All Comments on 'Daddy Daughter Date Days'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 79 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
as good as ever

loved the slow build up and the explosive scenes on pages 6 and 7. I am sorry you didn't develop the Jill sister story line more on page 8. I can't wait for the cheerleaders

avatarofenlightenmentavatarofenlightenmentover 3 years ago

Salacious sluttiness from our Tornontot schoolteacher. If only her students could guess who she really is.

fd8984596fd8984596over 3 years ago

Writing like this is why you have over 34k followers. FANTASTIC story

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 3 years ago
Wow... tremendous!

This story had a wonderful build-up, as well as very hot scenes. Excellent combination... 5 stars all the way!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
beulahthebrit

5 stars as usual, loved the slow burn, super horny as usual, but could do more with the sister. I did like the way you were brought into the story as well, I've always dreamt of you being drawn into one of your super sexy tales as a bi-sexual toy and at last its happened.

Lust_of_dragonLust_of_dragonover 3 years ago
As expected of a story from our silk stocking maniac

Loved the slow burn and the payoff with the kinky ass twist at the end as well as the self-fellating of your many accomplishments inbetween. looking forward to your second submission to summer loving.

Bi47Bi47over 3 years ago

It was definitely Worth the wait. Fantastic ertico story💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖 just love your stories💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖.

DragonMikeDragonMikeover 3 years ago

So very hot as always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What happened to the boyfriend???

I hope she dumped him!

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 3 years ago
Delightfully Depraved

Five stars, Jasmine! You've really let your inner slut out. For those of you unaware, Jasmine was a bisexual toy in my three-part story titled "Olympic Bet". Please feel free to read it and comment on it. And I still want to worship your feet and toes, Jasmine, as a part of ravishing you as detailed in my story. Let me know when you'll be coming to and cumming in Concord.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Proof before posting...

Good story, lots of great taboo sex but please proof before you post. You’re a good writer. Become a great writer and get rid of the typos. Don’t be in such a hurry to post before adding that last bit of polish to an otherwise great piece of erotica.

akindman22015akindman22015over 3 years ago
Amazing Sexy Story

Truly enjoyed this excellent story and having you involved made it just that more exciting. Many thanks for another 5+ Star story

skippydamnskippydamnover 3 years ago
Eval

This is one admin who would love to evaluate you.

MaxGirth69MaxGirth69over 3 years ago
Fantasstic

Always so hot reading your stories and especially love you getting involved

NabzapokovNabzapokovover 3 years ago

Hot and fantastic, thank you.

DirtyDerbyPervertDirtyDerbyPervertover 3 years ago
Breathtaking...

Hands down the hottest thing I have ever read!

Anthony1965Anthony1965over 3 years ago
Great Story

Absolutely loved the story!!!

MikeManMikeManover 3 years ago
Hot hot hot

You excelled in this one Jasmine, very hot and I cannot wait for more.

ReadytedyReadytedyover 3 years ago

Daughters and I loved it. Great to you get involved with the family. Hope their are plans for a second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So hot

I loved it.... I always look forward to your new stories! I’d love to read more of this one! Your an amazing author!

DaddyNeedsDaughter73DaddyNeedsDaughter73over 3 years ago

Words fail me! That was one amazing and HOT story. I love the slow burn tales. Yes, you know they are going to fuck in the end, but it is always the journey getting there that makes a story good (although slightly dissapointed that we didin't get the draft approval visit so that Chelsea could reward you for your hard work lol)

You are definitely going to go on my favourites list for sure!

meucimeuciover 3 years ago

Amazingly HOT and well written story by far the best story I have read for a good while. I don't mean to sound surprised because lets face it, pretty much everything this author writes is well written and hot. I can't wait for your next story, as usual 5 stars!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Where authors get inspired

This story got hotter and hotter and then had me laughing out loud when they were going at it in the tent. It reminded me of the Marx brothers movie when they had so many people in a small hotel room or was it a stateroom on a ship...hmmm...either way I really enjoyed the whole concept of a day in the life of the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Unnecessary to talk about Chelsea sleeping with other men. You don't have to write about virgins, just don't bring it up. It's a turn off.

DuvyDuvyover 3 years ago
Amazing!

Wish I could give Six stars.

Combine this family with Daughters initiation series Please.

Lic2pleaseLic2pleaseover 3 years ago
Jasmine Jasmine

Still years later, you never disappoint! I can never put down a read of yours.....

As always; Thank You

Rex

kiss kiss lic lic

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
fantastic, as always

I didn't really have the time to read this long of a story right now, but once started, I couldn't stop. I have never read a bad story from you. I know it is just a hobby for you here, but I hope that you also write and publish on a paying forum.

In any case, this was one of the best that I have read in awhile, from any author. Well done, and I can't wait for your next one.

rando_mortyxrando_mortyxover 3 years ago

Jasmine, this is so fucking amazing. Damn. I came so hard. I really hope you get it on with your sisters

Arc2456Arc2456over 3 years ago

Wonderful story. Makes me wish I knew my daughter that we'll. Just the thought of her wearing garter belt and stocking, filling her three holes will give me wonderful dreams for a long time!

christi11christi11over 3 years ago
That was really good, thank you

Thanks for sharing your time and thoughts with us all. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Your BEST Story Yet

Keep up the writing, your stories are always amazing and this one is definitely a winner!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderful twist ...

... to include 'yourself' in the story, with references to this forum.

dirkdreezydirkdreezyover 3 years ago

Please never mention the site stats and authors in this fashion again (constantly and in the midst of the sex). Such a damn turnoff

Whome1578Whome1578over 3 years ago
Another great written story

I would like this continued involving the current carter's and the others mentioned and just where it would go. I was surprised when the daughter became the mistress and all ready had control over so many. Great job hope to read more of this adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

KenoshaG

I loved your participation! I hope you continue to have many splendid orgasms imagining Jill eating you while Dan's cock explores your ass. Just don't slack off munching on Chelsea.

(Un?)Fortunately this story screams out a need for many follow-ups with my new favorite Literotica family and a friendly teacher they know. You've sown the seeds for several sexy sequels as Chelsea gathers more pets. Backstory on Chelsea's earlier pet aquisitions, Cheerleader camp/Jill chaperoning on overnight trips to competitions/parent teacher conferences, Mrs. Lee offering up her daughters or daughters-in-law. Their love of camping/hiking lends itself to glorious outdoor clusterfucks with strangers. (It's generally fit, healthy young people out roughing it and they generally will join in, and it would have been more fun if the elderly hikers had joined in rather than complaining.)

One of my favorite tropes is the extended wilderness canoeing trip although that works better with a shy/reluctant protagonist. Randy guides, fun on/in the water, camping in close quarters, nudity while bathing, listening to sex, being heard while having sex, having a group evolve from "normal" to debauched all make for a compelling adventure.

Maybe Chelsea (after debauching half her class) could, in a fit of school spirit, organize a by-invitation canoe/camping trip for all of the fuckable virgin graduates of her class (boys and girls) for the express (surprise) purpose of orchestrating their deflowering by each other. Dan and Jill could provide logistic support, driving to each camping area or as near as possible and ATVing in tents and food. Chelsea and her wanton pet assistants would have the fun of deciding who to pair up, figuring out who would be instantly on board, how to provide the shy/reluctant with both blatant and "secret" voyeur opportunities to get them on board, who might be Dom, who is definitely sub, who secretly like who and how to pair them with someone else so they would have to watch each other get deflowered by someone else. Chelsea could order small groups to assist her to gather (firewood, drinking or cooking water) or pick (berries, mushrooms, edible plants for a salad). Then, with the most reluctant virgins positioned to "secretly" voyeur (or listen where they can't see or be seen) Chelsea could issue her sexy orders.

Every time a group left with Chelsea they would return glowing and giddy, but under orders to not reveal to the uninitiated (and perhaps with sneaky acceleration orders). A few days into the trip no one is a virgin and they swap/orgy/are ordered to perform for the rest of the trip. Sound exciting?

cuckyboisissycuckyboisissyover 3 years ago
More males "needed".......

Would luv to hear how these arrangements develop further.......Father is going to need help to address all the "girls demands".....and perhaps to bring in the male-on-male scene.......Perhaps the couple who witnessed the waterfall session can be "turned" as well, taking cock, side-by-side!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Pretty good story and writing! I kinda lost interest with the whole dominating Mommy thing, just not my cup of tea.

Here's how I envisioned it going,

"You're kidding, right? Little bitch, I'll eat your pussy whenever I damned well please, and I'll let your daddy fuck you when it's not inconvenient for me, and I think you've been good! See, here's the deal, I gave up pussy because your Daddy's dick and tongue are better than a pocket full of gold! Pussy? You think I'm going to Scrabble on the floor to get to your pussy? Kiddo, I can get all the hot pussy I want, any time I want, hell, I have a half dozen young ladies and women at work that would shit all over themselves for the opportunity to curl up under my desk with their head between my legs and stay there all day. If I'd really wanted and needed pussy, I'd have just told my husband that I wanted to bring some girls home for us to play with and he would have jumped on board in a heartbeat! So no, you're not in charge of this show, I am! You'll get your Daddy's dick when I say, will eat MY pussy when I say, and I'll go down on you when I please. If you don't like it, then when we get home you can just pack your shit and hit the road for college and don't bother coming back. I don't need a disrespectful, disobedient slut living in my house.

great lovergreat loverover 3 years ago

Why get ogg involved in the story?

Soshameless11Soshameless11over 3 years ago
An absolute delight

Chelsea could make this dad do anything she wanted!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing

I usually prefer your mom/daughter but this was an amazing tale from start to finish. Loved you joining the family. Wanted to see it as part one of many

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it!

Daddy Daughter incest is TIGHT!

Honestly though, her need for her daddy is what really makes this story for me. She feels needy and not QUITE vulnerable when they are having sex, and that is just perfect for me.

8letters8lettersover 3 years ago
So hot!

Your stories are such fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
more

please continue this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Damn Girl ; It almost sounds like you were actually there !

HornyKipHornyKipover 3 years ago
It was good....

It was good but not story of the year good.

What slowed it was the last bit at the end with Mrs. Lee. It felt hurried and not well executed. It could have been a stand alone story or another chapter, rather than a hurried afterthought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Overall great

Loved the build and most of the domination. Personally for me, I thought you would’ve saved Jill for when they got home. Having her show up at the camp was an interesting turn. Could’ve done the pregnant sister & Mrs. Lee for a sequel though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Want this too

Wanted to seduce my dad for years! He's scared shitless of bitch mum. I'm stacy18_bi at Hotmail. Hit me up

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
vraiment, par excellence...

MS. Silk...

you always have me hanging on every word, so enticing and real... but you know this, yes? Long your fan, best writer in my heart and heart...

If wisher were horses.....

a'Dieu, Madame. je t'adore

Dan....

dirtyincestgirl2020dirtyincestgirl2020over 3 years ago
Hot

I love all your stuff... unf gets my dirty little cunt flowing every time

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
“The Aristocrats!”

I kept waiting for Chelsea to say, “The Aristocrats!”

But other than that omission, it was great. Thanks for the effort.

colonelnastycolonelnastyover 3 years ago
I never would have guessed

I had no idea you're a woman! Also, great story!

HDblackheartHDblackheartover 3 years ago

Needs a sequel. Very good 5 star

bpanther777bpanther777over 3 years ago

Breaking the Fourth Wall

I am a true fan, but you outdid yourself with this one. A little long, but really cool. I especially liked the part about you giving stats around your stories and then suggestions.

Great Story and build up. The only thing I really wondered about was how big was this tent? LoL!!! Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well written but...

I often enjoy reading your stories. However, if I am being completely honest, I find it difficult to believe that you are in fact a woman. You don't seem to understand how our bodies work or recognize the value of lubrication. I can see why so many men are drawn to your content and you do well in regards to your target audience. I also find the self promotion distracting especially when you assume that every character is an avid reader of yours. It's just my opinion and it seems like you have enough followers and works to support your style. I just feel that if you are a woman then you are doing a great disservice to your gender. You tend to deliver consistent quality with spelling and grammar. I only hope that as a woman you would portray your female characters as more than just cum toilets. Best of luck in your future endeavors.

Alissa S. Washington DC

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved the story

You removed all pantyhose references with Chelsea.. It was hot reading of a daughter wear beige pantyhose.. That too is my kryptonite.. I don't have a daughter.. But I have my older sister.. Were in our 40s now but when I was 16 is when she gave me my fantasy . Even married I fuck her 2 times a week minimum.. and she always wear tan or beige pantyhose for me..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
We know better

Good story like most of them are, but who are you kidding? You are such a sub and people pleaser, you absolutely care what your readers think. And yes, you'd fuck any number of your readers given the chance. You're also a big and admitted ratings whore, so you do care what your readers think. It's just so hard though for you to avoid those stupid puns and alliterations. We still love you though, you bimbo teacher incestuous whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Just a nitpick, but the bra sizing I think wasnt used as the author intended, or maybe it was.

But the number refers to the band size, and the letter is cup size. So a 38dd means she'll have a massice torso like brock lesner and relarively small breasts.

So something like a 30d is going to equal a 34c.

Basically the lower the number = the more petite the overall body. So a very petite girl with decent breasts would have something like a 28-30 D bra. And a "curvy" woman with large breasts with have something like a 34 DD bra. A 38 would honetly be a monstrocity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

There's a saying in England...about not disappearing up your own arsehole...and you very nearly did. But all in the best possible taste as Cupid Stunt might say

toph2ob82toph2ob82about 3 years ago

Looking for the next instalment of this story. Love your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Liked the story but fell to the cliche. Just once, I'd like to see the mom become the dom and make the daughter submit.

The end collapsed like a lithium battery; very quickly. What about Joan, others? Mrs Lee did not add to the story.

Good story; guess just not my cup of tea or cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was hot. I loved the characters and the sexy story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I came for the dad/daughter story. (Figuratively, and otherwise) but Chelsea made me a believer. What a truly exceptional character. And I loved how you introduced yourself to the story Silk. As far as hot goes, this is an all out forest fire. Apologies, but DAMN!! Thank you Silk. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It had potential. Then turned into a cheating shit show. Would have been better if mom had turned out to be the dom female. Chelsea was just a mean bitch little girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great. I was wondering if this was an experience you had or just a story? Parts were believable but then others were HARD to imagine. I was going to write privately but forgot signin. it's been a few years, but you're still my fav

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I wanted to read more about the wearing of beige pantyhose. It seemed much too lengthy for me, and kind of went off the rails (IMHO).

I love it when my wife wears beige pantyhose without panties. My wife was the apple of her daddy's eye, and she talks about him all the time--even after many years our being married. She saw his really hung dick a number of times and held it as well as his huge balls. He loved a hairy pussy and big breasts, both of which she has. He enjoyed seeing her dressed sexy. I encouraged her to give him satisfaction that he desperately needed. She has very capable sexy hands and knows how to give a great hand-job and massage a man's balls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So hot and amazing. I so love all your stories thay are so well written and lots of sexual energy

Baqfid12Baqfid12almost 2 years ago

6 stars. One of the hottest stories ever. Loved it and loved how you put yourself in the story!

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

218. I thought the first part was one of the best I’ve read, nut when Jill and Jasmine showed up and there was so much dominance, I think it left me waiting for the end. I just prefer love over dominance. Perhaps a sequel could complete the story.

CarmellaCCarmellaCabout 1 year ago

Loved it Jasmine - so horny all the way through and it definitely needs a sequel.

Love Carmella xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well I agree with Anonymous from 2 years ago, about the saying in England...and I miss Cupid Stunt!! But Anonymous from over 2 years ago said it for me, however I wouldn't of been generous about college, the whore slut daughter will have to pay, if she wants to go by saving her money she earns off her back and knees and live in a cheap rundown motel. Jasmine advertising how great she is by giving stats, well you do write about the most popular topics to appeal to mostly men, so you're a populist writer not necessarily a good one, tired tropes and cliche, unbelievable story, as several Anonymous's from 1 year ago pointed out and a few turned off by the 18 year old girl's mean and nasty dominance, for a change how about the mother Bitch slapping the daughter into her and everyone else's sub, that would be a great twist!! But no, same old, same old....

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Loved the seduction….

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Yes! I loved the beige pantyhose! My wife's dad, and I, love seeing my wife (his daughter) in beige pantyhose without panties. Seeing her hairy pussy through the nylon is a huge turn-on for both of us. She loves titillating us with sexy views of her open pussy through the sheer nylon crotch. She knows how to satisfy! She has kept us standing at attention for several years.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Such a great start to what I hope might be a long series…

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisuki8 months ago

Come back to this one and give us sequels, please! This was another great story! I enjoyed the self-insert...

Hask225Hask2255 months ago

Desperately in need of a sequel despite the epilogs. What an amazing story!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Long-winded, repetitive, and just kinda inane. Way over the top, made it just stupid. Twisted and raunchy us nothing to be proud of - anyone can be less or worse than they should be....

tiger_ttiger_t4 months ago

Fantastic story. I loved the way you worked yourself into the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...