Modern Fuck-ily: Daughter Pets

Story Info
Claire makes both her daughters into ass sluts.
9k words
4.66
70k
110
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Modern Fuck-ily: Daughter Pets

Summary: Claire makes both her daughters into ass sluts.

Note 1: This is dedicated to MTL17 who requested the fantasy.

Note 2: This is a sexual parody of Modern Family, at a time when Alex is eighteen and Haley is twenty.

Note 3: This is a special Geek Pride Story as Haley awakens the inner slut in our nerdy protagonist Alex.

Note 4: Thanks to Tex Beethoven and Robert for editing this story.

Note 5: This is the second part to Modern Fuck-ily: A Sisterly Lust, where Haley has already turned her baby sister into her anal pet, and they ponder whether they should add their mom to the mix. Unbeknownst to them, Claire has caught them in the act, which rekindles her dominant lesbian past before she married Phil, and she begins pondering whether she should seduce her daughters before they try to seduce her.

Modern Fuck-ily: Daughter Pets

Claire woke up the next morning replaying last night and her impulse purchases. Spying on her daughters in a secret lesbian encounter, an anal lesbian encounter no less, but even more intriguing: one where her two daughters had role played fucking their own mother... her... and all this had rekindled her long-quelled sexual past.

One where back in college she'd been a dominant lesbian... a Mistress.


Sure, she was in charge in the bedroom with Phil, although she played him so well he never realized she was doing it... but now her pussy burned with lust at the thought of wielding a strap-on again.

If they hadn't been her daughters, her own flesh and blood, Claire would likely have burst in and taken control last night... she'd always been a woman who took what she wanted.

Yet they had been her daughters, and even though they'd been committing incest and had even been quite openly role playing dominating their mother... she couldn't cross that line.

Now that she was thinking with her head instead of her revved up libido, Claire knew she'd made the right decision. She couldn't cross that line, although she did need to have a serious discussion with her daughters.

Claire shook her head at herself for spending almost two hundred dollars on sex toys last night, making her super late for the fundraiser. Two strap-ons, a double-ended dildo, and two remote control butt plugs were likely a complete waste of money, and definitely not items she could return for a refund.

Claire sighed, but then the idea of maybe using these on Gloria popped into her head. Gloria was kind of her mother-in-law and a close friend, but she wasn't related to her by blood at all.

.....

Alex couldn't stop thinking about the moving shadow she thought she'd seen last night. What if Mom had come back for some reason, caught Haley and her in their twisted incestuous act, cast a shadow on the hallway wall while doing whatever, snuck back downstairs, had her phone ring on her, and not wanting to get caught, had left the phone on the kitchen table still ringing, and crept out.

It seemed pretty far fetched, because if her Mom had caught them having incestuous sex, she would certainly have barged in and read them the riot act. Wouldn't she?

Plus, the shadow could have been anything. A trick of the light, perhaps. She'd only caught the briefest glimpse of whatever it was, while she was in the middle of complete sexual submission and lust, and she was clearly not thinking at all straight at the time.

She was making a mountain out of a molehill. Right?

.....

Haley had a great sleep all night, without a worry in the world. Plus, she was snuggled up with the person she loved the most, using one of Alex's big titties for a pillow.

.....

Claire made brunch, everyone sleeping in after their late nights, and eventually she had Phil go and get the girls up, thinking 11:30 was late enough to sleep. Plus, she wanted to see how her girls would react to a few sly questions about last night.

Luke still wasn't home, so it was just the girls who came downstairs for brunch.

"Morning, girls," Claire greeted cheerily, as she set a large platter of pancakes on the kitchen table.

"Morning, Mom," the girls said in perfect unison.

"What about me?" Phil asked.

"Morning, Dad," both girls said, still in sync.

"So what did you girls do last night?" Claire asked.

Alex's eyes went big as Haley said airily, "We just hung out."

"Doing what?" Claire asked, taking note of the look of guilt on Alex's face and the complete lack of guilt on Haley's. One had been routinely lying to her for years, and the other never did.

"Watching movies," Haley said.

"Which ones, Alex?" Claire asked.

"Um, I, um," Alex said, so rattled by the simple question she couldn't come up with a lie.

"Jumanji," Haley said, rescuing her sister. Kinda.

"Again?" Phil asked, "didn't you watch that a couple days ago?"

"The Rock is hot," Haley said. "Isn't he, Alex?"

"Yeah," Alex said succinctly, then changed the subject, hoping to quell the lingering fear in her head that Mom had caught them last night, "How was the fundraiser?"

"It was good," Claire said.

Phil asked, "How would you know, when you missed half of it?"

Alex's eyes went wide.

Haley began eating, oblivious that her mother and sister were probing each other for clues.

"I got there a little late," Claire said, trying to terminate this subject of conversation.

"A little late?" Phil challenged her. "You missed over half of the entertainment."

Alex's theory was now plausible.

Claire said, "I was there for quite a while before I found you; I got stuck in a long conversation with Brenda and Karen."

Haley asked, still oblivious to everything, "Mom, do you have any whipped cream?"

Claire answered, "Yeah, honey," and went to the fridge for the aerosol can.

Alex didn't ask any more questions, as she tried to process the discovery that her mother had had plenty of time to come home, catch them, remain quiet for some reason, and make a shadow on the wall before slipping away.

Claire didn't push her queries any further either, as she joined the girls and Phil for brunch, and Haley sprayed whipped cream all over her pancakes.

.....

Alex burst into Haley's room and announced, "I think Mom knows about us!"

"What?" Haley asked.

"She's acting weird."

"How?"

"She missed half the fundraiser," Alex continued.

"Lucky her."

"I saw a moving shadow in the hallway last night just as you were about to sit on my face," Alex said, trying to embellish the gravity of the possible scenario.

"Good idea," Haley said irrelevantly.

"You're not even listening!" Alex complained, frustrated by her dim-witted, self-centered sister.

"I'm hearing you," Haley said. "You think Mom caught you eating my pussy."

"Exactly," Alex said.

"And if that's true," Haley said, as she spread her legs to offer up her delicious pussy, "she didn't stop us, even though she could have."

"Yeah, but..." Alex said, suddenly distracted by her sister's pussy. Fuck, why do I shift from a genius to a bimbo every time I see my sister's pussy?

"Which would mean, my dear Watson," Haley Sherlocked as she snapped her fingers and pointed to her pussy, "Mom wants to join us and become our little fuck toy."

"How on earth do you come to that ridiculous conclusion?" Alex demanded, her mouth watering at her sister's tantalizing twat, while she moved to stand at the foot of Haley's bed.

"How in hell do you not come to the same one?" Haley countered. "If she saw us having sex and was feeling motherly instead of lustful, why wouldn't she stop us?"

Alex was brought up short. Haley of all people, had just made a great point. Mom would definitely have stopped them if she caught them, wouldn't she? Unless at the time, she was feeling less than protective of her daughters' morals. "I guess that might make sense," she allowed, as she crawled onto the bed and between her sister's legs.

"Now I want to turn her into my Mommy pet even more," Haley said, as her sister started licking her pussy.

"Let's just keep this between us for now," Alex said, as always unable to resist the sweet temptation of her sister's exotic peach.

"You'd love to eat Mommy, wouldn't you?" Haley asked, as her sister parted her pussy lips.

"You're so bad," Alex moaned, getting turned on by eating pussy, as she wondered what it would be like actually to eat her mother's pussy... would it taste the same as her sister's? Different? Similar?

"And you're so good... at eating cunt," Haley moaned, loving to watch her nerdy sister between her legs.

"I love yours," Alex said, lapping away at her favorite meal.

"And soon you'll love Mommy's too," Haley teased, really beginning to like the idea of making Mommy her pet... although she had no idea how to turn that pipe dream into a reality.

"Mmmmmm," Alex moaned, willing to agree to almost anything to continue eating this pussy, or to get ass fucked.

"That will be your next task," Haley said, before pulling her sister deeper into her pussy.

Alex got her sister off, and as she sat up, her sister's tasty cum all over her face, Haley asked, "So, brains of the outfit, how are you going to seduce Mommy?"

"You're serious about that?" Alex gasped.

"Well... you can at least plant some seeds," Haley offered.

"I wouldn't even know where to begin!"

"Just keep talking about sex with Mom," Haley suggested.

"That's just so weird!"

"No weirder than you being my sister slut."

"No, I guess it isn't," Alex admitted.

"Or that we love each other."

"No, that's definitely weird but true," Alex smiled, as Haley kissed her.

Sweetly and intimately.

"Now, baby sister, you get no more pussy, or my cock up that great ass of yours, until you've planted some seeds for our seduction of Mommy," Haley laid down the law.

"You're really obsessed with our Mom," Alex sighed, knowing deep down that she was going to do it, as she couldn't go a day anymore without munching her sister's addictive pussy, or taking a dick up her ass every couple of days, at the least.

"I just want what I want," Haley said, slapping her sister's ass.

"And you want Mom to be our sex slave," Alex said.

"Exactly," Haley nodded, "so while I'm gone tonight, plant some seeds."

"Fine," Alex said with a sigh and a smile. "The things I do for your pussy."

"Or for my cock up your asshole," Haley embellished, slapping her sister's ass once more for luck.

.....

Claire had been riding on an inner yoyo all day. On the one hand, she sensed that Alex knew that she knew what the girls had done. On the other hand, how could she possibly have figured it out? Except that she was brilliant, so who knew what she could deduce?

A growing part of her wanted to make her kids into her pussy pleasing kids. She wanted to fuck her kids... to ass fuck them, in particular. They both had such amazing big booties... a lovely feature they certainly hadn't gotten from her.

Yet, she knew incest was wrong... wrong... wrong! Yet no matter how much she tried, she couldn't push that visual of Alex getting ass fucked out of her head... or how they'd been role playing being literal mother fuckers, and obviously loving the idea!

She'd masturbated herself to two orgasms today, both times imagining herself dominating her two daughters.

With Phil out for the evening, she imagined she'd be indulging in some more self-love.

.....

That night Claire was downstairs reading a book, Phil out for the night at a magic show, Haley out with friends, when Alex decided to go and plant her so-called seeds, as Haley had ordered her to, or at least to find out whether Mom had indeed come back last night... a possibility she just couldn't push out of her head.

"Hey, Mom," Alex said, showing up downstairs dressed in a skirt and nylons, not for any other reason than she liked wearing them.

"Hey, honey," Claire looked up to see her daughter rather dressed up. "Going out again?"

"No," Alex said. "Just trying to get used to dressing more femininely."

"Well, it's working, you beauty," Claire said, her pussy instantly tinging with possibilities.

"Good," Alex smiled, noticing that, or at least feeling like, her mother was checking her out. "It's all so new to me."

"Well, I think it's great seeing you come out of your shell."

"I didn't even know I was in a shell," Alex joked, as she sat down on the couch with her Mom.

"Well, you've always been a little stiff," Claire teased, as she caught sight of the top of her daughter's stockings.

Alex laughed, "I guess I was a bit of a prude."

"Not quite a prude," Claire said, "just a little reserved."

"Well, I feel I've really broken out of my shell in the past little while," Alex said.

"How so?" Claire said, interested in this conversation both as a mother, and possibly as a seductress.

"Well, these, for instance," Alex said, trying to dole out subtle hints, raising her skirt enough to show her stockings and garter-belt.

"Well, that is new," Claire agreed. She then asked, "How was your date last night?"

"It was a lot of fun," Alex admitted, leaving her lace stocking top in clear view.

"Where did you go? Claire asked, knowing they hadn't gone anywhere.

"To her place," Alex said.

Really?" Claire said. "That sounds intimate."

"Yes, she made me a homemade dinner, Alex said, thinking how naughty her answer actually was.

"I love homemade dinners," Claire responded, catching Alex's innuendo, even though Alex didn't know she had.

"Yes, I do too," Alex said, sensing that somehow her Mom was quite aware of the innuendo.

Claire asked, "What else did you two do?"

"Um, I, um," Alex babbled, beginning to think very strongly that her mother knew about her and Haley... that the shadow she thought she'd seen was indeed a shadow, with its source currently sitting right next to her. Yet she still couldn't be sure.

Claire, not quite ready to let her daughter know she knew, asked, "May I tell you something that may make you a little uncomfortable?"

"Um, sure," Alex said, realizing her mother most certainly did know, as she suddenly felt nauseous.

Claire revealed, "I had some lesbian adventures when I was younger."

"You did?" Alex asked, surprised by her Mom's revelation and immediately swinging her pendulum in the opposite direction, relieved that her Mom didn't know the truth after all.

"Yes, if truth should be told, I thought I might be a true lesbian, until your Dad came along," Claire said.

"Well, I'm sure glad he did, or else I wouldn't even exist!" Alex joked. "But I don't think I'll ever find a guy who could change my orientation," thinking of Haley's ripe pussy, and her amazing ability to get her off with her strap-on cock.

"I'm not trying to say you're not a lesbian," Claire said, putting her hand on her daughter's nylon leg, "because that's not my call to make, it's yours. I'm just saying that because of my past I understand very well what you're feeling, and I support you one hundred percent."

"Thanks, Mom, that means a lot," Alex said, although she wasn't sure her mother would still support her, if she knew who the other girl was.

Claire squeezed her daughter's leg and said, "We'll continue this conversation in a minute. I need to go to the washroom."

"Okay," Alex said, as her Mom walked away. She then texted Haley: Mom had lesbian encounters in college.

Unfortunately Haley didn't respond, as Alex wondered whether Mom had been a submissive or a dominant back in her sapphic days.

Claire couldn't resist the temptation. The fire had been rekindled, and she had to take advantage of what was right in front of her. She went up to her bedroom, slipped out of her clothes, put on a garter-belt and stockings, minus one clasp, and her anal strap-on, deciding she was going to assert herself as the top girl in this family, both as a mother and a Mistress.

Alex was playing a game on her phone wondering what was taking Mom so long, when she heard her mother call out, "Alex, please come to my bedroom. I need your help with something."

Just then Haley responded: Well then, dig deeper and make Mommy our pet.

Alex put her phone down, sighing, curious what Mom might need, as she pondered what else she could do to try and slyly advance Haley's wild demands. She walked upstairs to her Mom's room, walked in, and froze in place.

"Can you help me with this clasp, honey?" Claire asked, her strap-on pointing directly at her wide-eyed daughter.

"S-s-sure," Alex stammered, completely stunned at seeing her shapely mother almost entirely naked, her breasts firm and perfect, her legs in nylons that were so sexy, and the strap-on between her legs, that if it wasn't intended for her, who else could it possibly be for?

"I just can't reach this one in the back," Claire said, as her daughter approached her, looking completely bewildered.

Alex, her pussy suddenly damp, reached her mother, and she dropped to her knees in a complete daze. She reached for the clasp and fastened it to the stocking.

"Thanks, honey," Claire said, as she made a quarter turn so once again, her strap-on was pointing right at Alex.

Alex stared at the cock... a nice eight-incher... and she could see just a little bit of pubic hair poking out from behind the harness.

Claire said, "Go ahead, Alex; get ready for Mommy to become a daughter fucker... for real this time."

"So that was you in the hallway last night?" Alex asked, even though it was now obvious... as she thought to herself: I was right.

"It was. How long have you two been fucking?" Claire asked bluntly, feeling a little liberated at being able to speak so nastily.

"A couple months," Alex admitted, feeling liberated to be able to tell someone who she was being intimate with, and based on her mother's changed attire and her mention of becoming a daughter fucker, she was more than okay with their relationship.

"And I saw that you're the submissive one," Claire said, as she traced her daughter's lips with her cock... God, she wanted to see her cute daughter sucking her cock, eating her pussy, and taking it in her ass. All which she planned to achieve tonight.

"Yes Mommy, I am," Alex replied, instantly entering her submissive mode, and right now in as much awe regarding what was about to happen as she'd been the first time with Haley... although her mother revealing such a naughty side was even more shocking than her sister, who'd always been a wild child.

"Although Haley assumed last night she'd be in charge in her wild fantasy of becoming a mother fucker, I'm always in charge," Claire explained. "That's just who I am."

"Yes, Mommy," Alex repeated, her pussy burning with anticipation as she became the submissive bimbo she always was once her libido took control.

"You want Mommy to fuck you, Alex?" Claire asked, "In the ass?" loving to hear Alex calling her Mommy.

"Yes please, Mommy," Alex replied, "my ass is all yours," dying to become her Mommy's pet.

"Then get Mommy's dick nice and wet for that ass, baby girl," Claire ordered, feeling a rush of sexual adrenaline at giving her daughter a sexual order... at being in charge of another female again.

"Yes, Mommy," Alex repeated, as she sucked the long strap-on into her mouth.

"You look so sexy with my cock in your mouth, baby girl," Claire said, admiring her sweet, shy daughter bobbing on her cock.