All Comments on 'Fucking to Success'

by sharedhousewife

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Realistic story

many women have done the same. It is only bad when one gets caught

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5 stars

She is a keeper, man!

If i were her husband i would kiss every square inch of her body whenever she comes home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆- (4.6/5.0 = 92% = A)

Based on what i have seen around me, or lave experienced first hand, the story is totally realistic, it is probably based on a true event.

I have established beyond reasonable doubt that my wife slept with the CEO of the company she worked for. In that company she started as co-ordinator and had a manager and a regional director above her. The CEO, the owner's son, first met my wife at a big event in our city. My wife was present there to help eith organization & admin. stuff. The CEO talked to her & learned she is proficient in French. Next thing she was sent to attend an event in Quebec City, Canada. What followed was a trip to Montreal, Canada. After she was sent to an event in Atlanta, I knew something was the matter. I was not ready to confront her yet. After the Atlanta event she got promoted to management position. The following event was in Nassau, Bahamas.

I was jealous. I had also discovered my voyeur side. The first reaction of a cheated-on husband is denial. The second one is to try to spy on his wife. Her chest of drawers was full of very expensive undergarments that she had never had before. Some of her bathing suits were too much for my understanding (they covered too little).

I chose my words carefully but i did ask my wife in mo uncertain terms if she was cheting on me. She hugged me very tenderly, kissed me all over my face (eyes, cheeks, nose, mouth, chin...)

"I love you truly & deeply... yes, madly, OK?" she said.

I go "I love you too..."

"I know you do, but you get crazy ideas... To answer your question, i never had sex eith another man since our first date!" She grabs my hand and places it between her bare thighs.

"I love you silly. Don't make my life difficult. Can't you be supportive?" She touched my already hard dick. "You believe me i love you... or do you?"

"Yes i do."

"What would you do if i told you my boss fucked me?" As she asked me that she is camel-toeing her pussy thru her panties back and forth against my dick. "Would you leave me?"

Me: "Why do you ask?"

She: "Hypothetically... Should something like that happen, could i still count on you to be my husband?"

Me: "I guess so..."

She: "You are not sure?"

Me: "Yes i am sure. I know would."

She snuggled up against me, kissed me on my ear and whispered: "Could you ever forgive me if i did something like that? I must know."

Me: "Yes i am sure i would..."

She continued to camel-toe my dick thru her panies and said: "Your love means so much to me. I love you... Don't ever leave me... ever..."

Me: "I love you more and more. You can count on me come hell or high water... you turn me on more and more... you can always count on my love..."

That was moment i ejaculated... I was holding her firmly with one hand & the other one was squeezing her one of her ass cheeks.

She was snuggled up to me when i regain my breath and whispered in her ear: "I meant everything i said... you make me a happy man..."

She: "you make me a happy woman."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I am a voyeur & a closet cuck-wannabe. This story is very very erotic. I gave it a 5.

I live in Canada now.

Back home in one of better-off Latin American countries, a good friend of mine married a really realy beautiful woman (photo-model beautiful!) who had a pair of Broadway chorus-line legs on her!

She got an entry level position in the company where i had worked for 10 years already. Each top level ececutive was inofficially in charge of one territory. Soon after the beautiful woman started, she was moved to the market that the President (owner's son) was overseeing himself. She got a position that involved a lot of business travel. She never became a manager but her commissions made her make more than a manager! She accompanied the President on many trips abroad.

The President was neither a jerk, nor an asshole. He was about 50 years old, not at all overweight, polite, he always treated everybody with respect.

I remember i was thinking that if he was banging my wife i would forgive her. But the thing is i am 50% normal and 50% a closet sick fuck. I can't help it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love this story, gave you a 5- [ 4.65/5=93% (⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐-)]!

sharedhousewife is on of my favorite authors on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Love it: ★★★★★ (five).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous