Daddy Daughter Date Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I'll try to stop by," Jasmine more or less agreed, mortified by how easily this summons, for that's exactly what it was, might make her life fall apart.

"Please do," Dan said, "I'd love to see more of you," as he turned and left, wondering if he'd just been too blatant. He probably had.

Outside, Dan asked, wanting to confirm his assumption, "Is she the same teacher you mentioned earlier?"

"She is," Chelsea nodded, as she licked her ice cream. "Rather serendipitous, don't you think?"

"She's hot," Dan said.

"Do you know you already know her way better than you think you do?" Chelsea added.

"How so?" Dan said, pretty sure he would have remembered meeting her. He wasn't the one who attended the parent-teacher interviews.

"Want to hear the hottest secret ever?" Chelsea asked, licking her ice cream, that for Dan now looked hot as fuck.

"Hotter than what you and I did today?" Dan asked, having accepted their taboo wickedness, and looking forward to more of it tonight.

"Maybe hotter, definitely more shocking," Chelsea said, recalling when she had first discovered Mrs. Walker, her English teacher, was an erotic writer.

"I can't fathom," Dan said, the teacher looking so sweet and demure... although he had no doubt she had eaten out his daughter... which was so fucking hot... and although there was likely no way he could watch that live, God did he want to.

"She wears nylons every day at school," Chelsea said.

"Cool," Dan said, imagining the teacher in nylons.

"Only thigh highs, or a garter-belt and stockings, per my instructions," Chelsea continued.

"Hot," Dan said, although these details were interesting, they didn't come close to the naughty, semi-public incestuous acts they had committed today.

"You still don't know how hot," Chelsea foreshadowed. "You read a lot of stories on Literotica, don't you?"

"Define a lot?" Dan joked, it being his go to website for self-pleasure help. He liked visual porn, especially porn featuring women in nylons, but he preferred well-written erotica.

"Every day?" she smiled.

"Okay, then a lot," he laughed.

"Who's your favourite author?"

"I'm not sure I have just one," Dan said. He enjoyed HeyAll, lovecraft68, dezurtdawg, MLT17, coxswain, BrokenSpokes, Salacious_Scribe, oggbashan and silkstockingslover, just to name a few.

"Do you read silkstockingslover?"

"Yeah."

"Me too."

"Really?"

"Her lesbian and incest stories are particularly hot," she said.

"They are," Dan nodded... since she wrote about his favorite fetish, nylons, in pretty much every story, she was one of his regular go to reads. Her releasing a new story almost every week also helped.

"I think one of her next postings will tell our story," Chelsea said.

"What?" Dan said.

"You're not being very observant," Chelsea smiled, as they reached their campsite. "Mrs. Walker is aka silkstockingslover."

"No way," Dan said, his daughter's revelation, while not more shocking than what they'd done today, was damn close.

"Yep," Chelsea nodded. "I happened to see what she was writing on her iPad one day at her desk, and eventually put it all together."

"Wow," was all that Dan could muster. He had read pretty much every story she had written... even the gay ones, though that wasn't really his thing.

"Yeah," Chelsea nodded. "I think I'll make the slut write our story, and she can release it for the Summer 2020 contest."

"Seriously?" Dan asked.

"Sure," she nodded. "Why not?"

"At least have her change our names," Dan said, the idea of the world reading their nasty, raw story both intriguing and terrifying. The idea of other people, assumedly both men and women, commenting on it, even pleasuring themselves to it, was so surreal, yet kind of hot.

"Maybe," she shrugged, as she said, "That said, the story so far, while definitely hot enough, is definitely missing a wild sex scene or two."

"Oh, I think we've engaged in some wild sex scenes today," Dan said, thinking of getting caught behind the waterfall, and being blown by his daughter while talking to his wife. If they were well-written, readers should find those scenes pretty hot.

"Okay," she said, reaching over and squeezing her dad's cock, "but we haven't fucked yet."

"Oh," Dan moaned, the idea of fucking his daughter so wicked.

"Therefore we haven't..." she continued, her tone so sexy and seductive, "...consummated our new relationship."

"Fuck," Dan groaned, his daughter's voice, her look and her actions, were the ultimate temptation.

"That's exactly what I was thinking we should do," she said, as gave her dad's dick a firm squeeze and sauntered towards their tent.

Dan stared at his daughter, dying to do just that, yet unable to move a muscle.

"Are you coming? she asked, as she opened the tent flaps.

"I imagine I will pretty soon," he laughed, as he walked to the tent, more staggering than sauntering, and followed his daughter inside.

"Not too soon, I hope," she smiled, as he zipped the tent up behind them.

Once inside, Dan pulled his daughter in for a passionate embrace and kiss. Finally completely alone with no chance of outside witnesses happening in by accident, they both gave themselves unconditionally into the passion burning inside. Their tongues explored each other's mouths, as their hands explored each other's bodies.

Dan squeezed his daughter's ass. Chelsea stroked her hands up and down his back.

Chelsea pulled her dad's shirt up and over his head, moved her hands to his chest, and sucked on his nipple.

Dan loved getting his nipples sucked, and enjoyed the raw pleasure coursing through him, yet after a short period of time he needed to see his daughter's tits, and to suck on her nipples as well. He lifted her shirt over her head and said, "Such nice tits."

"They're a lot smaller than mom's," Chelsea said, her only insecurity being her average sized breasts. They weren't tiny, but they didn't measure up at all to her mom's.

"They're perfect," Dad said. "Your mom's are too big, and they sag these days."

"Mmmmmmm," she moaned, loving the feeling of her dad sucking and cupping her breasts, and also his praising her body above her mom's. "Yes Daddy, suck on your baby girl's perfect tits."

"I love your titties, baby girl," Dan said, finding them the ideal size. While he'd been obsessed with his wife's tits when he was younger, he now considered them too big, and they definitely sagged. Not to mention she didn't enjoy having her tits sucked or played with anymore... post childbirth.

"You can suck on them anytime you want, Daddy," she moaned, as he licked and sucked on her hard nipples.

Both of them were eventually so consumed with lust they were that they couldn't wait any longer, so Dan lifted up his daughter, lowered her onto the sleeping bag, and pulled her shorts off of her. "Are you going to fuck me now, Daddy?" she asked in the cutest, yet sexiest tone ever.

"It depends. Do you want Daddy to fuck you, baby girl?" he asked, as he tossed her shorts aside and admired his daughter completely naked for the first time.

"Yes I do, Daddy," Chelsea admitted, sitting up to pull down his shorts and underwear. "I want your big cock inside me right now."

Dan rid himself of the remainder of his clothes, although his shoes were still on, pushed his daughter onto her back, spread her legs, and slid his cock inside her. There was no licking, no further foreplay, no hesitation, no last minute regrets, only lust and action.

"Oh yes," Chelsea moaned, as her dad's eight inches slid inside her. "Fill me with your big cock, Daddy."

"Such a tight pussy," Dan groaned as he filled her and began stroking in and out, slowly and lovingly.

"No, that's not what I want. You need to fuck me, Daddy, fuck your baby girl and fuck her hard," Chelsea said, looking pleadingly up at her dad.

"You're so beautiful, Chelsea," he said, admiring her from above as he rested inside her, enjoying this moment of surreal intimacy.

Chelsea felt a rush of warmth at his words and the tender look in his eyes. "I love you, Daddy," she said with utter sincerity.

"I love you too, baby girl," Dan said.

"Now that's settled, and I know we both meant every word, it's time to FUCK your daughter's cunt with your big fat fuck stick," Chelsea said wickedly, sweeping aside the brief moment of sweet, romantic intimacy.

"You really want to be Daddy's slut, don't you?" Dan asked, as he bucked his hips inside her, three times hard.

"Ooooooh, fuck yes, Daddy," she moaned, as intense pleasure coursed through her. "I want to be your three-hole fuck slut, your daughter cum slut," she declared.

"You want Daddy's dick slamming into your tight pussy?" he asked, enjoying the sudden rush of power as he looked down at his lustful daughter.

"Oh yes, Daddy, I want you to fuck my young pussy deep and hard," she moaned, loving to see him take control... just like she planned to do to her mother when they returned home.

"And you want Dad's big cock pounding your ass?" he expounded, after five quick, deep thrusts.

"Yessssss," she moaned loudly, this teasing driving her wild. Usually she was in charge, typically she controlled the sex, normally she was the one doing the teasing, yet this role reversal was enthralling and driving her wild. "Daddy, I want to feel you stretching my asshole in two, as you drill me with your huge, fat cock."

"Fuck, you're a nasty little slut," he said, shaking his head as he looked down at his daughter.

"You want me to be a bad girl, Daddy?" she asked. "A nasty girl?"

"Yes, my baby girl," he said, as he began fucking her. "I want you to be the dirtiest Daddy fucker ever."

"I'll be the dirtiest slut you've ever fucked, Daddy," she moaned. "I'll take your cock in all three holes, I'll cuckquean Mommy and make her my cunt licker, and I'll bring my cheerleading, nerd and MILF pets over for you to play with, so long as you keep all their secrets."

"Fuck," Dan groaned, the reality he was fucking his daughter as they spoke, and yet also imagining every one of those other wicked possibilities, had his balls boiling.

"All the time, Daddy," she promised, knowing there was no going back, and that this couldn't and wouldn't be a one-weekend-only thing.

"I'll be filling your holes all the time, my baby girl slut," he said, as he slammed into her hard.

"Yes, Daddy, I'm your baby girl slut," she agreed, loving to be called by a slut by her dad while his big dick was pounding her.

Dan was happy he'd already shot two loads today, or this would have been a rather anti-climactic experience for his baby girl. He was determined to make sure she came first. He knew she was already pretty close, as his big cock was really getting her off.

"Oh yes, Daddy, fuck me," Chelsea moaned, as the pleasure inside consumed her.

"Come all over Daddy's cock, baby girl slut," Dad ordered, as he watched her tits bounce, and her body quake.

"Oh yes Daddy, I'm so close," Chelsea admitted, as she simply allowed the rapture to build inside her.

"Come on Daddy's cock, you dirty temptress," he said, sensing that like her mother, she got even more revved up by being called nasty names.

"Oh yes, Daddy, more," Chelsea moaned, her orgasm imminent, wanting both more hardcore fucking and more name calling.

Knowing she was about to erupt, and that he wasn't far behind, he ordered, as he slammed into her as hard and deep as he could, "Come, you filthy Daddy fucker!"

"Daddy!" she creamed, loud enough possibly to alert nearby campers, as the most intense orgasm imaginable erupted through her like a tornado touching down.

Dan kept fucking her, knowing that a woman's orgasm could continue for a lot longer than a man's, not to mention they could also have multiple orgasms, the lucky sods.

"Oh Daddy," she moaned a lot softer, as the pleasure usurped all the energy from her.

Dan slowed down but kept fucking her, watching in admiration the beautifully radiant face of his daughter in her afterglow of euphoria. It was the most beautiful sight he'd ever witnessed.

"Daddy," she moaned, opening her eyes and looking up at her father, a good minute after the start of her orgasm, that still refused to leave her body completely. "Come inside me."

"You want Daddy's cum in your ripe cunt?" Dan said, not at all worried about getting her pregnant, since he'd been snipped years ago.

"Yes Daddy, fill your baby girl's slutty cunt with your cum," she replied, having never had a man's load inside her. She was terrified of getting pregnant, even though she was on the pill, and instead she usually took their loads on her face, tits, or in her mouth.

"Here it comes, baby girl," he grunted, not able to hold back any longer, as he spewed a big load into his daughter's pussy.

"Yes, Daddy," she trembled, as a second orgasm seemed to be building inside her, as she found the rush of feeling his cum shooting inside her exhilarating.

"Oh, Chelsea," he groaned, as he collapsed on top of her daughter, in complete sexual satisfaction.

"Oh, Daddy," she moaned, as she wrapped her legs around him, leaned up and kissed him, not wanting his cock leaving her pussy yet.

For minutes they did nothing but kiss tenderly... a wild contrast to their recent nasty talk and hard fucking... yet so beautiful.

"Okay, you two," came Jill's voice from right outside the tent. "I had to find out why my husband wasn't answering my calls or replying to my texts, and it was only a half hour's drive, so here I am, ready or not. I'm coming in!"

Dan urgently tried to climb off of his daughter to dive into some clothes, but Chelsea held him in place. "No, this is perfect!" she whispered. "Don't say anything, and just kiss me!"

"What the fuck?" Jill gasped, as she opened the tent and spied her daughter's legs wrapped around her naked husband's butt while they shared a tender kiss, with his dick obviously inside her.

"Hi, Jill," Chelsea said, breaking the kiss and yet not acting at all uncomfortable to be caught in the act, and not even unwrapping her legs from her dad.

Dan's eyes went wide as he turned to see his wife kneeling in the open tent. "J-J-Jill," he stammered, as he went to pull out of his daughter, but was still held in place by his daughter's strong, athletic legs.

"Get off of our daughter," Jill ordered, completely stunned by what she was looking at, and their apparent lack of shame at being caught.

"Good timing, Jill," Chelsea said cheerfully, still holding her Daddy inside her.

"Stop calling me Jill," Jill snapped. "I'm your mother! Dan, how long has this been going on?"

"J-j-just today," Dan said, finally pushing back enough to break free from his daughter's lustful grip.

"Jill, you wanted Daddy and me to get closer," Chelsea said, "so we did," parting her legs wide to offer her mother a good look at her first-ever cream pie, as she continued disrespectfully addressing her mother by her first name.

"I can't fucking believe this," Jill said in a rage, glaring at her husband's cum leaking out of her daughter's pussy.

"Nevertheless, believe it. And since you've decided to join us Jill, you can get over here and clean up my pussy," Chelsea ordered, looking straight into her mother's eyes.

"Chelsea," Dan said, having remained largely silent, unsure of what to say, even though he now hadn't bothered to search out his shorts or underwear.

"I know you used to love eating pussy back in your college days," Chelsea said. "According to a very good source of mine, it was a daily part of your diet."

"Chelsea!" Jill gasped, stunned at her daughter's words, but also from a sudden undeniable hunger being awakened inside her. She had pushed her lesbian desires away completely since she got married, resisting Carol, her two years younger yet dominant sister, who had constantly offered her pussy to her, as well as good strap-on fuckings. It was Carol who had trained Jill into having an ass trigger for her orgasms during her last year of college, when they became roommates... but how could Chelsea possibly know that? But then she suddenly had a clear revelation of exactly how she could.

"Jill," Chelsea mocked, her legs still spread wide open. "This pussy isn't going to eat itself. Now get over here and eat your daughter's freshly fucked cunt."

Jill was stunned. She looked queries at her husband, who was looking back at her with a similarly shocked face. He'd just been caught in the illegal act of incest (oh, and by the by also being unfaithful to his wife), but then moments later had discovered that his wife may have also committed incest... albeit a couple decades ago.

"Right now, Jill," Chelsea ordered, as she snapped her fingers and pointed to her cunt. "Or should I call you... Pet Jellybean?"

Pet Jellybean had been her younger sister's pet nickname for her throughout her two years of sexual submission to her... that she had quit cold turkey a mere five minutes before she walked down the aisle... having eaten Carol's pussy in the church just a few minutes after getting ass fucked to multiple orgasms. The photos of her walking down the aisle showed her face glistening and her cheeks radiant... only her sister having any clue it was because of complete sexual rapture and subsequent shame.

"You had sex with your sister?" Dan asked, unable to fathom it. Sure, Jill could be a nasty slut, a side of her he had unfortunately seen less and less of as the years went by, but she had never given him even the remotest hint that she had a taste for pussy.

"You just finished fucking our daughter," Jill snapped, hating how this confrontation was turning on her.

"But first he ate my pussy," Chelsea added. "Now you need to come and do the same."

Jill could feel shame consuming her... or perhaps it was lust, as she couldn't stop staring at her daughter's ripe cunt. She'd never eaten a cream pie... such a delicacy not normally available in lesbian couplings... yet she loved the taste of both cunt and cock cum, so she was sure it would be delicious.

"Now Jill," Chelsea said, sighing. "We both know you can't resist a willing pussy. You're literally salivating right now... drooling even... from looking at my cunt."

Dan, sensing a way out of what a couple minutes ago looked like an impossible dilemma, added, "Do it Jill, eat your daughter's cunt. I can assure you that it's absolutely delicious."

"You want me to?" Jill said, dazed... confused... hungry... ashamed... lustful... bewildered....

"I'm in charge now," Chelsea clarified. "And you, my darling Mommy, are bottom bitch. Now crawl over here and serve your daughter, serve your new Mistress."

"Mistress?" Jill said, a word she hadn't heard in a long time, although she read it lots in the lesbian porn she often read, where younger girls seduced and dominated women she pictured as herself... including more than one daughter-mother incest scene where the daughter was wearing Chelsea's face as she turned her into her pet. She had fantasized this for a while, and she knew that was one of the reasons she was so hard on her daughter; because she was afraid of her own sexual weakness bubbling inside her. So to cover up her shameful lust for her daughter, she had pushed her away.

"It's a term Auntie Carol tells me you used to use lots," Chelsea said, knowing her mother was weakening and about to cross the line... the same look she had seen on Joan's and Mrs. Walker's faces moments before they had succumbed to her charms and her pussy.

"We can't do this," Jill said rather unbelievingly, as her rage and anger were gone.

Chelsea sighed, "Get your ass over here and eat my cunt or I'll have dad do it for me while you watch."

Dan had never tasted a cream pie, nor was he sure he would obey her under these circumstances, as he watched the power struggle play out between these two very strong-willed females.

1...345678