Memories of Eva: Gray

Story Info
Story of obsession and losing control.
10.9k words
4.71
109.4k
30

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 10/30/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
youbadboy
youbadboy
7,480 Followers

Read part one Memories of Eva: Black. This is a story that is gradually become a True Stroy. Please let me know what you think. Your responses are the reason i write

Enjoy.

-------------

"I've been thinking about you all day long." I heard those words as I walked into the house.

She was laying back in this big comfy chair, some music was playing - a new CD I had bought her. I looked over, Eva was laying with her arms up over the headrest, her eyes closed. This was new. Her top stretched up, I could see her midriff perfectly. We didn't do many things together during the day, in the afternoon. Any other time really, only at night in 'our' little room.

She spoke with her eyes still closed, "I pictured YOU. Imagined you doing all those things to me, you know, from last night. ALL FUCKING DAY; it was very distracting in class you know."

I could hear her sigh as I moved by her, my heart was pounding, she kept her eyes closed. Her mother wasn't home, but still..."Eva I think we should be....." my voice quavering.

Anticipating what I would say, "What? It's just us. I fell asleep at the Student Center....." She turned a little to her side, facing me and opened her eyes a little. This little smile, " I lay there for nearly two hours running you through my mind. Certain things you...." She smiled and pressed her hands down her front, sort of squeezing herself. "mmmmmm......Do. Did you?"

"Did I, what?"

"Think of me today?"

"Yes." I took her hand, and she closed her eyes again.

"Tell me about it then."

I had to think, come up with something, "I can just..... I can feel you, your breath, the rise and fall of your breath, your hair in my mouth for one. Your warmth. Almost like you are still touching me, when you're not around." I found myself kneeling by her.

"Can you meet me sometime? I mean outside. School maybe, or.... I'd like more time together."

"I don't know, it could be - awkward."

"You made me wet all day."

"Are you wet now?"

She raised her arms above her head again, stretched, her little girl voice, "Check." Eva's short skirt skattered about her legs, her grin was infectious. I'd never done anything like this, we were 'good' outside our little room, outside. The 'darkness' was another matter.

This was gray.

I lay my hands at her knees and slid my hands up her legs, under the hem of her dress, and lay my palms over each hip pressing my thumbs over the soft fabric of her panties. That little triangle patch of pink silk. Immediately I could feel how warm, I scritched her there, rubbing my thumbs back and forth over the smooth fabric, pressing into her pussy lips through the fabric, watching as the effects of my touch spread across her. Watching her smile as her cheeks flushed red, giggling a little as she opened her legs wider. I pulled the elastic fabric back at her thigh and tucked my thumbs beneath the fabric from each side, and then curling my fingers between her legs.....and dipping my middle finger into her swollen lips. She was soaking sopping wet.

She felt as if she had burst open; like delicious fruit, ripe and warm, breaking, splitting down the middle, pulling her open. I pressed my finger back between her legs, sliding up her center and tipping my middle finger into her, pushed up inside, deep inside her, and then pressed a second finger into her. I watched her move up the chair as if I were pushing her up, before lowering herself back down into my hand, and arching her back. Stre--tching Her lower lip tucked between her teeth.

"Mmmmmm," she lilted, tilting her head back, accepting my intrusion, yielding.

I could have done anything to her. It had been like that for awhile now, it was becoming a problem - I thought. Somehow. That line we had drawn between us, of no intercourse, was wavering. The desire rising between us was becoming this hunger that was more and more difficult to control. Yielding is a desire for more. I felt myself melting, melting in her warmth.

She began to speak as she ground down on my hand, "We could meet somewhere, go far away. Where no one would recognize us."

Her eyes were still closed. To look at her one would think she were simply napping in this oversized chair, but she was undulating her hips against my hand. Her head was bobbing up and down. I had her panties tugged down to her knees now and her one leg was up over the arm of the chair, she was tilting sideways. My thumb was working her clit, I loved the way she swirled and pushed her cunt into my hand. I took the hem of her skirt and threw it up over her tummy so I could look at her. Her legs wide, I could see the glistening pink, spreading her lips wide, her hard clit peaking out. Looking at her now was incredible, seeing what I had been doing to her in the dark. To see her! I could see my fingers disappear into her, see her clit white and hard, shining beneath a little tuft of dark hair, the color of her skin, the soft swirls of hair growing out those pouty lips, so pink and her shining line down the middle. Her pussy lips were loose, swollen out. The way she was creaming white in my hand. I loved the way her hips undulated against me, those small hips.

"I picture myself.....mmmmmm," she was licking her lips trying to talk as I rubbed her. Catching her breath, and starting again, "...I walk up to you, ahhhh, close up..... to you, and climb up into your lap. Like a kittie, I think. I would giggle a little, nervously. I'd settle myself on you, in some dark little bar, mmmmmm, in a corner somewhere, my knees hugging your hips, my toes peaking out on either side of your knees. I'd be all hot and soft between my legs. You would be all so....." She reached her hand out and touched my crotch, squeezing the head of my cock. "Lets do that."

I joined the little game as I stroked her body, as I masturbated my little girl, pressed my fingers inside her. "I'd wrap my arms around you, hold you to me."

"I'd hug your neck,"

"I can feel your hair, tilt your head back so that you look up at me. And I'd press my warm lips against you, melt into you." I pushed my finger deep into her, curling it and stroking the rough skin inside her as I spoke.

"Ohh, yeah. Kiss me." She was writhing now, holding her mouth open, eyes closed. I could picture her imagining our kiss. "And fucking me." I was rubbing into her rapidly. My cock was ready to burst. She was stroking the length of my cock through my trousers with her hand. Just the head of my cock rubbing against the fabric, the pressure of her small fingers on me, of my boxers, I could feel her nails scritching me there. She was going to make me cum. She was pressing herself into the chair, stiffening, I could feel her begin to cum. That trembling urgency, the shake of her hips against my hand.

She continued, "I'd moan into you, your mouth. Catch your bottom lip between my teeth, nibble it, suck on it. I loooove that." She arched her back then, cumming. Still speaking, "Cover your mouth, oooohhhh, with wet kisses. Oh god!! I'm cumming," she began jerking forward in the chair, "Can you feel it? Feel me."

I held my fingers inside her. "Yes." I could, her vagina was sucking on my fingers. I could be fucking her right now I thought. She was still holding my cock in her hand.

She let out a deep moan, almost a growl, lifted her arms above her head and pulled her legs together around my hand. Her thighs trembling I could feel her cumming, still cumming, my cock ached for her, she was turning herself in the chair.

I wanted to fuck her so.....what would we do? I was beginning to worry. What had we started?

In the silence of the house, post-orgasm, she began to tug her panties up her legs, one side then the other, leaving her dress up over her belly, legs open. Giving me a lazy, open view of her, her open legs.

She says to me, "You were very bad."

"Me?"

"Yeah. You took advantage of me. I'm SO horny Paul.....Taking advantage...." She leaned forward and kissed me, "But it's okay... I like you that way. You've made me want to be bad too, which is good. I need to loosen up a bit, go CRAZY. So tonight, maybe we can......lets do it! Go out I mean."

I stiffened. I wasn't so ready. That line, she was my niece. I was still so hard, still so hungry. What we had, all that we had done, but I was still in 'control.' I kept telling myself that anyway. I didn't want things to change. The unknown...

I was stammering now, "We....I just...."

She sat herself forward, looking at me. "Come on Paul. We do everything."

"But not," I paused. "And, we do it downstairs, in..... Now. This is....I don't think it's so very right."

"Right?! You don't want me?"

"No, no. I mean. Yes. Eva, I.... want....you have no idea. You just....."

"I understand." She smiled again, a different smile. "You want me to take care of THAT for you." She was looking at my crotch, my pants were tenting before me and I began to open my pants, god oh god did I.....aching......

!

I stood near the chair with my cock pulled out through the flay and Eva opened her mouth, swirled her toungue around the tip of my cock. I watched, watching her do what I had felt so many times. Just swirling her wet tongue around the head of my cock, before letting it slip in between her lips. Took me in, holding my length, began to suck on me, and looking up at me. I loved the look in her eyes, mouth around my cock. I could see the white of her eyes as she looked up.

I just stood there with my legs open and she leaning over the head of my cock, when....the door! We jumped.

The smell of sex in the room. Eva bounded from her chair and up to her room. I closed my pants.

Her mom stepped in, "Where's Eva?"

I, licking my lips said, "Uh, I don't know. I think she might be upstairs."

********************

Eva, as she did each night, entered my room - 'our' room. I could feel her standing there, though I could not see her for the darkness. Her soft voice, whispering, "Hi." And adding this time, "We need to be more careful." I could hear the fabric of her pyjamas, some vague sense of movement by the bed.

Our rituals at night had changed. The lights were still out. It was still so very black in 'our' little room, she came down a little earlier. But now, she stood at the edge of my bed, I could hear the fabric leave her body. Lifting her top off, dropping her pyjama bottoms, their rustle in the darkness before the mattress moved and she would slip in next to me, naked now. I also laying there, waiting for her, with nothing on. We were like young lovers, every night sleeping skin to skin, naked, together, wrapped around each other. Nothing else, nothing else mattered. Just this rising hunger between us. The feel of her so soft skin against me, the way she curled into my waiting arms.

Her lips on me, the naturalness of our words upon the other. Her warm breath on my skin as she talked. Her hair tangling around us, always everywhere. Her sweet scents, the shampoos and perfumes, lotions. Blueberry and cinnamon, cherry.

The way our sexes could find the other in the darkness, how our bodies simply knew the other, physically familiar without any thoughts at all. In the dark, the touches and caresses. I knew every breath of her, every moment, the way her arms moved, the bend of each finger, the temperature of her skin, all of it imbedded in my memory. I knew her scent the same as I knew my own soul.

Her body was curling toward me, pressing her back into my chest I was folding my arms around her, cradling my little girl. As she touched me, I felt her back arching, as she would catch the tip of my cock and let it slip between her legs. She was already so wet I simply slid along her lubricating my cock as I pressed against her, I myself dripping between her legs, her wet pussy lips splitting open as she closed her thighs around my cock until I was poking through her closed legs. Then, reaching down, Eva would play with the head of my cock with her fingers, tugging at me, squirm on me, sliding along my length.

Her sing song voice, "I do, so love to torture you." She would dig a nail into my cock, "Like that?" I jumped. "You know how I am about making you crazy....I love when you say, 'How bad I'm being!'"

I squeezed my arms around her. "You bad little girl. Hi....my, you ARE horny today."

"I think, you might be too," as her body slid along my cock, squirming and sliding down my length. "You didn't get to cum this afternoon." I felt her move herself forward as far as she could go whilst still gripping me with her thighs until I began tipping up between her legs, and then catching me right at the opening of her cunt, until the tip of my cock nestled right at her vagina stretching open; then stopping, holding me there.

Her voice was so quiet, fragile, "What are we going to do about that?"

The head of my cock, dripping, dripping into her. I could feel her drinking me in. The slightest push, and.....I could feel the walls of her cunny on all sides of me, yield, just to be one with her. She would let me. Holding herself there, my hips undulating so slightly, so slightly, any more and she would take it as an invitation to impale me. Oh god, I nearly came right there. That very thought - of fucking her - of the head of my cock nestling inside her ass checks, pressing into her open puss - I could feel myself trembling. My hands numb.

Then her soft voice in the darkness, "....Fuck me. Do it. Go on. I'd let you. I want you to." She is twisting around my cock, just a little. Holding herself for me. Offering herself. And I am pressing to her, holding to her as well, her flower, drinking her, pressing, ready to pound her. Thrust deep into her, her legs spread around the head of my cock. Perfectly positioned.

All the while cooing, "Do it. Come on......" Waiting, ready, giving herself. Excruciating.

And.....

Willing, willing my body, and turning myself on my back, hearing her growl of disapproval as I move away, dropping out from between her legs. Before turning toward my little Eva again, and rolling her, pressing her onto her back. Lay my chest across her front, lay across her breasts, press her deep into the mattress and kiss her so softly, feeling her mouth yield, open, soften. Her lips meet mine in the darkness, chewing, licking me. Kissing. We kiss silently in the dark, kissing her for fear of what else we were capable of. Her frustration lost in a million kisses. She loved kissing me, told me over and over and over. Something we COULD do.

This gray world we were creating, entering. Our own making. Black and white merging together, that's what it was. I was weakening and she knew it, black and white merging, blending, becoming one - gray. Every touch, every offering, every lilt of her voice, was having its effect. Like being bound by miniature threads, any one of which could be broken, but again and again and again, lashing me, wrapping me up, and becoming harder to break.

Between kisses she whispers, "God, I am falling in love with you. Now that you've got ME all hot and bothered, again. I.....I can't stand it. Why??? Why not. Just this once?" This whine in her voice.

"You're not alone little girl."

"Well we can do this, you allow THIS anyways," and she wrapped her arms around me and breaking our kiss, I felt her move her head down my chest kissing this line of kisses down my front. She moved steadily until her lips touched my cock and she began to give a circle of soft little kisses around my tip, swirling her tongue around the head of my cock, and then her lips opening and I felt myself entering her. Just the head at first, but then deeper, entering her. Fucking her, fucking her mouth. I lay there thinking, 'It's the same thing. The same. I let her do THIS. Why?'

And I felt myself move her back off me, and lay her back down, lifting my leg up over her thighs and lay on top of her, I love the feel of my body pressing down on hers. The feel of her movements, squirming beneath me; her body, feeling her push that little mound up into my abdomen, of my cock dropping between her legs, sliding up her thighs.

Feeling that little line of cunny hair tickle my belly. I was possessed, in this moment. I felt her knees rise, her legs spread wide. Felt her nails on my back, digging in, drawing lines on my skin. Her hair was laying across her mouth, I could feel it when I kissed her again. We were warm, wet, the moisture of our skin was already allowing us to slide together, our bellies slipping against the other, my cock grazing, just grazing her thighs and pressing her into the mattress, touching her over and over between her legs. Higher. Higher. Feeling her, open, ready, and that unbelievable aching hunger. The sheets thrown off us, the warmth. The dark, the dark. The white of her eyes, the white of her teeth.

And then ......I am thinking. Thinking. Fuck! Thinking. Stop thinking.

That line, us, what are we doing? And I pause.

What am I doing?

I lay beside her. Fall back to the bed.

She sighs out, sadness. Hunger. Love. I pull her to me again, and she is still letting me, patient..... Laying on my chest now.

"It's ok. Well..." and I could tell she was looking down at herself, and wrapping her legs around my thigh, began humping her pussy, sliding it up and down my thigh. "You at least need to take care of this. I, Paul, I just can't stand it anymore. If we wait.....I'm going to need to cum three four times tonight. I can't stand it."

I felt her humping against me, hard, moving in long strokes until she was shuddering against me, cumming almost immediately, and then lay on her back again.

She was looking at me, "One. I need you to eat me."

She was tugging at me, pushing my head between her legs.

"Eat me, oh I can't stand it, then I'll make you cum."

*********************

I went to the discount store for a clock.

Never has such a simple act been filled with such erotic dreaming. I looked around with a sense of guilt as if everyone knew. I could barely stand it, could barely walk. As I set the clock down on the counter, I thought I might cum. This is so I can see my niece at night when we....I am thinking my mind can be read. The clock is bright, bright letters. It's why I chose this clock. Light. I was going to bring light into our little room, a green/blue gray light glowing on the night stand. I would be able to see her. See us.

You see, I was beginning to realize we would fuck.

We would fuck.

And fuck. And fuck and fuck.

Fuck. And I wanted to see her.

*******************

Tonight we did it. We went to an out of the way place far from her house, far from her mother, from our little room. Tonight we were just-a-couple among people who did not know us. Tonight we were out in the open, lovers.

The beginning, the very beginning, was so wonderful. Knowing that the time that lay ahead. Anticipation is the most pleasurable - desire to come. Oh god it was so wonderful. She went by another route, we would drive separate. I was driving in my car, we would meet at this place we had selected. No one would know. Would she do what she had said, walk up to me and sit on my lap? Put a knee on each side of me. I closed my eyes and breathed. It was raining a little, I waited at a light. Sweet anticipation.

She had kissed me right at the table as I sat down, a slow lingering kiss.

"I ordered you this. Thought you could use something right away. She pushed a red wine toward me." Nervous, smiling. "You ok? Hi."

"I'm fine. Fine. Best day of my life. Waiting."

She smiled. "It's kind of weird. Doing this," she looked around. I realized how much older than her I looked just then.

I said, "Your out with your old man."

She reached out and took my hand.

"You make me happy. I could sit here for hours and just be here with you. Our little secret." She laughed, "I can't explain it. I know it can't be this shiny and new, as you call it, forever' but, we're just hanging on, enjoying the ride. I'm ....nuts about you."

youbadboy
youbadboy
7,480 Followers