All Comments on 'Locked Up Ch. 01: Purity Ring'

by Prof_Owen910

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

So wild. Such a great story so far!

darthnader19darthnader19about 4 years ago
Amazing

Loved it 5 stars

mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsabout 4 years ago
super hot!!!

5plus here!

RondeevuRondeevuabout 4 years ago
Keep this story cumming...

Or should I say not cumming... LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great start!

I love stories with inventive (and terrifyingly effective) chastity devices - this one is really hot! Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Clever premise

But:

It ended too soon -- unless there are more chapters in the future.

There wasn't enough foreplay and teasing other than all sex-organ related (mostly blowjobs for him, and pussy eating for her). Her breasts? Quickly described and then forgotten. Her ass? Loved to watch it, but nothing else. If she really liked ass play -- or wanted to see if she liked it -- why not engage in some? Force him to lick it while he was spending those hours licking her pussy. Have him finger it to see if she liked it manipulated, and things IN it. Talk about it. Ask him if he'd like to fuck it. Ask him what he wanted to do to it. Tell him what she would want to do to it.

Gave it five stars even with all the shortcomings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Brainless, mindless drivel

He gets in his car, drives to the police station where they remove the ring and arrest the bitch for assault, battery and sexual assault just to name a few of the crimes she committed. Who would stay with a woman that demeans, degrades and humiliates him? AND threatens his health by putting on a ring that cuts off his normal functions?

1 star

KodJak22KodJak22about 2 years ago

Really like this first part. Looking forward to the rest :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dump the stupid bitch. Besides her being a selfish cunt, there is no such passage in the bible.

Deuteronomy 25:5-10 said that if a man died before providing sons to his wife, it was the duty of his unmarried brothers to “marry” her and to give her sons. In Genesis 38:9, Onan wanted sex, but did not want to provide for his brother's widow. So he disobeyed. The passage is about shirking responsibility, not masturbation.

What ? You think I can't erotica if I took a History of the Bible class ?

Quixotic1Quixotic18 months ago

What a HOT and awesome fantasy! I want to wake up and find myself in the middle of wherever this group calls home! [tongue hard, micropenis weeping!]

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userProf_Owen910@Prof_Owen910
Just your average mild mannered kinkster. I write about buttstuff, chastity, and whatever else takes my fancy. Dyslexic, but I'm doing my best in the editing department. Friendly comments and constructive criticism always welcome. 12/23/23 Between brain meds and life, I h...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES