Gran and Her Boys

Story Info
Allan to the rescue.
2.2k words
4.41
125.7k
37

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 06/13/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jena121
Jena121
1,118 Followers

This story has quite a lead up to explain the circumstances. Please read through the story and you will be rewarded.

I have lived with my Gran since my parents were killed in a plane crash when I was just 15 years old. I was now in my late 30's with a son of my own and back living with Gran.

She has made it so easy for me. She gave me all the love that a person could give.

I was only away from her home for about 3 years when I got married, but that only lasted for those 3 years.

My wife left me with a baby boy of just 7 months. As a father I didn't have the first clue on how to look after him. His name was Tim. A beautiful baby who would have made any mother proud. He had the same gray eyes that I did and eventually blonde hair.

My Gran offered to take us back in her home again as soon as my wife left me and after trying Nannies and trying to work, nothing seemed to work. The nannies only ever stayed a few weeks, even though Tim was a good child.

I decided to take Gran up on her offer, firstly making sure that she would be all right looking after Tim while I went to work. At 24, when Tim was 1 year old, I moved back in with her, baby and all. She was very happy looking after Tim and stated that she wasn't that old – yet.

So for the next 17 years we lived in the house with Gran. I went to work every day and made sure that none of us ever did without anything. Gran's house was situated a few miles out of town but it didn't stop Tim from mixing with his friends over the weekends.

I had better describe Gran. She was 58 year old and all that anyone would love in a Gran. She had a full, voluptuous body, large breasts that overflowed her blouses and dresses, and very large derriere (ass). Her hips were so soft and round and she was just so cuddly.

After I had been living with her for about 6 years, I came home from work one afternoon, a little earlier than usual, as I had finished the job I had been working on and didn't want to start a new one before the weekend.

I walked in and strode upstairs and heard a noise coming from Gran's room. Wondering if she was alright, I called out to her but got no answer.

"Gran, Gran are you alright." I asked.

Still no answer so I decided that she may have fallen over or something. I opened her door and what a surprise I received.

There lay Gran on her bed with a large dildo in her hand and working it in and out of her pussy. She was naked and her legs were spread out showing all her hairy pussy. She had long hairy pubes that were a dark brown with silver hairs spread throughout, you could almost get a brush and comb to them. She opened her eyes and screamed.

"Allan, what are you doing in here," she cried.

"I did call out Gran, but got no answer, and I thought you had fallen or something. I'm so sorry."

"Never mind, darling, it has happened now, nothing we can do about it."

"OK Gran, I'm going to have a shower now and clean up now I have finished work for the week."

"Alright Allan, I'll go and start getting something ready for dinner. Tim will probably be home from school soon.

Tim arrived home about an hour later – we sat down for dinner a couple of hours after that.

Nothing unusual happened in the next few weeks. Another Friday I knocked off work early as it had been so hot. I had a couple of beers at the local and then headed home.

When I got there, Gran informed me that Tim's friend had invited him over for the night and he was going straight from school. I called his mother to check that this was all right and she suggested that Tim stay for the weekend, so that Gran could have a break. I thanked her very much and knew that he would be safe there.

I told Gran that we would have the weekend to ourselves and asked her if she wanted to do anything in particular. She suggested that we go out for dinner somewhere while we had the chance. We could then have a couple of wines and take our time without having to worry about Tim getting tired.

I said, "Alright Gran, go pretty yourself up and I will escort you to a lovely restaurant."

While she went upstairs, I quickly looked up the restaurants in the area and made a booking for 8.00pm. I also booked a taxi so that I didn't have to drive.

"Take your time Gran, we don't have to be there for about an hour. I'm going to have a shower and get dressed myself."

We got to the restaurant and over the next 3 hours we both relaxed, enjoying a couple of bottles of wine. Gran looked so lovely dressed in a lilac frock that swirled around her legs and also had a beautiful cleavage. I could sit and look down into the depths of her bosom which drew my eyes constantly.

After seeing her naked on her bed a few weeks before, I had been thinking of her body and even while knowing she was my Gran, I wanted to help her with her desires, so that she didn't have to rely on a dildo, and of course get rid of my frustrations as well.

When we finally left the restaurant, Gran staggered a bit but then pulled herself up.

"Sorry, Allan, I think I have had a few too many."

"Don't worry Gran, we are going home now, the taxi should be here within minutes. I will look after you."

We arrived home and Gran again staggered as she got out of the taxi. I held her arm after I had paid the fare and led her up the pathway. I unlocked the door and she almost fell in. I grabbed her, inadvertently grabbing a handful of her breasts at the same time. She wriggled under my hands but didn't pull away'

"I think I better get you up to bed straight away Gran, I don't want you passing out down here."

I half carried her upstairs to her room. I then sat her on the bed and she asked me to help her get undressed. Why not? I thought. This will give me the opportunity to touch her body all over and then have something to masturbate over later.

I gently helped her take off her dress, then her bras and her full breasts fell out into my hands. I carried on to help her with her panties and stockings until she was sitting there fully naked. I turned to the dressing table to look for a nightie but she yanked my hand and pulled me down beside her on the bed.

"Allan, I love you darling boy, but I need you too."

"What do you mean Gran?"

"Well, I haven't had a man for many years and my dildo doesn't satisfy me anymore. I would love for you to do something to help me."

"What would you like me to do Gran, you know I would do anything for you. You have been both mother and father to me for many years and I love you so much."

"Well, darling, seeing that Tim isn't here tonight, I would love you to sleep here with me and just cuddle me all night."

After a little thought, I agreed to spend the night in her bed. Of course, my hopes were high at that stage.

After making sure that the house was locked up and all the lights were out. I stripped to my boxers and climbed into bed with Gran.

I thought she would be asleep by then and was very surprised when she turned over and backed up to me, her large ass grinding into my groin. She seemed to settle there for a few minutes but then started to wriggle against my cock. I was gradually getting bigger and started to poke into her back regions.

"Oh Allan darling, that feels so good. I have been wanting to feel a cock next to my body for so long. I need it somewhere else too."

Taking my cue from her, I turned her on her back and started to kiss her tenderly on the mouth. I pushed my tongue in her mouth and ended up having a tongue battle with hers. I grabbed her boobs and started to fondle them and suck each of them one at a time. This went on for about 10 minutes and I let my hand wander down and over her massive thighs and into her groin, finding there a wet, warm and wonderful playground.

"Ohh!! Allan, that feels so good darling, I love it,"

"Well Gran, just give me permission and I will try and make all those little worries go away, and any big one you may have as well."

"Just go ahead darling, I am all yours."

"Are you sure Gran, I don't want you to think I have taken advantage of you while you are drunk."

"No baby, just let's do everything."

I continued playing with her pussy and clit with one hand while the other helped me by holding her breast so that I could suckle on it. I decided that I would give her something extra and worked my way down in the bed to the level of her sweet pussy.

I love a mature woman who has a full mound of hair. I immediately started to lap and lave the outer lips of her cunt and slowly drew my tongue to the sensitive site of her clit. She bounced off the bed at the touch of my tongue and almost straight away – she started to orgasm. She couldn't stop herself. I knew that she had been without a man for a long time, but I thought she had got off with her dildo at times.

"Oh Allan, she cried. You make me feel so good when you do that. Do you realize it is over 20 years since your Grandpa died, that I have had someone eat my pussy like that. It was wonderful."

"Well Gran there is more to come, I haven't finished with you yet. Stay on your back so that I can feast on your breasts and nipples again. They taste so sweet and I love them."

I spent another 10 to 15 minutes laving and suckling her breasts and fondling them. I was in Heaven just being so intimately close to her. If I had any clue, this could have happened a long time ago. What a lot of time we had wasted over the years.

As I progressed with the loving, I realized that I could take it to the next level. I knew Gran would be more than agreeable. I again worked my fingers down into that Garden of Eden and began strumming on her clit. I then turned her on her side and with my cock aimed at her pussy, inserted it into that holy grail.

How wonderful that felt. I leaned up and kissed Gran and slowly started to make love to her. My tool was like a piston, working its way in and out of her pussy and loving every moment of it.

She looked up at me and smiled. "Allan, you really know what I need, don't you?"

"Anything for you Gran, anything at all. All you have to do is ask from now on. We just have to be careful with Tim around though."

We continued fucking for the next 10 minutes or so until I felt the head of my cock start to expand and I knew that I was going to blow my load.

"Gran, I'm going to cum, I want you to cum with me."

"I'm ready too darling, let it all go, I want every ounce of your cum in my pussy."

We came in a blaze of glory. It had been a few years for me, and over 20 years for Gran, since we had both experienced that kind of loving.

"Allan?...... whispered Gran. Can we do this again?"

"Anytime you want Gran, just let me know OK. As long as we are careful when Tim is around, I'm sure I can sneak into your room a couple of times a week for a little lovin'."

"Oh darling, that will be so good. I didn't realize how much I missed having a man in my bed for all those years."

"Well Gran, that is one thing you won't have to worry about any more."

Gran and I continued that relationship for many years.

And there is more to cum!!!!!

Jena121
Jena121
1,118 Followers