All Comments on 'Daddy and Baby Doll'

by youbadboy

Sort by:
  • 62 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Wow!

I've read all of your stories, and you just seem to get better every time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Fwoar

You've done it again! I too have read most if not all of your stories and agree completely that you're getting better with each one-- I also like the way you don't stick to a conventional/linear structure with your work-- you make THIS girl very happy :)

Please write a sequel to this story, I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Go see Daddy!!!!!!!!1

That was the hottest story I've read - and because of that this is the first time I've left a comment! more!!! please........

gusknipgusknipalmost 19 years ago
Daddy wants a visit

After all the squishy noises the girls made, Daddy SO wants to be visited by one or both of the girls. If they go at it again in the morning (while Mom is out to tennis?) he might even barge in and rock their world. Or you could surprise us with a visit from Mom... Any continuation would be great, though

columfacolumfaalmost 19 years ago
Outstanding

You've got it, baby. Your stories always get me going. I love the tease. I love the inappropriate behavior. It's too sweet, and I love it all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Back to SaraGreat story

Great story. But when are we going to get back to Sara?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
another sexy story

go see daddy??? yes. but tease him.... letting him smell and taste baby doll on her body.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great!

Holy crud. That was so good. You are my favorite writer on this site, I was so happy to see a new story from you. It didn't dissapoint in the slightest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Glad you are back!

OMG this was a fabulous story! You are such a talented writer, I love reading your stories! Oh the things you make me do to myself, you are so bad when you are so good! You certainly make this lady happy, too! Thank you so much!

Rhea

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
YES!

YES!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
amazing

iv'e been reading erotica for 15 years (since i was 13) and this is one of the best stories i have ever read! this coming from a guy who has over 10g of erotic stories on his computer.

more! more! more!

i love this style of writing. must say you have been getting better and better, but this time you completely outdid yourself.

write on man!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I love your stories!

I never leave comments, but I just found your stories today and am blown away by their fantastic imagery, incredible sensuality, and teasing nature. You definitely know how to write good erotica that satisfies both sexes; please don't ever stop.

A Female Fan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Amazingly hot and beautifully descriptive

I have been checking your directory for new stories since I read the first one. You have an amazing gift for writing. You manage to incorporate an amazing amount of both heat and light. The characters and events ring true, if incredible, down to the smallest details. Thanks for sharing your work.

WoteverWoteveralmost 19 years ago
OH YES!

OH Yes! Simply the best. Erotic,beautifully written,[as always,how much the others could learn.]Easily my favorite

writer on Literotica. Keep it up, more please.[And thanks.]

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Easily one of the best stories...

This is easily one of the hottest erotic stories I have ever read. I LOVED IT! Please dont stop writing...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
u the best

You are gifted, i am always looking for new stories from you, please let her go visit dad, and write more stories!!!

BelladonnaBelladonnaover 18 years ago
There are no words...

To describe how much I enjoyed this tory. Exceptionally well-written, I can only aspire to be as fluent an author as you. Just breath-takingly beuatiful. Although I adore Daddy-duaghter stories, I much prefer the intimacy with Baby-Doll. It seems more inviting, more loving, and satisfies her more. I can relate. So to answer the final question, the only reason she should seek out her daddy is to instill jealousy. :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Par*

Parsimonious with blowjobs.

good Little girls don't use that kind of lingo.

But. It. Worked for me.

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 18 years ago
This should be a series!!

Fine characters, fine plot, great story you are getting better and better! Daddy doesn't deserve a visit having used her for his own selfish pleasure giving little in return! She is better off with her very loving 'girl friend'! On the other hand, when daddy has gone to work, a surprise visit from her very horny mum is certainly called for! youbadboy keep us and the story cumming!!!

GirlWatchinGirlWatchinover 18 years ago
Your question...

Should I go find Daddy? No. Wait. He'll come to her, and then she can be... indifferent if you will to his advances. When he realizes that she doesn't need him, he won't pull the prick teasing BS like just putting the head in her hot little pussy) then later taking advantage of her by fucking her ass. Daddy needs to learn that everyone needs to be satisfied. And it would be nice to bring Mom into the girls little world, too. Maybe Daddy will grow up, and if not, he better learn to grease his palm really really good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
OMFG! That is good!

This is the hotest story I have ever read!

Hoo-Ahh!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
this aint no story

it is sheer poetry. I absolutely loved the imagery, the easy flow of words, the whole ambiance was erotic.

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
So sweet and loving

I love having my slit fucked, just like Daddy does here, so this is incredibly erotic to me. (Any time that I get even an accidental moment of slit-fucking, it takes me back to those early experimental times.) I think Daddy is incredibly loving and sweet. And, the clit-rubbing pussy-on-pussy action brings back wonderful adolescent memories and makes me long to relive them. I love your stories. More, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
oh you bad boy

such poetry of description.

I feel lucky to have found this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!

It was so beautifully written! I am speechless!

prostationprostationalmost 15 years ago
Simply genuis !

See, fiction fulfills the need of an alternative universe - one that runs parallel to ours, but gratifies all of our desires, those that are wasted for the lack of a proper channel. This piece fulfills exactly that need.

Brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
just great

well i dont understand why her dad had anal sex but no normal, but besides that the story was pretty hot, especially the girl/girl action. thanks a lot =)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
i'm impressed

This is beautifully written. By far the best story I've come across on this site. You're an amazing writer...it's great that you don't rush thru the details, you had me "feeling" things I've never experienced before! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
well done

i absolutely cannot wait for more of your stories. as for your question, YES!!! Go find him, kiss him gently on the mouth, and whisper in his ear, "its ok now, i don't need you anymore." then quietly slip back to her room and lock the door. she never asks for more from him but gives willingly what he needs,and always ALWAYS locks the door when babydoll comes by.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The meaning of erotica..!!

I can't say enough, so I will just say.."Beautiful"

Jaye619Jaye619over 13 years ago
You are my favorite

You are undoubtedly one of the best authors to contribute to this site. Great dialogue, great stories. You are a very gifted storyteller.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
What an incredable job of writing this erotic story. I have read alot of them, but yours is the top. I cannot wait for more.

Best I.ve read!!!

hourihourialmost 13 years ago
Will there be more?

This was a really great story, and the build up was fantastic. This style was different from one of your last stories I read (Chat...), but just as wonderful. One thing I did notice was the depth of emotions through touch and sensuality that evolves into sex you incorporate is very well done. I love it! Please continue to write more, and I hope there is an addition (or 2!) for this story set.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Definitely!... I am at work reading this and i can barely manage to contain myself

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I love how you write. you have an awesome way with words. I wouldn't be surprised if you were a published author. xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sweet words, Sensual flavors

Wow!

YouBadBoy?

YouSupremeWordSmith!

Thank you for this creation. It's a coming-together(!) of deeply intimate thoughts and emotions in a wonderful tone of writing that supports the young yet deeply driven emotions of the primal urge to physically express love and share, and to satisfy and be satisfied. It's a discovery of the heights that passionate sharing in openness can attain.

Thank you for your beautiful writing and deeply moving emotions conveyed. They are a pleasure!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
She should answer her brother's letter

She may search for daddy and love the one she's with but her heart yearns for her brother who's away at school and has invited her to stay with him because he misses their warmth and caring and has been wanting to have her more and more. He tells himself that he's not obsessed and yet fantasizes about her, each fantasy harder to resist. He begins to feel - something he hasn't allowed himself to do Much better than daddy.

Gia

slutprincess4daddyslutprincess4daddyalmost 12 years ago
Fantastic!

I love the style of your writing in this one.... Incredible. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I vote No on fetching daddy.

While both pairings were very well written, I just hate multiple partners in the same action. It becomes a chore to shift focus and you always feel someone is being ignored at least partly for some of the activity. Plus all those limbs !!! You had enough trouble keeping your characters' anatomical positions straight with just two people at a time. No biggie, I just chuckled.

Love the girl-girl and how you really painted the sensuality of the scene. It's a genre I avoid here because it's usually written from an ill-informed (horny male) point of view. Youbadboy, know how good girly loving can be and you know how to write with a credible female voice. Well done !!

Where you left off the daddy action after a near rape of her anus means I'm personally glad you changed gears and switched teams into the girl-girl encounter to end it. Anal is enough of a put off, but doing it by force is dropping a real turd in the sugar bowl. The escalating tease with the dad was well done up to that scene.

You have a fine skill at writing raunchy sex scenes. Just remember you don't need to write in everybody doing just every possible sexual act to everybody else in 48 hours for the sake of shoehorning stuff into a plot. Keep it somewhat real and it will remain all the more erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Ur words are amazing. I look forward to reading more stories. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Please, please, please go get Daddy.

islandicislandicabout 11 years ago
Should I...

Should I share Baby Doll........................?

redskinsfan6969redskinsfan6969almost 11 years ago
great story

would love to read what happens between u daddy and baby doll some more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
funny thought,,why would she want to go find daddy?

after sharing such a loving,sexual awakening with another girl,,,,that would be the last thing i would think she would want!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Off To A Good Start...

We'll done but it feels incomplete.

rickjones185rickjones185over 9 years ago
Yes go get him

Yes go get him, let him share her treasures

jott50jott50about 9 years ago
mmmmmmmmm

...so erotic...so sexy...i think daddy needs some competition...what about mom? you describe the sex so well i forget to play with myself...lol good job!!!

JuicywormJuicywormalmost 9 years ago
JUICYWORM

Yes, where is mom. You have alot of options with this story and I especially enjoyed your writing style. It allowed me to become an intimate voyer. Not only in bed with her, but in her mind. Well done,

thebug37thebug37over 8 years ago
Something I wanted wasn't here

The daddy lost out in the story and it shouldn't have

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
so hot..

I had a teen G F back in the day from a very well off family. Atherton, Ca.

Curly blond hair with jutting T&A. "Daddy couldn't help it" as she put it. She let him.

This story made me think of her and "daddy".

Mom found out and made him move out. No prosecution however. He was so very lucky.

badboy...More please.

al

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
daddy

hear click as daddy closed the door? follow on? liked it as i like all yours, you stretch story like good foreplay. cheers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great writing, please resume writing!!!!!!!!!

So real! Experience matters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Keep going.

Yes, and let Daddy into it at some point. I love your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yes Keep going.

And drive daddy nuts with jealousy. Make him realize he is in love with her. And stop fucking her while she is asleep. Let her enjoy him. And him her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5! just like I give you for every story I have read so far,

Yes, I think daddy would love two young girls lay next to him and loving him as he loves both of them!! You can watch as daddy takes baby doll first. Or daddy can lick baby doll while he takes his daughter fully for the first time. needit700@gmail.com

mezmerizedmezmerizedabout 6 years ago
Confused..

Switching back and forth during the story.. was it all his daughter, or was some of it baby doll? And she was also having a relationship with daddy? Daughter said daddy never got jealous when she said she was going out with other boys, but looked at, and was jealous when baby doll talked about that stuff. Made it sound, almost, like they were sisters, and she was just a fill-in, for the relationship he wanted with baby doll.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Fantastic writing. Loved it!

sweetembracesweetembracealmost 4 years ago

No lie, I’ve never really been into girl on girl, but this one has me thinking I might need to dip into the lady pond. I loved all the teasing and anticipation!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I love You

So pure and intoxicating. Joy at it’s finest. Just touch and exploring boundaries. I love loved your story. Bravo from Wendsongs in Kansas

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dude what... where have you been? I feel like I'm reading Joyce and it's amazing

BilleyedBilleyedabout 2 years ago

She has to go find daddy….

mydaddywasadollarmydaddywasadollarabout 2 years ago

This was utterly delightful. I'm not used to this writing style - but it was hot as fuck! Yes, she should go find daddy. I think daddy needs to realise that rules are meant to be broken. A daddy needs his baby girl!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous