Girl Friday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was rubbing hard now and feeling like I was close to the edge when a crazy idea popped into my head that I just knew my mistress would love. "Please make me come, Mistress," I was begging, "I'll let you put your finger in my ass." I couldn't help smiling a bit at my outrageous acting as I pulled my sopping wet finger from my pussy and stuck it into my bum. In truth it did feel pretty good and I was really close to losing it.

So there I was, lying on my bed with the camera rolling, slamming my finger in and out of my tight little ass while furiously rubbing my clit and begging for my mistress to let me come. "Please, Mistress," I pleaded, "please make me come now." And just as I was about to go over the edge, I threw in one more line for the camera. "Oh, thank you, Mistress," I said and exploded with orgasm.

I lay there in an exhausted heap for a minute or two before getting up. "Thank you, Mistress, this was fun," I said and blew the camera a little kiss before I switched it off. That's going to be one hot video if I do say so myself.

Chapter 18

I carefully peeked into Charlotte's room. I didn't want to disturb her if she was still recording, but I saw she had already unclipped her phone and was busy folding up the tripod. I knocked on the door to announce my presence and walked in to greet her. "How's the video coming, Charlotte?"

"I think you'll like it, Mistress," she said smiling and handed me her phone.

I played it back. I'm surprised I wasn't drooling by the time it finished. "My god, Charlotte," I said, "that was hot!" I couldn't help myself. As much as I wanted to show her what was waiting downstairs, I couldn't stop myself from pouncing on her. Not after her steamy little home video.

"Undress me," I ordered, "I need to get off right now and I'm going to use your body to do it." She was looking very pleased with herself as we tumbled to the bed together. I wasted no time getting her on her back as I crawled over her on all fours until I was staring down at her pussy while mine was perched right over her mouth, just out of reach.

She reached up with her hands and tried to pull my hips closer but I slapped her thigh. "Not until I say so," was my response. I don't know what I was thinking, I knew I wasn't going to be able to hold out long, but I do love to tease my Charlotte. Obediently, I felt her hands leave my hips and drop to her sides. "Good girl," I praised.

I could smell her sweet juices with my face just inches away, so I decided to dip my finger in for a taste. My god, she was soaking wet. "Mmph," was her response.

"Charlotte," I teased, wiggling inside her, "I know you can't see this from where you are, but I'm going to pull my finger out now and lick it clean." I withdrew my finger as slowly as I could manage before bringing to my mouth. I made sure to moan loudly and make lots of lip smacking sounds as I sucked her wetness into my mouth. I wanted to convey the idea that I was enjoying the best treat in the entire world. And as far as I was concerned, I really was.

"It's too bad you're trapped under me and can't watch what I'm doing, Charlotte," I teased as I felt her body squirming beneath me, "you're so wet and my finger is absolutely dripping. It's going to take me several minutes to finish it all. I hope you can wait that long." I made more slurping and smacking sounds as her squirming increased in its urgency.

"What is it you want dear?" I asked coyly.

"Your pussy, Mistress," was her desperate reply, "please!"

"What's that, Charlotte?" I teased, "It's hard to hear you while I'm enjoying my little treat up here." I made more slurping sounds to emphasize my point.

"Mistress," she begged, "I need your pussy!"

"Then you may have it," I responded, settling myself over her waiting mouth, "but I promise you I am not going to be gentle. Your video got me all steamed up and I am in urgent need of release. And I need to come so badly that I really don't care if it's comfortable for you or not."

I heard, and felt, her response. "Mmmph," was all that I got as I started grinding against her mouth. Wow, that felt good. Charlotte's muffled vocalizations were tickling me in just the right spot. Now, if I could just get her to repeat it. Then I had an idea. It was cruel, but oh god, the vibrations felt so good, I had to find a way to keep her moaning against my pussy.

I sat up so that I could look down over her entire body. Then just like she did in her steamy video I took both of Charlotte's tender nipples and trapped them between the thumb and forefinger of my hands. All it would take was a good tug or squeeze to get the vibrations I was after. I gave her a good, hard pinch and she yelled out in shock. Ooo, that felt good.

I did it again and was rewarded with another muffled yell vibrating my clit. I wasn't sure how much of her reaction was for show and how much was from actual, intense pain, so I quickly whispered a way out for her. "I don't want to kill you, baby, so if it's too intense, just slap my ass three times and I'll back off."

I heard, and felt, a muffled "Yes, Mistress."

Over the next several minutes I continued my relentless abuse of Charlotte's nipples in order to fulfill my own selfish desire to come. I think she was stepping up her reaction for my benefit now, since I swear she was practically screaming into me each time I pinched or tugged. The vocal vibrations coupled with Charlotte's marvelous tongue were sending me over the edge, I could feel it.

One more pinch. Charlotte screamed. So did I. "OH, YES BABY! YES! YES! YES! GAAAAH!"

As I came down from my peak, I put my hands down on either side of Charlotte's hips and shifted my weight forward. I wanted to give the poor girl a chance to catch her breath. "My god, Mistress, you're an animal," she remarked.

"It wasn't too much was it?" I asked, suddenly concerned.

"Oh no, Mistress," she replied, "it was very creative. I enjoyed it a lot!"

"Good," I thought as I shifted myself around to lie beside the amazing girl who just sent me over the moon. Then I looked down at her face. "Charlotte, dear," I giggled, "your face is all wet."

She smiled, ran a finger over her cheek and then popped it into her mouth. "Delicious, Mistress," was her reply.

"Don't get me started again!" I chided. "Go wash up in the bathroom, please. I have something I want to show you." Charlotte smiled slyly. "Besides my pussy," I insisted, "now go! Get cleaned up."

When she emerged from her bathroom, I took Charlotte's hand in mine. "Come with me," I said, "and led her down the stairs and into the living room.

"Oh my god!" she exclaimed walking over to the Clavinova that had just arrived. "Thank you, Mistress, it's wonderful." Just the reaction I had been hoping for.

"I'm hoping that you'll play for me from time to time."

"Oh yes, Mistress," she said, "anytime you want." She sat down and began playing an old jazz standard from memory. I don't know if she noticed, but a small tear was slowly making it's way down my cheek as I watched and listened to her playing.

*

Epilogue

Dear Friends,

It's been two and a half years now and Charlotte and I are still together. She no longer works for the agency, we decided a while back to cut out the middleman and I bought out the remainder of her contract. Best investment I ever made! She keeps hinting that I should just put a collar on her and make an honest woman of her. We'll see. She's so young that I hate to tie her down. However, Charlotte assures me that the age difference doesn't matter and that there could never be anyone else for her.

So, when she's not too busy planting her face between my legs or making steamy videos, Charlotte spends her time with schoolwork. She's almost finished with her English Literature degree, just one more semester to go. I think the piano minor is pretty much in the bag since she's been playing regularly on weekends at the little Italian place in town. Yes, the very same one where we first shared linguine and Chianti.

We're on very good terms with the family that owns the place, though Mama doesn't know the full extent of our relationship. She's so old-school Catholic she'd probably have a heart attack if she ever found out. The kids know though and they're cool with it. Every night that Charlotte plays they insist on feeding us both. And of course there's always enough left over for lunch the next day, which is great, because our Sundays are almost always spent in bed together.

Oh, and Charlotte says to let you know she still lets me stick my finger in her bum whenever I want.

-- Natasha