God is a Slut Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ready, Rachel?" Lucy asked. Her voice was different now; not the sardonic tenor it had been before, but a gentle sound, a loving sound. Fantasia pulled from our kiss, and watched in excitement. Apple and Cherry also took their mouths from me, and looked down in rapt anticipation, their fingers tracing my areolas pleasantly.

"Yes," I said, steeling myself, and offering Lucy an excited smile, "turn me inside-out."

Lucy slowly pulled her fist out of my ass. I moaned as I felt my insides being pulled out with her; my soft, wet inner-flesh traveling down my sinful channel, a delightful pressure moving with it. I felt Lucy's fist leave me with a vulgar slurping sound, and I felt the air against my ruined exit.

"I need you to give me a little push." Lucy encouraged. She placed her hands around my rim, and gently pressed inward. I pushed out, feeling the ball of flesh slowly protruding from my gape. Lucy massaged my taint, calming the tension with felicitous pressure. I gritted my teeth, and pushed a little harder.

"That's it," Lucy whispered, "here it comes."

I felt the ball push all the way out, and my pelvis was immediately rocked with a convulsion of hot pleasure. I screamed just like God had, and the succubi clapped their hands in an applause of my sexual performance.

"Mmmmm Rachel, you look so beautiful like that." God exclaimed, a pair of succubus horns now poking out from her blonde hair.

"Jesus Christ God," Lucy laughed, "you are so weak."

"I couldn't help myself," God giggled, "but believe me, I resisted for so long."

"No, you didn't," laughed the succubus riding her, "I didn't even have to ask; you begged me."

"Shhhhh," God said, putting a finger to her lips, "you're embarrassing me in front of Rachel!"

"Well God," Lucy said, standing up, "since you're one of my little monsters now, I'll let you be the one to seduce Rachel to my side. You played yourself... again."

Lucy turned and winked at me before she left the booth. God pulled the succubus off her, and crawled atop me.

"Do you want to stay here?" God asked as she pushed our clits together, "You can live forever in endless bliss, eternally indulging in your heart's desires."

"I will not fail you, my lord!" I moaned as one of the succubi began to suck on my prolapse, "I will stay in your light."

"You know, heaven isn't much different than this place." God gasped as another succubus began to lick her rosebud, "We have more clouds and sunshine, but every person's idea of paradise always devolves into sex."

"Tell me more about heaven." I hissed as a tongue bore into the ovule of my bud, tasting the decadent filth inside.

"It's whatever you want it to be." God smiled, "It could be this place if you wanted, it could be endless fields of shimmering wheat, it could be a hundred men with ten-inch cocks, ready to serve your every desire."

"You're not what I expected." I groaned as God squeezed my breasts, "I thought you'd be... different."

"You thought I'd be a man?" God laughed, "A stoic father-figure who judges everyone over every little thing?

"Yes." I gasped as a succubus tongue writhed between our squished slits.

"Why would I make tits," God said as her thumbs pressed against my nipples, forcing a cry of pleasure from my mouth, "if I didn't want them to be sucked?"

"I don't..."

"Why would I make a clit," God gasped with a thrust of her body, pushing our clits together, "if I didn't want it to be touched?"

"I..."

"Why would I make your ass so sensitive," God said, reaching back, and gently squishing my prolapse, "if I didn't want it to be penetrated?"

"I don't know!" I screamed, my body squirming in delight beneath God.

"The reason I did these things," God moaned as she gyrated on top of me, "is because I wanted humanity to enjoy each other's bodies. All of those lessons you were taught when you were younger were lies."

"Don't say that!"

"The truth is," God said as she lowered her lips to mine, "I'm nothing but a slut."

"No!"

"Yes Rachel," God whispered, her voice full of lust, "I created the universe and the heavens and ruled over my domains as a benevolent queen, and then I realized there was something missing."

"What?"

"Evil," God giggled, "everything was so boring. I created an equal of mine and called her Lucifer. Lucy went around and made things so much more interesting. One night," God moaned as she shifted atop me, "Lucy came to my chambers and showed me something really fun to do. And here we are, billions of years later, and I'm a complete slave to it."

"No!" I yelled through fits of pleasure, "This is a test, you're testing my resolve! I will not fail you!"

"Fuck the test!" God growled, her hips driving with a passion, "Fuck your righteousness and purity! Join me as a slave to lust." She licked the side of my face with long forked tongue, and whispered, "You and I can make love forever."

"No!" I screamed, my body twitching in elation. The succubus' tongues were writhing in my ass and pussy, Fantasia's fingers were softly massaging my shoulders, Apple and Cherry were licking every part of my body. My carnal mind demanded that I join God as a servant of Lucifer, but I knew in my heart that this was still a test. I clutched the crucifix that dangled from my neck, and prayed in my mind.

Why don't you want to join me? God answered my prayer. We can do this forever. Put your fingers inside of me.

I obeyed God's request, and reached between us. I sunk three fingers into her leaking slit, and rubbed along her ceiling, feeling the subtle spasms within her that told me I'd found her spot.

You make me feel so good, Rachel. God's voice moaned in my head. Let me make you feel good too.

God reached between us, arching her back to let her hand slide down my torso. Her fingers drove into me, and pressed along my ceiling, rippling waves of pleasure from my pelvis.

We can do this forever, God's voice dripped with seduction, we could stay like this for all eternity.

I felt an alien sensation rising within me. It started as a low rumble, a hot pleasure vibrating in my nethers. It intensified, growing hotter and more frantic, shooting arcs of felicitous pressure from my ass and pussy.

"God," I whispered hoarsely to her, "I think I'm coming."

"I'm coming too," she moaned with a furrowed brow, "let's come together."

God began to move violently on top of me, her hips driving and her back wrenching. My body underwent a similar sensation, convulsing and writhing involuntarily. I gave in to the feeling, screaming as I felt it wash over me. God met my screams with her own, her mouth hovering inches above mine before she lowered her lips, and devoured me in a passionate kiss. We ascended in orgasm together, our bodies pressing against one another as though we were trying to converge. Our tongues entangled as our mouths screamed muffled ecstasy. I wrapped my free hand around God's horned head and pushed her face closer. She drove her whole hand into me and I did the same. Our lips parted with a string of saliva, our mouths singing our final elation, our bodies writhing, shifting, asses clapping and breasts deforming against one another.

"Oh fuuuuuck!" God screamed, her eyes welling in tears.

My mouth couldn't yield words, but panted desperately as the feeling washed over me. I tensed and flexed with its ascension, teetering on the edge, the tension within me winding, winding, winding, and then... snapping. A wave crashed through me, the release pulsing from every nerve, twitching from every muscle. My entire body relaxed in a heap as God's collapsed atop me. We stayed there for a while, our bodies heaving with heavy breaths as the dopamine-rush warmed our minds, seeping its satisfaction into our hearts.

"You," God said, smiling down at me, "are still human."

"I passed the test!" I laughed, "I did it!"

"Congratulations," Lucy clapped from the corner of the booth, "I didn't think you'd do it. You're much stronger than her." Lucy chuckled, pointing at God's horned head.

"Don't be ridiculous," I said, "this was all part of her plan to challenge my faith."

"Yeah..." God said sheepishly, "all part of the test..."

"C'mon," Lucy said with a firm slap on God's ass, "let's get out of here."

"I don't wanna leave." God said with a pouty-face.

Lucy pressed a hand against God's temple, and transformed her back into her normal self. God gave Lucy a disappointed look, then got up, and helped me to my feet.

"Every fucking time we come here." Lucy grumbled.

"Maybe you shouldn't invite me then." God giggled as she put on her dress.

"You invited yourself." Lucy rolled her eyes, lacing her coreset.

The succubi helped me put my clothes back on, their seductive touch no longer affecting me.

"Come back anytime you want." Fantasia smiled at me. She kissed me on the cheek, then moved from the booth, and into the crowd. Before disappearing into the mass of demons, she turned around, and gave me a smile and a little wink.

The three of us walked outside of the club, and into the hellish cavern that bore it. Lucy offered God a cigarette, and we sat at a table on the patio.

"Can I have one?" I asked Lucy. Nowhere in the bible did it say 'thou shalt not smoke cigarettes,' so I guessed it technically was OK. Just because all the sluts and sinners on earth smoked, didn't mean there was anything wrong with it... right? I mean, God was doing it.

"Sure." Lucy smiled, handing me a square. God lit the end for me, and I had my first ever puff of tobacco. It burned, but the burn felt good, and the stimulation I got from it felt even better. I eased back into my chair, and watched the queen of evil as she studied me.

"You know," Lucy said, "I really thought you'd be easier."

"I told you!" God said, beaming at me, "This one is perfect."

"How many have passed this test?" I asked.

"This one?" Lucy said, "A little under thirty, I think. The next one usually weeds out the fakers."

"There are more tests?!" I exclaimed.

"There are seven of them," Lucy laughed at my face, "and only one person has ever made it all the way through."

"Who?"

"You're wearing his symbol around your neck." Lucy said through a puff of smoke.

"And if you pass all seven," God said, putting a loving arm around me, "you will be my chosen child. You will be the messiah."

"And then I'll convince the Romans to put you on the cross." Lucy laughed.

"She's such a sore loser," God giggled, "speaking of which..." God turned to Lucy, "pay up, bitch."

"Do we have to do this now?" Lucy groaned.

"On your knees and spread 'em!" God ordered as her dress magically transformed into a police officer's uniform.

Lucy punched out her cigarette, and submissively got on the ground. She pushed her panties to the side, looked over her shoulder, and spread her full, red cheeks for me.

"Deputy," God said, transforming my clothes into a cop uniform and handing me a pair of cuffs, "restrain the suspect and perform a cavity search. Make sure your search is very thorough."

I smiled up at God, and handcuffed Lucy; sneering into her golden eyes as my fingers pinched together. She just bit her black-sheened lip, and grinned back. It was time to give the devil her due.