All Comments on 'Gary's Grandma-in-Law'

by Momstheboss

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
ap2techap2techover 10 years ago
Nice one

Thanks for the contribution. I have fantasied about mature women. I thought it was well written and hope another part is coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
encore

More more!

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 10 years ago
MORE

Enjoyed it and would like more. I do think you could have read it aloud a few more times and improved the flow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More More !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How about a funny twist, he knocks up granny. His dead sperm cums to life, ha! ha! Judy it's you and not him. The doctor fucked up....Good Read Thanks.............

WritingKnightWritingKnightover 10 years ago
E D I T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gary steeped behind his grandmother-in-law sitting at the kitchen table and gathered her in a warm embracing hug.

"Are you ready to head home, old lady?" She teased.

"Judy, if he calls an old lady one more time, I'm going to knock him on his bony ass!"

Thank you for reminding me why I stopped reading you.

whouston9058whouston9058almost 10 years ago
Awesome Story

I like the older woman younger man relation. Maybe mother bears the child granny and daughter want to have but can't. Young stud fucks three generations!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very Nice Gram

This was a lovely and delicate story, well told. I wouldn't be surprised if Gary had a go at his wife's mother too, in a sequel. But he really shouldn't leave Gram with just one night of lovin', she seems to have a need that Gary understands, and can service, More!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh boy

All negative comments aside, I really loved this little story. If I'd of know grandmas could be so much fun, maybe I would have tried that myself when I was younger. Thanks for the story.

Warren

Diecast1Diecast1almost 2 years ago

Like the story. AAA+++

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMomstheboss@Momstheboss
3116 Followers
68yr old male. I have been writing for years for self. Finding Literotica.com is a blessing. If you choose to contact me, pp1266@cox.net, I will endeavor to answer your questions. Hope you find my writting to your liking.