Long Time Coming

Story Info
Lydia seduces her husband's poker-buddy.
3.3k words
3.9
82.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lydia Wiseman eyed the brooding male specimen from across the packed room. Her husband's poker buddy was stood exchanging casual banter with a few other men, none of whom she recognized..He looked good tonight, she thought, dressed smartly casual in dark sand trousers and a perfectly pressed black shirt, the first two buttons of which were undone, exposing the dark shadows which lined his collarbone. He occasionally turned his head away from the conversation to glance knowingly at Lydia. She then took a moment to contemplate the enormity of what was potentially about to happen.

Of course, they had spoken on many occasions, she had served up late night supper and cold beers to him and her husband Steve along with the rest of his poker buddies, during their weekly poker sessions held in the opulent home they had shared since there 5 year marriage began. For Lydia, those nights had increasingly become a highlight of the week as she found herself more and more intrigued by this particular friend of her husband. While she loved her husband very much, and had no intention of ruining a perfectly harmonious marriage, those evenings afforded Lydia the opportunity to have a little harmless fun, and playful, flirtatious banter with other men, something which was the source of much amusement to Steve and the guys but which had become innapropriately thrilling, and secretly, a huge turn on for Lydia.

Being an attractive woman, she was the subject of many compliments, some of which bordered on smutty, but all of which were paid in good humour. She liked to make an effort for the occasions, and would always dress to impress, often in slightly revealing skirts, which displayed her toned, supple legs. Or flattering tops, which clung to her full, shapely breasts.. Tonight was no exception. Knowing full well that Mitch, the object of her attention, would be attending this club tonight, and with her husband working away for the weekend, Lydia had decided to use every trick in the book to make herself irresistible to him. She had considered various different outfits earlier that evening, eventually settling on a classic short black dress, the line of which caressed her every curve, and exposed enough thigh to pique the interest of any hot-blooded man. But not wanting to appear trashy, Lydia ensured the outfit wasn't too much, and left at least something to the imagination, therefore only a hint of cleavage was visible. Her flowing brownish-blonde hair fell loosely over her shoulders and her make up was as always, flawless, particularly her lipstick, the luminescent, bronze was applied accurately but liberally, and coated with a layer of thick, shimmering gloss.

Over the last couple of months, as her attraction to her husband's friend had grown stronger, Lydia had found herself crossing the line of playful, innocent banter, and into slightly more risque, suggestive territory with the object of her attentions. Whilst he had initially been slightly quiet, and reluctant to participate in the innuendo-heavy exchanges with her, Lydia had persisted, intent on getting his attention, and in recent weeks, she had noticed the change in him. She had caught him eyeing her shapely ass more for a start, almost as much as his poker hands. He had also become more outspoken, and brave in his responses to her. And in doing so, the pair had held a lot of eye contact; indeed they had shared several lingering, weighted glances. Each of which had had an immediate, pulsating effect on Lydia's pussy. This 'rapport' had developed, and continued, until eventually she came to realise that talking was no longer enough....

Lydia had disregarded the odd twinges of guilt she'd felt as a result of her mental infidelity, besides the situation wasn't without its rewards for her husband, as more often than not by the time the guys had finished their game, polished off their respective beers, and bid the married couple farewell Lydia was slick with arousal and would often pounce on Steve, who was more than happy to cooperate. But while it was her husbands cock she rode vigourously into the night..it was his friend, Mitch Brantford she dreamed of riding.

Stolen from her reverie by the accidental barge of a clumsy, innebriated reveller, Lydia was unnerved of the intensity of her desire. Suddenly aware of her surroundings once again.,she contemplated leaving the club..but quickly chastized herself. 6 months...6 MONTHS she had wanted him...It was time to do something about it.

"Ok..enough is enough,'' Lydia conceded aloud, but unheard in the packed venue, and mustered up the courage, with the help of the remnants of her double Jack Daniels and coke. Once she'd steeled herself she placed the empty tumbler onto the fake 'expensive' table beside her, headed toward the dancefloor....and her goal for the evening.

He saw her coming. His rugged, slightly moody expression relaxed into a soft grin as she approached him on the dance floor, maintaining eye contact asshe did so. 'Fuck she looks stunning tonight,' Mitch thought as the radiant blonde slowly, but surely, made her way through the revellers between them. As his friends headed for the bar he turned and greeted her with a smile at first, then a slight nod of his head as she came to a stop in front of him. Instead of engaging in any greetings or small talk, Lydia simply began to sway her hips, dancing to the rhythm of the pounding music. Mitch soon took the hint, and began to move his own body in a similar rhythm. Her head was lowered initially, as if for some reason interested in the sticky, wooden flooring, but more likely as a result of nerves, and sudden self-consciousness. Mitch recognized this, and as if to break the ice, softly placed his hands either side of her hips, causing her to look up and meet his warm, reassuring gaze.

Immediately at ease, Lydia began to relax, and worked her lithe body expertly, gyrating her hips in figures of eight, differing in sizes and dimensions, but always in perfect time with the music. Mitch matched her movements, and in doing so, their actions resulted in Lydia's hips rubbing against Mitch's crotch on occasion. His strong hands on her waist and the proximity of his own slowly rocking pelvis were combining to make Lydia a little lightheaded, and somewhat buzzed. Being a good 4 inches taller than her, Mitch was able to easily look down past the loose material of her dress, and subsequently enjoyed a priviledged view of Lydia's previously hidden cleavage. After making a mental note to thank his parents for their genetic blessing, Steve found himself momentarily transfixed by the area where Lydia's cleavage parted, and then curved into two tantalizingly pert, but full, rounded breasts. He had only ever had the briefest of glimpses in the past, when they were subtly exposed to him by Lydia's highly commendable style of retrieving beer, from it's convenient storage place at the very bottom of her refrigerator. He somehow found the self control to resist the overwhelming urge to grab and fondle them there and then. Instead, he breathed in the scent of her usual perfume. A fresh, but slightly spicy fragrance, which had intoxicated him over recent weeks.

After a few minutes of dancing close this way, Mitch wanted to test to see how far this situation could go, so lowered his hands slowly, down to Lydia's circling ass. He gauged her reaction, a small knowing smirk played on her lips... a green light. Encouraged by her apparent playful mood, he softly kneaded his fingers into her, and allowed his palms to settle on the curve of her ass. Not unlike he would if guiding her down to ride his cock.

'Hmm, time for that later perhaps' He suspended the thought for now. But fully intended to return to it at some point in the not too distant future. A small groan of pleasure escaped Lydia, but was inaudible over the incessant bassline which surrounded them, and indeed seemed to course through her very centre. The track they were dancing to began to fade, and before long, was merging into another similarly high tempo dance track. Lydia took this as her own cue to move things along a little..herself beginning to grow impatient, and eager for the evening to reach it's inevitable conclusion.

She took hold of Mitch's hands, ignoring the question in his eyes, quickly spun herself around so that her back was towards him, then proceeded to guide his hands down to rest on her abdomen. 'Fuck' Mitch steadied himself..this game was getting dangerous. He bit his own lips as Lydia pushed her ass slowly but firmly up against his now rock hard cock. He had been unsure if she could feel it before, but now it was a certainty. He guided her back, applying consistent pressure to the base of her stomach, pulling her hips back to meet his own in time with the music.They were, to any onlookers simply dancing close and dirty. But the two of them were in no doubt, that they were simulating fucking each other. An prelude to the ultimate 'dance'.

Mitch considered for a moment his buddy Steve, and immediately wished he hadn't. He considered himself to be a decent guy, and a good friend. But then the thoughts he was currently having and indeed had been over the last couple of months would contradict that assessment of himself. He wanted to consider stopping this 'whatever it was' before it escalated into something even worse, or better. But he couldn't bring himself to. In fact, right now, all he was able to comprehend in any detail was the rhythmic rubbing of Lydia's ass into his crotch. He quickly resigned himself to the fact that he was a bad friend, but that he was willing to live with that. He might not be able to look Steve in the eye at their next poker session, but hell, the very nature of the game of poker involves the presentation of unusual facial behavior and expressions, as each player bluffs and counter bluffs in their attempt to outwit their opponents. Regardless, as far as Mitch was concerned, there was nothing more important right then, at that very moment, than fucking Lydia, as hard, and as soon,as possible.

Becoming increasingly impatient, and frustrated by what had become blatantly deliberate friction, and now in no doubt that Lydia wanted the same thing he did, Mitch decided to move things along some more.

"You feel that?" He whispered into Lydia's neck..whilst pressing his hardness a little firmer into the curve of her perfect ass.

Lydia nodded, "Uh huh", never missing a beat of the music, and aware that she was gyrating at a slightly more frantic pace than the music probably required.

Mitch persisted; ''You wanna get some air''?

Lydia didn't respond, but instead spun round, took hold of his hand and met his gaze, before once again turning, this time leading him out towards the humid night air, and the seclusion of the club's abundant gardens.

No sooner had the pair left the buzzing crowd, hurriedly made their way along the winding path, walking with a mutually recognized, but unspoken purpose. They came to a garage-like outbuilding. Mitch again grabbed Lydia's waist, this time pushing her back suddenly and with an unanticipated roughness, slamming her against the uneven wall. Lydia exhaled with the force of the impact, but she wasn't scared by his brusque treatment of her, much the opposite. In response, she teased him with a slightly self-satisfied smirk as she drank in the view before her. A devastatingly attractive man, wound tightly with sexual hunger and arousal. Indeed, desire was etched into each line of his masculine face. Lydia took a moment to contemplate what was about to happen and the effect the anticipation was having on her body. She may have been pinned up against the cool brick exterior of a building, but her own internal temperature was anything but cool..She didn't want conversation, she didn't want to 'talk', full stop. So as he opened his mouth to speak, she cut Mitch off by leaning up and capturing that mouth with her own.

At first tentative and questioning, quickly their kiss deepened and became feverishly passionate. Their tongues duelling and lips doing a rhythmic dance all of their own. As they sucked licked, and gently bit each others lips soft moans escaped them, as they each played their part in transforming weeks of foreplay and suggestion into a delicious reality. Mitch's hands snaked a trail down from Lydia's face, coming to rest on the inviting terrain of her ample breasts. They felt as good if not better than he'd imagined they would, heavy and hot. Mitch pulled down the top of the dress which, whilst appealing enough earlier in the evening, now restricted his access. As her breasts in their full, naked glory came into to view, Mitch groaned his appreciation, before immediately taking a taut, proud nipple into his watering mouth. Lydia panted at the sensation of suction, and groaned her own approval as Mitch masterfully alternated between firmly sucking and gently biting each erect, mocha-brown nipple, softly grinding his teeth around one as his deft, keen fingers rolled over it's opposite. After devouring her breasts to his satisfaction, Mitch returned his attentions to Lydia's mouth and a further minute or so of urgent kissing and oral exploration ensued. It soon became apparent to Mitch that Lydia was rubbing herself against his thigh in a somewhat less subtle manner than she had done on the dancefloor. His dick twitched in response. Lydia broke the kiss first, and stared at Mitch with an intensity that, if possible, made him even harder. Slowly, but surely, She ran a slender hand down his muscular chest, over his firm stomach..and traced the outline of his throbbing cock, which strained in angry defiance against his trousers.

Lydia was impressed. It was difficult to be sure, but he certainly didn't seem to be lacking in that particular department. She felt herself moisten even more as she gently squeezed and rubbed him through his clothing. Mitch leaned in to her ministrations, and groaned aloud. It was all the encouragement Lydia needed. She once again gazed into his eyes...

''Fuck me.''

No sooner had she breathed the immortal words than Mitch was fumbling frantically at the buttons of his pants. He didn't need asking twice. As he freed himself from the confines of the trousers, Lydia once again assaulted his mouth with her own, her tongue delving desperately into his alcohol-tinged mouth, savouring his sweet, musky flavour. She was vaguely aware of Mitch lifting her skirt, and roughly yanking the crotch of her panties to one side. The hot tip of his eager cock, poised at her swollen labia, rubbing keenly against her heated, moist folds, demanding entrance.

She could hear music in the distance, a faint thudding, over an indistinct hum. Momentarily Lydia recalled that they were in the gardens of a nightclub with lots of people in attendance. But any concerns of being spotted by other party-goers in the vicinity were removed from Lydia's head, when suddenly, with a grunt, Mitch rammed all 9 inches of his painfully hard cock all the way in to her.

''Ohhh God yes...'' Lydia exhaled and threw her head back, marvelling at how good it felt to finally have Mitch right where she wanted him. Mitch allowed her pussy to adjust to it's invasion for a few moments. Slowly gliding his cock into the wet, velvety haven, inch by exquisite inch and then withdrawing, at the same restrained pace. Maintaining eye contact with Lydia, seeing his own awe reflected in her eyes as he gave her exactly what she had requested. Lydia relished the sensations his invasion elicited, taking immense, forbidden pleasure from enjoying the unfamiliar contours of another man's cock. Struggling to maintain his composure, Lydia's contractions around his straining cock, were his undoing, and consequently, with a determined cry he began his assault on her pussy. Like a man possessed, he thrust frantically and with wild abandon into the beautiful creature in front of him, unusually for him moaning aloud as he did so, such was the sweet pleasure of impaling her tight, slick pussy on his own throbbing cock. Their frenzied coupling was already resulting in unmistakable wet slapping sounds, which emanated from the juncture of their union.

Lydia mumbled incoherently, spurring him on, never wanting this barrage to end. Her hands and nails on his ass, now slick with sweat as he pounded into her relentlessly. She was urging him on and pulling him in for more.

Mitch looked her in the eye;

''Is this ..what ...you want ..huh?''

He thrust viciously as he spoke, as if to accentuate each word.

''Mmmhmm.''

Lydia was incapable of stringing a sentence together... hell, she was barely able to stand.

''That...feel good baby...huh?'' Mitch was turning himself on with his dirty talk, as much as he was Lydia.

''God...ughh...Yeah,'' came Lydia's broken response.

''Fuck yeah...UGHH... I knew your pussy was wet for me... knew you needed my cock.'' Mitch spoke around groans of effort and pleasure, which he had neither the presence of mind nor the ability to contain.

'' C'mon baby..take my cock...Ughh.. Ahh yeah, thats it..Take it baby..All the fucking way.''

''Please...'' came the muffled, desperate response from Lydia. ''Keep fucking me'' she spoke quietly, breathlessly, between her own moans of pleasure.''Don't stop...'' Her legs were beginning to buckle under the onslaught. Mitch sped up his movements in direct response, compensating for Lydia's waining strength by lifting her roughly by the hips, taking the majority of her weight.

''I won't baby... I'm gonna fuck you hard...UGH...Fuck you good...''

Lydia was whimpering now, unable to function beyond that.

''C'mon baby fuck... I'm... gonna..cum... inside you.You want that baby?... UGHH UGHHH...Your pussy's mine tonight. Ughh... SHIT... I'm gonna fill your cunt!''

With that clever, and perfect usage of the most unspoken of swear words Lydia found herself on the precipice of what was to be possibly the best orgasm of her life.

'Oh god... yeah... Mitch... Gonna... cum... '' she uttered the words between hitched breaths as her lover used the last of his energy to drive himself powerfully into the very depths of her aching pussy using long, languid strokes to go as deep as their combined physiology would allow. With two more particularly sharp, savage thrusts of his cock, she was cumming and so was Mitch. They both cried out as the wave of pleasure-pain overwhelmed, but then Mitch continuing to thrust blindly, without rhythm now, rutting wildly and pausing at the end of each stroke only to deliver jet after jet of his boiling hot cum, which sprayed directly onto the walls of her cervix.

Lydia knew she should be concerned by the fact that she could conceive as a result of this dramatic climax, but through some primeval instinct, perhaps to breed, she wanted Mitch's cum inside her, in fact in her carnal euphoria, she needed it. Each time he jerked, stabbing his full length in to her, her painted nails clawed at his ass, pinning him in. Murmuring incoherent words of encouragement into his ear, as he ground himself further in to her slick, hot opening, grunting as he deposited the last of what felt to Lydia like liquid fire from his erupting cock.

Eventually coming to a halt, their cries subsided, and were replaced by the sound of heavy, laboured breathing. Again their eyes met, dilated pupils visible in the dimly lit garden, each holding an expression of both exhaustion and utter fulfillment. Again they kissed, for a minute, perhaps two, softer this time, in direct juxtaposition to the manner employed just minutes before. They quietly extracted themselves from each other. Adjusting their respective clothing and calmly making their way to the car park, each wondering silently if their next orgasm could ever compare...what the repercussions of the night would be... but both equally aware that it had been more than a long time coming.

12