Gary's Grandma-in-Law

Story Info
Extended family incest.
2.3k words
4.42
166k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,101 Followers

Gary steeped behind his grandmother-in-law sitting at the kitchen table and gathered her in a warm embracing hug.

"Are you ready to head home, old lady?" She teased.

"Judy, if he calls an old lady one more time, I'm going to knock him on his bony ass!"

"Go for it, grandma!" Judy encouraged. "He's been a smart ass all afternoon!"

Dorsey began to rise and Gary released her. She lovingly punched him in the chest and began to gather up her things.

"Can I borrow your hunk of a husband Wednesday night? I got some painting in the bathroom to be done." She inquired.

"Sure grandma. Just don't put up with any of his crap!" Judy replied, wrapping her right arm around the waist of her husband, hugging tight.

"I've got a broom if he gives me any trouble."

"Isn't anyone going to asked me if I want to paint Wednesday night?"

"And I thought I was second only to your wife. You jump at her smallest whim." Dorsey retorted jokingly. "Besides honey! Haven't you discovered that you're just a slave for us females!"

Gary kissed his wife and followed Dorsey out of the apartment. They ribbed each other all the way to the car. They pulled on I-95 for the twenty-minute drive to Dorsey's highrise.

"So, Judy tells me you got bad news from the doctor? I'm sorry to hear it. But look on the bright side your girlfriends will stop making you wear condoms."

"She's devastated, but we can always adopt." Gary replied. "And you're the only girlfriend I've got!"

"I appreciate that, Gary." Dorsey said, patting her son-in-law's leg. "I've never liked the damned things anyway."

Such was the relationship of Gary and Dorsey. They had hit it off the moment Judy, his fiancée at the time, introduced him to her grandmother. In the three years they had known each other, there had been very few serious conversations, but Gary knew that Dorsey was devastated too. There were long moments of silence between.

"I very seldom see you in a skirt or dress. You have quite nice looking legs for an old lady. You clean up very nice."

"Well! Thank you, sugar! That's very gracious of you."

Dorsey, 61 years old, was indeed still a very attractive woman. She wore her naturally curly, strawberry blonde hair in a 50s style that could be taken as a hat from a distance. Not overly abundant in any area of her body, one would probably have appraised her as the all-American girl next door 40 years earlier.

"You know what they say about a woman's legs?" He asked humorously.

"No. I don't believe I do. But you're going to tell me, I'm sure!"

"They run all the way up to her butt."

"Well, I certainly hope so." She replied. "Oh! You're being so bad! I get it! You're implying, nice legs, nice butt!"

"Yes! I suppose I was."

Gary was now pulling into the parking lot of the highrise. Instead of going up to the front door as he usually did the continued to a parking space.

"I will see Madam to the door!"

"How noble, sir knight!"

Gary offered his bent arm. Dorsey slid her arm through his and they postured, straight back and dignified, as they walked across the parking lot and into the building. When they arrived at her door, she unlocked her door and proceeded into the apartment without the least thought of saying good night to Gary at the door. He followed her in.

"Coffee?"

"Thank you."

Gary leaned against the counter of the small kitchen and watched his grandma-in-law fill the coffee pot with water, coffee and plug it into the wall.

"I'm going to get my PJs on." She said, as she passed him walking across the living room towards her bedroom. He turned to watch her go, then, reached for the phone hanging on the wall.

"I just dropped off your grandma. I'm going to stop by and see Bill for a while."

"Wake me up if I'm sleeping."

The coffee pot had just stopped perking when Dorsey emerged from her bedroom. She did not wear the panted PJs that Gary was expecting. Instead, it was a thick, flowered material gown that dropped 2 or 3 inches above her knees. She patted him on the shoulder as she passed him. He turned to study her. She prepared their coffee, knowing how Gary preferred his, and sat it on the counter behind him. He turned once more.

"Did I hear you talking to Judy?"

"Yes. I told her I would be a little late." He replied, then, waited for the question he expected -- the why. It did not come.

They stood side-by-side sipping their coffee for long moments, seemingly lost in their own thoughts. Gary said his coffee cup on the counter and moved behind Dorsey. He wrapped his arms around her in a bear hug as he had done many times before -- only - in the presence of his wife.

"Well! Aren't you feeling your oats!" She exclaimed, sitting her coffee cup on the counter.

"Are you going to show me?"

"Show you what?"

"Show me, if your butt is as lovely as your legs?"

"You're making me blush! Stop your silliness and drink your coffee or feel free to go take a cold shower."

Gary began to lavish kisses on her neck. Dorsey pushed her hands flat on the counter, bracing herself, her eyes softly closing.

"When are your expected home?" She muttered.

"I said I was stopping to see Bill. Not till midnight"

"So, you planed this all along? This is insane, you know?"

"Totally spontaneous! But, I'm not going to let you go out of this bear hug until you agree to show me your butt."

"I can't do that!" She exclaimed more with a tone of astonished innocence rather than rebuke or refusal.

"Then let me check it out. All you have to do is just stand there and relax. I'll take a peek and I'll tell you what I think."

Gary did not wait for an answer. He began by placing his hands just below her hips and began gathering material, exposing her posterior. Dorsey remained still and did not protest.

"Very pretty white panties! But you know I have to pull them down to make a fair appraisal."

"I know my butt is as pretty as my legs!"

"But I don't!" He retorted, as he began peppering her panty-covered butt with kisses.

"You've got a nice little butt at home!"

"That's what I like about you, Dorsey! You're always showing me the obvious. We'll compare! Is your butt as nice as her butt? Here we go!"

Gary released the gown as he snagged the elastic on the matronly panties above her hips. Gently, he pulled them down to her feet. She stepped out of them and he tossed them aside. Ever so slowly he pushed her gown up to reveal her milky white, smooth and bubbled buttocks. He palmed her right cheek with his right hand while holding the grown high against her back with his left"How about I fix us something to eat - give you a chance to rest

"You're insane!" She exclaimed softly, as she felt his lips picking at her butt cheeks.

"Spread your legs just a little."

"Nooooooooooooo!" She muttered, but did not resist his efforts to widen her stance.

He peeked between her thighs and saw a puffy-lipped crack that was her vagina, surrounded by a light fur of strawberry blonde pubic hair. The whole area was a pinkish color, growing darker into what little interior he could see.

"I get the distinct impression you're looking at more than just my butt?"

"It's beautiful!" He exclaimed softly.

"I know that! But is my butt as nice as Judy's?"

"Oh! Yes! If not lovelier!" Gary replied. "But that's not what I was looking at."

"Oh! I see! And I thought you were only interested in my butt? MY NOBLE KNIGHTtttttt!!"

Truth be told, he was indeed her gallant knight as his face pushed into her thighs and his tongue licked at her pussy. Her fluid stance and posturing of her ass allowed him more access to her treasure. Gary's hands palmed her buttocks as his thumbs spread her cheeks and accentuated her pussy. His tongue slid into her crack, searching for her clit - finding it. Retreating to her hole - finding it - pushing into it!

Long minutes pasted as Gary gave his grandma-in-law oral pleasure, repeatedly tongue fucking her and fluttering his tongue over her clit.

"Yes! Yes! Lord yes!" She labored. "You sweet, sweet boy! OOMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!"

The orgasm gripped her hard. She lifted herself on tip-toes and pushed her ass towards her son-in-law's face. As it faded, she became aware of him standing close behind her, his erection pushing into the crack of her ass. He began sliding it up and down, humping her butt. As long moments ticked by, Dorsey wondered if her son-in-law was having second thoughts about going all the way with her.

"What are you waiting for? A written invitation?" She chided, without the harsh tone. "You'd better stick your cock in me before we have a chance to come to my senses."

Gary let his cock slide down the crack of her ass. He took hold of it and positioned it at the top of her labia. Pressing the head of this cock into her pussy crack he pulled it slowly backwards until he felt the head of his cock feel the hole. He pushed slowly as his cock penetrated his grandma-in-law's treasure. They moaned together as he pushed it deep holding it there for a long moment. Then, he began a leisurely rhythm as she rested her head on her arms on the counter.

"Baby, baby, baby! It has been a long time. If I had known you wanted me..........!

"I was scared to death, actually! If I had known, it was going to be so easy!"

"Are you calling me a wanton woman?" She joked. "Aasssssssss! Push it deep! Again, again, again!" Then, after another moment, "let's go to the bed!"

Reluctantly, Gary pulled his rock hard cock slowly out of her pussy. She turned to appraise his cock.

"Damn! That's nice!" She appraised, rotating her hand around his wetted shaft, then, swayed seductively towards her bedroom.

Dorsey kneed herself onto the bed. She turned over, positioning herself in the middle of the bed. Gary was instantly on top of her, his legs straddling her torso, his cock leaking semen on to her belly as he hungrily attacked her breasts. Her hands played with his hair, ears and back as he suckled each nipple. She pushed at his thighs as her legs wide, dropping him in between them. Seeking his cock as her legs lifted, she placed him to her and they coupled. Her lavish strawberry blonde bush meshed with his thick coal black pubic hair.

They began a frenzy fuck, this 21-year-old young man and this 61-year-old attractive and very feminine female. Dorsey might be distraught later about fucking her granddaughter's husband and Gary might have feelings of guilt, but not at this moment.

Dorsey never considered herself "over the hill", but she was too modest and ladylike to openly seduce a partner. She had thought about this scenario many times and now she was enjoying the hell out of it! She fucked like a woman half her age.

As for Gary, he had enjoyed the banter with his grandma-in-law, which always had a subtle, beneath the surface "How about I fix us something to eat - give you a chance to rest sexual connotation. His wife thought it cute, never suspecting there was an underlying illicit desire simmering in them both.

The decision to further his desire happened when she unlocked her apartment door and made no effort to stop him at the door. It was highly unusual for him to escort her to her apartment door. She had not scolded him for his comments in the car. The phone call to his wife only strengthened his decision.

Gary, wrapping his grandma-in-law in his arms, pounded her pussy with abandonment, not a thought given to her age - not a thought of tenderness for a mature lady. Granted, she was not fucking like a mature woman. She was meeting his determined thrusts with determined thrusts of her own. She was climbing the ladder. As was he!

"Fuck me hard, Gary! Faster, damn you!

"I'm going to fuck your ass off!"

"Do it! Fuck my ass off? Fuck me until I can't stand up!"

How long had they been at each other? 20 minutes? 25 minutes? Closer to 30 minutes! They were wet perspiration. Dorsey was sopping wet with lubrication. It oozed down the crack of her ass onto the terrycloth bedspread. A wet 2 inch circle was visible should one look. An x-ray would have shown the tip of Gary's cock leaking pre-come. Still, they fucked with unbridled abandonment. Until;

"Ahh! Shittttttt, shitttt! Fuckin shitttt!" Dorsey cried, as the orgasm seized her and her ass began a double-time reciprocating thrust.

"OOHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

For all intents and purposes, they had come together, Dorsey's aging ass doggedly thrusting and Gary, his back arching backwards, shoving his cock deep into her pussy, filling her belly with his sterile cum.

Together, spent and depleted, they relaxed as their orgasms faded away. Gary, lightly, lowered himself against her. Dorsey hugged him tightly, appreciative of his sexual pleasing.

"We have lots of time. The Judy called Bill's, you think?"

"I doubt it. She knows we would probably be in the garage on his Ham rig." He answered. "Judy is expecting me to wake her."

"That should be interesting!" Dorsey replied. "How about I fix us something to eat - give you a chance to rest - and then you can give me a little bit more peter. Then, you can go home fuck my granddaughter's ass off!

"Does it feel like I need rest?"

"Ouuuuuuu! Alrightyyyy then! How about I fix us something to eat - give ME a chance to catch my breath -- thennnn you give me some more peter!"

The End

Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,101 Followers