Girl Friday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I broke out in a grin. "Oh, I do love you, Charlotte."

Shit, did I just drop the L-word on her? I said it so absent-mindedly that I wasn't really sure that it would register in her brain. What if it did? Would she freak out? Would she pull back? I didn't want to spook her and make things all weird between us by moving too fast.

"Yes, Mistress," was all she answered.

Instead of explaining myself I just hugged her. We held each other tightly for a long time before releasing, so maybe she did hear what I said and she was OK with it. Honestly, I was too afraid to ask and just settled for enjoying a wonderful lunch with a very attractive, and very naked, young girl at my side.

Changing the subject, I started asking her about school. "So what did you study in school, Charlotte?"

"History of English Literature," she replied, "with a minor in piano, Mistress."

"Interesting combination," I said, "what made you choose that?"

"Well, Mistress," she said after pausing for a second to think, "literature, because I read a lot of books growing up. They were my escape. I grew up in a really boring town where the most exciting thing to do was to drink beer in somebody's basement while their parents were away. It got old fast. But books! Books always had exciting adventures hidden in their pages just waiting to be discovered."

By the way she described it, I could see she was very enamored with the written word and I felt a little saddened that she had to drop out of school for financial reasons. "Do you every think of going back to school?" I asked.

"Oh, yes, Mistress, once I save enough money I'd love to return," she stated. That hit me kind of hard. I don't know why, but I was thinking that what we had was going to continue on indefinitely. Hearing her talk about returning to school so readily gave me the feeling that maybe this was just a job for her after all. My heart sank immediately into insecurity, but my subconscious never gave up trying to work out a solution. That's just how my brain is wired.

"So Charlotte," I asked, "how does piano fit in with English Literature?"

"It doesn't really, Mistress," she replied, "but the school requires a minor. I already knew how to play the piano, so I figured it would be easy."

"Do you still play?" I inquired.

"Oh yes, Mistress, but I haven't had access to a piano since I left school," was her answer.

"I'd love to hear you play!" I said, "go get dressed, we're going out."

"But Mistress, what about the lunch dishes?" was her concern.

"Leave them, honey," I said smiling, "maybe elves will sneak in and clean up while we're out."

She grinned and bounded up the stairs.

Chapter 13

I came downstairs wearing a turquoise sundress. I hadn't worn the yellow one long enough to consider it dirty, but I just felt like another color. "Yellow was for running errands solo," I was thinking, "Turquoise is the going out with my mistress color." I have some strange conversations in my mind sometimes.

"You look beautiful, Charlotte," my mistress observed as she opened the passenger door of her Prius for me. That little move and her complement about my looks just put her two points up on any boyfriend I'd ever had. Together we drove to the city center where I had been earlier in the day. I had not even noticed the tiny little music store hidden away just two blocks from where I had stopped to browse for books. Since it was so small, they only had one baby grand on display and the rest were all synths and digital pianos.

I sat down at a Yamaha Clavinova and began playing some jazz tunes from memory. Unlike some purists I've met, I actually preferred the modern digital pianos. With the good ones, the sound and key action were virtually indistinguishable from the real thing, plus they have the benefit of never going out of tune. I started improvising on the major pentatonic scale while my mistress was chatting with the friendly salesman. Apparently, they had finished their conversation and she came over and rested her hand on my shoulder.

I stopped playing. "Time to go, Mistress?" I asked.

"Oh, no," she said, "please, keep playing. What is it?"

"Nothing really, Mistress," I said, "I'm just making it up as I go."

"You're kidding, right?" she asked.

"No Mistress, I'm just improvising," I answered, "I've been doing it since I was ten and this is an easy scale to use."

"Well I am impressed, Charlotte," she said, "I had no idea you were so talented."

"Thank you, Mistress," I responded, "but it's no big deal really."

"Says the girl who's been doing it since she was ten!" was her retort. I smiled and continued playing as she went over to find the salesman again.

Eventually I stopped playing and we left the store. I was a little sad, but my mistress had offered to treat me to dinner before we went home and that perked me up. "How about Italian?" she asked. I nodded my enthusiastic agreement. Some people have a thing for candy and cake and ice cream. My weakness is pasta and freshly baked Italian bread dipped in olive oil.

The place we went to definitely didn't want anyone to go home feeling hungry. The portions were big enough for three meals! I had a feeling I knew what was going to be for lunch tomorrow. We also shared a big bottle of Chianti and my mistress offered a little toast. "To jazz piano and linguine with clam sauce," she said raising her glass.

I raised my glass in return and said, "to the best mistress ever." It must have been the right toast to make, because the next thing I knew her face was beaming and she was squeezing my hand under the table. After dinner we left her Prius in the parking garage and hailed a cab to take us home. Chianti can do that to a girl.

We couldn't keep our hands off of each other in the back of the cab. I'm sure that cabbies see a pretty wide variety of crazy stuff on any given day so I wasn't really surprised that he took no special interest in two women making out in his back seat. Just another day for him. Ah, but what an amazing day it had been for me.

We walked in the door and threw our leftovers in the fridge. I took one look at the lunch dishes and saw that the elves had definitely not been here to take care of them while we were out. However, my mistress's hand was urgently tugging at mine. "Tomorrow," she said. "Let's go to bed." My need for order in the kitchen was overruled and I followed my mistress up the stairs.

We both got undressed and tumbled onto her bed. My sundress was easy to slip off. Mistress's outfit took me a minute, but soon we were rolling on the covers, naked and lip-locked. After a bottle of wine and the frustration of having to show some discretion in the cab ride home our hands were now eager to explore each other.

Unlike earlier in the day though, our evening explorations were more subdued. My mistress was wrapping her finger in my hair and gently kissing my lips as she lay next to me. I had my arms around her waist, enjoying her touch and her warmth. "Charlotte," she said in a serious tone, "I want you to go back to school."

"And leave you, Mistress?" I said with more than a hint of sadness.

"Oh no, I don't mean that," she corrected. "I'm not ready to give you up. But I do know of some private schools that are very flexible with working students. You could finish your degree and still work for me." Her hands continued caressing my body as I weighed her suggestion in my mind.

"But Mistress," I said, "private schools are expensive. My salary wouldn't be enough for me to afford it."

"Who said anything about you paying?" she whispered in my ear and then nipped my earlobe.

"Oh, Mistress," I said, "thank you so much." And I kissed her full on the mouth.

Chapter 14

My brain had finally figured it out. I knew it was just a matter of time before I came up with a solution that worked and there it was. Charlotte would stay with me at least until she finished school. So I was guaranteed to have her near me for at least three more years. I smiled at the pretty young girl next to me and kissed her again. And again. I never wanted to stop kissing her.

I also wanted her to feel good. I stopped playing with her hair and let my hand journey down her body. I paused at her ever-perky little breasts and enjoyed the firmness of them in my hand. The perpetual stiffness of her nipples was nice. I had noticed them poking through the fabric of her dress at dinner and had been eager to touch them ever since. I tugged one gently between my finger and thumb and got a little moan in response. The moan got a little longer and a little louder as I tugged on her other nipple with the suction of my mouth.

As I was exploring her chest with my mouth and tongue, I brought the index finger of my free hand up to her lips. She was instantly sucking on it with wanton abandon. I pulled my finger free with a pop and a little disappointed sigh from Charlotte. But once she figured out where I was going with my moistened finger, her sigh of disappointment turned into a little moan of pleasure.

I was sliding my slippery finger over her entrance and gently coaxing it open. She parted easily and I began exploring her inside. The girl was getting seriously wet as I slid my finger in and out, making sure to concentrate some effort on her special spot. Soon she was starting to move her hips in time with my thrusts and I decided to slip in another finger.

Charlotte quickly adjusted to the additional girth being pressed inside her and began bucking her hips harder. "More please, Mistress," I heard her say. She was plenty wet and definitely turned on, so I added a third finger to the party. She was really getting into it as I thrust my fingers rhythmically in and out of her tender pussy. It gave me a thrill to feel her muscles contract and release around me, knowing that I was the one doing that to her.

"More please, Mistress," she practically begged and I obliged. I had four fingers working in and out of her opening now. She was taking it quite well, but she was super tight. "Oh Mistress, I love your fingers in my pussy!" she was moaning.

By this time, my tongue was just finishing its journey over her stomach and finally settled on her sensitive spot. I flicked back and forth over her clit a few times, then switched to up and down and finally little circles. "One more please, Mistress," I heard her ask.

"You don't have to Charlotte," I reminded her, "you have nothing to prove to me."

"I want to, Mistress, please," she begged. I tucked my thumb in between the four fingers already inside her and gave a tentative little push.

Chapter 15

"Are you sure?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress," I begged, "I need it." Oh god, this was it! I felt so stuffed I thought I might split at any minute, but I really wanted to take my mistress's whole hand inside me. There was some pain, but nothing too intense. I took it as a challenge to overcome and started thrusting my hips in an attempt to force her hand in farther.

I think my mistress was worried about hurting me. She wasn't making any effort to force her hand any deeper. I decided to take the decision off her conscience, I grabbed her by the wrist and pushed. Finally, I felt her all inside me. I'd never felt so filled in my life. It was intense and scary and absolutely wonderful all at the same time. "Oh, yes, Mistress!" I cried out, "YES!"

After she realized I was still OK, she concentrated on pushing me over the edge. I felt her tongue lashing intensity increase while her hand made little twisting motions inside my over-stuffed pussy. "Oh, Mistress!" I cooed, "You're going to make me come so hard!"

She continued her licking and twisting until I didn't think I could take it any longer. "Oh-mi-god, oh-mi-god, oh-mi-god," I was babbling and then finally, "YES, MISTRESS! YES! YES! YES!" My orgasm exploded inside me. I was thrashing my head on the pillow as the shock-waves hit me. Oh, wow! I think I may have actually blacked out afterwards, because I don't remember my mistress ever sliding her hand out of me, yet I no longer felt stuffed to the hilt.

I looked into her eyes as she was gazing down on me and smiling. There was beauty and caring in those eyes. "That was amazing, Mistress," I said. "Thank you for taking me there -- and for being so gentle with me." She wrapped her arms around me and held me for a long time. I was beginning to think that's her way of saying 'I love you' without actually uttering the words. So I took a big chance and let those simple little words fall from my lips. "I love you, Mistress."

"Oh Charlotte, I love you too," was her reply. She loves me! She loves me! I was so happy I wanted to squeal. I hugged her even tighter and she squeezed me in return. Life was absolutely perfect right now and I never wanted this moment to end.

*

I awoke to the chime of my phone. I got myself cleaned up and went downstairs to prepare breakfast. Since it was a Saturday I chose to forgo my usual fruit and yogurt creation and make an omelet instead. To keep it healthy I decided to wilt some spinach in olive oil and add a little goat cheese for the filling. I served it up with a side of fresh fruit, toast and a small glass of grapefruit juice.

I heard my mistress descending the stairs and turned to gaze at her as she made her way down. She was completely nude and absolutely radiant. I wasn't used to seeing her walking around the house naked, but I guess weekends were different. She hugged me as she came over to the breakfast bar. "What wonderful creation have you made for me this morning?" she asked.

I took a moment to revel in the feeling of her body pressing against me before I showed her the tray I had prepared. "I was going to bring it up, Mistress," I said, "breakfast in bed every day was the deal I made when I was begging you to let me come, don't you remember?"

"I thought the deal was that I got to stick my finger in your bum whenever I wanted," she replied.

"Yes, Mistress, that too," I said blushing. As crazy as it sounds, I do get excited at the thought of her finger violating my ass. Probably because her tongue is usually violating my clit at the same time.

"Besides," she continued, "the sun shines through the windows down here in the mornings and makes it all bright and toasty warm."

"Promise you'll stick your finger in my bum later, Mistress?" I teased.

"Deal," she said, "but first let's eat."

Chapter 16

"Charlotte," I said, "this is delicious. Your culinary skills never cease to amaze me."

"Thank you, Mistress," was her reply.

And then between bites I added, "I've got a delivery coming to the house later this morning and I'd rather you didn't get the delivery people all flustered by walking around in your birthday suit. So why don't you head upstairs after breakfast and I'll clean up."

"But Mistress," she objected, "you shouldn't be doing my job."

"I assure you Charlotte, I can put plates in the dishwasher," I replied. "Besides, I left a little present up in your room to keep you busy." I could tell she was curious, but she didn't betray it by asking me what it was. We finished up breakfast and as promised, I collected the dishes while Charlotte trotted up the stairs. I kept my eyes fixed on her sweet little ass all the way to the top. God, I love that ass.

I quickly ran to the laundry room to grab some clothes for myself. We timed it just right. Not five minutes later, the delivery van pulled up in the driveway and I heard the bell ring. "Can we set it up over in the living room?" I asked the two men standing in my foyer.

"Sure thing ma'am," was the reply as they set to work. They were very professional and it hardly took any time at all before they were finished.

"Thanks, guys," I said and tipped them each twenty dollars before sending them on their way.

I wondered how Charlotte was doing upstairs. I thought about checking in on her, but I really wanted to wait and see the finished product.

Chapter 17

I walked into my room and saw a long, skinny box on the bed. 'Tripod with cell phone mount and integrated LED lighting' was printed on the side. Along with the box was a note. "Dearest Charlotte," it read, "Please make me a video while you wait. You have my permission to come even though I am not here with you. Love, Mistress"

It took me a few minutes to get the tripod and light figured out since the instructions were very poorly translated from some other, non-English language. Once I got it set up though it was relatively easy to clip in my iPhone and begin recording. It wasn't hard for me to figure out what kind of video my mistress had in mind, but I wanted to put some thought into it. In the end, I decided to put on one of my dresses first before pressing record. I chose the white one just to make me look all the more innocent.

"Hi Mistress," I said and waved to the camera, "I just got home and I've been thinking about you all day, but you're not here." I pulled down the corners of my mouth in a big, fake frown. "What ever shall I do while I'm waiting?" I was really hamming it up and having fun.

"I was hoping you'd be here to help me out of this dress, Mistress," I said with an exaggerated pout as I slid one strap off of my shoulder, "I really wanted to feel your hands on my tits." To illustrate I reached in and freed my left breast from the sundress. I was squeezing it and pinching the nipple until it stiffened. Then, very sensually, I placed my index finger between my pouting lips and ran my tongue over it until it was all slick with saliva. Once it was nice and wet, I swirled it around on my rock-hard nipple while I moaned with pleasure.

The moaning wasn't just part of the act, I was actually getting off on doing this in front of the camera. I was secretly hoping Mistress might ask me to make more videos for her. Soon the other strap was off my shoulder and the dress was sliding down around my waist, barely stopping at my hips. "But you're not here, Mistress, so I have to do it myself," I said, putting an over-the-top pout into my expression while I pulled and twisted both of my nipples for the camera. "Oww, Mistress, you're so cruel," I cried, "boo-hoo, poor me." Oh, this was fun!

"I've been such a naughty girl today and I wanted to tell you all about it so that you could punish me," I continued, "but since you're not here, I guess I'll just have to punish myself." I quickly covered my mouth with my hand and let my eyes go wide doing my best impression of shock and embarrassment as I let my dress fall to the floor. I was really pouring it on thick, but it was so much fun. I plopped down on the bed and spread my legs for the camera. "Five lashes, Mistress? On the pussy?" I said, "Oh no, it's too much! I don't know if I can take it."

I had to bite my tongue to stop myself from laughing at my own over-acting.

Slap!

I spanked my own pussy with my hand.

"I've been a very naughty girl, Mistress", I said for the camera, "One."

Slap!

"I've been a very naughty girl, Mistress. Two."

Slap!

By the time I got to five I was actually getting quite wet. Never would I have guessed that pussy spankings would actually turn me on like this. File that away for later!

"Oh, Mistress, you've been so cruel to my pussy," I said while doing my best to look hurt, "please make it feel better." Now for the good part.

I slid one finger into my wet and waiting entrance while my other finger went to work on my swollen clit. Note to self, pussy spankings cause a blood-rush to the clit. I began working my finger slowly in and out while rubbing with my other hand and moaning the whole time. The moaning was not really part of the act anymore, this was starting to feel really good. I just hoped I could concentrate long enough to be coherent for the rest of the video.