All Comments on 'Gran and Her Boys'

by Jena121

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
tim needs to join in with alan and gran...

tim needs to join in for hotttt family action with alan and gran...and some really hottt action should occur when gran wants to see her stud son alan and stud/jock grandson

tim...not only tag team her..but also hot bi dad/son action..with her directing and participating...a major turn-on for sex charged women like myself..

William smythWilliam smythalmost 16 years ago
What aGran!!

-This author does'nt need any Anonymous help. She said--"more to cum" That's enough for me (if I don't have to wait too long,) Even If I do it will be worth it Jena your the tops.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
BRILLIANT

VERY WELL WRITTEN LOVING,SEXY AND EROTIC STORY MADE ME FEEL LIKE CUMMING TOO--THANK YOU--KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK JENA.IAN.

bhurrybhurryalmost 16 years ago
Special Grandmother

Well Jena121 you have done it one more time. Great story. Every man would love a grandmother like that. Don,t stop now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Thanks sweetie!

Another wonderful story. I love the granny stories. Well done!

xxoo Ron from Illinois

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
An Unabashed Admirer Writes

My Dearest Jena,

I cannot tell you how much I loved your story Gran and Her Boys; not to mention the others, especially the mother-son stories. To give you an idea of what you have done to me, I sat down to read a story and ended up reading all of them or close to all of them. I must be candid with you; in brief, I carried on a long-term relationship with my mother who has since passed away. I still miss her profoundly but that is for another time.

I am so excited to have found you. I would give anything to meet you but note that, sadly, (for me, at least) that you live in Austrailia and I in the US. Well there is the internet; which is a sorry substitute but a substitute, nonetheless. I will be honored if you reply and send me some pictures of yourself. I will be glad to reciprocate with some of my own. I am, no doubt, close to you in age (70 yrs. old) but still virile.

As for your stories I can assure you that you are indeed a voice and not just a scribbler of porn. I'm sure that you don't need me to tell you that but the compliments are so well-deserved that it's a pleasure to write them. I love your use of imagery and your ability to say so much with so few words and with a very deceptively simple-seeming use of those words. You are wonderful. You really are. I haven't met anybody since mother died and am so lonely but perhaps that is about to change. At any rate, please reply.

With the greatest affection,

Ron Vioni (that is my real name)

itzmerv@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved it..

Just the best!! Loved the story.

Thanks. Phil

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Grandma

I've read several stories written by you and I've wankedoff to all of them , I honestly can't keep my hands off my hardon thinking about Nana and now Gran

x_pac6969x_pac6969over 4 years ago
Great reading

Enjoyed the first part and agree with previous writer that the grad son needs/should become involved either by "accident" or invited to join in.

22/11/19

linnearlinnearabout 3 years ago
Wonderful Story

I want more, please.

chasbro507chasbro507about 1 year ago

I love your stories Please keep writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous