Misbehave and Pay the Price.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think we should bring Carla, 'back down to earth' so to speak." Marie said.

"Need some help?"

"No, I can handle it."

In a few minutes, Marie returned to the living room with Carla. The clamps, restraints and ball gag had been removed but Marie had attached an electronic dog collar to her, the kind you use to teach a dog not to bark. Carla was completely submissive. Marie sat down next to him on the sofa and told Carla to sit---on the floor at her feet---as if she was the family dog. Carla did so, but then, in spite of her predicament, started to say something. Marie had turned the electric setting to near maximum. Humans have much more sensitive skin nerve endings than dogs. The jolt of electricity sent her sprawling.

"Don't do that again, bitch! You speak when you are spoken to and it always begins with mistress, as in, 'mistress, it won't happen again mistress'. Do you understand?

Carla nodded. Marie sent her sprawling again.

"Try again! Do you understand?"

"Mistress, yes mistress."

"Very good." Marie said. She turned to him. "I would love to have her as my slave, she's absolutely perfect! She needs to lose a few pounds and that accent has to go and she isn't very well educated, but, in time, she could be a very satisfying little slave."

"I'm just trying to get rid of her. She's yours if you want her, I have no more interest in her body."

"Well, she's exceptionally anally sensitive---your handiwork, I would assume. Now, I on the other hand am anally sensitive, fingers, tongues, butt plugs—but no cocks. My brother won't be back for almost a month...I can accomplish a lot in a month. I'll take her with me after you and I have a little fun."

Marie was still wearing her leather; it had a delightful opening between her legs. Spreading her legs obscenely, she commanded Carla to do her bidding.

"Get over here, cunt! Eat my pussy and you damned well better do better than the first time."

Carla started to stand up. Marie sent her sprawling again.

"On your knees unless I give you permission to stand up!"

Carla crawled over to Marie's pussy. "Mistress, yes mistress."

"Have you fucked her today? Somebody left a load of cum in her tail."

"Nope! I've been too busy instructing to have time. A friend stopped by and I always share my toys."

"Well, since you're not going to get that big cock of yours in my ass, why don't you have a go at hers? I like a man to cum once before he fucks me...it makes the fun last longer. Her pussy is mine exclusively for a while...just do her ass."

He was naked in seconds; Marie smiled approvingly when she saw his rock hard erection.

"She doesn't need any more lube; her rectum is pretty well stretched and dripping with fuck juice and Probe. Just nail her---hard!"

He did exactly that, showing no tenderness or gentleness as he sunk his oversized prick deep into Carla's bowels in a single stroke and began a savage assault on her tender hole. Carla's technique had improved and Marie came relatively quickly. He came soon after, dumping a load in Carla's slippery, sloppy pooper. Marie stood up and removed her leather attire.

"Let's go to the bedroom, I like fucking in a real bed." Marie said. "You're coming in to watch, little cunt! It's your choice. You can sit and watch me make love with this man who never will be---never could be---your man, or we can string you up again. Do anything that displeases me and you will find that you have no idea what real pain is. Is that understood?"

"Mistress, yes mistress."

Carla crawled into the bedroom; Marie rolled a leather hassock in behind her and instructed her to sit on it, legs beneath her at the foot of the bed so that she would have a perfect vantage point. He and Marie began to fondle each other, soon tumbling on the bed and beginning their oral explorations in earnest.

From his perspective, Marie was a delightfully fun and enjoyable lover. In spite of her absolute butch approach to Carla, when in bed with a man, Marie was exceptionally playful and exciting. It was such a strange, weird contrast for him to be making love with an attractive young woman, his kind of woman, in very normal ways after all of the strange shit that had transpired. After a prolonged session together, he and Marie ended up in each others arms, pretty much fucked out.

"Not what you expected, eh, stud?"

"Are you talking about the least deviant, most normal and absolutely fantastic sex I can ever remember?"

"Look, when I get between the sheets with a cute guy who turns me on, I'm just a girl. You were damned good, in charge, but open to suggestions, all man without being a dominant prick. I could really get used to it like this."

"So, help me, what's with the other side of your sexual persona? And again, you were way beyond amazing."

"How did I become a completely dominant butch dyke with women? I'm not really sure and I probably need to get some professional help, but who are you to talk? When I arrived you were definitely getting off on asserting yourself, so to speak, on that worthless little cunt down there---not that she doesn't deserve it. She is the kind of sniveling, whining, blame the world for my problems little slut that drives me up the wall and gives all women a bad name. Disciplining her is almost personal. She is a waste of valuable air on this planet in her current state; she'd be of more value as dog food. She's going to be a real challenge, she's so completely fucked up that it's going to take my very best work to turn her into a useful member of the human race. Look, I want to talk and her free show is over. Have you got any place we can park her?"

"There's a dog house in the back yard; the yard is fenced, the gate is locked and she's too short to climb over a six foot stockade, I think I can find a chain. Oh, there is one problem, she will have to share it with a very big, male Great Dane. I mean she's not in any danger at all, he's really very sweet but he can be a bit intimidating---he weighs over 140 pounds."

"Oh you are a perverted mother fucker! Excellent! Let's make it happen."

Soon, Carla was inside the large dog house; just for good measure, Marie changed collars, placing one around Carla's neck that had a lock on it which also locked the ten foot chain to the collar. The other end was locked to a post used to hold a bird feeder.

"Mistress..."

"I didn't speak to you cunt, so it better be good!"

"Mistress, I have to go..."

"Yea, I'm sure all that cum in your ass is having a laxative effect. My suggestion is you move as far away from your new home as possible so the smell of your own shit doesn't make you puke, dig a hole, squat down and shit. Any questions?"

The Great Dane had the run of the yard and was never chained. He easily weighed more than little Carla and in spite of the ample yard to play in, Ivan wanted to play with the humans present. He knew Carla was in no danger from Ivan other than more attention from the big friendly pooch than she might be in the mood for.

He was hard again; Marie noticed and led him back to the bedroom where the newly acquainted couple again enjoyed each other for the next few hours. They returned to the back yard a few hours later to discuss the disposition of Carla.

"What the hell are we going to do with her? I mean we can keep her here for the rest of the weekend but, she does have a job, albeit it a shitty one, and then her brat comes back on Sunday night. This is Friday...we do have two days..."

"I can accomplish a lot in two days, enough to ensure that I own her. I'll let her go to work and take care of her brat but I'll guarantee you that by the end of the weekend I will own her and she will come back for more."

Marie turned to him. "Hose her off...she's covered in mud and, I think, dog shit."

Marie roughly brought Carla to her feet as he turned the hose on her and washed away the mud and whatever. The water was cold; Carla started to complain. Marie reddened her plump ass with her bare hand. Carla was immediately silent. Maybe it wouldn't take a whole weekend? He and Marie left Carla to cuddle with Ivan and returned to the bedroom for some more traditional action of their own. They ultimately fell asleep in each others arms, awakening just after sun rise.

"We need to feed her." He said, with a tinge of guilt.

"Oh hell no! She's fat! A little fasting will do her no harm."

"Well, we need to feed ourselves."

"That'll work, neither of us are fat and I'm starved. Let's go throw together some breakfast."

After a hearty breakfast, Marie spoke about her short term plans.

"I hate to eat and run and I promise to come back a little later for a nooner, but I need to take my new toy to my house and continue her instruction. My house is a mess and it needs a thorough cleaning. Then I need to work her out on my Bowflex and maybe even run her fat little butt a little."

Marie cut holes in a plastic garbage bag and attired Carla suitably for the quick dash across the street. A couple of hours later, he saw Marie in a darling pair of skin tight bicycle pants beginning the cardiovascular portion of Carla's weight loss regimen. Marie did return around lunch for the promised nooner. Sunday was pretty much a repeat of Saturday when Marie finally poured the abused little plumper into her car and sent her on her way. He and Marie spent the night together, in her bed this time.

During the week which followed, he and Marie were busy with their respective jobs. Marie was a Registered Nurse who worked three to eleven. He was a salesman for a medical supply company. Friday after her shift, Marie came over to see him.

"She's got her kid this weekend; I'd make her get a sitter but bluntly, I'm tired of her at the moment. The only reason she hangs on to that kid is for the money. She's the one that makes him such a brat; he'd be better off with her ex and the new wife. It's like he's well behaved when he comes back from his dad's but she has him fucked up again within a day. Just on a lark I went and met her ex. He's the manager at a surgical center not far from where I work, a really decent guy. I gave him the name of a friend of mine who is a lawyer and a fathers' advocate. I think he could make a deal with her wherein he'd still give her some money, at least for a while, but the kid would change custody."

He and Marie spent the night together; they were becoming quite fond of each other and neither missed the intrusion of Carla. The next day he suggested a drive down the coast to a resort at which they spent Saturday night and most of Sunday. They went for several dirty swims and fucked like bunnies on the beach in the moonlight.

Three weeks later, Carla made the right decision, albeit with a lot of input from Marie, and let her son go live with his dad full time, arranging to spend time with him only every other weekend. In her spare time, Marie resumed her training of Carla. By the end of the month, as he saw her jogging around the neighborhood, he was surprised to note how much slimmer Carla was. He walked out to see the two women as they finished their workout.

"How's it going?" He said.

Carla looked toward Marie for permission to speak. "That's okay, you can act normal out in public, I already told you that."

He was surprised. The southern accent was still there but much less pronounced and far less low class.

"Okay, that's enough, you have work to do---get inside and get cracking!"

"I'm impressed!" He said.

"Well, I have a friend who is a speech pathologist who owes me a favor and she's working with her a couple of hours a week. I also got her enrolled in JC. She's not really as dumb as we both thought, just not very well educated. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with her for the next week, my brother's going to be back home. Now he's not unaware of some of my extracurricular activities but, I'm not sure he would be excited about having my personal slave hanging around all the time. I will miss it, I mean my house is spotless and as much as I hate to admit it, sexually she is a dream! I know I'll have to let her go someday but I will certainly miss her. She is everything I've ever wanted in a play thing. She is so damned obedient! Hell, it's gotten so the only time I have to really hurt her is when she just needs the pain to get off."

"Why not give her to your brother?"

"Oh, she's just the kind of girl he'd probably go for in a serious way. She's not ready for a man yet, she still falls back and needs correction. Until she's fixed, I'm not going to let her near any man I care for unless he has experience with women like Carla."

"Does he get any out on the road?"

"Hardly! He's too damned busy."

"Okay, well why don't you just let him have her for a day or so; he can get his rocks off, then if you need help, there's always Ivan's dog house...and I do love her backside."

"That might work."

And work it did. Marie spent the first two nights after her brother came home living across the street while her brother enjoyed Carla. Evidently, Marie's brother had as strong a sex drive as his sister did and after a month on the road was insatiable, fucking the young woman's mouth, cunt and ass almost continuously for forty-eight hours.

Marie was getting concerned. Her brother had enjoyed Carla a little too much and she was afraid he might be falling for her. Then again, she knew her brother was a strong man but wasn't sure he could handle Carla appropriately if she fell back into her old ways. Fortunately, he got an over the road assignment sooner than expected and hit the road again for another two weeks. Marie continued her training of Carla while also spending every spare moment in the arms of her new friend across the street.

Having gotten his financial life in order after the divorce and finally selling the home he and his ex had lived in, he decided he wanted to move to a nicer home in a nicer neighborhood closer to the ocean. He put an offer on a relatively new home on an inlet a few miles away. He knew he wanted Marie to live with him, maybe more.

"I can't leave my brother in the lurch. He can't swing this place without me."

"Okay, I've got a plan. In order to buy this house I ended up having to buy the small house in front of it---street side. The owners originally bought a double deep lot and lived in the small house until they could afford to build their dream house on the water. Then one of them got sick and died and the other decided to move back up north to be closer to family. It's slightly bigger than what you have now, older but completely remodeled. You can move your brother's stuff in there, I'll sell it to you or rent it to you, whatever you want. Obviously I'm not planning to make money on the deal, it's just what you're comfortable with. You two can sell or rent the house you're in now, I'm planning to keep mine as a rental. If you'd be more comfortable, 'living' there, that's fine, but I was hoping you consider living with me...and maybe more."

"Do you know what you just said?"

"I just said I'd like to live with you and if that works out the way I hope it will, make it official."

"I'm not going touch that one, yet, but I like all of the rest of it. What the hell are we going to do about Carla?"

"There's a roomy garage apartment above the detached garage. We could let her live there free in return for, 'services rendered'. You indicated that she's a pretty good maid. She'd still have to hold down a real job for other expenses but she'd be close by to meet our respective needs."

"Needs?"

"Sure, you know you wouldn't be happy without---couldn't live without---a compliant little bitch to abuse. Your brother would have a waiting and ready piece of tail any time he came home. And since I can't live without a good ass fuck every now and again, well..."

"What happens if my brother really falls for her and decides he wants to take her on the road with him?"

"Well, his needs would be met, assuming you're sure she's ready. You, on the other hand would be lacking something in your life which could be a problem, but there must be other Carla's out there for our mutual enjoyment."

"What if I broke my iron clad rule and let you bone me up the shitter?"

"Than I'd be a very happy man who wouldn't need any other female entertainment, but you..."

"Are you saying that if I let you fuck me in the ass, you're one of those crazy guys that wouldn't need a little strange every now and again?"

"Sex with you is better than I could have believed sex could be. I like the hell out of you and enjoy spending time with you. If we live under the same roof together, married or not, I'm not the kind of guy who would fool around."

Marie began to fondle his cock. "Fuck me in the ass...pump my rump!"

"What?"

"I've never done it before but as I told you, I'm sensitive back there and I've put things in there---just never a cock. Fuck me in the ass before I lose my nerve."

In second he and Marie were naked and in the bedroom. He almost passed out with pleasure when his long fat cock descended the depths of Marie's underused backdoor. He really liked her; he was falling for her. And now he was sodomizing her. To her absolute surprise the tight fit of his big cock in her tight little rectum was one of the most pleasurable experiences she had ever experienced. Before the night was over, she's given him her ass twice more, once on her knees being ridden like a bitch in heat from behind and a final time with herself on top moving up and down on his stiff tool in absolute rapture.

"I guess I just never met the right guy before. That was fantastic! You've made a new woman out of me!"

"Well, there's still the problem of..."

"I know, I know. Look, sex with you is the best it's ever been for me---with a guy. I don't know if I can get by without some good old fashioned dominant, nasty, pain inducing, girl sex, but maybe it's like quitting smoking, I can taper off. And maybe with Carla living over the garage, if my brother's not home, or she doesn't end up going on the road with him..."

"What about poor Ivan?"

"Oh, Christ get him a female of his own species with whom he can actually have sex---he deserves it."

Everyone moved, even Carla and Ivan. Marie moved in with the man who lit her fire like no other one ever had. Her brother lived in the smaller house in front. Carla lived over the garage and became a housekeeper, unless Marie's brother was home and then she simply fucked his brains out 24/7. She occasionally went on the road with him in his massive sleeper cab. Ivan got a new lady friend of his own species and breed and ultimately enjoyed his first sexual experience.

Sometimes, Carla would appear to be on the verge of slipping back into her old irritating ways. Marie would convince her brother to leave her home for a few days and then apply the corrective love and attention that so completed her life---and Carla's.

Marie's brother married Carla. He and Marie were married about a year later. Ivan and his lady friend had twelve puppies. Marie did taper off but at least once or twice every six months helped ensure that her brother's new wife remained worthy with some dutiful obedience training.

12