Finding Hannah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I start working on the duct tape. After twenty seconds of fumbling I get pissed off and end up leaning forward to rip through a couple layers with my teeth. I breath in and her scent is so strong that I almost choke. I straighten up and look up at her face as I finish unwrapping that stupid fucking tape, and go still for a split second because Hannah is looking straight at me. Right into my eyes. None of this really felt real until just now. It was like I was on autopilot and just going through the motions, I was detached. But somehow locking eyes with Hannah, even though her lids are half closed and her gaze looks unfocused, snapped me fully into the moment. I tear the last of the tape away and remove the wand and for the first real time I get a solid look at between her legs.

Not that I hadn't already looked, but the details didn't register. And now they do.

She's completely smooth. Not a hair in sight. I guess some stereotypes about Americans are true. That they like their women smooth like a baby. I've never had a preference, bushy, trimmed, or bare. But I can't help but recognize that this way you can see every fucking line and curve and its actually pretty damn erotic.

But it's not just the fact that her pussy is hairless or that her lips are a pretty pale pink or even that her clit is fucking swollen to hell that I'm looking at.

No. The thing that's got my attention is the fact that there's something jammed in her pussy. I'd assume it's a dildo but with the continuous buzzing, albeit much more muffled than when the wand was going, and the fact that her lower belly is moving, I'd have to guess it's another vibrator. That they stuck all the way in. To the point that you can only see the bottom of the handle. And the bottom of the handle is fucking rhythmically moving. And then they wrapped two ropes over it to hold it in place, ropes that go from between her ass cheeks, over her pussy and then split just below her clit to join the rest of ropes tied around her body and legs.

But that's not all. Of fucking course not. There's another handle sticking out of her fucking asshole. At least this one is only put in as far as it's supposed to be and the handle is easily reachable. The ropes splitting around it.

Now I get why she's still mewling like a fucking kitten. She grunts something to me through the gag and my eyes snap back to hers. She grunts it again, and even though its muted as fuck I'm pretty sure she said please which is an English word that I actually recognize.

I look back down to her swollen lips. With a slightly unsteady hand I reach forward and spread the two ropes that cover the handle that's in her pussy. I try to the grab it but its fucking drenched with her juices and it slips out of my fingers, pushing into her just a tad further for a split second before her body rejects it, pushing it out enough that the whole handle is exposed now, since the ropes are no longer holding it in.

I go to grab it again, my fingertips pushing past her lips a bit to get a better grip since it's so damn slick. "Sorry" I say to her. I fucking hate my accent when I try to speak English, and I know she knows the word for 'sorry' in Chinese but embarrassing myself with my poor second language skills is the least I can do while my fingers are a knuckle deep in her pussy and wrapping around the handle.

I get a solid grab and slowly pull it out, careful to not let the slimy thing pop out of my hold. She fucking moans as it comes out and my cock twitches.

Which brings my attention to the fact that I'm hard. And I don't even know when that happened. I was so preoccupied that I didn't even notice I was getting turned on. She'd probably be mortified of me if she knew. She'd never smile at me again or sit next to me when we eat.

I grind my teeth and pull the vibrator the rest of the way out. The fucking thing doesn't just vibrate, but it twists around in a fucking circle like a wagging tail. Those fucking stupid bastards. That's why her stomach was moving. This thing was twirling around inside of her.

I switch it off and throw it on the ground, it splatters a bunch of her wetness onto the floor when it hits.

Next, I reach for the vibrator that's in her ass. As soon as I start to pull it out I'm hit with resistance. She whines a little but there isn't much I can do to make it easier for her. So I just slowly increase the pressure im applying to pull this thing out, and I watch as her muscles stretch and stretch further until a purple butt plug just pops out, and then there's this gush of this fucking oily looking liquid and she fucking moans from the release of it all.

These fucking guys filled her ass up with lube and then plugged it with a vibrating butt plug. I slam the plug on the ground, pissed off, without even turning it off but it hits hard enough that it breaks and suddenly there's no more buzzing in the room. Just the sound of me grinding my teeth and Hannah's heavy breaths through her nose.

I'm angry. More angry at the thought that these guys were prepping her ass to be fucked than I was when I realized she had been taken, and when I realized they had all fucked her. I was obviously angry at those things too, but it wasn't to this level. Maybe it's because I've never had a woman's ass that I'm so pissed that they were all about to. Or maybe that seems like even more of a line to me than anything else. Fuck I don't know. Maybe it's just the final thing to push me over the edge into the rage that I used to fall into when I was young.

I wipe my hands on the bed sheets at her side and then move around the bed and up toward where her head is. Her eyes lazily follow me. She looks like she's mere minutes from passing out. Makes sense. She was kidnapped, raped, and toyed with for who knows how long. She's probably exhausted.

I reach my hands behind her head and grab the strap to the gag. I don't bother trying to untie it. I just tug it up and over her head and when I pull it away there's a string of spit that clings to it from her bottom lip. I wipe it from her mouth before I realize how weird that is.

"James," it comes out on a breath and is nothing more than a hoarse whisper, but fuck, it is so full of relief and gratitude that I can't help but feel like an absolute piece of shit for my dick being hard as concrete.

She takes a rattling inhale, deep, and then her eyes slip closed and now she's fast asleep. So I get to work getting her the fuck out of all of this.

I take the clamps off her nipples first. My knuckles brush over the curve of her breast and I have to keep telling myself that this is not arousing. This is not good. This should not make me hard. With the clamps gone her nipples are perked up and deep pink. I don't know if they are normally that color or if they are bruising from being pinched.

Her tits are seriously purple now from being tied by the ropes so I start working on the knots between them. I finally make a breakthrough and find an end that was tucked in. I start to trace it back through and unwrap everything they did but I've never been a smart man. I'm good with my hands but not at puzzles so this shit has me like a bumbling moron.

But finally, finally I get her upper half untied and her tits get to come out of that vice grip and even though they are purple and they have rope lines ingrained in them they are still the nicest pair of tits I have ever seen in person. Hannah was definitely hiding over a handful under her layers of shirts and sweatshirts and coats.

I follow the ropes down to her legs and start unwrapping them, eventually getting it to the point that her legs can open and that damn board can come out.

After probably only fifteen minutes but what felt like an hour I've got her completely untied.

In the mean time, I go down to the front desk, ask the guy for some anti-bacterial or first aid cream. They have some aloe, but he looks at me confused. I slide him another 700 RMB and he smiles, although this time it's not as genuine. He must have seen the other three leave in a hurry.

I don't thank him when I accept the bottle of aloe vera.

Once I'm back in the room, I sit on the edge of the bed next to Hannah. Her rope burns don't look bad, they didn't give her enough slack to really move around enough in them to cause any major friction, but the spots where the ropes where pulled too tight are red and angry looking.

I open the aloe, warm some up in my hands and then set to gently dabbing it onto her red marks. She sighs and moans a little in her sleep, but she's too far gone to wake up.

I take my time while dabbing the ointment onto her legs, thighs, her bikini line, then her arms, and breasts. Her body is banged up, but it's still fucking beautiful. I shake my head. I need to be thinking about what we do next, not how perfect Hannah's curves are.

I roll her over onto her side and get her back as well, then lay her flat, cover her with my coat and let her sleep while I think.

I could take her to the hospital. Call the police. Call my sister. Or just take her home and let me sister handle it. I drag my hands over my face and then look at Hannah, snoring softly. Handing this all of to my sister would be the easiest for me. But what I want to do shouldn't matter. It's what Hannah wants to do.

I decide to wake her up. She needs to make the next decision. Hospital? Police? My sister's house? Whatever she wants.

I gently shake her shoulder and her eyes slowly peel open.

"James?" her voice sounds throatier than I've ever heard, and my dick, that I had talked down to half mast, is at full attention again. Which is stupid, because her voice is probably deeper from her throat being fucked up from screaming and moaning behind a gag for the last few hours.

"Hello." Stupid thing to say but my vocabulary is limited.

"My Phone? My phone?" she starts to sit up and look around. I understood her, those are beginner level words, but thought it was cute how she tried to say half her second sentence in Chinese for me. Her 'wŏ de' sounds awful though. I see her phone on the night stand so I grab it and turn to her.

She's fully sat up now and she let my coat fall down to her lap. My eyes shoot to her tits, seeing them for the first time in a position other than her on her back, where they naturally flatten out a bit. They are amazing. Big, firm, beautifully shaped. Americans sure are different. My eyes snap up to hers when I realize I was just staring, and she's looking right at me.

"Sorry," my face burns as I look to the side at the shitty abstract painting on the wall. I thrust my hand out to give her the phone, and then I feel her small, soft hands wrap around mine. My head snaps forward again and I look at her holding my hand, my brows drawn in and my lips pulled into a confused frown. She's giving me the softest smile.

"Thank you," and that was actually pronounced pretty well. She takes her phone from my hand and I'm left just looking at it for a second, still hanging in the air where she had just touched me, gently.

I hear clicking and I look at her curiously, but she still hasn't covered up and now that she's holding her phone in front of her, her tits are being squeezed together a bit, so I busy myself with looking for her clothes on the floor.

I pick up her shirt and it's ripped. Then I find her panties. Ripped. Bra. Covered in lube. Jeans. Covered in lube and jizz.

"Hey." I look back at her and she's holding her phone out to me (still not covered). I walk up to her and grab it and then quickly turn my back to her. Partially to give her some modesty but mostly to hide my hard on.

It's opened to a translator. The top half is a bunch of English, but the bottom half is Chinese.

'Thank you. My clothes are ruined. Which doesn't matter, you've seen all of me anyway." My face flushes again. I type back in the bottom half and watch as the top half changes.

'You need to cover up. I can give you my shirt but I don't know what to do about the bottom.' I hand it back to her.

Her eyebrow goes up as she reads it and then she laughs. She types something else out. Back to me. 'Why? You've already seen top and bottom.'

I grunt at her for being stupid as I read it, but then realize she's teasing me because she laughs loudly, her tits jiggling with every move. Fuck me.

I type out quickly. 'I'll give you my shirt and my boxers. I'll be right back' I hand her the phone and don't even wait for her to read it. I just go straight to the bathroom.

After peeling off my t-shirt and taking off my jeans and boxer briefs, I put my jeans back on. That's gonna feel fucking awful on my boner. I tuck my cock up into my waist band so that the head doesn't drag against the denim and maybe it won't be as noticeable to Hannah.

I glance in the mirror at myself. Just a white muscle shirt and jeans. I've always prided myself in how fit I am for my age, but knowing I'm going to walk out into that room in front of a 22 year old with a tight and smooth body without my tshirt and my coat is enough to make my stomach flip. I shake my head as if that'll throw my thoughts out and turn the damn door knob.

Hannah has the phone ready for me, still not fucking covering her chest so I just toss my black t-shirt and boxer briefs at her. She busies herself with getting dressed while I read the message on the translator and it takes all of my will power to not take a glance at her bare ass while she stands next to me.

'I don't want to go home.'

'Ok.' I type back. 'do you want to go to the hospital? Then we can file a police report?" I hand her the phone.

"I don't want to." I would've smiled at the way her 'bù yào' sounded so childish if I wasn't so damn confused.

"What?"

"I don't want to go to the hospital or to the police." I roll my eyes at her and point at the phone. She types it out in no time. Fucking young people.

I type back. 'Then what do you want?'

She just shrugs. Fucking great. I type again. 'Why don't you want to go home?' she reads it and I can see her eyes gloss over, shiny, and then she just looks down at the ground. And now I feel like a fucking dick. She was just raped and molested for hours and I want to take her home and drop her off to her fiancé. Of course she'd feel fucking weird about that.

"Okay, okay." I hand her phone back to her and then pull out my own. I need to call my sister. They need to at least know I found her. I sit back on the edge of the bed. "Can I tell sister?" She gives me a hesitant nod and then comes around to sit next to me.

"Hello?" Picked up on the first ring.

"Hey, I found Hannah."

She immediately yells something to my nephew and suddenly he's the one on the phone. "Where are you? How is she? Is she okay? Why didn't she answer my calls?" he's all but screaming at me in his shitty accent.

I move the phone away from my ear and grimace. I glance at Hannah but she's wringing her hands white in her lap. I cover the bottom of the phone, "Uh, do you want... talk with him?" I won't talk shit about my nephew's accent anymore, not even in my head because wow my English is shit.

She just shakes her head 'no' and suddenly she's leaning against me, her face pressed into my chest and I can tell that she's trying to stifle her cries.

"Hey, sorry," I say into the phone as I awkwardly put an arm around her. She's shaking. "She got lost on a walk and slid down a cliff. She's fine, but she was lost and scared and wandered out of the property. I'm gonna get her a hotel room for a while to let her rest, then I'll bring her home when she feels better." And then I hang up. And immediately regret everything. That was a stupid fucking cover story. Slid down a cliff? I need to stop watching those old lady dramas. I pinch the bridge of my nose and suck in a breath. Fuck, this looks bad. No going back now, though.

I type out what I said to Hannah and she smiles at me gratefully. She clearly doesn't realize how awful it sounds. An unbelievable, stupid story. Me taking her to a hotel before bringing her home. Fuck.

I hand her my coat, hers is nowhere to be seen, and then I grab the guys' phones and motion Hannah to the door.

We made it ten minutes into the hour-long drive to the hotel nearest the company before Hannah typed something out on her phone and handed it to me.

'I feel weird.' I nod. Well that's a given.

'No, like something is wrong with me.' I furrow my brows at the screen and then look at her. You know, she does look flushed. I thought it was from the sex and constant stimulation, but maybe it wasn't. Did she get sick?

I pull over. 'What's wrong?' I type out and hand it over to her.

'I feel hot, and tingly, and like I need to come.' I look at her confused.

'Come where? We're already going to a hotel so you can rest.'

She huffs out an annoyed breath that turns into a whine. A whine that sounds familiar and makes my dick twitch. 'No. I feel like I need to have an orgasm.'

What the fuck. My hard on never went down but if it wasn't all the way up before then it definitely is now. Why is she telling me this? Is she this oblivious to the fact that I'm a man?

She suddenly grabs a phone from my back seat. One of the guys' phones. She starts clicking on the screen and then my car is filled with the laughter from those punks. She turns the phone to me.

She's sat on her haunches on the bed, her upper body already tied and her legs free while one guy kneels on the bed behind her, his arm coming around her front to lay between her wrapped up tits while his hand holds tight to her throat. Another one is standing in front of her.

I try to push the phone away and turn my head, not wanting to see what they did to her, but she yells something at me in English that I don't understand. I'm shocked because she actually yelled at me, so I end up looking back at the phone. The guy in front has something in his has hand. Something small, and there's a few of them. Pills? He's saying stuff to her in English but she just spits at him. Her slaps her, not too hard but hard enough to make me regret letting them walk away with teeth. He says something to her again and she slowly opens her mouth while glaring daggers at him.

He shoves whatever is in his hand into her mouth and then spits in it. Then forces her jaw shut and holds his hand over her mouth, hard, until she's forced to swallow. "That'll get her going. She'll love this in no time." The camera man laughs. Then Hannah shuts the phone off.

Oh. They drugged her. Probably some fucking herbs that are like Viagra for women. Shit like that isn't too hard to come by in China. Pretty much any traditional medicine and herb shop will have it. That's why she's flushed. And she feels like she has to cum. She types something else out. 'I'm going to die.' I take the phone from her.

'You're right, it's what they gave you. It'll wear off eventually. You'll be okay.' She doesn't look convinced.

'They made me take it three times. If I don't come, I feel like my insides will melt.'

I glance at her and she looks serious. They did make her take a lot. A lady I met at a bar and fucked a few times took some shit like this, but only as much as she was supposed to. Just enough to make her horny, get her wet. Hannah should be fine, it'll probably just take longer to wear off.

'You'll be okay. It'll go away on it's own. They just gave you too much,' She nods, her face still looking uncertain, but she leans back into the seat and soon her eyes are closed. It must not be affecting her as badly as her exhaustion is, because she's breathing evenly within the minute.

I had maybe another 15 minutes of peace to try to sort out my thoughts before I catch movement out of my eye. I look over, and Hannah's hand is down the front of her briefs- no, MY briefs- and as soon as I see it, I can smell her. It's that slick sex smell of her arousal and I can almost feel my throat tighten because of it. I look at her face and her eyes are still closed, her breaths are deeper but still even. Fuck. Shit. I put my eyes back on the road, intent on ignoring her but it's not long before she's getting more into it. I can hear how wet she is and she's starting to moan in her sleep.