Misbehave and Pay the Price.

Story Info
Corrective discipline can be very important with some women.
7.2k words
4.35
68.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,898 Followers

I really worked hard to make this as nasty as I possibly could with strong BDSM themes, a touch of humor and a win for all of the participants in the end. No bestiality per the forum rules; the Great Dane does not have sex with Carla.

He really wished the little bitch had not come over to help him move in to his new house. He was very glad to be out of the crappy, month to month, one room apartment he had been living in for four months waiting for his divorce to be final. The mortgage company wouldn't let him close until the divorce was final and his official financial position was established. Carla had just been a diversion; he'd picked her up in a bar. She had a kid, an obnoxious little brat who, fortunately, spent most weekends with his father and his new wife.

He had been sending very clear signs to Carla that there was no long term potential. Hell, he had very clearly told her exactly that in so many words. She didn't seem to want to get the message. They had almost nothing in common in terms of education, socio-economic position or background. She didn't have a whole lot of depth, they didn't share the same tastes in music and their political views were divergent. She wasn't really even his kind of woman. He loved brunettes, tall, long legged, lean, athletic, sassy brunettes with tight little butts and smallish tits. He preferred his women bright, strong and able to handle themselves.

Carla was a short blond with very big tits and just a little too much padding. She had a nice ass, albeit a little full for his taste. She would be viewed by most men as cute rather than hot or sexy. She seemed neither well educated nor terribly bright. She had a tendency to make poor life decisions and blame others for her own mistakes. She had a thick southern accent and all too often came off as a hick. She was long waisted rather than long legged, which tended to make her look almost dumpy, except when she was naked.

She really looked pretty sexy in the buff, in a Rubenesque sort of way. The first time they had fucked it hadn't been anything special; he found himself having to give a lot of direction. He wasn't sure at first if she was inexperienced or simply used to a man taking charge. He started to believe that she had a submissive streak as the sexual relationship had evolved. She would end up doing virtually anything he instructed her to do; he was used to women who knew what they wanted and were more animated. The first time, Carla was distinctly one of those, "lie there and be fucked" kind of women. She didn't move, she didn't talk and she didn't take the initiative. He almost dumped her on the spot.

He remembered getting cross with her. In frustration, he had pulled out of her surprisingly tight pussy and presented his slimy cock to her lips and ordered her to suck it. With a pathetic look on her face, she complied. To his amazement she was an excellent little cock sucker, taking his stiff prick to the back of her throat, even moaning appreciatively as she got into it. Ultimately he ended up fucking her mouth, aroused by how obscenely his fat cock stretched her little mouth. Her eyes had watered and she had almost gagged but she was a real trooper. He blew a massive loaded, stored up after almost a month without a woman and she did her best to consume it all. In the end she failed, and much of it dribbled out the side of her mouth and ran down from her nostrils. She was terribly cute with cum dripping off her jaw on to those massive tits. She looked up at him for approval; he told her she was great little cock sucker. She smiled.

Carla was not a sexually confident woman but with a little care, she had become a delightfully wanton little whore. He got her to start moving when he fucked her. He encouraged her to talk during sex. He tongued fucked her darling little pooper and indicated that she should reciprocate. She began to initiate sex and become more aggressive.

He followed her into the bathroom after fucking her one afternoon and fingered here small cunt while sucking on her big tits as she peed. She came almost instantly. He pissed on her tits and watched the amber fluid flow down over her cunt. As they walked back to the bedroom, he shoved her up against the wall, pushed her down to her knees and fucked her mouth; she became highly aroused. With each session, Carla became more pliant and compliant.

Mutual pissing became a regular part of their routine. He'd let her piss on his cock, reveling in the nastiness of the hot amber fluid bathing his cock and balls. He would, in turn, piss on any part of her chubby little body that he wanted to, including her face.

He began finger fucking her tight little ass hole during their first week together. By the end of the week, first in the shower, he greased up his fat cock with what was available, Vaseline, and took her virgin ass. It had hurt at first, he knew that. She had been scared and had tried to talk him out of it. He would have none of that. To his surprise and pleasure, midway through her first anal invasion she started to get into it and rolled her chubby butt in appreciation of his deep dicking of her rectum. By the second week, having procured a more appropriate anal lube, he was reaming her bowels every night. It wasn't long before she was cleaning his cock with her mouth after the ass fuck like all good little sluts learn to do.

It soon became evident that while Carla desperately held out hope that their relationship would become permanent, she was becoming addicted to the sex. She was also becoming more willing to expand her sexual horizons with increasingly more kinky, perverted and even humiliating acts.

Sometimes Carla would become impudent and bitchy and just do something stupid which angered him. As she was helping put away dishes in the kitchen, she started pushing the issue of moving in with him. When she didn't get the answer she wanted, she intentionally dashed a favorite platter on the floor. She lacked manners and needed discipline and he was just the guy to provide it.

Grabbing the young plumper by the neck, he half dragged her to the bedroom. She thought they were going to fuck when he began to remove her clothes. When she was naked, he dragged her back to the front door and pushed her out on the front stoop, slamming the door behind her. She whimpered, bawled and beat on the door.

"Please, don't leave me out here, someone might see me. I'm sorry, I'll make it up to you! I'll do anything you want."

He pulled her back inside and again dragged her back to the bedroom. "You need to learn some fucking manners, cunt!"

He threw her on the bed; again she thought he would fuck her. Instead, recovering the restraints that his ex wife had enjoyed so often, he tied her hands and feet to the head and foot posts respectively, then put a foam cylinder under her hips that he had so often used with his ex when she needed correction or just wanted pain so that her chubby little ass was perfectly displayed.

Grabbing another implement from his marital sex life, an old fashioned, six inch wide, heavy leather razor strop, he began to redden her over padded butt cheeks in earnest. His former wife had genuinely enjoyed pain; this leather object was perfect; it made a lot of noise and it hurt like hell but in the hands of an expert, would not break the skin or cause any permanent damage. He was unquestionably an expert.

She cried, bawled, begged and screamed. The screaming could have become a problem; the neighbors might get the wrong idea. A ball gag, also a remnant from his marriage, soon solved that problem. She resisted; he forced her mouth open and fastened the gag harness over her head. And then he walloped her some more. Roughly inserting several fingers into her cunt from behind, he was pleased to find it dripping. Her ass was beet red; when he thought she had had enough, at least initially, he just left her there and went back to the kitchen to finish putting away his things.

He had a drawer full of nasty toys from his married days; his former wife had been an absolute bondage and discipline freak and he had ultimately tired of her perversion. Rummaging through the toy drawer, he found several appropriate playthings for Carla.


He and his ex had transitioned into the electronic age in their nasty activities. He had given her an electronic stimulator for Christmas one year which consisted of a series of clamps, probes and electrodes that, when correctly applied, would apply a mild electric shock or vibration which always brought her to a screaming, uncontrollable series of orgasms. There was a higher setting which went past normal pleasure to abject pain. His ex had preferred the maximum setting, the sick little bitch. Hell, he was just as sick, he played along and even got off on the whole thing.

This time, it was less about pleasure or sexually gratifying pain than it was about correction. Carla would be of no value to any man unless she learned manners and an appreciation of her place in a relationship. She was a slow learner in that department; perhaps more advanced teaching tools were required.

In short order, Carla's plump little body had been suitably electrically augmented. A clamp on each of her prominent little nipples, another on her clit, a metal egg inside her tight little cunt and, the piece de la resistance, an unusually large anal probe which would, as with the implement in her pussy, provide either a mild shock or a pulsing vibration.

She was now quite terrified and he couldn't have been happier. The anal probe had been a bit of a challenge. It was as big around as his cock which she had taken in her shitter a number of times, but it was harder. He'd really had to work to get it inside her anus. She had squirmed and protested through the ball gag. He had had to resort to the razor strop to bring her back in line. Finally, after several minutes of pain staking effort, the seven inch long, two inch in diameter, metal studded, silicone plug was firmly seated up her rectum and strapped in to ensure that she didn't succeed in shitting it out.

He left her alone again to allow her predicament to increase the fear factor. He still had a stash of drugs which his ex had often enjoyed, not hard stuff, but one in particular, a combination stimulant and sensitivity enhancer which would keep her alert and heighten the feelings in every nerve ending in her body. What the fuck, he thought to himself as he filled the syringe and jabbed the thin needle into her plump little ass for the required IM injection. It would take about thirty minutes to take full effect.

Returning to Carla after the required time interval, he began to adjust the controls on the electrical panel. It actually had a little computer chip in it; based on the advertising literature, the manufacturer had done studies to determine which combinations of stimuli were most effective in causing anything from exquisite pleasure to excruciating pain. The first time he had ever hooked his ex up to the device, she had started to cum within thirty seconds and kept doing do for almost half an hour until she passed out. Thanks to the injection, Carla would not pass out, but she might wish she could.

In less than thirty seconds, young Carla was squirming and moaning as the full effect of the sequential stimuli had the desired effect. He could tell from her sounds that she was cumming in rapid, one on top of the other order. Maybe she's having too much fun, he thought to himself. No, the whole idea here was to take absolute control away from her, give her no ability to control what she was feeling. He smiled in satisfaction. Once you completely control their sensations---their very lives---you owned them. He didn't want to own her; in point of fact, he wanted to get rid of her. This session in uncontrollable pleasure---and pain---would, he was sure, have the desired effect. She would either decide that he was a very bad man and want to have nothing more to do with him or she would become so completely compliant that she would be completely under his control.

As he was contemplating Carla's short term future, his door bell rang. It was a friend with whom he also worked.

"Where's that hot little blond you've been dating?" Gary asked.

Gary had a major fixation on girls with big tits; he had salivated when he first saw Carla. Having also recently gone through a divorce, Gary was perpetually horny and just on the cusp of enjoying single life.

"She misbehaved. Currently she's tied to my bed with a big fat dildo up her ass and another in her pussy---both of which are providing her with a high degree of stimulation."

"What?"

"Gary, don't look so surprised. You knew Paula and I were into some nasty shit. As part of a regimen of correction, I decided that Carla needed an introduction to the electronics age. Look, I know you've always wanted to fuck her and you're welcome to---but the restraints stay on and the ball gag stays in place. Just go in there, remove the probe from which ever orifice you fancy and drill the little slut. If you don't want her to know it's you, I'll blindfold her."

"Can I fuck her ass? I've never done that and I've always wondered what it was like."

"Absolutely, she's almost a virgin back there. Grab your self a beer and I'll go get her ready."

He went in to the bedroom, removed the massive anal probe with some difficulty and blind folded Carla. She bitched. He gave her three good wallops with the strop to settle her down. Remembering from the fitness club that Gary was very well endowed, he squirted half a bottle of Probe up her quivering little anus. Returning to the living room, he tossed the bottle to Gary.

"No marks, no drawing blood, no permanent damage. Grease that big cock of yours well, I don't want you doing any internal damage with that big schlong of yours. She's all yours and pretty as you please."

Grinning lewdly, Gary went to the bedroom and closed the door. He returned thirty minutes later.

"That was the nastiest thing I've ever done. I couldn't help myself, I fucked her pussy too; it's damned near as tight as her ass, maybe because of that fucking anal probe you had in there. By the way, I put both probes back in their respective holes."

He and Gary chatted for a while, then Gary left. In the interim, he went in and turned the electronics down to a low, intermittent level. It was the suspense that would drive her up the wall; just as she would begin to relax, her senses would receive a jolt. As he was contemplating going into the bedroom and putting his own load up Carla's abused little shitter, the damned door bell rang again.

It was the tall and tight little brunette that lived across the street. He didn't think she was married but lived with a guy who was an over the road trucker. He'd checked her out several times when he was first examining the neighborhood. She was fine and she had smiled invitingly.

"Hi! We haven't officially met. I'm Marie from across the street. May I come in?"

He invited her in and offered her a beer. She got right to the point.

"Was that your wife, or whoever that I saw standing outside your front door in the buff a while ago?"

"Not a wife, just a fuck. Frankly, I've been trying to lose her. She misbehaved rather badly a couple of hours ago and I was just trying to get her attention. Right now she tied up in the bedroom receiving a little electronic correction. Care to see?"

He escorted Marie to the bedroom door and opened it to show her.

"She isn't bi, by any chance is she?"

"I'm pretty sure she's never had a girl experience, but in her current predicament she's anything I---or you---want her to be, why?"

"I certainly am and I'm decidedly dom. If you'll let me play with the little bitch for a while, I'll, ah, let you play with this little bitch afterwards."

"Works for me; the rules are simple, no permanent harm or marks."

"I really like to mark my territory...a clit ring, normally, would that qualify as permanent damage?"

"Knock yourself out."

"I'll be right back; I need to go home and get my tools." Marie kissed him probing deeply with her tongue as she fondled his crotch. "Save that bad boy for later." She said suggestively.

Marie returned in fifteen minutes with a gym bag full of toys. Under her coat she was delightfully attired in leather and metal.

"I need to untie her to enjoy her. Your neighbors on that side are out of town and these houses are pretty solid but, can you lock the bedroom door so she doesn't escape? It unlikely that she'll be able to get away from me; I'm pretty experienced in this sort of thing and I workout regularly."

"It's got a key lock on both sides."

"Great! After I'm done, do you want her part of, our action?"

"I don't think so, although I'd love her to be able to watch. By the way, there is an eye bolt in the ceiling in there that is bolted through the attic beam; I've got one of those swings that it is intended for but if you look in the center dresser drawer, there are some pretty creative harnesses and such and a pulley system, just in case you want to truss her up."

"I love a man who's prepared. Thanks! Hey, you don't by chance have a video camera, do you? I really like to have keepsakes of my best work."

"Sure I do. I'll set it up on a tripod for you as long as I get to make a copy."

"You've got it!"

Soon the camera was set up and he left Marie to enjoy Carla.

It got noisy at times. Carla protested. Marie let her know that such behavior was unacceptable. The only outright scream he heard was when, he assumed, Marie was attaching her signature to her work. Marie came out of the bedroom after a little more than an hour.

"You've got some very creative toys in there. I went for the trussing you suggested. I found a harness that would fit her, reinserted your, ah, toys and added some spreader clamps for her labia. Want to see my handy work?"

Marie was definitely a very nasty young lady. Carla was now appropriately harnessed, suspended a couple of inches off the floor with her cunt spread open obscenely by the clamps exposing her latest piece of jewelry. Her arms were affixed over her head, held wide apart by a spreader. Her legs were similarly splayed. The ball gag was back in place. Her eyes showed genuine panic. She was one very frightened little bitch. The video camera was pointed at her and she could watch her helpless body dangle on the big screen TV across the room.

"She is terribly pliant and submissive. While she tends to protest at first, she quickly does exactly what you tell her to. From my experience, she gets off on the pain to some degree. You could make some serious money in some circles with a perfectly trained submissive like that. Give me a couple of more sessions with her and she will be trained to perfection."

He proceeded to tell Marie how he had gotten into the whole BDSM thing with his ex.

"Marie, Carla is in her current predicament because she was impudent and misbehaved. I'll admit that I get off, to some degree, on the absolute control and causing her discomfort, even pain, does make my dick twitch, but I hope you weren't planning on a similar scene with me. You are an exceptionally attractive young woman...my kind of woman. Any chance we could just have a nice fuck?"

"Absolutely! I never do any of the nasty shit with a guy, only with other women. I like to make love just like every normal girl does. As a matter of fact, the more tender and romantic the better. It will also add one more notch in Carla's domination to watch us!"

"Any chance your boyfriend or whatever is going to come home and get nasty?"

"He's in Abilene, over a thousand miles from here; he's not my boyfriend, he's my brother."

"Oh."

"No incest involved. He wanted to have a real house to come home to; he's on the road most of the time. We bought the house together. He's a great guy, I think you two would really hit it off."

Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,898 Followers
12