. She feared that she would scar him by making these sexual advances toward him but now relished in the fact that he was reciprocating.

Luke felt his mom's hot pussy on his cock and realized that it was becoming hard again at the sensation of having her sitting on his cock. He was afraid that she might be angry at him if she thought that he was becoming aroused at the idea of wanting to fuck her. She felt his stiffening up again and began to grind herself along his length. Luke now was able to see her nipples poking through the tank top again like he had earlier that evening. He had his hands on her hips and slowly moved his hands up her side. She felt his hands moving up and then noticed his eyes staring at her tits. She wanted him to touch her tits and pinch her nipples so she let him do whatever he felt comfortable doing.

"You like my tits baby?" she asked as she noticed he was reluctant to move his hands onto them.

"Yes Mom. I think they are awesome." he said but still didn't think he could touch the.

Kathy sensed his hesitation and decided to help him get the message without telling him. She sat up and grabbed the bottom of her tank top as she slowly pulled it upward, teasing him as she did. She moved the bottom of the tank top to the bottom of her tits and left it there for a few seconds before pulling it up and over her head finally. Luke was mesmerized by the titillating act that his mother displayed. He instantly gazed at her long and sexy nipples that were now standing at full attention. She tossed the top onto the floor and then leaned forward again and slid up his body to place one of her tits at his face.

"Suck on them if you like." she offered. Luke didn't hesitate and reached up to hold her tit as he guided her nipple into his mouth. He lightly sucked on her nipples length and repeated that action again and again. Kathy was in complete lust and loved the attention that Luke was giving her sensitive nipples. Luke was now using his other hand to stroke her other nipple as he sucked on her right one. Kathy couldn't resist the feeling of his now erect cock between her legs and started to grind herself on it, moving her pussy more and more to the tip. Once she was able to reach the top of his long cock, she positioned herself so that her rotating would cause it to slip between her lips.

Luke felt the soft and warm feeling of his mom's pussy on the tip of his cock and couldn't resist doing what came naturally. He rocked his own hips downward to direct his cock toward it's target. Kathy was grinding herself in a way that maneuvered him right at her entrance. In one fluid motion, they both positioned themselves in just the right way to allow him to suddenly enter her. Kathy pushed herself down until she felt her son's beautiful cock slide into her aching pussy. It felt so big and so wonderful. She pushed until she felt his entire shaft inside her and then sat up to push it in even further.

Kathy's tits were pulled away from Luke's mouth and he felt his cock deep inside his mother's warm and tight pussy. He couldn't believe that she had taken his entire shaft. No girl had ever been able to put his entire cock into her pussy before. Kathy threw her head back and let out a long "mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" as just sat there enjoying the fullness that her son's cock afforded her. Never before had she felt this full or this satisfied before.

dankind41
dankind41
162 Followers