Daddy Daughter Date Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

.....

Back home, Chelsea now slept in the king-sized bed with her father... Jill either slept in Chelsea's former room, or at the foot of the bed, if she was a good girl.

......

Three weeks later, when Jill's very pregnant sister arrived for her baby shower... her special baby gift from the Weeks family was her sister eating her pussy while her brother-in-law fucked her ass... and then Chelsea generously gave her Mrs. Walker for a week.

......

Daddy and daughter Sunday date day (or night, depending upon the occasion) continued happening, and fortuitously it even included adding Mrs. Lee to their growing collection of sex partners when she caught them at an adult theatre with Chelsea's cock in her dad's mouth, while a lesbian porn video was playing. Dan was fingering Chelsea's ass when Mrs. Lee startled them by saying, "This is unexpected."

"M-M-Mrs. Lee,' Dan stammered.

Mrs. Lee pressed her fingers to his lips and said, "Ssssssh."

He then watched as she shared his cock with his daughter... amazed to see the 50-ish year old Korean woman deep throat his cock.

Chelsea's eyes went big as she looked up at her dad, who just shrugged.

Mrs. Lee and Chelsea took turns sucking his cock until Mrs. Lee requested, "May I please ride your cock? Mr. Lee can't get it up anymore."

"Go ahead, Mrs. Lee," Chelsea offered.

Once Mrs. Lee was sitting on his cock, Chelsea moved between their legs and switched back and forth between sucking on his balls and licking her clit, as a couple of other people came over to watch.

Mrs. Lee came twice.

Dan then finished by spewing his load all over both of the girls' faces... followed by five strangers (the small crowd had grown), who all shot their loads on Mrs. Lee.

Mrs. Lee left the theatre with cum dripping off her face and hair, after thanking them profusely, and Chelsea inviting her over for a conjugal visit on Tuesday night. Mrs. Lee (Meejah by name) accepted on condition her husband could come along and watch.

Dan said, as he looked at his daughter's cum-coated face, "So, when are you bringing over your cheerleader friends?"

"Soon Daddy, very soon," Chelsea smiled.

THE END

1...345678