Locked Up Ch. 01: Purity Ring

Story Info
To keep the girl of his dreams there is one rule: no cumming.
3.2k words
4.4
96.4k
146

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, Gwen, please, you have to stop, I can't take it," I groaned, shuddering under my Fiancé's eager tongue and tight suction. She ignored me, pumping her mouth up and down my shaft a few more times before finally relenting, pulling back with one last, long stroke, very nearly sending me over the edge when my head slid from between her lips with a wet pop.

"Aww, is that all you can take tonight? You usually let me have much more fun than that." Gwen, my fiancé, pouted, looking up at me from between my spread legs. I just shuddered and let my head collapse back against the pillows on our big king-sized bed, the sheets drenched with my sweat.

"I'm sorry Gwen. The closer we get to the wedding, the harder it is getting for me to hold back. You're just becoming too good a cocksucker". She slapped me playfully on the inner thigh, perilously close to my aching balls.

"Language, Dave." She was giggling as she said it though, dirty talk had been creeping into our play more and more, and I knew she liked it, even if she did try and pretend otherwise. Taking pity on me, she left me to recover after that, swaying her way to the shower, knowing I would not be able to take my eyes off her pert ass, my cock still throbbing, far too close to the forbidden edge.

I should back up a bit, I'm getting a little ahead of myself. My name is Dave Morgan, and my fiancé is Gwen, short for Gwendolen, McAlister. I first met Gwen in one of my art classes. She was a nude model, and I have never drawn a better picture, or had to fight so hard to hide my erection from the rest of the class. Gwen was my idea of perfection, A bit shorter than my 5' 10" with long red hair, and delicious curves in all the right places. Her breasts were full and firm, her ass was a generous bubble butt that she kept with more squats a day then I could count. She saw my drawing and said after the class she had never felt more beautiful than in my picture. I stammered out a request for coffee, and shortly thereafter, I was dating a sexy, brilliant nude model. She was also in college, studying psychology, and planning to be a therapist or researcher or something along those lines. She never really felt the need to decide.

It has been three years, and for the most part they had been blissful. Gwen was the love of my life, and I could not believe how lucky I was to be dating her. It was perfect, except for one, little, detail. Gwen was deeply religious, which came as a surprise to me, considering I met her doing nude modeling, and I learned on my first visit to her apartment she had a deep love of naughty toys. She even had a stripper pole she used for exercise in her room. As she explained it, the sect she belonged to follow a little-known prophet of the lord, who said the Catholic Church had been far too strict on its interpretations of the celibacy rules. Sex and sexuality were a gift to be celebrated. Sounds great right? There was just one catch.

"It is better to cast your seed in the belly of a whore than to spill it on the ground." One little sentence, but it was going to drive me mad. Despite the sects' open-minded views on sex, that one law they held sacred. Male followers of the religion were not to spill a drop of seed before their wedding day. Not during sex, which was OK otherwise, not during oral, no masturbation, nothing. Not a drop was to be spilled. You have no idea how frustrating that rule was for me. Gwen was what most people would call a nympho, though I just said she had a healthy sex drive. She wanted to play and fool around all the time. However, that one little rule remained very important to her, so I had to be super careful not to cum during any of our play time. I don't know that she would have dumped me if I ever broke the primary taboo of her religion, but I was far too scared to find out.

I must, here, admit a dirty little secret. I used to break that taboo all the time. Dating a girl like Gwen, if I wanted to keep her happy, I had to make sure I was not a quick trigger. Any guy will tell you not getting off, ever, is not the best way to enhance your stamina and staying power. So, I used to jerk off constantly: In the shower in the morning, in the shower at night, at my desk late at night, chatting with Gwen online. If she was not around, and did not know what was happening, I figured it was no harm, and it meant I could keep up with her needs without risking blowing my cork. Everything went great for years, right up until I proposed to her.

Don't get me wrong, the day I proposed was the happiest day of my life. We had a great dinner, I popped the question on one knee, she said yes, we had champagne, her parents looked forward to welcoming me into their family, it was great. However, that was also where the trouble started. If we were going to get married, it had to be under the family religion. By tradition, engaged couples had to live together for 6 months before the wedding. They said it was to test the strength of their bond, and the commitment to the scripture. It was turning out to be a long, drawn out torturous endurance test.

I had almost no alone time. Gwen and I slept together, ate together, showered together, everything. It was almost impossible to sneak away to get the relief I was used to. Sure, I could jerk off at work, but that had its own dangers, and for a guy who was used to taking care of himself 3 or 4 or even 5 times a day, it was just not enough. I swear I could feel my balls getting more and more full, and my resistance getting weaker and weaker. It did not help that Gwen was, if anything, hornier than ever. She woke me up every morning with a blow job, she wanted to fuck before breakfast, and make love in the shower. She had her hand down my pants at most meals, or even out on date. It was heaven, it was torture, and I had no idea how I was going to last 6 months. We were three months in, and I could hardly last 10 minutes with Gwen before I needed a cold shower. She said she understood, but I could tell she was upset. She was used to us fooling around for hours, but without any chances to relieve the pressure, I just could not do it anymore.

So that, long story short, brought me to this morning, sweating in our bed, thinking of baseball, trying to get my heartbeat under control. My cock was rock hard, and my balls were aching, and I knew Gwen would be upset if I did not join her in the shower shortly. Groaning, I forced myself out of bed, trying to ignore my throbbing erection as I padded into the bathroom after her. In the shower, I had to fight to keep her hands off my cock, as she offered to soap me up like she usually did.

"Please Gwen" I begged. "No more this morning. I can't take it. I'm too close to the edge".

"I don't understand" she responded looking hurt "We always play in the shower, what's wrong? Don't you like me anymore?" The hurt look in her eyes was killing me, and I tried to explain.

"I'm sorry baby, I'm just..." I struggled for words, trying to figure out how I could explain. "I'm just not used to this much attention, and I'm worried I might pop my cork, and break your taboo if we keep playing like this." Gwen had nodded and gotten a strange look in her eyes. She was quiet all through the rest of our shower, and she kept her hands off me during breakfast as well.

I managed to make it through breakfast without any further incident, but Gwen was uncharacteristically quiet when I dropped her off for class and then headed to work. Any hopes I had of sneaking away for some relief at work were quickly dashed, not only were we incredibly busy, but Mr. Anderson was actually on the floor. He was a notorious hard ass and timed everyone's bathroom breaks. More than 3 minutes, and you got written up. I did manage to lose myself in work and was feeling OK by the time I got back to the apartment that night. Gwen got out of class before my shift ended, and usually took the bus home.

I had a feeling I was in trouble when I walked through the door. Gwen had dinner all laid out and was dressed in a slinky red dress she knew I loved, so low cut you could tell she was not wearing much of a bra. "Welcome home Dave, I made your favorite". She had too, Sirloin steaks, mashed potatoes, and a red wine whose name escaped me. We made small talk through dinner, but she made it hard to focus, leaning forward to give me a lovely view down her dress, and rubbing her stocking clad feet slowly up my legs all through dinner. I love her legs, she knows it, and used it against me. By the end of the meal I was rock hard, straining against the fly of my work pants, and totally unsure how I was going to please Gwen without exploding.

After dinner, Gwen stood up, and beckoned me into the bedroom, grinning wickedly. "Come on big boy, you owe me tonight. You must make up for this morning's lack of performance." Inwardly I groaned, I was already so close, and we were both still dressed. She stripped as she headed into the bedroom, and I followed, leaving my clothing on. Once in the bedroom I tried to cheat a bit, pushing her back on the bed, and kneeling before her, massaging her still stocking clad feet, and then working my way up her legs, stalling for time with a massage. Gwen let me work for almost ten minutes before her impatience took over, and she wrapped her legs around me, pulling my face between them.

Did I mention Gwen was shaved? Come to think of it, I had never actually seen her shave, she was just smooth down there. She said it made oral feel so much better, and I was not going to complain. I loved going down on her, carefully parting her lips, teasingly tracing them with my tongue. Sometimes she would let me serve her like that for hours, getting her off over and over again. Oh yea, that was another thing, women could cum as often as they wished, the restriction was just on males. Tonight, however, she seemed to have other plans, and pushed me away after only twenty minutes, leaving my tongue sore.

"Your turn, Dave, strip for me, and get up on the bed" I shuddered, I was still close, and the 20 minutes worshiping between her legs had done almost nothing to help me calm down. Trembling, I stripped, carefully unbuttoning each button, stalling for time. She soon caught on, and practically tore me out of my clothing, before shoving me back on the bed, reversing our positions. She spread my legs wide, and then wrapped her hands around my hardness, stroking me softly. I'm not huge, but big enough her hand just fit around my shaft, and she squeezed as she stroked, leaning in, her warm breath spilling teasingly over my head. I groaned, my over simulated cock already throbbing, my balls aching. I was sure I was going to pop at any moment, but I fought for control, struggling to think about baseball, taxes, anything but how good her hand felt around my shaft. When her warm wet lips closed over the head and started to suck, I was sure I was going to explode. "Oh fuck fuck fuck, stop Gwen, please!" She did, perhaps sensing how close I was to the limit, leaving me moments away from the point of no return, twitching and straining not to let go.

"Aww, is that all you can take Davey? Too bad. I was just thinking how good it would feel to let you fuck my ass tonight" I probably would have cum right then and there, just hearing those words, but Gwen squeezed the base of my cock hard as she said it, hard enough to hurt just a bit, and cut off my impending orgasm at the root. I whimpered, imaging it. Gwen's ass was incredibly tight, and she did not usually enjoy backdoor play. She had let me try it once, early in our relationship, and I had loved it, but she said I was too big, and never let me in again.

"Oh god Gwen" I whimpered, "I don't think I can... there is no way I could hold back, not like this" It hurt to say those words, I wanted her ass so very bad, but I knew I would pop, possibly before I even got inside. She left me hanging like that, stroking my aching cock, as I fought for control.

"You know Dave. I might have a solution for your dilemma" She said it quietly, and I almost did not hear.

"What?" I had asked, not really focusing well.

"I spoke to the elder's today about your struggles, and they have a solution. Would you be willing to wear a purity ring for me?" I looked down at her, completely confused.

"How is a ring on my finger going to help me?" I asked, still not fully focusing on anything but the pressure in my balls, and her hand on my cock.

"It's not that kind of ring. It's one that will guarantee you can't spill your seed until our wedding. If you accept it thought, there are conditions. " I was not really following what she was saying, it sounded like nonsense, but I was willing to do just about anything if it meant I could fuck her ass, and not have to struggle against my burning need to get off.

"What... what conditions" I managed to ask finally.

"Once you put it on, it's locked on. You can't take it off until our wedding, no matter what."

I shrugged, figuring I had nothing to lose. "OK, sure. I won't take it off."

"Good" she had said, smiling at me. "second, if you accept my ring, you have to do everything I say for the next three months until our wedding. The ring is sort of a cheat, so you must give up your freedom as the man to wear one. It means you'll be submissive to me, your wife to be." I really was not following that part, submissive how? I already did pretty much anything she asked me to. I nodded, swallowing. "You have to say it silly" She giggled, tugging on my cock a bit.

"I accept the ring; I'll do anything you say for the next three months"

"Good boy. Stay right there." She jumped up and ran into the other room. I raised my head, watching her go. She returned quickly with something silver glinting in her hand. It looked like a large silver ring someone had hinged and then spread open in her palm.

"Hold still Dave, I have to get this on just right or it might pinch." I frowned at that, pinch what? Before I could ask the question, she was kneeling between my legs again, but this time she wrapped one soft hand around my ball sack and started to pull down. It was an odd feeling, but did not hurt, just felt strange as she pulled them down and away from my body. With her other hands, she wrapped her thumb and forefinger around the base of my ball sack, squeezing it tightly. The next thing I knew there was a click, and something cold was closed uncomfortably tight around the base of my scrotum, pulling it down away from my body.

I jerked, trying to stand up "What the hell Gwen" I half shouted, trying to reach down to feel what she had done to me. She caught my arms and pushed them down and away.

"Calm down Dave, that's your purity ring. It will guarantee you don't spill seed until the wedding, I promise. Here. I'll show you" Still holding my hands down at my side, she opened her lips, and engulfed the head of my cock once more. She sucked powerfully, and then bobbed her head down, swallowing more of my shaft, pressing the head of my cock to the back of her throat. I protested, feeling the pressure building in my oddly adorned orbs, but she ignored me, pushing deeper, swallowing me inch by inch. This was way more aggressive than her usually blowjob, and when she pushed again, and deep throated every last inch, I cried out, unable to hold back.

"Oh fuck Gwen, don't, I'm cumming" or at least, I had thought I was. It felt like I was about to, the pressure built up, the warmth, the feeling of letting go, and then just as I felt my cock jerk with the first pulse of my orgasm, something went dreadfully, dreadfully wrong. The ring around my balls was too tight, and I could not release.

It did not hurt, exactly, but it did not really feel good either. Rather than the usual pulsing release of orgasm and ejaculation, each pulse was blocked by the hard metal around my balls, cutting it off mid motion, making my head throw back as the pressure built and built. I don't really know how to describe the sensation. Have you ever tried to hold back a sneeze after it was too late, and it felt like your head might explode or pop off? My balls felt a bit like that, more so with every failed pulse of my orgasm. I cried out, and then whimpered and then sort of moaned as it slowed down, my balls still aching, my cock still hard. Gwen pulled her lips back off my head with a wide grin.

"See?" she tried to say, sticking her tongue out at me at the same time. "Not a drop. The ring really works." I just groaned, reaching down to feel my aching balls, my hands encountering the wide heavy band of smooth metal.

"So" Gwen asked, giggling a bit and climbing onto the bed beside me as I explored my new adornment. "Ready to fuck my ass?"