All Comments on 'Memories of Eva: Gray'

by youbadboy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
LutherTLutherTover 18 years ago
Great Story!

I will go back and read the beginning story in this series, but I hope the ending of the series is a good one. This episode is great, but with a sad ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
!!hot!!

You, youbadboy, are an excellent erotica writer. This story and What I Wrote are my favorites. The Melinda story too, all very Hot!!

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 18 years ago
My depression continues !!

Again some great writing although it took them far too long to fornicate. However, just as I was beginning to rejoice at their 'commitment to love' you again fill me with doubt and despair over their future! As I said, Great Writing! At least one more chapter please.

Seasons Greetings, Pete.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
perfect

amazing story. you have vivid descriptions and emotions that connect so easily with the reader. the emotional journey of your characters takes precedent over the sexual act and i appreciate it that much more. will you finish this story? it deserves a wonderful ending. ~starryvacancy@gmail.com

"if i lose the light of the sun i will write by moonlight, candlelight, no light. if i lose ink and paper i will write in blood on forgotten walls. i will write always..." henry rollins

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Secret

My favorite secret, to be kept forever. Beautifully written.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
"Memories of Eva: Gray:" (Ch. 02) - Eva and Paul - (Niece and Uncle)

Never would I have considered nor thought that foreplay, teasing, wanting, needing and desiring the totality of one's lover could keep me so engrossed for ssoooo long!! This story did it, very intently and mesmerizingly! And the story held me from the very beginning, both chapters from Black to Gray. Surprisingly, the pace, the movements, the musings, and the intensity of their courtship kept me sexually aroused, even to the point of cuming without touching, i.e., jacking off, in the first (Black) chapter! Unbelieveable!!!

It's so very unfortunate the ending of the story is a major letdown, a disappointment; something I (myself) never expected. Things being as they are, the story ended (for some unknown reason (to anyone but the writer) just like the writer wrote it. Obviously, Eva never got pregnant--which was a disappointment for me--but considering how the story ended it is very fortunate she was not impregnated. Oh well, no one promised life (and the love of lovers--if they ever had any love in the first place!!!!!) would be fair or beautiful--or forever!!!,

lrogerblrogerbabout 10 years ago
Memories

I have read almost 50% if your stories and loved most all with a couple of exceptions. I especially love the love stories and of course the sex. Why is it that almost all love stories end with only memories of good times past? That is pretty much the way my love story went, much love, lots of sex and finally everything lost to memories. I love your stories and keep it up, I intend to reed all your stories.

MarshallaMarshallaalmost 7 years ago
Hard to imagine what to say ...,

..., what to think.

The relationship these two have(had) is both heart warming, and heart wrenching.

With Eva being both young/inexperienced and his niece tells us that, sometime, somewhere down the line, she'll wind up being hurt.

That is extremely unfortunate.

Yes, they were both there for each other in a time of great need, for each of them. But this course of action never seems to work out well. Even if it's not family involved.

Extremely difficult to put into words.

But a very good story. Gets the reader deeply involved.

Well done!

Viper7792Viper7792over 2 years ago

I have to admit, both parts really fit together at second reading only for me. And yeah, I believe this story is inspired by actual events. There are those life-defining encounters. Those who make you to divide your life to "before" and "after", because nothing in your life stays the same after you met that person. It happened to me, so I can recognize it happened to you as well.

Memories are amongst the most intense pieces I ever read. Intense because only life itself write such stories. And we are blessed that its written by such talented author as Youbadboy so we can touch on what happened really closely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So many readers come to Literotica to just get a quick wham bam sex story so that they can get off as quickly as possible. I’m grateful that you don’t cater to them or that style of writing.

Your writing is more akin to “literary edging,” where the journey is at least as important as the destination, and when we get there, as Eva and Paul both said, “WOW!”

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryoubadboy@youbadboy
7508 Followers
I like to share

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES