Debbie Gibson Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A quick glance at the live feed from the surveillance cameras satisfied him that all seemed quiet in their room. He could clearly see that they were both in bed and appeared to be sleeping. He switched off the cameras and left. It was time to fulfil one last sick fantasy if he dared.

Outside their room, Sid paused, straining to hear through the door to make sure they were asleep. He quickly stripped off his clothes and left them in a pile on the floor. With his heart pounding in his chest, he inserted his master key into the lock and slowly pressed down on the door latch and entered the room.

He could hear Derek snoring on the other side of the king size bed with it's split mattresses. He looked to where Debbie was laying.

She'd tossed the covers off the top half of her body and in the little bit of moonlight that filtered through the window Sid could see that she was wearing a nightie that did little to hide what he'd grown to lust for.

She really has got incredible looking tits thought Sid, as a trickle of saliva dribbled from the corner of his mouth. He could scarcely breathe.

He nervously licked his lips. I can't believe I'm doing this he thought, I must be crazy! He licked his lips again.

With his chest pounding even harder, Sid crept nearer, his large erect cock seemingly pointing the way and guiding him to the side of the bed where Debbie was sleeping. He paused and watched mesmerised as her 38DD breasts rose and fell with every breath.

He carefully lifted the bed sheet and slid into bed behind Debbie.

"Mmmm," Debbie sighed as she moved slightly, causing Sid to freeze instantly.

* *

Debbie was dreaming and in her dream her lover had just come to her. She felt the waft of cold air as her dream man carefully lifted the bed sheet and slid in behind her.

His hand closed round her full breast before his fingers began to circle round her nipple. As it became erect he rolled the swelling nub with his fingertip before carefully pressing his hand into her soft flesh. She was amazed at how quickly her nipple responded to his touch.

"Mmmm..." Debbie sighed as she moved slightly before snuggling back down.

His arousal was clearly growing now and he resumed his fondling of her breast with more urgency. He cupped it in his hand before squeezing it firmly.

Debbie felt him move closer to spoon against her, his hand having left her breasts and nipples and moved onto her leg. He slid it over her inner thigh and down into her mound. Her legs moved, separating to give him easier access.

And then her dream man entered her. He lifted her leg higher, slid his cock up along her ass cheeks and pushed through her slick pussy lips.

She groaned softly. It was so vivid and lifelike.

Flexing his hips he pushed forward rocking backwards and forwards, feeding more of his cock into her each time. As he did he groped her breast with more intensity, rubbing his hand over her erect nipples.

"Ooohh Jason," she murmured, "what are... what are you... oooohhhh... doing... mmmmm..."

Who the fuck's Jason, thought Sid as he pushed forward again.

Debbie was loving the feeling coursing through her body as she thrust her hips backwards to meet the massive cock that was so much bigger then Derek's.

"Oohhhgggrrr," she moaned as the cock went further inside her.

"Nnnnnggghh," she groaned as her breast was roughly man handled and her nipples tweaked.

This wasn't like Jason. The realisation grew slowly before she became fully aware. This wasn't a dream! She snapped her head round, hoping against hope to see Jason but only seeing Sid grinning inanely back at her.

She had no time to react to it being Sid. Who else could it have been anyway. But she was too aroused now to do anything about it.

"Ooommmppphh... oh fuck..." she groaned out loud as Sid pummelled deeper into her pussy his hand leaving her breast to rub against her clit.

Derek snorted, coming briefly awake, "Whhaattss happ'ning, whhattsss that noisssh," he slurred, before he flopped over on his side and resumed his snoring.

Sid and Debbie froze but as soon as Derek started snoring again, Sid thrust back inside causing Debbie to shriek as she had her first orgasm.

Derek turned over to face Debbie, his eyes now fully open, "Whattsshh that noise," he slurred again.

"Nothing," a panting Debbie replied, "it's nothing, I think you must have been dreaming. I know I was! Go back to sleep."

Reassured, Derek turned onto his back and was soon snoring loudly, his mouth wide open.

Debbie's stomach was churning. Obviously Derek had been unable to see Sid but she'd had enough of an adrenaline rush letting Sid fuck her in the same bed as her husband and she had to put a stop to this right now.

However Sid had other ideas. Before she could say or do anything he had slipped out of bed and taking her hand pulled her out after him.

"Come with me," he whispered as they tiptoed across the bedroom floor. He unlatched the door. "And bring those with you," he said pointing to Debbie's 5" heel stilettos.

Debbie thought nothing of it as she willingly followed him out of her bedroom with her high heel shoes clasped firmly in her hands.

Sid took her downstairs and into the lounge area, where the open fire was still throwing out a lot of heat.

He guided Debbie onto the thick sheepskin rug that was in front of the fire.

"Put your heels on," he said hoarsely, a lump catching in his throat.

Debbie held onto his shoulder as she lifted first one leg then the other and slipped on her heels.

Standing in front of Sid she was now the same height as him. She stood motionless waiting for him to start.

Sid looked at the vision in front of him and gulped. "God, you're fucking gorgeous," he said. "My cock's twitching here because of you, You do things to me that I never thought were possible."

He brought his hands to her massive breasts and groped them through her baby doll nightie. As he fondled them he pushed his fingers into her firm flesh, his fingers catching her nipples.

Debbie stood with her arms by her side not moving at first until the constant manipulation of her breasts started her juices to flow. She could feel her pussy was dripping wet and she shifted on her high heels slightly as her arousal grew.

* *

Derek snorted again, waking himself up. He got out of bed and went to relieve himself in the toilet. Climbing back into bed he turned on his side and went back to sleep. He never noticed that his wife wasn't there.

* *

Sid cupped her mound and then started rubbing causing her to open her legs wider for him. She groaned when he slid two fingers inside.

He moved closer and leaned in to kiss Debbie's full lips. She tried to turn her face away but he caught it and pressed his mouth to hers. Pushing his tongue at her lips she finally parted hers and their tongues intertwined as they kissed passionately.

Sid lowered Debbie onto the sheepskin rug, laying her on her back. He lifted her shapely legs up to his shoulders and ran his hand down from her high heels along her calves to her smooth thighs. Kneeling between her thighs with her legs still held high he brought his cock to her pussy lips and forced his cock inside.

"Oommmmmfff," Debbie grunted, taken by surprise at the different feeling this angle had caused.

Sid pumped away using his thumb to flick against her clit.

"Ohhh... mmm... nnggrr," Debbie screamed as she came to a shattering climax. She felt a momentary pang of disgust at herself for feeling so aroused.

Sid pulled out of her pussy and still holding her legs, bent them back towards her face. Before she could realise what he was doing he shoved two fingers back inside her pussy coating them with her juices. He then pushed one into her ass hole.

"Onngg... no..." she grunted, "what are you doing?"

"I think you know," Sid replied as he pushed the first finger in up to his second knuckle before adding his second. She could feel the resistance but Sid was undeterred as he carried on working his fingers in deeper.

Pulling them out he quickly brought his cock to her anal hole and pushed the head in meeting fierce resistance.

""No, no, no, no, no," she cried out, "please no... not again... I can't... I don't... ooohhh."

"Relax Debbie," Sid replied, as he pushed further inside.

"Nooooooooo..." she groaned as he slid in deeper. Oh my god it hurts. She brought her hands to her breasts and squeezed, pulling hard at her erect nipples, anything to distract her from the pain. He bent her legs lower towards her face and pushed again.

She'd only been fucked in the ass once before Sid had his anal way with her in the cellar, so she wasn't particularly experienced in anal sex. The first time was the occasion when she'd first cheated on Derek. She'd gone for a night out with her sister Julie. She'd hooked up with a guy called Brad and they'd all gone back to his house. Debbie had left the room to use the bathroom and on her return found them having sex.

She was no voyeur, or at least she didn't like to think she was but it was such a turn on to see her younger sister getting fucked that she was soon extremely aroused herself. When Brad's room-mate Curtis arrived home he'd cottoned onto that fact very quickly. She couldn't help herself and she let him have his way with her twice before he fucked her in her ass for the first time. She recalled it was very painful.

And although thankfully Sid's cock wasn't as thick as Curtis' he certainly was longer. She could feel her ass still trying to fight it off but Sid was a persistent bastard.

He grabbed hold of her hips and pushed harder.

"Oh my god... oh my god... oh my god," She sucked in air in sharp intakes of breath as Sid went deeper and deeper.

It was a relief when he stopped. She was moaning softly as she looked up at him to see a sick grin on his face. She could see the sweat pouring off his forehead. He looked very flushed.

Her compassionate side surfaced.

"You okay?

"Fuck yeah," Sid groaned, "you're so fucking tight, it was a bit of a struggle getting it all in."

"You really are a bastard," she said quietly to him.

He just grinned as he pulled back. She could feel his cock rubbing against the sides of her anal passage as it was withdrawn.

"Yeah," he shouted with exhilaration as he slammed back inside her.

Debbie shrieked from the sudden impact as he banged into her before he once more drew back. This time he fed his cock back inside a bit more slowly.

As he built up a tempo she resumed squeezing her breasts and tweaking her nipples. At some point the pain became easier to take, almost pleasurable. She wasn't sure when that was as it sort of crept up on her. Maybe it was when she started fiddling with her clit but she couldn't be sure.

It wasn't long after she had found her clit that she felt her orgasm building. As it erupted inside of her she felt Sid stiffen before he too came flooding her ass with his gunk.

He collapsed on top of her panting for breath. They were both sweating profusely. Romantic notion or not, fucking by an open log fire was maybe not such a good idea.

She finally began to recover. "Are we done now," she said flatly as she struggled out from under him. She was already feeling the pangs of disgust in herself.

Sid rolled over onto his back. His chest was still rising and falling rapidly as he struggled to breathe.

"Yeah."

It was clearly all he could manage to say or do, so she took her cue and ran.

Arriving back at her room she cautiously raised the latch on the door. As she entered she was relieved to hear the comforting sound of Derek snoring his head off. Thank god!

She slid into her side of the bed and pulled the covers tight around her neck. Sleep followed quickly.

* * *

It was Monday morning and it was time to leave. Derek and Debbie had a quiet breakfast, then packed their bags into the car before checking out.

Thankfully Sid was nowhere to be seen and Debbie was mightily grateful for that small mercy.

They'd only been driving for about twenty minutes or so when Derek surprised her.

"You know what Debs?" he said shooting her a quick sideways glance, "that was a good idea of yours."

She turned to look at him. Unbelievable! She resisted the urge to make a sarcastic comment in reply.

Derek ploughed on. "You know what? We should definitely do this again."

She waited expectantly. She knew there was more to come. Derek was drumming his fingers on the steering wheel. Always a sign he had something he wanted to get off his chest.

"And..."

She was irritated that he couldn't get on with it. A night of broken sleep will do that to a person.

Derek shot her another sideways glance.

"Well..." he said in a thin needy voice, "Sid's offered us another long weekend at the lodge at a discounted rate."

"Really..." This time she couldn't help but reply sarcastically. But Derek didn't pick up on it.

"Yeah... he's offered me football tickets as well as part of the deal..."

She turned to face him, well as much as her seat belt would allow her to.

"You've got to be kidding me..." she replied frostily.

"Yeah..." Derek said enthusiastically. "It makes it a great deal... I'm amazed that he's being so generous. You said earlier that hotels are struggling a bit but he really must be up shit creek. I know I got on well with him but he must really like me to do this for us!"

Yeah, right Derek she thought sarcastically, but it's not you he really likes that much... is it!

Brilliant. She slumped back into her seat and watched the scenery flash by. She wasn't paying much attention to it though. She was mulling over what Derek's revelation would mean to her. Did her darling husband not realise that she; his wife had been fucked senseless by the hotel proprietor, not just once but several times and now he wanted them to return? To subject her to who knows what?

Wonderful!

She felt her pussy twitch as naughty, unwanted thoughts of dirty, erotic sex came into her mind. And she was shocked as she realised her nipples were now pressing against the fabric of her lacy bra.

She sighed inwardly to herself. Oh well, so much for feeling fed up about being used as some man's fuck toy!