Debbie Gibson Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't believe how easy this is, thought Sid as he worked on Debbie. His cock was throbbing now in anticipation as he became more aroused due to Debbie's arousal and seeming compliance to his seduction. Or was it assault?

Moving a hand down, Sid undid the top button of Debbie's jeans and lowered the zip. As with the tee shirt Debbie made no effort to stop him. He managed to squeeze his hand inside even though the jeans were a very tight fit and slipped them down towards her mound. As his fingers probed, Debbie involuntarily opened her legs allowing him easier access.

He slid his fingers lower and was thrilled to find her panties were wet.

He was desperate to fuck her now and pulled her jeans down taking her panties with them. Debbie waited patiently, watching as Sid bent down to remove them She lifted each leg in turn to allow him to take them off completely before he came up again.

His hand moved into the vee at the top of her thighs. As he cupped her pussy, Debbie threw her head back and closed her eyes.

Sid slipped a finger in between her dripping pussy lips and thrust upwards.

"Ohhhnnnggrr... fuuuuucckk..." Debbie shrieked as he pummelled into her slit before adding a second finger.

Her hips were moving now as she pushed herself down onto his hand. She wanted this now, wanted them deeper and harder inside her. His thumb sought out and found her now fully engorged clit. As he rubbed against it she screamed as she came quickly to her first orgasm.

Her breathing was ragged as the intense feeling subsided. She slumped against his body, her arms draped over his shoulders. Sid carried on and continued to massage her 38DD breasts and tweak her nipples before leaving them to free his cock.

He undid his trousers and pushed them down his scrawny legs to his ankles, where he stepped out of them.

He might look like a scrawny, unkempt and ageing man but his equipment was in perfect working order. He stroked his 11" cock into a rigid state. Luckily for Debbie, he wasn't particularly thick, just very long.

As he pushed Debbie's legs wider apart, he brought his cock head up to her pussy. Rubbing it a couple of times over her sodden pussy lips he bent his knees and pushed up.

"Oh my god... oohhnngg..." Debbie moaned long and hard as he entered her, the head of his cock slipping easily into her sopping wet pussy.

He pushed further as he grabbed hold of her right leg and lifted it up to give himself better access. His hand ran down her thigh. "Oh fucking lovely," Sid moaned," so soft and smooth, fucking great."

"Oh fuck... oh fuck... oh fuuuck..." Debbie grunted as he fed more of his long cock inside her.

He took his time, letting her pussy adapt to his size. He could feel it getting easier as her juices made his cock slick. As he pushed into her repeatedly, trying to impale her on all of his 11" cock, she tried one last pathetic, futile attempt to get Sid to stop.

"No... no... stop... please... please... oooohhhh... no... please... I don't... want this... please... fuuuck... no... ooohhh god... ooohhh god... please stop." Sid thought she sounded really whiny.

"Not a fucking chance," he groaned as he pumped away, picking up a good rhythm.

He still couldn't believe how he, Sid Jenkins, was fucking this gorgeous, sexy woman, who had a body to die for. Her husband's a lucky man, he thought, he gets to fuck her every day. If only he knew how often Debbie had sex he would not have believed it.

Debbie's body began to relax and to her horror she began to enjoy the fucking she was getting, even if it was with a man she couldn't stand.

But sex is sex and even though she didn't want it this was good sex. But then again maybe it was because of the forbidden nature of it, the eroticism, or the near rape. And just like with Curtis and Tony, that made it good.

"Oohhmmyygoddd..." she shrieked as Sid brought Debbie to her second orgasm before he pulled out of her.

Taking her by the hand he led her over to the window seat. Turning her round so she was looking out the window, he made her climb up onto the cushion.

She was completely naked. Her massive boobs dangled down beneath her body, her nipples rigid with desire. He looked down at her delicious ass, invitingly sticking up in the air. He could see the slickness of her pussy as he pulled her ass cheeks apart. Moving forward he lined up his cock with her slit and thrust straight back in.

"Oh my god... you bastard..." she screamed, as he hammered into her pussy, the different angle giving her a new sensation.

Her massive 38DD breasts swayed back and forth as he pummelled into her and taking his hands from her hips he leaned under her body and captured them. As he squeezed them and flicked his fingers over her nipples, Debbie moaned louder.

As her passion grew, she thrust her hips back trying to get deeper penetration from Sid's cock.

"Fucking hell," Sid gasped as he began to struggle riding the bucking Debbie. If I had a smaller cock she'd have pushed me out by now, he thought as he rammed into her more forcefully causing Debbie to groan even louder.

As she reached her orgasm, so she felt Sid stiffen as he approached his climax.

With one final forceful thrust he came but as he did, for some reason he pulled out of her, squirting his strings of sticky white cum all over her back.

Breathing hard and sweating, Sid milked the last drops of cum out of his shrivelling cock to let them drip down onto her ass.

"That was fucking amazing," he said. He slapped her ass before stooping down to retrieve his clothes from the floor. He gave Debbie a last lingering look before he left the room.

Debbie was motionless, still on her knees, bent over in the window seat with her ass in the air. She was gasping for air as Sid's cum trickled off her back to drop onto the window seat cushions.

* * *

When Derek returned from the football match it was seven thirty. Debbie had just about recovered from her near rape by Sid and had showered and was ready to go for their evening meal.

For some inexplicable reason, she didn't feel like explaining to Derek what had happened to her with Sid. She was pretty sure it wouldn't end well and besides, how could she prove it. She thought she would try and bury the memory, much as she had done with her recollections of sex with Mr Webster.

Her choice of outfit tonight was her new pink body contour dress, bought especially for this weekend. It clung invitingly to her curvy body. It wasn't particularly low cut and lengthwise it came to her knees. Due to it's tight fit though, she was unable to wear a bra and as she could see her panty line through the fabric she opted not to wear any underwear. She finished off her ensemble with stockings and suspenders and 5" high heel stilettos.

"Well, what do you think," she asked Derek, twirling round. If this didn't have the desired effect then nothing would. She was pleased with the look. Daft really. She was worried about her panty line but it never crossed her mind that she was showing the clips of her suspenders.

"Very nice," Derek muttered, hardly bothering to look.

Debbie was pissed off with him. After all, she had hoped that this weekend away would revitalise their relationship and by dressing up she had hoped to get Derek turned on. So much for that idea, she thought as she watched Derek put on the same trousers he had been wearing all day. Well at least he's putting on a clean shirt, she thought as he took one out of the wardrobe.

"Ready?" he asked, holding the door open, "I could murder a beer."

She rolled her eyes in frustration. Luckily Derek didn't see her as he had already left the room and was walking down the corridor. She hurried after him as best she could but 5" heels does make walking quickly quite a challenge.

As they entered the dining room, Debbie saw Sid staring at her from behind the bar. She flushed and quickly looked away.

As soon as they sat down, Sid appeared at their side.

"Did you enjoy your day at the football Derek," he asked, "and you Debbie, did you enjoy your day. I believe you said you were going walking. What did you do when you came back because of the rain... nothing too energetic... I hope..." he leered.

"No, no not at all," she blurted out, her cheeks burning and wanting the conversation to end right there.

Derek was oblivious to the sexual tension sparking between Sid and his wife and ordered a beer for himself.

"What do you want to drink Debbie?" he asked.

"A large glass of red wine please," she answered. She knew she shouldn't have done, she was still pretty hammered from the bottle she'd drunk earlier but what the hell!

They ordered their meals and thankfully Sid left them alone. As it was Saturday night, even though they still appeared to be the only guests staying in the lodge; the restaurant, which apparently had a great reputation, was busy with locals.

Derek and Debbie enjoyed their meals. Debbie in particular, after polishing off nearly a bottle of red wine to herself, was feeling very relaxed and somewhat pissed.

They suddenly realised that they were the only ones left in the dining room as Sid came up to their table.

"Do you want a night cap Derek," he asked, "brandy, whisky, port?"

"No, I think we're going," Debbie said quickly, hoping to get away from Sid. She struggled to her feet, swaying slightly.

"No, no I think I would like a whisky," Derek replied. She looked at him in disgust.

"Well, if you come with me into the lounge area, I've got a fire burning in the grate. It's turned a bit chilly outside," Sid said. He started to move away, assuming they would follow. "And I think you're just in time to watch the football highlights show on television Derek," he added.

"Ooh great," Derek said as he got quickly out of his seat and began to follow Sid.

Debbie tottered behind him. "What about me," she said, "what am I supposed to do while you watch bloody football!"

"Why don't I give you a guided tour of the lodge," Sid said, "there are some lovely old features to see and lots of little nooks and cranny's to explore. I'm sure you'll find it interesting."

"Sounds like a great idea," Derek interjected cutting Debbie off as she was about to decline Sid's invitation. "You go have a look round, I'm sure you will enjoy yourself. You like looking at quirky old things," he finished, his eyes already completely focused on the football match that had just started.

"I'm sure she will," Sid smirked, as he grabbed Debbie's hand. "Come on my dear, there's something I want to show you in the cellar."

For a scrawny looking individual Sid was pretty strong. She tried unsuccessfully to extricate her hand from his grip. As he pulled her away from Derek with one hand, his other dropped onto her ass and squeezed her cheeks. Debbie scowled. Does my totally oblivious husband have any idea what he is letting happen to me she thought.

Reaching the cellar they descended the steps, She heard the key turn as Sid locked the door behind them. He clearly didn't want to be interrupted with what he had in mind.

Debbie was mildly surprised as Sid showed her round the cellar, pointing out some empty wine barrels. She'd thought he would be all over her as soon as they got inside. Instead he proceeded to tell her about the history of the place. Apparently the previous owners had tried to make their own wine, but had failed and this was all that was left.

She actually found this quite interesting as he told her how wine was made and the different processes involved. He was clearly passionate about it and she found herself warming to the man. She didn't realise though that as she took great interest in the vats and other paraphernalia, Sid was looking at her ass with even greater interest.

He moved up behind her, coiling his arms round her waist and pressed into her body.

"Oh, fuck me," he groaned into her ear as he nuzzled her neck, "your body is simply the best Mrs Gibson. The shape of your ass in this dress and the curve of your legs. And your heels. They're so high. What are they then? Four inches, five inches?"

"Five inches," she breathed huskily, leaning back into his body. She had no idea why she did that but she felt a warm feeling flood into her body.

"Mmmm...it doesn't matter though," he muttered to her, "it will just make what I have planned that much easier."

"And what makes you think I'm gong to let you fuck me again," Debbie said nervously. Derek's only upstairs and I can soon get him down here. Then what would you do?"

Sid began to laugh. "Well for starters I can show him the video of you fucking me in your bedroom this afternoon. How about that!"

"I'm sorry... what did you say!" Debbie's stomach churned.

Sid looked at her with a sick grin on his face. "You're a bright woman Mrs Gibson... I'm sure you can figure it out. I'm not sure if your husband would want to beat me up before or after I show him OUR recording!"

"You really are a sick bastard," Debbie muttered.

Sid held her tight in his arms and began to whisper sweet nothings into her ear. This sent goosebumps racing down her arms. She was befuddled with drink and terribly conflicted. She was also disgusted with herself but incredibly aroused. This man was driving her insane. Telling her what he wanted to do to her. Excited by how she looked to him. If only Derek was this passionate she thought...

As he continued to mutter into her ear his hands moved up and were now fondling her boobs. She was resigned to her fate and made no attempt to stop him.

Fuck Derek, she drunkenly thought, he's obviously not interested in me and even though I can't stand Sid, the odious, scrawny man, he has got a nice big, long cock. Her heart began to race and her pussy twitched as she anticipated what was to come.

Sid moved up even closer behind her. She could feel the size of his bulge as he snuggled it in between her ass cheeks. He brought his hands round and dropped one on her ass and the other one between her legs. He stroked her mound through her dress.

"Mmmmm..." she moaned as she shifted her stance and as Sid rubbed her mound, her hips started to gyrate.

Sid brought his other hand up to her breasts, squeezing them in turn before sliding the straps of her dress off her shoulders and lowering the zip fastener at the back. He slowly pulled the top of her dress down, taking her massive breasts with it, before they sprang back following their release.

They swayed slightly as they resumed their position on her chest. Sid cupped them from the side catching her swollen nipples between his fingers and thumbs.

As he pinched them, Debbie moaned again and her legs opened wider inviting his hand to get deeper into her wet throbbing pussy.

Sid was breathing hard as he unfastened his trousers and slid them down his legs. She caught a glimpse of his cock tenting his boxers. As he pulled them down, he turned Debbie round and placing his hands on her shoulders, pushed her down to crouch between his legs.

He stroked his cock and brought it up to her full red lips.

"Suck it," he commanded as Debbie hesitated. He pushed it against her lips forcing them to part slightly. "Suck it," he said again.

Debbie grabbed hold of his massive 11" cock and stroked it before licking his pre cum off the tip. It tastes salty, she thought, but it's not too bad. Debbie had not given many blow jobs before and even though she wasn't sure she liked doing it she still instinctively knew what to do.

She opened her mouth and took the head of his cock inside. As she closed her mouth over it and sucked, Sid reacted.

"Oh yeah, fuck that's good," he moaned.

Debbie slid more inside her as she bobbed her head up and down, one hand stroking his shaft and the other squeezing his balls.

Her tongue circled his head as she licked him. Sid was getting excited and started to pump his hips as he tried to fuck her throat. "Yeah suck my cock you bitch," he moaned, "you like it... don't you, you slut!"

Debbie gagged and pulled his cock out, saliva flooding from her mouth as she gasped for air.

Sid didn't want to blow his load into her mouth. He had another place for that in mind, so he pulled her up and led her over to a nearby bench.

Placing her hands on top of the bench he bent her down and lifting her dress up over her hips, nudged the back of her thigh with his knee. Debbie compliantly spread her legs wide for him and gasped in surprise as Sid ducked down and pushed his face between her ass cheeks. She hadn't expected that from him.

As his hands moved over the smooth silkiness of her stockings his tongue slurped around her pussy lips licking up the juices that were now flowing freely. Using his fingers he pulled them open and pushed his tongue inside causing Debbie to react. Her hips twitched as he found and then flicked over her clit.

"Uunnggghh," she groaned as he slipped two fingers inside her tight inviting pussy. Sid was too excited now to wait any longer and standing up brought his cock to her and pushed straight in.

Debbie gasped at the force of his thrust, her pussy resisting at first in spite of the slickness before it relaxed and allowed Sid's monster cock inside where it immediately clamped down on it.

"Fuck, you're tight," Sid groaned, "I'm amazed after this afternoon!"

So am I, thought Debbie grunting with each of Sid's thrusts.

As he pounded away devastating her pussy once more, he brought his hands round to fondle her massive breasts, which were hanging down and swinging wildly, inviting him to play with them. He squeezed them hard as he marvelled again at how big they were, causing Debbie to wince in pain.

"Steady on," she groaned, "they are attached to me you know." She shrieked as Sid tweaked her nipples at the same time as he gave a massive thrust into her pussy with his huge, long cock.

Debbie came panting to her orgasm. It hadn't taken long and she was definitely aroused. Was she that easy a lay now?

Sid pulled out of her again and taking her hands off the bench moved her away from it slightly.

Debbie was confused as Sid bent her lower.

"Grab your ankles," he ordered and as Debbie complied he thrust a finger into her pussy before pushing it into her anal passage.

"What the fuck are you doing," Debbie jumped upright, squealing from the shock of the unexpected invasion.

"Something you're going to enjoy," Sid replied, pushing her back down before bringing the bulbous head of his cock up to her ass.

He pushed the head in meeting considerable resistance. Debbie was screaming at him to take it out, but suddenly he broke through. He stopped to allow her ass to get used to the invasion.

"Fuck me, that hurts," Debbie gasped, then shrieked again as Sid pushed more of his cock inside her.

"Don't worry," Sid replied, "you'll get used to it." He pushed again sliding nearly all the way in.

He pulled back and as Debbie groaned, thrust back completely burying most of his 11" inside her.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck," Debbie wailed, as Sid started to slide in and out.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck," she moaned as her body began to accept the invasion and the pain lessened.

Sid reached round and grabbed her huge 38DD breasts again and as he squeezed them, Debbie had another orgasm.

She felt Sid's climax approaching as his cock stiffened inside her. He was older than her thirty seven years and she was actually amazed he had lasted this long. He seemed insatiable. He grunted loudly and with one final thrust she felt him come as he filled her anal passage with his sticky white cum.

"Oh fucking hell" he groaned, "that was fantastic."

Debbie was panting with the exertion, her hair plastered across her forehead.

"How the fuck am I going to explain this to Derek," she said.

"I don't think he'll even know, do you," Sid smirked.