All Comments on 'From the Mouth of Babes'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 193 Comments
Pinto931Pinto9317 months ago

I hope JPB finishes this story.

rnebularrnebular7 months ago

Kinda felt unfinished, and what's with the "bling" to end it?

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy7 months ago

Squeezing hard! A man ain't got a chance.

5

secretsalsecretsal7 months ago

This dumbass was given all the red flags he could ask for, and instead of hightailing it, he played cute games. "Ooh, I had a date as well, we ate and talked a lot, heehee." If there's a part 2, it'll probably be about him giving all his money to a temporarily embarrassed Nigerian prince. bling

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteele7 months ago

She might give Havey the flick, but there will be other.

How long will he put up with that?

Carnes8004Carnes80047 months ago

Always enjoy your stories. Can't wait for chapter 2. Stay safe.

Diecast1Diecast17 months ago

The wife is a bitch. AA++

BehindbluisBehindbluis7 months ago

Your decision, but I really do think this needs a part 2.

Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweed7 months ago

He is just another fool who found a slut and blindly married into a life of misery. The only one worthy of sympathy is his daughter. Unfortunately, he still hasn’t figured out that he is getting more truth from her than his lying wife who has been cheating since he started dating her.

littleone35littleone357 months ago

Ok use her like the whore she is with protection and in eleven years send your daughter to school and you get free

demanderdemander7 months ago

He needs to man up and get the divorce. Anyway, the casual assumption that he'd get screwed in the divorce is just a plot device. D

AccelarVesterAccelarVester7 months ago

He should have kicked her to the curb way before "the condom broke". 5*

payenbrantpayenbrant7 months ago

Needs a part two, but pretty well written.

Sincerely,

Payenbrant

LarrynDallasLarrynDallas7 months ago

Needs an ending.

FD45FD457 months ago

One thing I get tired of in these stories is a lack of pushback. ‘Da divorce laws rape men…but suddenly I am a Marine, NSA, Fiscal genius and those laws don’t apply to me’

/

Well, women have their opinions and can use those laws. However unpopular this is, bravo on displaying this.

/

The quality of the story is the conflict. Here, there is a definite conflict. Yes, it is the start of the conflict. Alas, the man is stuck with the choice of fucking a hot cheater 5 times a week in a loveless marriage or having character and being fucked.

/

You know your audience enough to know they won’t accept anything but unconditional victory. So the truncated ending.

/

Long winded way of saying I like it

RePhilRePhil7 months ago

Definitely one of your worst stories. You are known for leaving the stories unfinished. But this one wasn’t even started. 2 pages of words that were disassociated from any type of story plot line. After the amount you have written it’s no wonder they start to drop in quality and originality. Bonnie Chance A Prochien

MaxiMilfMaxiMilf7 months ago

As I say many times in LW: FINISH THE DAMN STORY!!!!!!!!

JBird11JBird117 months ago

Good till theend, as others have said, p!ease finish the story.

FD45FD457 months ago

But also: vasectomy and separate accounts

Buster2UBuster2U7 months ago

LOL This story reminds me of when I used to get a rental car and follow my wife (at the time) around. She was so suspicious and did so many things that didn't make sense. But where there is "smoke" there is "fire". 10 big blazing stars for a great story and great writing. Great Job Bob. I can always count on you for a great story. Buster2U

ReedRichardsReedRichards7 months ago

"Seven months and because I wanted to." Well, at least the answer was an honest one.

.

The obvious question is: if Stel gets to have a boyfriend on the side, does the MC -- I didn't catch his name -- get to have a side chick? Maybe he wouldn't go and look for one, but if the opportunity arose unforeseen, what reason would he have not to take it?

.

This was a five star gem from JPB, and it makes me wonder: just how many men are in a position like this? Divorce would pretty much destroy everything they have, so, even though their relationships with their wives have changed in ways they never imagined, they've put up with it because the alternative is so much worse.

hindsight2020hindsight20207 months ago

Not up to your standard.

Weak ending.

2*

ReedRichardsReedRichards7 months ago

FD45 wrote, "Alas, the man is stuck with the choice of fucking a hot cheater 5 times a week in a loveless marriage or having character and being fucked." What makes you assume that the marriage is loveless? Stel has been well able to separate love from sex, and perhaps the MC can eventually do that as well.

.

What's that you say? You can't separate love from sex? Many of us, men and women alike, were certainly able to do that through college, or our twenties, or whenever, because people almost always fall in lust before they fall in love.

dragonmann72dragonmann727 months ago

Dear Bob, a cuck is still a cuck. Let her get the divorce, let Harvey adopt Chrissy, The MC would not be libel for alimony or child support. Find a better woman and when Old Harv gets tired of her she will be the one in a tent.

goodshoes2goodshoes27 months ago

JPB: Terrible. The worst you have written. Actually, this sounds more like a 14 year old had written the story. Come on JPB, get back in the grove.

someoneothersomeoneother7 months ago

Good story. Realistic and a dagger into the heart of much of the LW population. Both Husband and wife strike me as intelligent calculating people who could figure out a way to make this work for all three (including daughter). Although not necessary, I hope Bob writes part 2.

JRandyJJRandyJ7 months ago

Well there is room for FTDS to jump on this one. Maybe that was the intention of JPB, but as a reader the ending killed the story for me 3*

BuzzCzarBuzzCzar7 months ago

Whenever the commenters start about "finishing the story" what they really mean is for the MC to destroy the cheater's life, get rich, and find a newer hotter version. Life doesn't often work that way. The daughter is seven so in 5-6 years she would have input as to which parent she lives with if they should divorce. Star counting the days and enjoy fucking the whore.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanm7 months ago

Actually JPB forgot that the husband bought the house before the marriage. It is his legally in a divorce. So no tent and no homelessness. The wife already said good old Harv would marry her...so no spousal support. Beside that support would last only two or three years. Nope the only question left is if he could live the cunt keeping his daughter away from him for visitation.

Regguy69Regguy697 months ago

I’m not a lawyer, but in my state simply owning a house before you’re married doesn’t prevent it from becoming a marital asset, unless there is a strong prenup. Most courts today will do a 50/50 split of everything AFTER the kids are taken care of, So yeah, she may get to stay in the house for 11 years. Even if he’s forced to sell the house, she’d likely get half and she’d certainly get child support and maybe a bit of maintenance. Now, having sad all that, there’s no fucking way she’d still have my engagement ring after her first “date!” The dumb shit set the pattern up while it was easy to walk away, can’t cry about it now.

HarleyRider1955HarleyRider19557 months ago

It was a good story until the end. Just a BS story by a lazy author. I told myself not to read any more of your stories about a year ago. I figured I’d take a chance in that you might have learned from your critics. I guess you haven’t.

TechumsahTechumsah7 months ago

Property rights depend on state in my state any property owned before marriage is not communal. The caveat is if you improve the property or take a loan to improve it and use joint funds to pay the loan it becomes communal. Very state dependant.

ibuguseribuguser7 months ago

Good story. I can't say I liked the ending, but it was certainly well done.

sloggerslogger7 months ago

Three years later, they were out hiking and she fell into quick sand. He tried to save her with an extended branch but it broke and she died. End of a bad story....

MasterKoteMasterKote7 months ago

Depending on the hubbys character, this could go many ways. He can stay the course and divorce once the kids are old enough while getting tons of evidence or burn it all down since he would have nothing left to lose. Maybe someone like saddletramp could rewrite or add their own ending.

Cracker270Cracker2707 months ago

Very well written story. If ever a story cried out for another writer to write their own version this one does.

CreeperclawCreeperclaw7 months ago

I mean... sounds like she's gonna give up the side dick, be exclusive with her hubby and essentially carry on their marriage as normal. I'd call that a win, but there are a couple of issues I cant quite reconcile.

1. Her attitude towards him, not asking but telling that she'd be doing things without him or their daughter. Does she respect him? Love is up in the air but it doesn't seem like she respects him much.

2. How are they still so broke that he couldn't have afforded a PI? She had a ton of cash when she married him, and supposedly they both have good jobs, so where is all the income going? Neither are described as wasteful spenders.

Also he spent so much time thinking of how to catch his wife having an affair, that he never really thought about what would happen if he confronted her with it. Which is honestly pretty realistic, lol.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19697 months ago

I wish as the final line of this story, he'd have thrown in a response that references her question "What can I do to convince you that you are the man I want?"

Something like, "Giving up other men is (the minimum of) what you should have done to show me I'm the man you want" or "You finally figured out how to show me I'm the man you want (, by forsaking all others)"

slowhand21slowhand217 months ago

This story was pointless. Nothing unique about it. Maybe a continuation of the story would redeem this as background.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now7 months ago

4 - because the ending sucked, in my opinion. :)

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShit7 months ago

Definitely not your best. Please follow it up with another chapter. He bought the house before marriage, it’s not community property. The same applies to her inheritance. She was the only community property, but the community was more than Bob. He didn’t challenge her ultimatum? If she wanted to prove her love and fidelity, she would sign a postnup giving her a *small* cash settlement for each year married (maybe $5k/yr) but nothing else - the non-cheater gets the rest including custody of Chrissy.

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker7 months ago

I liked it, but it sucked. As I have said before, the laws are anti-male. Look at the news, and read the papers (does anybody do that anymore?) It doesn't matter who is at fault, there is no justice. 4 stars, the Bear thought it was an excellent story. It just sucked.

The BEAR

GreyMatter46GreyMatter467 months ago

Another great job! thanks JPB.

TiredOldMan502TiredOldMan5027 months ago

Misogyny - the hatred or contempt for women.

Delusional - A fixed fixed beliefe that is not amnable to changle in light of conflicting evidence.

These are the two words describe this story. JPB's misogyny is revealed by his extensive track record of peddling stories that involve a virtuous male and straying female character set.

The fact that the male is always portrayed as being super virile, yet his partner invariably strays is evidence of his contempt for women.

I rarely, if ever see comments from female readers on his stories.

The delusion is evidenced by the plot points that the male character is a "knight in shining armor," saving her by finding her inheritance taking her from rags to riches.

And yet, JPB immediately pivots to having her threaten him with alimony despite her being more financially secure.

There is no mention of any pre-nup. Additionally, many couples avoid child support by doing 50/50 custody. The days of mothers automatically getting custody are long over as there are very few stay at home parents in this day and age.

I don't know what the source of JPB's increasing bitterness over the years is growing but he used to write some fairly fun revenge stories.

Now? He's just coming across as a grumpy old incel.

LeFrog08LeFrog087 months ago

I agree with JRandyJ, the conclusion killed

this story. Sorry Bob, I Just Plainly disliked

this one. Out of respect for this author,

I won’t vote but if I did, it would be low.

Harryin VAHarryin VA7 months ago

Is there a second paragraph to the story? strange and stupid way to stop the story.

.

The wife was cheating on Her husband before they were married.

.

She was cheating on him with her boss for several months.

.

And When he has a perfectly natural and understandable reaction, she threads to destroy,... the family... and throw him out of the house.

..

And the husband who has done nothing wrong says o k

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

wtf

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I wish you guys understood divorce laws better.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

FTDS

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

There’s a shallow grave with her name above it somewhere.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Story reads complete to me. Please don't mess with it because two readers don't understand it. None of those fashionable damn Epilogues please.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Unfinished

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Please have a part 2

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Why would he have to leave HIS house? It was his before the marriage. Her name isn;t on the Title so nothing she can do forces him out. And as a divorced father, she has to abide by the Court ordered custody agreement. He just has to keep a log and after she misses a few times, return to Court, show the Judge the log, explain what's happening and get custody. Been there, done that. She has nothing on him. Throw the bitch out and laugh in her face. Not a real good ending Bob.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Ok…when are u getting admitted to the old age home? Or the mental asylum?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Nope. Didn't care for the character of Stel. She's a morally bankrupt woman who has broken faith with her husband, she admitted doing so throughout their relationship. She says she will stop seeing Forbes but Bob can't trust her to do so. She's been cheating with Forbes for seven months already, what's she going to do? Suddenly grow a conscience? Say she does keep her promise to "stop seeing Forbes", there's nothing stopping her from seeing someone new is there?

I don't see Stel being in a strong position to blackmail Bob like she does. Also, Bob can just tuff it out for 11 years then divorce her after Chrissy turns 18. He owns the house, not Stel. To which, Bob needs to kick Stel into the guest room while he keeps his master bedroom. If Bob makes the unwise choice to stick around he should insist on a strong post nuptial, sue Forbes and his company. He should require that Stel witnesses on his behalf and that the settlements go into a private account which Stel does not have access to. Chrissy can be his sole beneficiary. He should also demand equivalent hall passes for all of days Stel cheated on him. Up to him if he uses them, Stel gets nothing since she unilaterally took hers already.

These one sided, cheating spouse gets leverage over the wronged spouse, stories really tick me off. I have watched this play out with people in real life, it is just wrong.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This is only half a story, it needs to be finished. No way sge should win. And Harvey gets away with fucking a married employee and doesn't pay.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Liked the story but left me hanging for the story to be completed

Thanks ****

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Good story until the end, you make it seem like he had no options. I think youve taken the law options to extreme. However he could stop contributing to anything, give up his job and become main care giver.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

More please. This is good, but it doesnt feel finished. It needs a resolution, a real one instead of a cliffhanger that leaves the main character in purgatory. It really doesnt matter what, RAAC, BTB, not with a bang but a whimper, it really doesn't matter but it needs a ending. As it stands too much is left unresolved.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Another JPB loser!! A complete bullshit story about a cheating slut and s cuckold wimp...seems cuckolds are JPB's favorite..he likes to write about his lifestyle!! The bitch would be gone and Harvey sued...after he gets out of the hospital

PorterrhPorterrh7 months ago

It was good until the ending ……

neilnblowme2neilnblowme27 months ago

the house was his before marriage so he won t be homeless

tell the bitch to start the divorce and to move out

nothing is worth losing your self respect

if she uses the kid and she will bide your time she will fuck up and you ll win

move on your mental health will thank you in the end

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

by far not your best work

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What about him banging other chicks? He can do it as much as he likes from a rational point of view.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Next chapter please

amygdalaamygdala7 months ago

This is JPB there is no part 2

AngelRiderAngelRider7 months ago

Misspelled words, improper grammar, a thoroughly unlikable cast....

I want the time back I spent wasted on this. For real. It's a mess

Rayjag1980Rayjag19807 months ago

JPB has a screwed up perception of divorce laws in his stories. Also most of his MC are downright stupid, with what she was doing prior to moving in HIS house, why even pursue her?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Story needs a part 2 - maybe the wife was never put on title of home premarital asset….

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hmmmm what about the house he bought??? Yeah there is a part two coming, good ole Bob didn’t put that in there fer no reason….

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wow, how lazy can a 859 story writer be? Seems like very. So JPB redeem yourself and finish what you started. [I would say please but am not feeling generous towards you, right now] you only get three stars for now, come back with more to get more.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wow! She wins. Get’s everything she wanted at his expense and cruelly uses access to his daughter to rub his nose in it. No way he should be around her for even one more minute.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

since there is no mention of a part 2, I can only give this story 2*

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

He should have ditched the cheating twat well before the accident.

Otherwise, shit ending to a boring, clichéd story. Write a chapter 2, or don't. This was such a bland tale that i couldn't care what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

He should accept her proposal. That would give him enough time to plan her sudden and final disappearance. But unfortunately, you've revealed him to be an idiot and her to be clever.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Dumb ended with no real resolution. The house is his and it was his before they married so it should not be lost to her in a divorce. Especially if he signs it over to a trust fund before he files against her.

Main character should have realized she was a slut when she was openly dating others even after they got engaged and called off the wedding.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago
That's the JPB we all remember!

Terrible story endings or no story ending at all!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Another unrealistic femdom fantasy with the usual smart-strong bitch wife and a sheep idiot husband, like millions already here. Highly dislikable.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I don't know the guy personally, but a guy around where I live, he found his wife cheating and then she tried that tactic, decimating him in a divorce and leaving him penniless and homeless if he didn't let her continue.. and then he just flat out said.. "You may leave me penniless and homeless, but who said I have to be penniless and homeless here?? Lots of people backpack across the globe, I can be penniless and homeless in a tent traipsing through the South of France or Spain or wherever else and every birthday, every celebration, every milestone missed, I'll write a letter to the kids every week of every month of every year and levelling the blame at your door and the letter would be hand delivered when they reach adulthood"

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny7 months ago

Ending cost this one....what I can't figure is why she was so chaste on her girls nights out, but skanking on the side and admits to wanting a multitude. No best to cede that field and divorce.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Weak characters.

The story seemed stilted, and dry.

What characterization you put into Bob makes me think he wouldn’t accept the situation, so that goes against the ‘acceptance’ ending you put in.

Just dry. No emotion.

afanoffanlitafanoffanlit7 months ago

This trope that guys always get screwed in a divorce is so 1980's. Great story except for that nonsense.

beanburner69beanburner697 months ago

could have been better

xtc5xtc57 months ago

It seems that your build up before they got married was a waste. It was his house before he married and her name was not on the deed, or the loan so why would he lose it? His promotion that included travel must have come with a pay cut because now he would be "left penniless" living in a tent in the woods. Sorry IMHO your story fell apart this time.

Thanks for your effort and will look forward to your next tale.

Just_WordsJust_Words7 months ago

Interesting story, but he was a fool to marry her. She'd already proven she was a manipulator.

njlaurennjlauren7 months ago

I usually like jpb stories, this one left me cold. He owned his house before they were married and she had no money in it, so it is his only,it is not joint property. She also works, which means she would not get astronomical alimony, it doesn't work that way. Child support is decided by a formula and in a case where she is working, it will limit how much he pays.

Also unlike the past courts don't grant full custody to the mother unless there is something wrong with the sad, usually it is shared custody. If idiot recorded her threatening to use the divorce to blackmail him, not let him at their daughter, he could use that in a divorce and the judge would take that into consideration, especially given that is blackmail which happens to be a crime. He could potentially get full custody over her saying that.

Like I said one of the few job stories I really didn't like.

BobluvsBobluvs7 months ago

This is one if your worst stories. You definitely need a proof reader or an editor. Please get one of these for future stories.

Busman19639Busman196397 months ago

He needs to get rid of the little bitch, and fast.

012Say012Say7 months ago

Loved it! Does not follow the mold. Unexpected seems to piss many off, too bad. 5

TrambakTrambak7 months ago

JPB usually writes very well.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Really? That’s the end? She wins completely?

sermexsermex7 months ago

Did he forget he brought the house ? Sue her boss and company I’d rip the shit out of this bitch so bad she’d bury herself in fucking hole.

GardenshedGardenshed7 months ago

Good story, I would take my chance and BTB, bad enough she turned him into a Cuck. Since she’s screwing the owner, that could be a problem if it went public? Harvey should have an accident……..

Thanks for sharing…..

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Most disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I love JPB stories. This one wasn't as enjoyable as others, because she backed ole Bob into a corner. Maybe a part 2 for him to burn her and her boss?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Bullshit. He owned the home BEFORE he was married to her. It's his. He won't be moving out. And nearly every stare now if both parents work 40 hours a week? And are responsible? It's a 50/50 custody arrangement. He might make a little more than she does...so he might have to pay her a little in child support. But the days of a wife just automatically getting full custody are in the past. Alimony isn't forever. 2 to 3 years max in alimony for 7 or 8 years of being married.

So...I'd have served this sociopath divorce papers. Given her 30 days to find her own place and be out of my house.

And moved on with life. Let her go fuck all those guys she wonders about.

That's the reality.

You don't end up in perpetual poverty as a divorced dad in 2023 when you divorce a slut. Especially if you are a good father.

In the state I live in...this guy would end up staying in HIS home. Paying her 200 to 400 a month for 2 and a half years in alimony. Depending on how much more his salary is than hers is. 50/50 custody...with paying her another 200 to 400 a month in child support. The calculation goes like this example: she makes 45k per year. So she pays child support based on that amount which would be...let's say 400 per month. He makes 68k per year. So his child support amount in a 50/50 custody arrangement would be let's say 625 per month. So...he pays her the difference of 225 per month in child support.

Let's say alimony is 350 per month for 30 months. Except 3 months after the divorce is final she marries the owner of the company. No more alimony. So here is the end of the story.

So now he has his daughter 4 days one week. And the next week 3 days. And he trades off with his ex every 2 weeks like that in rotation. Paying her only 225 a month in child support. Stays in his house. She keeps her 401k. He keeps his. They have an investment account with about 25k in it. He gives that to her in lieu of any equity she might claim against the house for the 7 years she lived in it as a married couple contributing to its upkeep.

That's it.

He's free from a lying, cheating slut. She marries and moves in with the owner of rhe company. Things settle. He dates...has normal trust issues. But has his job and his daughter to focus on for a few more years. Things are good for the most part. And he can look himself in the face every morning knowing he wasn't some piece of shit cuckold condoning his wife fucking other men. And knowing that he would NEVER trust her ever again no matter what she tried telling him. She cheated easily for months lying to him. No matter what she says...she'll do it again just be much better at hiding it the next time. This is a woman that will not be capable of being faithful. Always wondering what some dude's cock would feel like in her skanky hole. She admits to him her adult fascination with wanting to try every swinging dick she imagines the men around her have. He's WAY better off a few years after the divorce.

Has a few women he sees occasionally. FWB arrangements for the most part. But it suits him.

Within 2 years his ex is back on her own. Her new husband DOES have the ability to hire a PI when he suspects she might be having an affair. And finds she is fucking both her masseuse and the trainer at the gym on different days every week.

He wastes no time in serving her and kicking her out. Enforcing the prenup in the process. She gets to keep her car (and the payments) and 10k in cash. She gets to keep her job, but she knows she'll never get another promotion.

She still has about 15k from the original investment account from her 1st divorce. So she's able to rent a nice condo. But she goes a little crazy after that...and for the next year she fucks just about every willing male whom she can convince. She keeps fucking her trainer at the gym. The pool cleaning guy at the condo project she lives in. A supplier at work who always flirted with her. And the hot young produce guy at her local grocery store. They were all semi regulars for her.

And when she went out alone on Fridays or Sarurdays there were always a never ending stream of one night stands that provided her with the variety she sometimes craved.

She found another job with a different company a couple years later to get away from ex husband number 2. It paid more, but required travel a few times a month. Which also made it easier to pick up anonymous men from time to time.

Soon...in this lifestyle...she began to pay less attention to her daughter. Her daughter ended up spending first a little more time with her dad...and after a few more years...about 70% of the time she was with her father. And that arrangement suited them all just fine.

Dad provided stability and fun. Mom was around enough to help with women's issues and advice about boys.

Dad eventually remarried and had 2 more kids and was very happy.

Mom...had about 700 lovers at last count...2 failed marriages. And fading looks. But at 40 she did finally feel like she had developed a knack and could guess what a guy's dick looked and felt like before he took his pants off. That was something. Right?

That's the more likely ending to this story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Idiotic! Better ending... she thought she had me until the day she and good old Harvey disappeared, never to be seen from again. I was 500 miles away with an airtight alibi from over ten witnesses who were with me. Before the very end, her tormentor handed her a note which read, "So long cheating skank slut, hope it was worth it. I'll have a wonderful life with my daughter and never think of your whore ass again!"

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You used to write good stories. Pity you changed.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

CRAP!!!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...