Modern Fuck-ily: Daughter Pets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But I'm close to coming," Haley protested.

Claire made things clear, "Look Haley, there can only be one Mistress in this house, and it's no longer you. So do what the fuck you're told!"

Haley was shocked by her mother's words, this wasn't how she'd planned this, as Alex climbed out from between her legs (fully aware Haley hadn't come yet) and said simply, making it very clear who she considered was the Mistress, "Yes, Mommy."

"You too, Haley," Claire ordered, as she reached for the strap-on cock she'd placed on Haley's night table.

"What the hell happened last night?" Haley asked, as she sat up, but didn't obey the order.

"I learned that Mommy did see us fucking the other night, that she used to be a dominant Mistress in college, that she loves gaping her daughters' assholes, or at least one of ours so far, and that she has great tits, but you can see that for yourself," Alex said, looking forward both to getting ass fucked again, but also to seeing her sister getting gaped too.

"You did?" Haley asked.

"Yes, and I believe you said you wanted to be a mother fucker, didn't you?" Claire said, as she fastened the harness in place.

"And are you saying you're a daughter fucker?" Haley asked.

"I am," Claire nodded, "but only with one daughter so far," as she pulled Haley up and ordered, "Now get on all fours beside your baby sister."

"I can't believe this," Haley said as she reluctantly obeyed, getting on all fours beside her sister.

"These are easily the two best asses in the entire world," Claire said, as she admired the two big booties that had emerged from her all those years ago.

"So perfect for getting gaped," Alex said, wiggling her ass and making it jiggle.

"I can't believe you two played without me," Haley said.

"You did tell me to seduce her," Alex pointed out.

"But I didn't say you could play without me," Haley complained, as she felt her Mom's hands on her ass, caressing it.

"But by that time your sister wasn't making the decisions, and I did what the fuck I pleased, which I'll always do with you two pets," Claire ended the argument inarguably.

Haley caved. "Got it. So are you going to fuck my ass too, Mommy?" she asked, wiggling her ass too, and learning to enjoy the word 'Mommy' coming out of her mouth.

"I am indeed," Claire answered, as she pulled her eldest daughter's ass cheeks apart and admired the puckered asshole... almost a perfect replica of her younger daughter's.

"Is Mommy going to make me her ass slut?" Haley asked, getting turned on by the idea of submitting to her mother. She enjoyed dominating her sister, but it hadn't ever come completely naturally to her... although the intimacy had. This natural authority obvious in her mother felt far more natural.

"I'm about to claim two daughters as my gaping ass sluts," Claire proclaimed, as she leaned down and licked her elder daughter's asshole.

"Oooooooh, yes Mommy, lick my asshole," Haley moaned, the tongue bathing her back door feeling lovely and sensual.

"Don't forget about me, Mommy," Alex chimed in, wanting the same attention. She'd always hated when Haley got all the attention, which had been most of her life.

"Don't worry baby girl, I'll never forget this big ass," Claire said, slapping it, as she continued licking Haley's hole.

"And you already got your special Mommy time last night," Haley moaned.

"Don't worry sluts, you'll both get lots of special Mommy time from now on," Claire assured them, as she moved to Alex's ass and gave her a brief asshole licking.

"Thank you, Mommy," Alex moaned, loving the feel of her Mom's tongue on her asshole.

"So hot," Haley said, watching her mother's face buried in Alex's ass.

"Wait until she gapes you," Alex portended.

"Gapes me?" Haley asked, as Claire moved back to Haley.

"You'll love it," Claire said, as she moved a finger between each of her daughters' ass cheeks.

"Yes, Mommy," Alex moaned, "gape my asshole again."

"Gape?" Haley asked again, just as she felt her Mom's finger slide into her asshole. "Ooooooooh."

"Yes, Mommy's gaping is wonderful," Alex smiled dreamily, as her asshole too was filled with a finger.

"My girls have nice big asses, and that means they should have nicely gaped assholes too," Claire explained, as she wiggled her fingers inside both of her daughters' assholes... Claire always good at multi-tasking.

"This feels weird," Haley said, as the finger moved around inside her.

"It feels awesome," Alex added, loving the feeling of being gaped.

"Your assholes were made for gaping and for ass fucking," Claire asserted, as she wiggled a finger in each of her daughter's assholes.

"Oh, yes, Mommy, gape my asshole," Alex moaned.

"Gape mine too, Mommy," Haley said, finding the finger exploring weird, but increasingly pleasurable.

"A second finger is now going into each of my daughter pets' assholes," Claire announced, as she continued gaping both of her girls' beautiful back door entrances.

"Yes Mommy, gape my and Haley's assholes wide for your big cock," Alex begged wickedly, as she leaned over and kissed a still shocked-looking Haley.

"God, such perfect assholes," Claire admired, as she slid two fingers inside each ass, while fascinated by these big wide asses, and looking forward to fucking both of them.

Haley was still shocked at what was happening, and yet felt a surreal rush at not being the one in charge.

Haley broke the kiss and moaned, "Finger bang my ass, Mommy."

"Ass fuck me with your big cock," Alex countered.

Haley said, wanting to be ass fucked right... fucking... now, "No, ass fuck me first, Mommy."

Claire would have liked to have spent a few more minutes gaping her daughters' assholes, but she had limited time, as she had to be at work by 11. So she pulled her fingers out and ordered, as she grabbed her phone, "Spread those ass cheeks wide, my daughter sluts, I want to see those lovely gaping assholes."

"Yes, Mommy," both girls said in unison.

Claire watched as both girls obeyed like good pets, Haley making wonderful progress and Alex a natural from the get go, spreading their big, juicy ass cheeks, and giving her a perfect view of their gaping, ready to be fucked, assholes. She snapped three photos before tossing her phone onto the bed, moved behind her daughters and said, "Who wants their ass fucked first?"

"I do, Mommy," both girls answered in perfect unison.

Haley then said, giving her baby sister a glare, "You already fucked my slut pet sister Mommy, it's my turn."

"Okay, fuck Alex's asshole first Mommy, and then drill mine," Alex countered generously.

Claire got behind her eldest daughter, who was still spreading her gaping ass wide, and slid her cock into it.

"Oh yes," Haley moaned, "Mommy!"

"Fuck her asshole, Mommy," Alex cheered her on, loving to watch this taboo act of her sister getting fucked by her mother.

"Yes, fuck me, Mommy," Haley moaned, loving the kinky reality of the entire situation.

"You like Mommy's dick in your asshole, my big girl?" Claire asked, as she filled her daughter's ass completely.

"Yes Mommy, I love your dick in my asshole," Haley moaned.

"Pound her asshole, Mommy," Alex said, watching the hot act as she looked forward to her turn.

"I haven't forgotten about you, my baby girl," Claire said, as she pulled out of one daughter and slid into the other.

"Oh yes, Mommy," Alex moaned as her asshole was filled.

"Come back to me, Mommy," Haley pleaded.

Claire pulled out of Alex and slammed back into Haley, pumping in and out five times, hard and fast.

"Oooooooh, yes, Mommy." Haley moaned, as she was fucked hard.

Claire then pulled out and replicated five hard strokes into her baby girl.

"Yes, Mommy, pound my asshole," Alex moaned.

"My turn," Haley whined, as Claire pulled out and filled her elder daughter's asshole again.

"Yes, Mommy, ream my asshole," Haley begged, being driven wild by this start and stop teasing.

"Yes, Mommy, pound Haley's asshole and make her your daughter ass slut," Alex added, getting almost equally turned on from watching her sister get ass fucked, as from when her Mom's cock was reaming her own asshole.

"Yes, Mommy, just fuck me," Haley begged.

"I do love this ass," Claire said, as she watched Haley's ass jiggle with each deep thrust.

"And I love you fucking it, Mommy," Haley moaned, as she began bouncing back. She then ordered, "Alex, crawl underneath me and eat my pussy."

"May I Mommy?" Alex asked, reminding Haley that the hierarchy had changed.

"You may, baby slut," Claire smiled, "crawl under your big sister and eat her sweet peach."

"Yes, Mommy," Alex obeyed, awkwardly crawling beneath her sister.

Haley wasn't sure she approved of Alex asking Mom's permission before obeying her, but in the heat of the moment she cared more about coming. She bounced back on her Mom's dick, taking it as deep into her ass as she could. "Fuck me Mommy; eat me, my baby sis."

"This asshole is mine," Claire clarified, as she watched her daughter bounce back on her cock.

"Yes, Mommy, you own my asshole," Haley agreed mindlessly, her orgasm rising quickly from the amazing double pleasure of having her ass fucked while simultaneously getting her cunt licked.

"You want to be my daughter pet?" Claire asked, slapping her daughter's ass as it jiggled all over the place like Jell-O.

"Yes, Mommy, I'll be a good daughter pet for you," Haley moaned, as Alex really went to town licking her pussy.

"Good girl," Claire purred, and added, "Come, my daughter slut. Come all over your baby sister's face."

"Oh yes, Mommy, fuck, Mommy, yes, yes, yes," Haley babbled and moaned, as she collapsed forward, her face collapsing between her sister's spread legs, as her pussy juice flooded out.

"Yes," Alex moaned, loving the pussy juice splashing all over her face.

Haley trembled uncontrollably, the orgasm ripping through her.

Claire admired her daughter's gaping asshole and jiggling ass cheeks as her daughter came. She glanced at the clock, and realized she had to go, and soon. She grabbed her phone and took a couple pictures of Haley's gaping well fucked asshole to go along with Alex's gaping fucked asshole from last night... wanting to capture this moment forever.

She would have loved to keep playing... to have both of her daughters worshipping her body, but that would have to wait until later (two nights later to be exact, as it turned out). She went into her bedroom, grabbed the double-ended dildo she'd foolishly thought was a waste of money, returned to Haley's room and said, "Sluts, fuck each other with this."

The girls looked up at the long double-ended dildo, and Alex whined, "You're not going to ass fuck me?"

"Later," Claire promised.

"Promise?" Alex asked.

"Promise," Claire nodded. "But right now I have to get to work."

"Which means we need to work this dick together," Alex complied, as she pushed Haley onto her back and shoved one end of the dildo into her sister's sopping wet cunt.

"Ooooooh," Haley moaned, as her sister moved close to her, and after some awkward positioning, their legs were intertwined, and the dildo was deep inside both of their pussies.

"Now grind," Claire said, as she removed her harness.

"Yes, Mommy," both girls moaned, as they began fucking each other, and Claire snapped a final photo.

....

Claire had always had an excellent sexual appetite, although it had withered slightly during the last couple of years, but this reawakening of her lesbian side, her dominant side, also rekindled her sex life with Phil; and he became a major benefactor to his wife and daughters' frequent incestuous lesbian play, as Claire's libido was now constantly on fire.

Claire also understood that there needed to be a fine line drawn in this new mother-daughter relationship. She understood the girls were completely in love with each other in a way far deeper than just sexually. So although she continued to fuck her daughters' assholes and to sit on their faces, she also encouraged them to enjoy each other every chance they could get... and the girls did just that... finding occasions to end up kissing, licking, and fucking each other every single night.

As Claire took it in the ass from behind (Phil drilling her this time), she couldn't help but smile at how she'd caught her daughters in their taboo incestuous act, and then had utilised that discovery to make her daughters into her personal fuck toys and cunt munchers. And that chain of events had turned out to be the best possible outcome for the entire family... well, except for the as always oblivious Luke.

EPILOGUE: A MONTH LATER

The three girls celebrated their one-month fuck anniversary with a weekend in Boston, that included a very nice dinner, and ended with a wild night at Le Chateau Club.

Both girls had vibrating butt-plugs in their asses, with Claire having fun playing with the remotes.

Alex ate Claire's pussy in a bathroom stall at the airport.

Haley ate her Mom to orgasm on the plane.

Alex was under the table munching away again, as Claire flipped through all the pictures she'd taken of her girls in compromising, exhilarating positions, as they all looked forward to their arrival at the legendary Parisian lesbian club Claire had learned about a couple weeks ago when she'd reconnected with her old submissive college roommate.

THE END