Fucking to Success

Story Info
Hotwife fucks her way to the top.
2.8k words
4.14
45.6k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Scott had encouraged me to apply for a new job position and use my physical assets to rise to the top of my profession, no doubt skill played a large part in my rise to the top ranks of my profession as an administrative assistant. Still, there was that nagging feeling that my looks and appeal may have had more to do with it than I would like to admit. Some women deny it altogether, while others see it as selling out or using your sex appeal to get ahead, however, I see it as just good common sense to always look your best and dress the part. I've simply made it part of my life and habit to always try to look like a 'hottie', dressing immaculately, staying in tip top physical condition and always having my hair styled and wearing the right jewelry and accessories. My makeup and color have come only from the top salons and colorists. Some women might say my lipstick and eye shadow are a bit too much for the corporate world, and others would say my long perfectly manicured nails are too sexy for the office. I say, however, that all these things have a place in commanding the attention needed to get ahead in a man's world. Men, all men, simply love it!

I've always been a little too flirtatious, and I'll admit that at times, it tends to demean me in the eyes of others, but again, men love it. Even my husband gets off watching me drive the engineers and administrators crazy at parties, and even in public. Fortunately for him, he is aware of a number of things I've done along the way to help myself become more successful, and he approves and encourages me to be sexy. We've been married for twenty years, so the list of my open-marriage affairs is longer than I'd care to admit, but in rationalizing my behavior, I have to think that it ultimately benefitted us both financially and in our sexual relationship. There can be no doubt that I'm devoted to my husband and love him with all my heart; however, I have needs and urges that go beyond what he can provide, and Scott accepts that.

I remember well that in my mid-thirties, I was particularly ambitious and willing to do things I never would have imagined, just to get ahead in the corporate world, yet in my heart, I never felt I would compromise my marriage. It was purely physical, and I would not allow my emotions to merge with the sex. During a two or three year period early on, I worked for a department headed by a handsome older man named Denny. He was a typical Arizona cowboy, greying hair, moustache, jeans and cowboy boots, with a pleasant smile, soft demeanor, and thick ten-inch cock. He was relatively intelligent, hilarious and sexy. I can't count the times I've heard his humor and sexual innuendo while strutting through his office or leaning over his desk.

Denny was at least 6'2" and probably weighed a good 215 lbs. At around 45 years old, Denny was in good shape, had a beautiful blonde wife and teenage daughter and a nice house. Although I did go along with his sexual banter and innuendo, I never talked back to him in such a manner, but I did condone it and maybe encourage it a little. Denny would ask me to stay late at the office at least 2 or 3 times a month, and very rarely was there any evidence that it was necessary. We'd sit in his office or a conference room and unnecessarily crunch numbers or go over spread sheets, sometimes just talk work related chatter but never really accomplishing much at all. It was obvious that he just wanted to be around me and flirt, and inevitably we would end up going out for dinner or ordering in. He was inappropriately forthright at times about wanting to have a more intimate relationship with me, and the late nights would almost always end up with me laughing and finally giving him a blow-job or quick fuck.

One particular night before Christmas, we were working late in his office, which was an overly large corner office in downtown Phoenix. We were sitting at a conference table finishing up a Chinese take-out dinner when he pulled out a bottle of very expensive whiskey from under his desk and said, "Hey, look what someone gave me just this morning. What do you say; let's have a little Christmas cheer. We'll be here another two hours at least. It'll help the time pass".

I'd been in public with Denny many times when he'd been drinking and he definitely becomes more aggressive, but for some reason I said, "Okay, but I've got to drive home later, so just one".

Denny poured a couple and we made a little toast of the occasion and pretended we would get back to work. At this point, he was behind his large mahogany desk and I was across from him, re-applying my lipstick as he looked at me intensely and said, "Come around here and I'll show you something like you've never seen before, I guarantee!" he bragged.

Damn! He sure knew what to say to intrigue a girl. At this point I honestly was curious and a little turned-on, not to mention quite tipsy. "Well you get it out there Denny, and I'll come around and have a little peek, okay?"

I still couldn't believe I was flirting with him, and apparently about to take it to a more comfortable level. I felt like the cheapest little schoolgirl, but I couldn't resist the temptation just to look and humor him. I still wasn't sure if we were just talking or if he was serious, I was just too stupid drunk to tell, so I just sat there laughing nervously.

He did appear to be undoing his zipper and smiled from ear to ear as he repeated "Come on, I'm ready, all you have to do is look!"

I stood up and grabbed the desk I was so tipsy. I held onto the edge of the table as I guided myself around to his side. He tilted his large leather chair back and put his hands around to the back of his head and smiled as I made my way toward him. His pants were completely undone and spread apart as he spun his chair around toward me. I looked down between his legs and gulped as my eyes focused on his cock, his very, very nice looking cock. He was a good 10 inches long and very thick and straight. I could hardly believe my eyes that this handsome older man who I've known for two years could possess such a magnificent piece of equipment. I admit I had a hot flash come across my face and between my legs as I admired the scene.

The longer I stood there and looked, the harder he got as I said a little breathlessly, "Well, Mr. Grigg, you weren't lying this time. Who would have thought you were such a monster, in a good way."

We both laughed as he took his cock in his hand and started to stroke it and we watched it grow even more.

"Why don't you come down here and get a better look, Donna. Anyway, I know you're going to want me to fuck you in a minute. I think you know it too!"

I really could hardly breathe at this point I was so turned-on. I walked a step closer and went down to my knees in front of him with both hands on the arms of his chair to steady myself. I thought to myself, "Scott is not going to believe I'm fucking my department head!"

I stared at his cock which was now throbbing without either of us touching it. I could literally feel the heat from his crotch as I moved my face closer. He started to breathe more heavily as my face moved a few inches closer, and he leaned toward me to get a better look at what I was about to do. His cock stood straight up as my hands moved from the arms of the chair and I positioned them around him. It was so thick I could barely get each hand around it. I put both hands around him at the same time, and started to stroke it around the rim. He grew even more as I moved my lips right up to the head of his cock and I stuck my tongue out for the first taste. Mmmmmm, as my tongue lapped the head of his cock he moaned loudly and pushed his head back.

"My God, that's good. I always knew this would happen, I just didn't know when."

I actually had a slight feeling of discomfort in hearing his voice reminding me who he was, as strange as that seems. I'd worked with him for 2 years and never had a sexy thought of him in any way whatsoever. Now here I was about to suck his cock and who knows what else. < "God, those long sexy legs were your giveaway from the start. Richard and I used to talk about what we thought that was about and it had to be about pure sex appeal. I knew you had something burning inside when I first laid eyes on you. Then when Richard had said you were gangbanged at his birthday party, I knew. Now you just enjoy your dessert and I'll sit here and watch."

It almost sounded like a command, but I actually didn't mind being commanded right then. After all, he was the Big Boss. My red nails embraced his cock and I lightly scratched him from top to bottom as he flailed in my hands. His hips moved upward toward my face to try to force his way into my mouth. I stroked him long and hard as finally I plunged my mouth around the head of his cock and began sucking ravenously. Not only did it look wonderful, he had a sweet taste that drove me crazy. I know I must have looked like a nymphomaniac as I sucked and slurped his cock into my mouth and ran my tongue all around him. He moaned very loudly and I worried that if anyone else were in the office building, they'd be able to hear him. Apparently he wasn't worried about that, as he practically screamed.

I was so turned-on, I know my pussy was dripping. I reached down with one hand and started to finger myself as I continued to suck on Denny's hard cock. He kept pushing toward my face with his hips and finally I looked up and said, "Okay, you win. Fuck me. God, fuck me!"

I reached down and pulled off my panty hose, and turned my back to him and started to sit on his lap, straddling his legs. At first I wasn't sure he'd be able to fit into me as my pussy lips met the head of his cock, but after squirming for a few seconds, I could feel his huge shaft making its way into my very tight love canal. "Aaaahhhh", my pussy was being filled on all sides as I pushed down and pulled back up. I raised up just high enough for his cock to come out of me and then squished back down again to let him go in even deeper. I closed my eyes and hoped that he wouldn't say anything at all, since I'd rather not concentrate on the fact that I was screwing my boss. He moaned and reached around to grab my nipples as my full weight came down on his cock. I was doing most of the work since my hands were on the arms of the chair, lifting and lowering my weight to his absolute pleasure. I could feel him growing even larger inside me as he squeezed my breasts hard and I pumped up and down.

"See what we've been missing these 2 years" he said, as my spirits were somewhat heightened by hearing his voice.

As I started to say something pithy and clever, I noticed my voice was gone and I couldn't utter a word as I kept pounding upon his hardness. I just muttered something like "yes, yes" and continued enjoying my ride as I panted. After a good twenty minutes of incredible fucking, I lifted myself off his lap. My legs were literally trembling and I briefly held onto the edge of his desk for support.

"I'm going to fuck you over my desk now and you're going to love it Donna, so don't even think about saying no", he said as he stood up from the armchair.

He clenched his cock in his big hand and waved it toward me. I just gulped and caught my breath as I said, "Fuck me anyway you want!"

I grasped the edge of the desk as he moved in behind me. I reached back and grabbed his cock with one hand and led it between my cheeks and up to my vulva. He immediately started pushing too hard and I had to hold him back slightly. As his cock penetrated my pussy, he pushed it about halfway inside. I literally gasped and fell forward on the desk waiting for my labia to stretch again, which it soon did. He moved his cock back and forth very slowly for a while and suddenly I said "Okay, stick it all the way inside me. God, now!"

It's funny how I was able to simply look at this strictly from a sexual activity point of view and enjoy it, because nothing could ever have been further from my mind than fucking my boss. I wasn't just having some casual experience. I could feel his cock moving up through me and putting pressure on parts of me I didn't know existed. It felt like his cock was going up into my stomach with each lunge in my pussy. God it was good! I bent my head down as far as I could and pulled up my skirt so I could see him penetrate me from below. I could see his gigantic balls banging against my butt as his cock slid in and out of me bringing me from one orgasm to another. Finally, I just laid face down on the desk and let him do whatever he wanted.

It took him another few minutes before he said, "Donna, I'm about to cum. I want to cum in your pussy!"

I said, "Yes, yes, fuck my pussy, fuck my pussy, I want your cum in my pussy!" I heard my words and could hardly believe it was my voice.

I could feel him growing even larger, and I could feel the inner squirt as cum started to fill his cock, ready to emerge. I grew even more excited as I grabbed him with both hands and pulled him deep against my cervix, which actually brought me to a mini-orgasm.

He pumped harder and he said, "I'm cumming, damn, here I cum!", he seemed to me like he might have a heart attack as he yelled, "Oh, God, God!" and rammed his cock into the back of my vagina.

He filled my entire pussy with warm cum. I moved back slightly and let cum run down my thighs and fall to the carpet. No sooner did he finish the first load than I felt his jism filling his cock again and immediately start to erupt. Again, he laughed as he slapped his balls hard against my butt cheeks. I felt him jerk several times as a huge load of cum shot out of his cock and into my cervix. It was not a hard spurt, but rather a long creamy stream of white cum swimming in my channel and trying to slip into my cervix. I wouldn't have thought he had that much left, but the stream seemed never-ending and I didn't want it to end either. God, I'm a fool for a guy's hot cum inside my pussy. In the end, I just collapsed on the desk as he sat back into his overstuffed leather chair, and I think he actually fell asleep.

The room was swirling around, I was so drunk, and my body was shuddering from countless orgasms as I lay there sweating. I knew it would be awkward coming into work Monday morning and facing him, but I also knew my career had just received a potential boost. For the next two years, my star was definitely on the rise, as I fucked the new ADOT director for a management position.

Donna