God is a Slut Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry," I said sheepishly, before turning to Fantasia, "I've... I've always wondered how a woman would kiss me."

"Do you want me to kiss you?" Fantasia hissed as a long, forked tongue slipped from her lips.

"I do."

Fantasia moved up my lap, pressing her straddling naked form against me, pushing breast to bra, and crotch to panties. I felt two soft tongues tickle my neck and cheeks as Apple and Cherry teased me with them, and my chin lifted in pleasant reaction. Fantasia closed her eyelids until only a sliver of her eyes remained open, and lowered her lips to mine. I felt her soft warm mouth press against my own. I kept my lips closed, not knowing how to react to the woman. Her forked tongue slipped from her mouth, and tenderly tickled my seal. I kept it closed. She slid her tongue between the crease of my lips and gently beckoned me to open them. I couldn't resist her any longer, and I parted my mouth slightly, and let her in. She probed the inside of my gums in a curious manner, exploring me until her tongue found my own, and gently flicked across it, inviting me to play with her. I reciprocated, my body acting impulsively, betraying my pious intentions. Our tongues toyed and wrapped in a dance within my mouth, and I found an odd satisfaction when I heard her hum of approval. I guess I'm a good kisser. I thought, and smiled my consuming lips as I gained the confidence to kiss her back. You should not be proud of this! This is a sin!

I began to feel a wetness between my legs, an emptiness in my nethers. It compelled me to shift beneath the woman kissing me, compelled me to... to open my legs. Fantasia pressed her mouth harder against me, her passion growing with my rising need. Evil impure thoughts raced through my mind; thoughts of moaning lips, of softly jiggling breasts, of bellies flexing above joined thighs, rubbing wetly together. I was struck with the sudden need to run away and confess my sins. I put my hands on Fantasia's chest, not to feel her supple assets, but to push her off me, to flee this place of temptation. A gentle hand reached out and grabbed my own. I looked out of the corner of my eye, and saw God smiling affectionately at me.

Do not worry, my child, her voice rang in my head, you will be forgiven for the transgressions you commit within this realm. The test is not to see if you succumb to your mortal weakness, but to see if you will abandon my light for the darkness of sin.

I relaxed, and gave in to the woman gyrating atop me. It was OK to surrender to my lust here; God said so. My hands left my sides, and tentatively slid up Fantasia's thighs. I stopped when they met her juicy cheeks, and after a moment's hesitation, I squeezed. Fantasia's lips curled in a smile against mine. I felt Apple and Cherry trace their fingers behind my back, and unhook my bra. They guided it off me, and I felt the humid air of the club caressing my erect nipples. The need to cover myself with my forearms was stayed when Fantasia pressed her breasts against mine. The warmth of her flesh leaked into me, radiating her seduction, melding me with her softness. Apple and Cherry slid their tongues down the sides of my body as they descended to my hips, and I felt their fingers slide beneath the waistband of my panties. I gasped and pulled away from Fantasia's kiss.

"Don't!" I cried.

"Why not?" Apple asked, "You want us to do it; you're so wet down here."

"She's a virgin, Apple." Cherry smiled, "This is her first time doing anything like this, and she's scared."

"Are you afraid, Rachel?" Fantasia's soothing voice asked me.

I nodded.

"You don't need to be afraid," she smiled as she caressed my cheek, "we're not going to hurt you. Everything we do will make you feel so good."

"Mmmmm, so good." God moaned as the succubi sucking her nipples both drove their fingers into her frothing slit.

I gawked at the display of sensual debauchery, my eyes filling with the pursed mouths, gaunt cheeks, and opened nether petals; vivid pink and flowing with nectar, penetrated softly.

"Can you..." I asked Fantasia while I watched my lord and savior moaning in pleasure, "can you nurse from me?"

"Do you want me to suck your tits?" Fantasia gasped lustfully.

"Yes," I whispered, "and then I want Apple and Cherry to... do things to me down there."

"Oh?" Fantasia smiled as she lowered her head, "what kind of things?"

"Kiss me!" I moaned involuntarily, then whispered, "Lick me."

"We can do that." Apple giggled.

Fantasia's mouth wrapped around my left nipple, her serpentine tongue gently torturing me while her lips pulled softly. I sighed, tilting my head back, drooping my eyelids in bliss. I placed my hands on the back of her head, and pressed her closer, willing her to take more of me into her mouth. I felt Apple and Cherry guide my panties past my thighs, and I shuddered as my lewdness was exposed to them. Fantasia closed her eyes, and gently squeezed both of my breasts as she sucked from a nipple, her pussy leaking its contentment onto my naked pelvis. She was aroused by me, and that aroused me even more.

I felt two soft tongues trace the lines of my pelvis and slowly work down. They tickled me as they outlined my womanhood, staying just outside of my sensitive lips. I moaned with need, their teasing tongues tortuously evading my spot, forcing my mind to focus on what they weren't touching. Oh, I was leaking from sinful lips, my insides saturated with the saliva of carnal hunger, the petals blushing vividly against my alabaster flesh. I whined and shifted, my tones becoming more demanding, my motions becoming less subtle, but still, they didn't touch me where I wanted. They were going to make me beg for it, and I was past denying myself.

"LICK ME!" I finally screamed in abject desperation.

I heard them giggle to each other, then I felt them. Two forked tongues slid side-by-side along my slit, parting my petals and lathering my froth. Apple's tongue kept moving upward, while Cherry's tongue moved in. My eyes flashed open, a whimper slipping from my lips as I was touched on the inside by another for the first time. Apple's tongue curled about my clit and began slowly rotating, teasing the sinful pearl from its hood, engorging it with blood and electrifying the throbbing flesh. Cherry's tongue gently parted my insides and explored me, curiously flicking across my nerve-swathed walls, finding my secrets. Fantasia grinned at the sound of my lecherous moans, my nipple tenderly trapped between her teeth.

Cherry moved her tongue deeper, gently breaking my virgin tightness. Apple wrapped her lips around my clit and sucked, pulling my soft skin into her mouth. My head fell back, and a carnal sound I'd never made before growled from my chest. I arched my back from the booth, pushing Fantasia's face deeper into my breast, consuming her sucking muzzle with my pale succulent meat. Apple began toying with my clit in her mouth, gently rotating her lips around it while her tongue pressed and flicked. My hips oscillated instinctively, driving forward to increase the depth of Cherry's penetration. She gleefully complied with the wishes of my body, pushing her tongue all the way in, and sneaking a finger beneath it. I gasped, my chin tilting in hedonistic splendor. She snuck another finger in, and began to massage my insides, pushing her fingertips into my chastity, and stretching me beautifully.

"I see you two are enjoying yourselves." Lucy smirked as she entered the booth. I felt the sudden urge to cover myself, but was stopped by a voice in my mind.

Modesty before the devil, Rachel? Lucy's thoughts were rich with amusement. Her eyes ran over my sexual vulnerability, everything open for her to see. I felt a strange comfort under her gaze. If there was a being in the entire universe void of judgement, it was her. With trepidation, I opened my legs, displaying my violation to her. She met my gaze then, and in her mirthful golden depths, I saw her pupils turn to reptilian slits, an inhuman hunger wrought in their depths. But I wasn't terrified; I was excited. Watching me, Lucy undid the lacing on her corset, and it flung open with the jiggling burst of her red breasts. She shifted her weight from hip to hip as she pulled off her black-laced panties, revealing the exquisite roundness of her cheeks, each one creasing in a smile above her thick thighs. My eyes were filled with her exaggerated hourglass figure, now clothed in only boots and fishnet stockings.

"Come here, Lucy!" God moaned, breaking the moment, "I need to feel you inside me!"

"Do you?" Lucy laughed, turning to her, "Because it looks like you're pretty occupied right now."

"My ass isn't. Show Rachel that thing you do." God said, spreading her cheeks, biting her lip. I knew I should've been horrified to hear her say that, but my mind was awash in sex, leaving me only slightly appalled, and more than slightly curious.

"Oh?" Lucy hissed seductively, "Do you want me to turn you inside out?"

"YES!" God cried in glee, pulling her legs back until they were anchored behind her shoulders. I gawked at her flexibility, and watched in revulsion and arousal as Lucy pinched her fingers together, and pushed her entire hand into God's anus. I didn't think it was possible. God's pink rim thinned to a circle, stretching to accommodate the reaming fist, then enveloped Lucy's wrist like a cuff of tight flesh, her indenting pelvic floor seeming to suck the devil deeper. God's eyes narrowed, and she sobbed as her body went rigid with the unnatural ecstasy. She tilted her head forward and watched her own violation, her eyes growing wide at the sight of two succubi sliding their hands into her slit, and the devil pushing her forearm deeper inside her divine shithole.

"Ladies," Lucy said to the two succubi occupying God's pussy, "pull out of there. I want to see my hand from the other side."

The two succubi pulled out of God, and spread her lips for Lucy. I gasped. God's pink inner-skin was moving with the devil's fingers from the wrong side. Lucy turned around and grinned evilly at me, her hand deforming the rectal flesh of my lord and savior. God sobbed her elation, her head tilted back, her chest heaving with heavy breaths, enjoying every second of her violation. Lucy laughed at my shocked face, and waved to me from inside God. Then she pulled her fist out slowly, and to my horror, some of God's pink rectal bunched at the exit before it was swallowed by her gaping ruin of an asshole. God rolled her eyes in hedonism, her pelvic floor convulsing with felicitous spasms.

"You should try it," she moaned to me, "it feels so good!"

"I'd never..." I gasped, appalled at what God just did, "it's so dirty!"

"The best things always are." God laughed, "C'mon Rachel, try it!"

"Oh, come now, God," Lucy grinned, "it's her first time doing anything; let's her ease into it."

"I'm the one giving orders here, Lucy." God sneered.

"Is that so?" Lucy snarled, and she drove her fist back into God, "because you're in my realm now, my lord," Lucy sneered as God screamed, "and here, we follow my rules." God wrenched and twisted, thrashing in throes of intense pleasure, pivoting her heels against the edge of her seat and pushing herself down, forcing even more of Lucy's fist deep inside her shithole. She seemed to be losing her mind with every inch she took; her hips grinding wildly, her eyes rolling back, her belly clenching and shining with sweat below her heaving breasts, the nipples hard and glistening. How can one feel such pleasure from there? That's not supposed to be an option! God didn't make our buttholes for... well... hmm...

"Have you ever tried anything in your ass?" Fantasia asked me.

"Never!" I gasped.

"But you want to." She cooed mischievously, "I could feel you getting so wet when you watched God get fisted."

"No, I-"

"Don't lie to me, Rachel." Fantasia sneered, "Your body is so revealing; it tells me all your dirty secrets."

Apple and Cherry moved from my slit and sat beside me as Fantasia slid her tongue down my body. They each took one of my nipples in their mouths and tenderly sucked, their eyes staring lustfully, their noses pressing into my supple flesh. Fantasia guided her forked tongue along my abdomen, and down my slit. I whimpered as she parted my petals, and gasped as she moved along my taint, then circled the spokes of my rim, wetting me, teasing me. There were nights of weakness where I had touched myself in my womanhood, but I'd never thought to venture lower; why would I? To garner pleasure from such a place was unspeakable, and yet... My asshole began to twitch, winking and opening to Fantasia's beckoning tongue. This sinful body of mine was betraying me, showing me a dark, dark secret; a dark, dark desire.

"Open up to me," Fantasia whispered, "just relax..."

I couldn't stop myself. I unclenched, and let Fantasia work her tongue inside me. I slapped a hand over my mouth to muffle the involuntary cry of pleasure. Apple and Cherry gave each other knowing looks above their sucking lips, grinning at my attempt to hide my delight. Fantasia's tongue snaked deeper into me, rotating, twisting, tasting every part of my vile rectum. I hissed through clenched teeth, gripping the heads of the nursing succubi, pulling them deeper to take more of me into them. Apple and Cherry accepted my offer as their hands slid down opposite sides of my torso, their slender fingers meeting at my slit, pushing inside. My mouth fell open and my pelvis shot upward. Their fingers pulled gently on my walls and spread me while they ran along my ceiling, searching for my weak spot, and exploiting it, rubbing it in a myriad of patterns until they found my combination, and unlocked me. My breathing became heavy, my body began to glisten with sweat. Fantasia's tongue worked deeper into my ass until her luscious lips finally met my exit. She sucked slowly from my rim, drawing it outward as her tongue pushed inward, the skin of my taint stretching convexly from my pelvic floor. I was dribbling and whining like a babe, gyrating my hips like a whore, begging with my body like a drug addict.

"She's ready, Lucy." Fantasia said after she pulled out, leaving my anus tingling with her saliva, swollen and tender.

"Just a second," Lucy said as she moved her arm in and out of God, "I want to show Rachel what I'm going to do to her."

God's pelvis began to contract with spasms. She reared her head back, her brow furrowed in concentration, her mouth whimpering pathetically. The two succubi at her sides sensually rubbed her pussy as Lucy rotated and drove her fist, each motion slow and methodical, practiced to exact the perfect reaction. Lucy plunged her fist a final time, then slowly, tortuously, began to withdraw it.

"That's it," Lucy hissed as she pulled out, "there it is."

I screamed in shock as a ruby bud of inner skin crowned from God's ass. Her eyes rolled into her head, and she collapsed into the arms of the succubi, her chest heaving, her voice hoarse and battered as she cried her wanton ecstasy. Lucy pushed on the sides of God's gaping exit, massaging the convulsing muscles that surrounded it, easing the tension within so that God could birth the abhorrent wonder from the wrong hole. Exerted tones flowed from divine gritted teeth until, with a final exclamation of delight, her prolapse flowed from her gape, and flowered into a juicy, red flower. All I could do was gawk at it. This is what Lucy wants to do to ME?!

"You," Lucy said beckoning to one of the succubi at God's side, "come down here, and taste your maker."

The succubi slid her body down, and wrapped her mouth around God's rosebud, sucking and moaning. The other demoness straddled God, and pressed cotch-to-crotch and slit-to-slit, raising God's face to hers so that she could devour her mouth.

"Do you like what I did to your precious god?" Lucy teased me seductively, "Your god is nothing but a little whore. I'm going to make you my little whore too."

"You will not!" I said defiantly, "My god is a good woman, testing my faith with false lewdness. I will not fail her!"

"All these women were once God's purist creatures," Lucy said, crawling over to me like a stalking tiger, "and look what I did to them; what makes you so special?"

"The lord's light shines within me," I said, "I will not succumb to the temptations of sin."

"Holy shit, you're preachy," Lucy smiled as she guided my legs to part, "I can't wait to see what you'll look like after you surrender to me. The most righteous girls always make the most beautiful beasts."

Fantasia moved from between my legs and slipped her body behind me, guiding me to rest against her. I felt my shoulder-blades press into her warm breasts, and she parted her legs, and softly rubbed her delicate pussy lips against my backside, humming a soothing tune as she massaged my shoulders, leaking her warmth into my tense body, relaxing me. Apple and Cherry continued to nurse from me as one of their hands gently stroked the sides of my body, while the other lifted my legs up. I was a prisoner to their gentleness, stuck in a paralysis of tender caresses and loving kisses. Every part of me became languid and surrendered, and my inhibitions began to lower. Their hands traced calmingly along me, and their whispers bore promises of desires fulfilled. I slid down Fantasia until my head rested between her breasts. She played with my hair, cooing soft words of encouragement as Lucy began her work.

"That's it, Rachel," Lucy whispered softly, "just relaaaaax... we're here only to please you."

She ran her hand through my slit, oiling it with my juices. She smiled up at me, and pinched her fingers together. I felt her press against my rim, but my body was too drunk of blissful endorphins to clench. As her golden eyes watched me, she slowly pushed in. I watched in horror and amazement as I easily took her, my rim stretching painlessly around her. I thought it would hurt, but all I felt was... was... Oh, God! She penetrated deeper, forcing me open wider than I thought possible, forcing untouched nerves to sing their heinous delight. I moaned pathetically with each knuckle she passed through me, pressing into my rectal flesh, with delicious acuteness. Then, she clenched her hand into a fist, and slowly rotated. I cried out, arching my back into the gentle prison of my lovers' embraces, my legs quivering, my mind melting. A stream of spasms shot up my taint, convulsed in my pussy, and raged into my abdomen, making it flex uncontrollably.

"You're so tight, Rachel!" Lucy moaned, "Does it feel good?"

"Yes!" I gasped, "It feels so good!"

"Do you want me to go deeper?" Lucy asked, her eyes full of avarice, of her desire to own me. In that moment, it was the only look I wanted to see.

"Yes!" I screamed, practically begging.

Lucy pushed deeper inside of me, stretching my rectum until I was halfway to her elbow. My head fell back, and I stared dumbly up at Fantasia's loving eyes. She giggled down at me, and snaked her forked tongue into my open moaning mouth. I closed my lips around her and sucked sensually, wanting her to feel just a fraction of what I felt. She smiled and brought her face to mine, our lips locking in an inverted kiss. Apple and Cherry continued to draw their mouths from my breasts, always moving with gentle patterns, never exerting me, keeping me permanently trapped in their bliss. Lucy moved her arm sensually inside of my ass, so gentle with her invasion, not wanting to cause me pain. I was safe here; these women only wanted to make me feel good, to invade me, to violate me, to touch the most sensitive parts of me and show me the secret pleasures my sinful body had to offer. They would never hurt me. I wanted them, too; to touch them, to feel them from the inside, to make them feel good. I could do it forever if I so desired; I could take Lucy up on her offer, and join her in endless bliss. I was tempted... so, so tempted.