All Comments on 'Long Time Coming'

by Jenni_Couver

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
!

I wasn't sure if the Husband wanted this or not. Personally I hope he didn't get off thinking about his wife with his best friend. Oh and the wife claims she loves her husband, I don't think so. Even if they are swingers she should have asked husband. And I do hope the husband grows some balls and leaves the wife. Let's be honest here if after five years of marriage the wife starts lusting after someone else then something is wrong with the marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Read this Before

Slut wife, bad friend, hopefully they have the guts to let hubbie know, but cheaters are also liers and honer is not their strong suit. She doesn't love or respect her husband so why not tell him so. Let him find a real woman not just some cheating slut. He really needs new friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Another slut wife/clueless - wimp husband story

So typical of the usual boring slut wife/wimp husband stories. Capable of doing anything that has a real plot or character development?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
good hot story

why must everybody decide to attack this kind of story? I thought it was hot and clearly written from a woman's perspective. She wanted him, she got him. Yeah, it's 'wrong' but the point is that lust won. So, let it go.

As a story of lust, it worked well. Yes, I'd want more 'inside her head' about how she got there, but damn, the roughness, the wildness of the scene is very appropriate to what she wanted.

When I was young, I worked in a very nice hotel. The manager once told me that easily 3/4 of the folks on the weekends were cheaters and I noticed that most of the women on those weekends were married. So, life goes on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Like it or dont read it

Why do you critize this. Dont read any more then. Thought it was great one of the best. This is erotica...Read other categories if you dont like it..

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
looks like

we have here another woman who lives for the sake of secourity with a man she does not even give some respect in the end. another coward who rather lies about feelings because everybody else had a friend so she had to have one too. and lies even to herself that she loves hubby. if she would love her husband she would have the hots for him and not any bastard he invites to play poker. really very erotic to think thats the way women function.

lancewmlancewmover 15 years ago
It was very hot

I see there are several bad ratings here based on story content. What losers. If you don't like the type of content then don't read it. There are many story types that I don't like, but I don't waste my time putting down the story with bad ratings and puking on a good writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
reIt was very hot

By that logic, the only responsible conclusion is that you are stating that all of these stories are exactly alike, that we don't have to read the story to be able to draw a judgment on it. However, by your own comments, since this follows exactly what is in other stories, a low rating is justified because no originality, no thought, no effort was used to "create" this cookie-cutter mess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
uh?

i'm not sure what the point is of badly criticising a piece of writing on the basis that you don't agree with the morality of it's characters. This is a fantasy piece with pretend people who don't exist and it seems designed, like much other erotica, to give a release vavlve to someone's fantasies when they wouldn't really act like the character in the story in real life. That's what this kind of thing is designed for. Hence the words "fiction" and "fantasy".

For me it was fun and turned me on. If you can't get turned on by something because maybe you've been cheated on in the past and haven't got past it, just leave it alone and stick to things you're safe with.

VulcezVulcezabout 14 years ago
I think my brain exploded

Wow! Powerful imagery, full of emotion and you can even spell!! HOT, HOT, HOT!

Loved it.

irving_washingtonirving_washingtonalmost 13 years ago

Thankyou for a very sexy story, it has given me a lot of pleasure over recent weeks.

You have a very vivid imagination and equally sexy fantasies. Lydia taking pleasure in dressing to impress and being appreciated is a massive turn on for me and it sounds like it is for you too. I don't dress to impress (I imagine this is more difficult for a man anyway) but I certainly enjoy the rare moments when I catch someone perving at me. It makes me feel like a piece of meat, dirty but in a good way. Anyway... back to the story, what a fantastic eye for details; I particularly like your description of Lydia's cleavage. That is one of my favourite parts of a woman, up there with the little crease at the bottom of their bums; lovely to catch a glimpse of that in a short skirt.

Just the right amount of setting the scene to get your readers warmed up and detail throughout. Great detail during the orgasm, I don't think my own jet after jet of boiling cum is so far off now!

Keep up the good work...

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Except for the 9" inch cock the story was HOT

I would have rated it 5***** is if the cock had been 6 or 7 inches. However, 9 inch cocks don't exist and even 8" are extremely rare. Therefore, since the story is impossible, I only rated it 2**.

Sharky_RSharky_Rover 12 years ago
More Please

While I enjoy a 'quickie' as much as the next person, I think it needed just a bit more buildup of 'tension'... maybe at the most recent poker game (its your story, I'm not trying to tell you how to tell it.)

I liked it. Please don't be discouraged, I gave you a [4]... However, it could have been a (very rare from me) [5] with just a little more. Not even more sex, the sex was great. Just wasn't exactly invested in the characters.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
As is just story of two cheaters

1 star only figure give you that for at least writing something

Don't like cheaters even in stories seen too much heartache caused by it in own family uncles aunts cousins friends if cheating story want revenge and punishment a few reconciliation

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wrong Category

No Loving wives here, just a cheating bitch, hope she enjoys it till he gets a hotter piece to screw. This was a short and unsatisfying story which, although well written was devoid of any story or depth of involvement for the reader. It was more like a news item than a story. Could have been vaguely acceptable in Erotic Couplings but anyone who write clichéd garbage like this has neither the skil nor imagination to make it work Sorry 1* for the spelling and grammar!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Friggen cheating Bi. She is not worthy to hold her husband shit.

Writer 4

the flow of story 3

The story 1 I have a bias against cheaters getting away with their perversion.

Overall 2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous