Modern Fuck-ily: Daughter Pets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmmm, Mommy," Alex moaned, taking the cock out of her mouth long enough to say wickedly, "Your sweet innocent baby girl needs her ass fucked with Mommy's big cock."

"You want to be Mommy's ass slut, sweetheart?" Claire asked, her entire body on fire with this rekindling of her former powerful, dominant self.

Alex, wanting this dick in her ass right now, answered, "Yes, Mommy, I'd love to be your submissive pussy-munching, ass-taking, submissive, incestuous, pet slut."

"I never would have imagined you to be such a nasty-talking kinky slut," Claire said approvingly, as she pointed to her king-sized bed.

"Me neither," Alex admitted, as she got off her knees and obediently went to the bed. "But Haley awakened a side of me I never knew existed, and she helped me overcome my confusing identity crisis, as I tried to figure out why I preferred checking out girls to boys."

"And you two are serious?" Claire asked, "You're in love?" as Alex hiked up her skirt to reveal she too wasn't wearing any panties.

"As crazy as it sounds, yes," Alex answered, it seeming so surreal to be admitting her love for her sister to her mother, as she was about to sodomize her.

"Well, I won't ever have to worry about a surprise pregnancy then," Claire joked, as she grabbed the bottle of lube she'd bought last night for this precise moment... and well, for taking Haley's asshole too.

"True enough," Alex laughed, as she watched her mother lube the strap-on.

"I haven't worn one of these in over twenty years," Claire said.

"Well, it looks great on you," Alex admired her mother's beauty. Her body was still in amazing shape, her tits so perkily perfect and her legs so sexy, especially in the stockings.

"It'll look even better inside you," Claire smiled, as she climbed onto the bed and moved behind her bent over daughter.

"Mmmmm," Alex moaned, as she looked back at her beautiful mother and said wickedly, "Now slam that big dick up your sweet daughter's asshole, Mommy."

"Honey, you say the sexiest things," Claire said, as she pulled her daughter's cheeks apart to admire her puckered, inviting back door. Yes, she was going to fuck this beautiful asshole, but first she was going to eat it. She bent down and licked it.

"Oh, yes, Mommy," Alex moaned, "eat your daughter's nasty asshole."

Claire swirled her tongue around the delicious starfish as she said, "You have such a cute little backdoor, baby girl."

"It won't be so little once you pound the shit out of it," Alex said wickedly, loving being able to just be her submissive slutty self with her mother.

"You really like it in the ass, baby?" Claire asked, finding it fascinating that her daughters could have the same kinky fetish she'd always had.

"I come hardest with a dick pounding my asshole, Mommy," Alex answered, dying to feel that dick in her ass, even though she also loved having her mother eat her asshole.

"So do I," Claire admitted, as she probed the tight asshole.

"Like Mommy, like daughter," Alex moaned, loving to have her asshole licked by her Mom.

"Such a delicious asshole," Claire moaned.

"Yes, Mommy, eat your baby girl's asshole," Alex pleaded, loving the feeing of having her ass probed with her Mom's tongue, and also their constant incestuous references.

"Mommy loves your asshole, baby girl," Claire crooned, as she slid a finger inside her daughter's delicious asshole. Claire loved the visual of a gaped asshole, and she imagined her daughter's fine back end would look perfect when it was gaped wide open.

"Oh yes, finger my asshole, Mommy," Alex moaned.

"I'm going to gape this delicious asshole nice and wide for you, baby girl," Claire said, while she didn't finger fuck her daughter's asshole, but instead wiggled her finger around, methodically gaping the asshole from the inside.

"Oh, Mommy, that feels so nice," Alex moaned, the feeling of a finger slowly moving around inside her being a whole new level of sexual exploration. It was a soothing pleasure, very different from a hard ass pounding.

"This tight asshole is perfect for a gaping," Claire said, as she explored every region inside her daughter's asshole.

"Then gape my asshole good, Mommy," Alex whimpered, sinking to poor grammar, the feeling of the finger exploring her insides so erotically pleasurable.

"Here comes an additional finger, baby slut," Claire warned, as she slid another finger inside her baby girl.

"Ooooooooh, yes, Mommy," Alex moaned, feeling her asshole stretch a little more as the second finger filled her.

Claire resumed the gaping process... exploring her daughter's asshole with two fingers.

"Slide another finger in, Mommy, Alex moaned, loving this soothing sensation.

"You really are a nasty, anally gaped slut," Claire smiled, as she obliged by really stretching her daughter's asshole out with a third finger.

"Yes, Mommy," Alex whimpered, as a slight pain hit her as she felt her asshole stretching wider than it ever had before.

"Relax, baby," Claire instructed, familiar with the process of really gaping an asshole.

"Yes, Mommy," Alex agreed, loving the pleasure and pain principle.

"I'm going to train you to be a perfect ass slut for Mommy and Haley, baby girl," Claire promised, as she slowly rotated her fingers inside her daughter's ass and widened them further.

"Ooooooooooh," Alex moaned, as she felt her ass being spread unnaturally, even as it felt so natural.

"Such a good ass slut you are," Claire purred, as she was just about ready to ass fuck her daughter's gaping asshole.

"Yes, Mommy, make me into the best ass slut ever," Alex moaned, always wanting to be the best at everything she did: school, pussy licking, and ass taking.

Claire pulled her fingers out, bent down, and swirled her tongue around inside the gaping hole.

"Oh yes, Mommy, eat my gaping asshole," Alex moaned, enjoying the tongue probing inside her.

Claire's tongue fucked the asshole, getting it as deep inside as she could, wishing she had a Gene Simmons type of tongue.

"Your daughter loves Mommy's tongue in her asshole," Alex said.

"Ready for Mommy to ass fuck you, baby girl?" Claire asked, as she leaned back and admired her handiwork.

"Yes, Mommy, slam that big dick in your baby girl's asshole, and fuck the shit out of it," Alex moaned, the anticipation driving her wild with lust.

Claire positioned her lubed cock at her daughter's gaping asshole, and rotated the head of her cock around it.

"Just shove that dick in my asshole, Mommy," Alex begged, wanting to be ass fucked hard. "Make me your anal fuck toy, Mommy."

"Such a dirty slut," Claire said, as she slid her cock inside her daughter's ass.

"Now that I know this side of my Mommy, I'll always be a cunt-licking, ass-taking slut for you," Alex declared with a moan, as the eight inches slid inside her butt hole.

"Oh, you'll be eating Mommy's pussy all the time from now on, baby girl," Claire promised, already looking forward to sitting on her daughter's cute, nerdy face.

"Any time, Mommy," Alex moaned, loving to add the word 'Mommy' to every response.

"You'll love Mommy's cunt," Claire predicted, as the entire eight inches disappeared into her daughter's big booty.

"I know I will. I can't wait to eat your cunt, Mommy," Alex said, her mouth already watering at the possibility of being between her Mom's legs, lapping away at the same pussy she once came out of... it was so surreal and kinky to think about. She then added, "Now fuck me Mommy, fuck my asshole, pound my ass, make me your anal daughter slut."

"So hot," Claire moaned, as she began pumping in and out of her daughter's asshole, feeling a rush like she couldn't ever remember feeling before: exotic, powerful and intimate.

"Yes, Mommy, fuck me," Alex moaned, as she felt her entire body burning with lust.

Claire grasped her younger daughter's hips and began to slam into her. She wasn't making love to Alex's ass, she was hammering it.

"Oh yes, fuck, Mommy, ream my shit hole," Alex cried out wickedly, her orgasm already building quickly from the wicked taboo act.

"God, you're one hot nasty ass slut," Claire purred, loving how nasty her usually good girl was turning out to be... just like she'd been, back in her college days. What was equally as hot as fucking her hot daughter in the ass, was the way her ass cheeks jiggled with each deep inward thrust. Her daughter's ass was so big and beautiful... an asshole created to be fucked!

"Yes, God, Mommy, pound me, pound my asshole," Alex moaned, her orgasm getting closer, feeling her ass shuddering with each hard thrust into it.

"Come, my baby slut," Claire ordered, slamming into her hard and deep. "Come from getting ass fucked like a cheap bimbo bitch!"

"Oh yes, Mommy, call me names, and keep fucking me," Alex begged, as she began to bounce back, wanting to take that dick as deep up her asshole as she possibly could.

"Come, baby slut, become Mommy's submissive pet, her cunt licker," Claire implored, her own pussy on fire from hearing her daughter's moans and her wicked tongue.

"Oh yes, Mommy, yes Mommy, yes, yes, Mommy, fuck my ass, fuck me Mommy, yes, yes, yes," Alex babbled like a bimbo for a good minute, before screaming, "Mommy!!!!"

Claire felt a massive rush of pleasure course through her as she watched her daughter getting ass fucked by her... just like she'd come from getting ass fucked so many times in her life... mostly by Phil's dick.

Alex collapsed forward, trembling uncontrollably as her Mommy's cock slipped out of her ass.

As Alex continued trembling, Claire reached for her phone, took a picture of her daughter's gaped asshole, hoping soon to compare it to her other daughter's, since she planned to repeat this gaping process with Haley very soon. She then got out of the harness, flipped her daughter onto her back and said, "Honey, you got Mommy so wet."

"Then sit on my face, Mommy, I want to eat you so bad," Alex said in a lustful daze, as her body was on fire.

"God, you're so sexy, Alex," Claire said as she straddled her daughter.

"Such a pretty pussy my Mommy has," Alex said, as a very wet, neatly trimmed pussy was lowered onto her face.

"Eat your Mommy, baby slut, eat Mommy's pussy good," Claire said, the she repeated, "you got me so fucking wet."

"Yes, Mommy," Alex obeyed, as she began lapping up the sweet nectar of her Mommy's pussy... and as she'd suspected it might, it had a taste very similar to her big sister's.

"Oh yes, eat Mommy's cunt baby girl, eat Mommy's wet pussy," Claire moaned, her orgasm building more quickly than usual.

Alex licked hungrily... wanting to get her Mommy off, wanting to feel the warm wetness gush out of her Mommy's cunt, and to taste the full flood of her pussy cum.

Claire hadn't been eaten this well in decades, Phil not really good at it, although he tried, the poor dear. Her daughter on the other hand, was a natural pussy pleaser, and no doubt about it, a natural lesbian. "Oh yes dearest, Mommy's getting close."

"Come all over my face," Alex begged between her eager licks.

"Oh yes, baby girl, eat your Mommy, eat Mommy's box, eat Mommy," Claire repeated, constantly reminding herself and her daughter of the wicked incestuous reality of this encounter, which enhanced their pleasure times infinity.

Alex, hearing the moans and knowing her mother was close, sucked her Mommy's swollen clit between her lips, and shook her head like a terrier with a pull toy.

"You cunt-licking wicked girl, you're making Mommy come," Claire declared, then a moment later erupted all over her daughter's face.

"Yes, Mommy, I love it," Alex moaned, her body basking in the afterglow of her orgasm, as well as basking in the joy of getting her Mommy off, and feeling her warm wet juice flowing onto her face, onto her lips, and into her mouth.

"Yes, baby," Claire moaned, as she grabbed the headboard for balance, as pleasure swirled through the very core of her existence.

Alex licked up as much of her Mom's cum as she could, so excited to be tasting her Mom's sweet, heavenly nectar.

Claire rolled off of her daughter and said, looking down at her wet-faced girl, "That was amazing!"

"Agreed, Mommy," Alex said, looking up at her red-faced Mom.

"So, do you want to help make your sister my pet too?" Claire asked.

"Is my face drenched in your cum?" Alex smiled.

"Yes, it appears that it is," Claire smiled.

"Then what's the plan?" Alex asked.

"Let's go shower together, and I'll explain my thoughts," Claire said, leaning down and kissing her daughter in a fashion that was far from familial.

Alex kissed her Mom back, having learned with Haley that intimacy was always a sweet conclusion to some nasty sex.

When Claire broke the kiss, she said, "Damn, I taste good."

"Damn, you do," Alex agreed.

They washed each other's bodies, Alex learning the power of a showerhead orgasm while her mother sucked on her big tits. Claire learned her daughter was always hungry, as Alex returned the orgasm by once again devouring her pussy, while warm water pelted down on them both.

They were both in their pajamas when Phil came home and asked how their night had been.

Claire smiled, "Our daughter is simply wonderful. We bonded this evening in ways we never have before."

"That sounds utterly magical," Phil said, with his geeky smile.

"Oh, Dad, it was indeed magical," Alex agreed.

"Yes, the most magical night ever," Claire added, sharing a secret wink with her daughter.

.....

The next morning, the moment after Phil's car had departed the driveway, Claire and Alex both got dressed in thigh high stockings and nothing else, and sneaked into Haley's room.

It was 8:30 in the morning, which was not a time of day when Haley was usually awake, or truth be told, when she was even aware people could be awake.

Claire had already called into her work, saying she'd be late, but would definitely be there in time for a scheduled eleven o'clock conference call.

Alex crawled under Haley's sheets, parted her sister's legs, not surprised to see she wasn't wearing any panties to hinder this sneak attack, and began waking her up in the best possible way. Meanwhile Claire climbed onto the bed and facing the head of it, perched herself directly above her daughter's sleeping face.

Haley was in a deep sleep, and for a couple minutes she didn't even realize she was being molested... but thought she was just having a sweet dream. As she began to awaken from her slumber, unaware that her mother was above her on the bed or how indecently early in the morning it was, she moaned, "I think I'll have you wake me up this way every morning, baby sis."

Alex agreed, "Mmmmm, this is indeed a delicious and nutritious breakfast," wondering when their Mom was going to spring the surprise on her sister.

Claire wanted to say, 'as is this', but she didn't want her daughter to know quite yet whose pussy was sitting on her face, as she quickly lowered herself (and therefore her pussy) right onto her daughter's groggy face.

Haley's eyes went wide instantly, as she moved a hand down to the head between her legs, and because of the hair she knew it was Alex... but then who was on her face? It certainly wasn't Luke, because this person unmistakably had a cunt, which was very wet!

Claire slowly ground on her daughter's face, waking her up.

Haley wondered could this be her Mom? Had Alex actually seduced her? Who else could it be? Yet how could shy little Alex have seduced her so soon?

Claire, wanting to make it clear who was in charge, and to let her eldest daughter know whose pussy was on her face, revealed herself with an order, "Eat Mommy's pussy, my big girl."

Haley was jolted awake, like being struck by a lightning bolt.

"Yes, big sis, eat Mommy's pussy," Alex added, "I can personally guarantee it's delicious," as she lapped away at her pussy.

Haley was so shocked she couldn't think or react, although she had ordered Alex to seduce their Mom, and although they'd both gotten incredibly turned on when they'd role played mother fucker, she'd never imagined her wicked plan would actualize anytime soon. Yet her Mom's pussy (apparently), accompanied by her Mom's voice (unmistakeable) was sitting on her face.

Claire, wanting to make it very clear from the start that she was in charge, reached down, pulled Haley's face deeper into her wetness and ordered, "Get eating, my daughter pet, I have to get to work in a bit."

Daughter pet? Haley pondered that unexpected term, even as she obeyed her Mom's order and began licking... still a little overwhelmed and shocked by what was happening.

"Good girl," Claire moaned, as she felt her elder daughter's tongue begin licking her box... sending an immediate and delightful chill up her spine.

"Eat our Mistress Mommy's cunt, big sis," Alex encouraged her, as she pulled the sheets away from her head so she could watch.

Haley loved being in charge, but she also loved eating pussy, and the pussy on her face being her mother's was the ultimate rush... even more wickedly taboo than when she'd turned her sister, made her into her ass slut, and then had fallen for her.

"Yes, Haley, eat Mommy's cunt before she fucks that big-ass booty of yours," Claire moaned, informing her daughter of what was happening next.

"Yes, Mommy can really fuck an ass, Haley," Alex added, "something else I can personally attest to," loving this hot three-way moment, although she wished she could see her sister's pretty face eating their Mom's pussy, and watch her reaction to the upcoming domino tumble of shocking revelations.

Haley had so many questions, yet they would all have to wait as she finished the task at tongue, licking her mother's indeed very delicious pussy, even as tapped her sister to do the same to her own pussy.

Alex watched, admiring her Mom's ass, and enjoying the hot incest scene, before diving back into her delicious breakfast.

Haley licked away, accustomed to being the one on top receiving the pleasure in this scenario, and not the one on her back delivering it. That said, she loved this role reversal at least for now, especially since it was her mother's pussy that was on her face.

Claire's orgasm was building quickly, the rush of corrupting a second daughter (kind of, since Haley had already done an excellent job of corrupting herself) adding to the pleasure. "That's it, daughter, eat Mommy's cunt; get that tongue deep into Mommy's pussy."

Alex added, "Doesn't our Mommy have a delicious cunt?"

Haley agreed, although her words were muffled by her Mom's pussy, "So good," so they sounded more like "Shff kfft."

"Suck on my clit, you incestuous Mommy-loving cunt-licking slut," Claire ordered her elder daughter wickedly, as her orgasm approached.

Haley was shocked by her mother's nasty tongue, although she was equally turned on, as she aggressively attacked her mother's clit, desperate to get her off, and to taste the warm bath of her Mom's pussy cum.

Alex could tell her Mom was close, so she looked up and watched, wishing she could see the facial expressions of her pretty Mom and her pretty sister.

"Oh yes Haley, eat Mommy, eat Mommy, eat Mommy!" Claire screamed, as her orgasm hit home.

Haley hungrily drank as much of the flooding pussy as she could, wanting to taste her Mom's sweet cum.

Alex resumed her own breakfast treat, as her Mom coated her sister's face with her cum... part of her jealous she wasn't the one savouring her Mom's sweet pussy.

Claire savoured her orgasm for a minute before she climbed off of her elder daughter's face and looked down at her wet face, "Good girl."

"That was quite the surprise, Mom," Haley said, as she moaned from her sister's ongoing tongue.

"Both of you get on all fours beside each other," Claire ordered.