Girl Friday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went to my room to take a shower and then pulled a yellow sundress out of my closet and slipped it over my head. It barely covered my ass and my nipples were poking out rather obviously. Yep, this would probably turn some heads. I began to feel a little uncomfortable at the thought of strangers ogling me while I was in public, but I decided to push the thought aside and concentrate on the task at hand. I used an app on my phone to hail a cab and went downstairs to wait.

Fortunately, all of my destinations for the day were concentrated in the city center, so I was able to accomplish everything on my list rather quickly. I decided to spend my extra time browsing in a little independent book store. My dress drew a few critical looks from some of the more conservative patrons, but I shrugged them off while I perused the shelves looking for treasures. I used my phone app to hail a cab for the return trip and walked to the counter to make my purchases. It felt good to put it on my expense account card.

As I was waiting for the cab to arrive I heard my phone chime. Waiting in the message to me was a picture of my mistress's pussy with her finger inserted half-way into it. The caption read 'hurry home.' I was immediately reminded of the cliche movie line where the hero recites an address to the cabbie and then adds, "and step on it." I wanted to tell the cabbie, "To my mistress's pussy, and step on it," but I kept that little thought to myself. Though I did find myself grinning as I texted my reply, a simple 'yes, mistress.'

I walked in the door and quickly put away the refrigerated items I had picked up. The rest could wait. My mistress's pussy needed me! I dashed upstairs to her office as quickly as I could.

"Take off that dress, Charlotte!" she scolded as soon as she saw me. Shit, in my haste I had forgotten. I was going to be in trouble. "I'm going to have to punish you for that mistake," my mistress said, confirming my fear, "but first I need your tongue." She pushed back her chair and spread her legs for me. I immediately dropped to my knees and went to work. I love my mistress's pussy, but I was having a hard time concentrating while I thought about the punishment that I knew would follow.

In the end I was able to push my visions of the ruler far enough down in my mind that I started to enjoy the taste and the heat and the moisture -- definitely the moisture -- of my mistress's pussy. She must have been fingering herself the whole time after she sent me the picture, because she was sopping wet and bucking like a rutting animal as I buried my face between her thighs.

It only took her a couple of minutes before she exploded with orgasm. I was actually a little disappointed that she was so quick to reach her peak. I had wanted to spend some more quality time with my face between her legs. I was also dreading what I knew was going to follow.

"Charlotte," she said, "your tongue never disappoints me. I am however very disappointed that you did not take the time to undress before you came in here to service me." I wanted to tell her that I was in a hurry to get back to her and that the picture in her text message had me all flustered, but I knew it would just make matters worse. Instead, I pulled the ruler out of the drawer and placed it on the desk while I laid my body over my mistress's knee.

"Good girl," she complemented, "I think I will go easy on you. Five should get you nice and pink, don't you agree?"

"Yes, Mistress," I replied. Yesterday we got to ten before I started to lose it, five should be easy.

"Each time you feel the ruler I want you to say, 'I will not cover my body in front of you Mistress,'" she commanded, "and I want you to count for me."

"Yes, Mistress."

Whack!

"I will not cover my body in front of you Mistress. One." I swear the ruler was coming down harder than it was for yesterday's punishment.

Whack!

"I will not cover my body in front of you Mistress. Two." Yeah, definitely harder. Either that or my ass was still tender from yesterday.

Whack!

"*Mmph* I will not cover my body in front of you Mistress. Three." Probably both, I thought. Only two more to go.

Whack!

"*Mmph* I will not cover my body in front of you Mistress. Four." OK, last one.

And then she stopped. "Roll over," she commanded, "so that you're face up." I did as she asked and twisted myself around so that my back was over her knee. I looked into her eyes and saw her lips spread into a devious little grin. "Last one," she said, "spread your legs."

Oh, shit!

And then I felt it. The pain was searing as my mistress brought the ruler down for the last time. On my pussy!

Whack!

"*Owww* I will not cover my body *sniff* in front of you Mistress. *sniff* Five.

"Thank you, Mistress."

Chapter 8

Damn, I did it again. I was having so much fun I got carried away and I really hurt her. What a callous thing to do, smacking her poor puss like that. I would need to keep better control myself in the future, but for now I'll just have to try and make it up to her. I knew just the thing for an aching pussy.

"Come with me, Charlotte," I said gently as I helped her up. Again I took her hand and led her to my bedroom. This was beginning to be a pattern. Evil queen punishes Snow White too harshly, feels bad, and then invites Snow White into her bed. "You're not evil," I told myself, "you just need to show some restraint." I'd work on that, but for now I had some making up to do.

"Lie down, honey," I coaxed. She did as I asked. Her poor pussy was bright pink where I had smacked her with the ruler. I climbed up on the bed and let my face hover just inches above where I had inflicted the punishment. I was planning to soothe her with my tongue, but I started out by blowing a little stream of cool air on her. She must have found it quite ticklish, because I noticed her hips squirming quite a bit as I did it. "Hmm," I thought, "this could be fun."

I continued blowing cool air on her as she tried in vain to keep still. Every once in a while I would dart in with my tongue to moisten her skin before blowing it dry again. My original intention was just to cool the heat a little, but it had the unforeseen consequence of making her wriggle like crazy each time I blew. And I really enjoyed watching her squirm.

After a few more breaths, I took pity on poor Charlotte and really started in with my tongue. I could hear her moaning softly as I traced little patterns on her sensitive clit. Unbeknownst to her, I even spelled my name out on her pussy, marking it as mine. After tracing out the last letter, I inserted my index finger part way into her. My god this girl was tight! But she was also extremely wet, so I was able to slide the rest of the way in with ease.

I searched around inside her until I found that extra-sensitive spot that girls have. I knew when I had reached it by the way she started moaning. "Mmm, yes, Mistress," she moaned, "I love your finger inside me."

"Would you like another one?" I asked. I was longing to fill her insides to the brim, but knowing my habit of getting carried away, I didn't want to hurt her by moving too quickly.

"Yes, Mistress," she replied, "that would be lovely."

"Lovely, hmm," I thought, "OK." I heard an "mmmph" as I carefully inserted my second digit. I felt her muscles contracting around me and I gave her a minute to adjust to the doubling in size before resuming my gentle sliding in and out.

"Oh, Mistress, that's perfect," she was telling me, "keep doing that and you're going to send me over." I know it was probably cruel of me, but as soon as I heard her say that, I slowed down a little. I like to tease and teasing Charlotte is, well, an awful lot of fun. "Mmmm," I heard her moan in frustration as she bucked her hips trying to accelerate my motions.

"Now, now, Charlotte," I teased, "just a little reminder of who is in control here. I promise I will let you come in due time, dear, but I want you to beg for it. Tell me how much you need to come and what you'd be willing to do for me if I let you."

"Oh Mistress, I'd do anything for you," she moaned, "just please, please make me come."

"I already know you'd do anything for me," I replied, "but I want specifics. I want you to tell me exactly what you're willing to do for me if I take you over the edge right now."

"I'd make you breakfast in bed every morning, Mistress," was her first answer.

"Charlotte," I reminded her, "you'll do that anyway, that's what I pay you for. I want to know what you would do above and beyond that."

"I would play with my pussy while you watch, Mistress," she said, "I think you like that."

"You're right, I do," was my answer, "what else? And think carefully, because I will remember your answer and hold you to it later." I picked up the speed of my fingering and resumed my tongue lashing to give her some incentive.

"Oh, Mistress," she said, "you're making it hard for me to concentrate."

"That's the idea," I teased, "now tell me what else you would do for me."

Chapter 9

It was really hard to think with my mistress's tongue and fingers causing such a distraction. I had to come up with something fast or I feared she'd never let me release the incredible orgasm I felt welling up inside me. Thinking back to our time in the shower I got an idea. It was kinky and I didn't know how she would react to it, but I couldn't come up with anything else at the moment. "Mistress," I ventured, "I'd let you put your finger in my ass."

Her fingers stopped moving inside me and slid out. Shit! I'd ruined it. I had a great thing going and I've gone and ruined it by saying something stupid. "If you want to, that is," I added, trying to save the moment. Too late, it was gone.

Then I felt it.

"Ooo," I let out as I felt her still wet finger pushing into my tight ass. She stopped for a moment to give me time to get used to the intrusion. "Yes, Mistress, that's what I'd do for you," I finished, confidently now.

"Good," she said, "I wasn't sure if you'd be into it. But since you obviously are, I think that is how I shall make you come." I felt her tongue resume its licking as her finger was working in and out of my tight little bum. I wasn't sure if I would come without having my pussy filled, but after a few more thrusts and a few more licks, any doubts I had were quickly leaving my mind.

My mistress's tongue was flying over my clit as her finger was doing double-time thrusts in my ass. It was amazing! As soon as I suggested it I was immediately afraid I wouldn't like it, but now I was beginning to wonder why I hadn't tried it before. I should have asked her to do it yesterday in the shower. "Ah, but then I would have had a hard time standing," was the thought that entered my head as I felt my orgasm growing ever nearer.

I felt myself beginning to swoon as my mistress's finger and tongue brought me closer and closer to the edge of orgasmic bliss. "Ohhhh," I cried out, "so close!" Hearing this my mistress began to increase her efforts. I felt her finger sliding in and out of my ass at a feverish pace as her tongue kept up on my clit. "Ohhh -- my --" I started. And then, "GAAAHHHHHH!" as I went crashing over the edge.

Now it was my mistress's turn to swell with pride. I looked down as she laid her head on my thigh. She was absolutely beaming with satisfaction. "Mistress, that was incredible," I said as I felt her finger finally pop out of my bum. "You can do that to me anytime you want."

She scooted up next to me and we both lay there on the bed, wrapped in each other's arms, bathing in the afterglow. I was beginning to daydream, thinking that this might be the best job I've ever had. Then, dragging me right back down to earth was the chiming of my phone. "Ding, Ding, Ding." I wanted to toss it out the window. "Video conference," it said. I was beginning to strongly dislike video conferences.

"Shall I join you under the desk, Mistress?" I offered.

"Tempting," she said, "but right now I'd rather have you make lunch. I'm starving."

"Yes, Mistress," I said and made my way downstairs to the kitchen.

Chapter 10

I was really hoping this would be a short meeting as I opened up my laptop and logged in. My tummy was rumbling from hunger. As I was waiting for the other participants to join, I found my myself wishing I had taken Charlotte up on her offer to join me under the desk. The burning in my loins was more intense than any rumbling in my belly. I finally gave in to desire and let my finger slide down under the desk. I smiled. If only my co-workers knew what was actually going though my mind right now.

Thankfully we wrapped things up on time and I was able to turn my attention to other needs. "Charlotte," I yelled, "I hope you're not starving, because I think I'm going to need your tongue before we have lunch."

"Yes, Mistress," was her distant reply. She was not doubt grinning as she made her way up the stairs, knowing what a state I was in right now. We didn't even make it to the bedroom. I wrapped my arms around her as soon as she reached the top of the stairs and we tumbled onto the floor of the hall. Thank goodness the upstairs hall was carpeted and not the same cold marble tile as the lower floor.

I pressed Charlotte's face between my breasts as I whispered urgently in her ear, "I need your tongue. Now!"

"Yes, Mistress," she replied. Fortunately Charlotte was not given to teasing the way I was and she set to work right away. Her hand was groping my pussy as her mouth was exploring my breasts. I felt her finger slip inside me just as she pulled my nipple into her warm mouth. The two sensations were extraordinary. "Pussy and boobies, two great tastes that taste great together," sang the little voice in my head. I chuckled a little. Fortunately, Charlotte didn't notice so I didn't have to explain the odd sense of humor of my inner voice.

Charlotte was working her way down at what felt like a snail's pace with her tongue painting intricate patterns on my quivering belly. It took all my restraint not to grab her by the hair and force her head between my legs, my need was that urgent. "I need your tongue inside me," I said insistently. At my urging, she stopped dallying on my tummy and slid her body down until her face was directly between my legs.

"YES!" I cried out as her tongue finally made it to the place I so desperately needed it to be. She swirled it around my clit for a while and caused a little shiver to course through my body. Soon I felt her finger joining in and I was really humming. "Oh god, Charlotte," I praised, "that's incredible."

"Should I slow down and make you beg like you did to me, Mistress?" I heard her ask. This little whelp was getting bold, I thought.

"Not unless you want another session with the ruler, dear," I chided in return. That shut her up fast and she picked up the pace of her licking just a little.

"No, Mistress," she said the next time she came up for air.

Her fingers and tongue were really working hard to send me into orgasmic nirvana and I felt my thighs begin to tremble. "That's it, Charlotte! Keep doing that! Yes!" I was cheering her on. This girl's tongue was doing some crazy dances on my clit and I was so close. "More fingers!" I ordered. "Fill me up!"

I felt her insert a second and then a third finger inside me. She was a small-framed girl and I knew from experience that I could take her entire hand inside me as long as she was careful about it. "More, Charlotte!" I commanded. Soon four fingers were in me. "More!" Tentatively, I felt her thumb join in alongside her fingers.

She was being very gentle, so much so that I was beginning to think that she might never push hard enough to get it all in. I took her by the wrist. "It's OK," I assured her, "you won't break me." I then gave her wrist the extra tug needed to get her in past the knuckles. "Mmmm," I moaned as she filled me up. I think it shocked her a little, seeing her hand disappear inside me like that, because it took a moment for her tongue to pick up where it left off.

Now that her tongue was back in the game I was teetering on the edge. I felt Charlotte's fingers curling up inside and her petite hand was filling me nicely as she continued her licking. I was so close now. "Twist your wrist a little, baby," I asked and timidly she obeyed. I think she was still afraid she was going to injure me. "It's OK, Charlotte," I reassured her, "I'm more than wet enough for you."

My words seemed to put her at ease a little and I felt her twisting and flexing her hand while never stopping the marvelous work of her tongue. "That's it, baby," I moaned. "Oh, god. Oh, god. I'm going to come so hard, baby." Soon I was screaming, "YES! YES! YES! YES!" as the hot, violent waves of orgasm washed over my body. I think I may have scared Charlotte a little bit with my excited outburst.

"It's OK, honey," I said as I finally calmed down, "it felt really good. Honest."

"I didn't hurt you, Mistress?" she asked timidly.

"No," I assured her. "You had me so turned on and so wet, it was easy to take you all in. Trust me, if it was too much I would have asked you to stop. I hope you feel comfortable asking me to stop if I ever take you too far."

"Yes, Mistress," she replied.

"Don't you 'yes, mistress' me," I said seriously. "I know I've gotten carried away a couple of times now with the ruler and I don't want you to have to terminate the contract in order to save yourself from unbearable pain. I want you to know that you can ask me to stop if anything is ever more than you can handle."

"Yes, Mistress, I know," she replied.

"Make sure you remember," I added, "I don't want to do anything stupid and lose you because I got carried away."

Chapter 11

That may have been the moment I fell in love with my mistress. I know it's only been a couple of days since we first met and that ours is a different sort of relationship to say the least. But she's shown me on multiple occasions how much she cares for me and that's more than I've gotten from a lot of other people I've known in the course my life. I'm pretty sure I would do anything for her now.

If she didn't die from hunger first that is. In my haste to satisfy her sexual needs, I had forgotten about the other basic human needs. "I've got lunch ready downstairs, Mistress," I stated, "would you like me to bring it up or would you like to come down."

"Oh, I'll come down," she said as she sat up, "but I need to get a tissue first. Maybe two or three. I'm leaking like you would not believe."

I looked at my hand covered in her girl juices. "Oh, I believe it, Mistress," I said and began cleaning my fingers by placing them in my mouth one at a time.

"Stop it!" she teased, "that is not motivating me to want to go downstairs and eat lunch. I'd much rather stay here and eat you!"

I smiled and kept right on sucking my fingers. Just then her stomach let out a long, loud growl. "We'd better go have lunch now, Mistress," I suggested.

We trotted down the stairs hand-in-hand, both naked as the day we were born.

Chapter 12

Lunch really hit the spot. Charlotte had made a nice Asian-style chopped salad with bits of seared tuna complemented with cilantro and pickled ginger and drizzled with a sesame vinaigrette. "Where did you learn to cook like this, baby?" I had to ask.

"Oh, I guess I just picked it up from my grandma," was her answer, "she made things like this for me when I was a kid."

"I'm glad she passed that knowledge down," I said, "though if you keep feeding me like this, I'm going to get fat."

"I seriously doubt that, Mistress," she replied, "you've got an amazing body and you go for a run, like, every day. I don't think the calories could catch you."