Finding Hannah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My head spins to look at her and I must look surprised and convinced because she smiles and climbs back on top of me, moves my hand and sinks all the way down onto my still hard cock.

This time, she's naked and she's facing me and I get to watch those tits bounce around as she moves her ass up and down on my dick. I reach up and get a fistful of her in each hand and they're amazing. Soft and firm but still malleable. And damn, they're such a good size. I rub my thumbs over her nipples and she moans approvingly, so I decide to lean up and catch one in my mouth.

She slows down how fast she's riding me and her hands come to the back of my head, her head falling back as I mouth at her hardened nipple, kiss it and suck on t and graze my teeth over it. Her hips tip forward and she starts grinding into me and fuck I'm so deep in her. It's driving me mad.

I need some time to gain some strength and I don't want to get too close to the edge too fast. This time I'm not fighting against her, I get to enjoy it so I want to make the most of it. I push her back off of me and her back hits the bed between my legs. I move, crouching between her knees and bend down, my hands pushing her legs open and my mouth running a line up her inner thigh.

But then her hands are shoving at my head, trying to keep me away from the one spot I actually really want to taste. "Xu Wei! No, stop!" she sounds frantic. I look up at her, brows tipped with confusion. She grabs her phone, her nails clacking on the screen and then she basically throws the damn thing at my head.

'Don't, it's dirty. Other guys have been there today.' Oh. I type back.

'I don't care. It's not dirty. Let me taste you.' I'm not lying. I know for a fact those guys used condoms and she showered before crawling into my bed. I really don't care, to be honest. I just know I've had the urge to see if she tastes as sweet as she smells ever since I got that first catch of her scent when she was bound by those ropes.

She nods at me, slowly, nervously. But it's permission and that's good enough for me. I dip down again, my hands going to the backs of her thighs and pushing her legs up and open. Fuck, she has a pretty pussy.

And then I lick from the bottom of her slit to the top. She lets out a breathy moan and that's the last thread breaking, because now I'm licking her pussy like it's made of fucking honey. I bring one thumb up to just above where her lips meet at the bottom of her mound and I pull it up. Her clit is already swollen, already partially out of it's hood but I expose t the rest of the way. I lick over it with the flat of my tongue, and when she squirms and moans I do it again.

I start mouthing at it with my lips, alternating between kissing it, licking it, and sucking on it, while I slide two fingers into her slit. Her back arches off the bed and her hands fly to my hair. I hope I wasn't fisting her hair as hard as she is mine because damn. She's pulling me into her even more so I start to get rougher. I suck on her clit hard, then rub at it with my lips and at the same time I curl my fingers forward and start finger fucking her, my finger tips looking for that spongey spot on her front wall.

I know I find it when she cries out my name, and then it's just pants and moans and 'yes' and 'please' and soon she's coming on my hand, hard enough that I worry she's going to break my fingers. I keep stroking her front wall and licking her clit, softer now, until her body stops shaking and her thighs lose their tension.

I get up on my knees and put my cock at her entrance, her hands start to pull at my tank top, so I quickly shed it, and then her fingers are flitting across my chest. I think she likes it. Maybe it's that my pecs are more developed than my nephews from a lifetime of physical labor, or the hair that marks the top of my chest, but for some reason she can't stop touching it. I lean forward, my palms on either side of her so she can palm at my chest easier, and then I push in.

The feeling of her swallowing me is so good that I can't even think for a second, so it's not until after I've fully buried my cock in her that I realize her hands have moved to around my neck, and that she has tugged me down and is kissing me.

I don't stop, I can't, not when it's this good so I just start sliding in and out of her while her tongue works its way into my mouth. I'm confused, I won't lie about that. I didn't think she'd kiss me, that she'd want to. But maybe she's just that far gone, that turned on from the drugs.

So now her bottom lip is caught between my teeth and her hands are scratching down my back. My cock softly slipping in and out of her has turned into full on thrusts in just the span of a short kiss and it's all different now. We're panting into each other's mouths, then I'm leaning up and pushing her leg up so far it's pressed against her tit and I'm just pounding into her.

I feel that I hit something, her cervix and she winces, then suddenly she's twisting onto her side, her leg extended and pressed against my chest. I grab it, turn my head and kiss it, and then start pumping into her again. Fuck, I didn't think I could get deeper but I am, and she's basically screaming, so fucking loud but I've never heard anything hotter.

I'm getting close, too close, so I pull out and when she looks at me I say "No condom" while motioning like I'm rolling a condom over my cock.

She looks upset for a second but then her face brightens. She moves onto all fours, then looks back at me over her shoulder and gives me this sexy little smirk. My eyes jerk to movement, her hand, between her legs. I can see her fingering herself and then my mouth falls open when I see her slip one slick finger further back and it presses into her asshole.

She bends forward all the way, her chest pressed into the bed and her head turned to the side, but all I can focus on is her finger sliding in and out of her ass. Then a second finger slips in. they start to wiggle back and forth, like scissors, stretching her out.

I've never fucked a woman in the ass. That's something women tend to only do with someone they've been with for a long time, if even then. When I was younger I didn't have a relationship that lasted longer than a month, let alone long enough for them to finger their own assholes in front of me. And then as I got older, I only met up with women who were like me. Alone, fuckups, old. A 45 year old woman isn't looking to let a fifty something man fuck her like that. I'm lucky enough if I get to fuck some bitch from the bar once every few months, and it's usually them just lying there, their saggy titties falling off to the sides while I'm on top, trying to get off after the broad tells me to hurry up.

But now. Now there's Hannah. Young, sexy, tight body. Bent over in front of me, stretching her ass so I can cum in her. This can't be real.

Hannah's fingers leave her ass and she bends her back, pushing her ass up even more and then she just waits.

I get behind her, my hands moving to run down her smooth, pale back and over her perfect, firm ass. This girl is fucking perfect. I grab my cock by it's base and rub the head over her slit before sliding back into her warm pussy. A few smooth slides in and out, and then I pull out and touch the tip to her asshole. She shifts her hips, getting into the perfect position.

I push, slow, and after a second of resistance it goes in. I push in the rest of the way, smooth and gentle, and it's so fucking tight and warm. Fuck, this is what I've been missing? I start to glide in and out, slow at first and then a bit firmer but still smooth, not rough. I feel like I shouldn't be rough with this. Hannah comes up onto her hands now, so I reach one of my arms around her and start groping at her tit. She moans and wiggles her ass a bit so I go a little faster.

It's only been a few minutes but I'm getting close to cumming again, so I pull Hannah up so that her upper back is against my chest, one hand still kneading away at her tit while I slide my other one down her stomach to stop between her legs.

She starts panting while I'm slicking my fingertips over her clit and I have to start pumping into her ass with short strokes so I don't cum. I want her to cum with me. I don't know why it's important to me since she already came, but I feel like I need to repay her. Make this as good for her as I can.

I start grinding my finger pads over her harder, my hand on her tit tugging at and pinching her nipple, and now she's going wild, moaning and heaving breaths and whining my name.

Her ass starts to tighten around me, her whole body is getting tense, and her breaths are getting shorter, so I start pulling out and sliding back in further, a little faster. Full, firm strokes and I'm probably bruising the shit out of her pubic bone by crushing my fingers over her clit. And then she goes rigid, her head falls back against my shoulder and her mouth is open in a soundless scream, her thighs clenched so hard they're like stone against the front of my legs, one her hands reaching behind us to grab at the back of my head and twist her fingers into my hair and twist hard, and then the fire from my stomach erupts and I'm spilling my load into her ass, panting into her shoulder as I pump through the last bit of my orgasm.

I take a minute to catch my breath, just holding her but it looks like she needed the same. Then I drag my hands away, slip my cock out and I fall onto the bed, exhausted but sated. She crawls off the bed, slowly, like she thinks her legs won't work, and disappears into the bathroom.

I must've drifted off to sleep immediately because I start awake to Hannah crawling in bed next to me, still naked. She has a warm wash cloth and she wipes down my cock, even pushing my foreskin down to wipe at the tip. I wince at how sensitive it is, but she's done before I even need to say anything. She drags up the blanket and then curls into my chest, her fingers dancing through the hair there, her leg coming over to drag across mine. I smile a little and then everything goes dark.

I stop by a store on our way to the company. It's awkward, because she has to sit in the car while I look for shit she can wear. I grab a cheap pack of underwear, cheeky, whatever that means, a sports bra since I didn't ask her what her bra size was, a plain gray t shirt, some joggers, and a pair of those fuzzy boots like girls wear in American movies. Good enough.

She's typing something out on her phone as I walk up to the passenger side of my car. I open it and hand her the bag, she hands me the phone. I get into my side before I read it.

'Will you be in trouble? We can say I insisted on getting a hotel, that I was too tired after getting lost, right?' So she's worried about me. Rightfully so, I'm probably going to get fired. And cut off from my family.

She strips to change and I glance around nervously. It's broad daylight but it doesn't look like anyone else is in the parking lot right now.

'It'll be fine.' I'm lying, but there's no reason to worry her.

She hands me my shirt and boxers. I glance around before stripping off my jeans to put the briefs on, and have to smack her hand away when she tries to palm at my cock. The briefs smell like pussy, so I just have to hope you can't smell it through my jeans. I finish getting dressed and then we hit the road again.

Hannah is visibly nervous the closer to the company we get, and her face is white as fish meat when we pull in. An employee sees us, and then sprints for the main building where the offices are.

Hannah and I get out, and then my nephew is barreling out of the double glass doors and charging straight for us.

Hannah smiles at him but it looks tight. I feel bad for her. Sure, she cheated but she went through some shit and was under the influence of a drug. I'm the only piece of shit between the two of us, in all honesty. I deserve what's coming.

My sister walks up to me, calmly, too calmly, while my nephew is bear hugging Hannah and lifting her off the ground.

"So you two spent the night together?" she asks me.

"Mom!" Alec sounds indignant, but looks to me for an answer anyway.

"No, I got two rooms. She just wanted to sleep. She was exhausted. How could I tell her no?"

"I want to see the receipt." She crosses her arms. Wow, I'm an idiot.

"I didn't keep it."

"I'll look at your card statement then."

"I paid in cash." I didn't. if she pushes checking my statement she'll see I got just one room. I should have bought two and just slept in one. Fuck. This is why I never amounted to anything. I'm a fucking dumbass.

Alec asks Hannah something. My sister watches intently. She's interested in her response. We should have rehearsed this. Alec looks relieved though, so Hannah must've said it was two rooms also.

My sister ushers us both inside and to her office. Alec pours us both some tea and the interrogation commences. It goes surprisingly smoothly. Slight bump when it came to her clothes, but I talked it away by saying hers were soiled when she fell so I had to buy her some new ones at a small shop. Hannah happens to answer everything pretty closely to what I say, or so it seems, just confirming for me that she understands more Chinese than people think. We may actually get away with this. Maybe my future isn't fucked.

An hour later and my sister dismisses me. I get up without even a sideways glance at Hannah and head to the door. I can feel my sister's eyes on me the entire way, but Alec seems to have let go of any suspicions.

I head to my office, one that isn't nearly as big as Alec's but it's big enough for a field worker turned salesman like me. I plug my phone into the charger and sit down, run my hands over my face, only to realize they still smell like Hannah, so I go wash them.

When I come back, my phone screen is lit up. It's a WeChat notification. It's from Hannah. A friend request.

I accept her. And almost immediately there's a message.

I hold my finger down on it and click the translate option.

'Thank you for everything.'

I scoff. Thank me for what? Taking advantage of her.

'No, I'm sorry for everything. I should have never done that, you weren't you. I'm sorry.' I don't even know why she's talking to me. Doesn't she realize I'm a fucking pig? No better than those three pricks who took her in the first place?

New message. 'I only felt weird the first time. Last night was all me.'

Wait, what?

New message. 'Just so you know, I've always watched you. If it wasn't you who had found me, I wouldn't have done anything like that.' What the fuck? I blink at my screen a few times, not sure if I'm imagining this. I palm my crotch, readjusting it in my pants as they starts to get tight.

'You're lying. I'm over twice your age.' I write back.

New message. 'No, I'm not. You're strong, and manly, and there's something about you that makes me want you to always be looking at me.'

New message. 'And since we are already lying, I don't see the problem with repeating last night a few times. Don't you think?" Fuck me. This girl is gonna get me killed.

And then my door opens. And there's Hannah.

I look up at her, shocked, and she just smiles and tucks her phone into her pocket before stepping into my office and closing the door behind her.

"Cameras." I say as I point toward my door. The hallways are lined with them. This isn't good. They'll know she came here.

"I told Alec that I needed to bring you your coat back," and she lifts up my coat, showing it to me, and then she's crossing the room. I take it from her, but instead of letting go she leans into me, rising up on her toes to kiss me. It's deep right off the bat, and I quickly wrap a hand behind her head, the other drops the coat and moves behind her back to pull her into me. It's too short, but she pulls away and nips at the edge of my chin. "I love your jaw." And then she's pulling back and straightening her shirt, wiping the shine from my tongue from her lips.

She turns to leave and throws me a sexy smile over her shoulder at me, and then she's gone.

She's here for another half a month. And I guess we'll be making the most of it. I bring my fingers up to my lips, they're still wet from her.

Fuck it.

If I get fired, I get fired.